Thread: ENFj and ESTp activity relations (SLE-EIE)

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFj and ESTp activity relations (SLE-EIE)

I was wondering if anyone ever had an activity relatioship...How did it go specifically ENFj-ESTp?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have observed an ENFj-ESTp activity relationship more or less closely, between two guys (a friendly work relationship).

Activity relationships between two extroverts are mutually satisfying and mutually frustrating. Especially in this particular case, if they share the same goals, there is a lot of mutual understanding. However, since the dominant function of one is the hidden agenda of the other, there is also frustration. The ENFj is irritated that the ESTp is taken much more seriously, and achieves much more, when going into Se mode to impose his/her will on others by sheer confrontation. The ESTp is irritated that the ENFj manages to better mold other people's impression of them than the ESTp.

On the other hand, the ENFj thinks of the ESTp, "doesn't s/he realize that people sometimes see him/her as a pushy jerk?" And the ESTp thinks, "ugh, nobody takes him/her seriously when trying to be pushy with others".

Between a man and a woman -- I think the ENFj woman will admire the ESTp man's pushiness and energy while rolling her eyes at his relative lack of understanding of the effect it has on others. The ESTp will probably like the ENFj woman while wishing she'd be more willing to go along with his impulses when he wants to do something.

The ESTp woman will envy the ENFj man's skill at being admired while finding him a bit of a wimp. The ENFj man will be a bit intimidated by this woman who will be seen as intimidating by others, too but also admire her, while wishing she could be a bit more subtle about it.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah, glad we're on this topic. any real life feedback onthe estj-enfp activity?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    ah, glad we're on this topic. any real life feedback onthe estj-enfp activity?
    Yes. I posted that before. I have a close friend who's ESTj. Si-subtype??

Hmm. He's pretty into IT, computer stuff. And I took a course on it. But he took a design course in his younger days. And he's always asking me for help regarding coding programs and stuff. He's constantly asking me to learn more or to do my research so we could do stuff together, like creating programs and stuff.

He pretty much enjoys learning stuff on his own, without taking courses which he has to pay. And he would tell me to do some self-learning, so we could share what we've learnt. He's also constantly asking me to "go work!", take an extra job in the evening(like he does). And it's not me. I need time for other stuff. Not only work!

And I'll be sharing new theories that I've read and it drives to go look up on that stuff too. Every time we talk, it's about doing stuff. Or he'd plan that we start a new project or something. And I'd be pretty enthusiastic about it. Yet, most of the time, things don't pull through.

Eh, anyway, he usually tells me I'm not working hard enough and I'm too lazy or I spend my time doing too many unnecessary things, etc. And I think he works too much, well, he spends too much of his time at work anyway.

I'm not sure how to describe it in socionics terms, maybe this isn't a good example. But it's all I have for now.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have interacted with some ENFjs. I have seen around two kinds of them:

- There's one, which is slim and slightly neurotic, talks fast, a bit sickly, very elegant when walking, very fast with the mind. Medium height. I cannot get along with them - they get angry at me because "I talk too loud, too fast, I make confusion with other people, too much chaos"; etc, I tell them to chill out, and go fuck themselves in the ass with a stick. Somehow, unfortunately, they seem to get turned on when I act brashly.

- There's another one; a bit more tendent towards endomorphism. Usually likes more art, a bit less enlegant and doesn't give a shit about clothing. Easygoing, chatty, funny, always something interesting to say. We can chat for long, and no problem arises like with the ones above. I could totally imagine myself being with one of these; they're very open too, generally honest about their intentions/feeling etc...which is something I like. They have something in common with ENFps, but they are slightly different, too - ehm...

I think I have one male friend which is a Fe-dominant, but I can't decide between ESFj and ENFj. I've observed an ESTp-Se ENFj-Fe male-male friendship, they seemed to be on very good terms.

Mea: don't you find being told that you're too lazy to be extremely offensive? I think I'd throw things, smash plates and break mirrors, if anybody were to call me lazy

Anyway, I see happening that sometimes ENFps will complain about, say, a poor health condition. I tell them to exercise lightly/do some aerobics/eat particular stuff etc...but the follow through seem to be a bit lacking
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with u expat but can anyone else go more in depth?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an ENFj sister who's attracted to ESTps like a moth to flame. They are exciting; she requires excitement. They give her attention; she requires attention. They want something from her; she isn't willing to give it... and that's where it falls apart.

Actually, I just realized I've said nothing about type - this appears to be the main male/female interacton.

My bad.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand
    Actually, I just realized I've said nothing about type - this appears to be the main male/female interacton.
    Not really, only on a very narrow and stereotypical way.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs: Your Experiences of and with SLEs

Please relay them.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ti-SLE friend came over last night...

He is hilarious... He's very smart, but for whatever reason, doesn't emphasize that aspect of his personality... Talks a lot about sports and who he wants to bone... He has a lot of quirks re: how he/people should behave; however, he always listens to reason... And it's cool, during those conversations, I can literally see him thinking through some sort of belief--and he always seems to come to the right conclusion, imo.

When he's here, we talk constantly... there are no lulls in the conversation, (like there are with LSIs sometimes, although those lulls w/ LSIs are natural, and I like them... not awkward pauses...) there's lots of laughing... usually he riffs on things in a satirical way, e.g. last night we were watching a basketball game and saw a bunch of shitty commercials... He's ingenious at skewering things like that--can pick it apart from so many angles... It's amazing.

Is there anything in particular you want to know, Ezra?

I have dated a couple ESTps... But ESTp women and men are pretty different...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing particular. Random experiences basically. Cheers.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing discojoe's face every time I read your posts is freaking me out, Ezra. lol.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Seeing discojoe's face every time I read your posts is freaking me out, Ezra. lol.
    lol

I'm sure people feel the same way about my face when they read his posts.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE chicks are the only girls who can be hot without being physically attractive.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smart SLEs are awesome, and dumb ones REALly suck.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice. Very erotic in a natural way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Vito Acconci, who I've typed as Se-SLE, is probably the ugliest son of a bitch who can simultaneously be a sex symbol:

“Acconci is a hero, and not just for his ultra-radical work. He's proof that an ‘unconventionally attractive’ man, as I prefer to call him, can be a sex symbol. Acconci is sexy not because he's beautiful but because he's cool, passionate and smart. […] In 1990, an interviewer asserted that Acconci had ‘the most charismatic voice in the art world.’ The following year, Richard Prince asked him, ‘You really think you would have been able to fuck anyone without it?’ to which Acconci answered, ‘That's probably exaggerated,’ then conceded that his voice is the kind that ‘lulls you through a dark, disturbed night. . . promising intimacy, sincerity, integrity, maybe some deep, dark secret.’”

YouTube - Vito Acconci - Undertone 1972 (extract)

SLEs are walking sex.
    I cannot believe these kind of talks can make him look sexy, My grandma can say what he just said on the video, I'd do better than that.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eh. Anything that turns you on is a matter of taste anyway, so don't worry about it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BandD I like weird girls whose into kinky things.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    SLE chicks are the only girls who can be hot without being physically attractive.
    are you sure?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    If you say so.
    I was joking of course, How can I be as sexy as merky?

1)

2)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, brain bleach...

*prepares the lobotomy wrench*

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLE-Ti and EIE-Ni

How would a relationship between these two types go?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautifully, in my experience.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea. The two SLE-Ti's I know are a guy friend of mine who has acted as sort of a guiding mentor to me over the years, and my best friend's girlfriend.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a mix of emotions. It is very intense. It can have its good moments and then be the complete opposite. constant cycle. very good in terms of friendship.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    good sex?
    Seconded.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not really that great, my mom is an sle-ti, we get along fine, but it's not the same as being around an sle-se, they really activate in a way that the other subtype can't.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had an online SLE-Ti friend once. He was less activating and dynamising than the Se subtypes I know, but we also had more interesting converstations since we both shared the same interests, our friendship was more about discussiong interetsing things than activation. We got along really well. I havent spoken to him in a long time. I wonder what became of him.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex was possibly Fe subtype, but she could've been Ni.

We argued a lot, about politics and the state of the world, how she cared and I didn't. She was intense, like me, talkative, like me (she made me feel like an introvert on occasion), and she was fun to be around. She used to fall asleep a lot in films. She also criticised me a bit for being too complacent and lazy. Turns out I didn't love her enough (if at all). The sex was good, but not amazing (not dual sex).

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More details.
    Well he is a man whore.
    Probably one of the best looking males in this city.
    All of his friends are going after me. And after he noticed this he got very detached towards me.
    His older brother seems to fancy me too.
    One of his best friends told me that I am his type of a girl.
    He acts like he doesn't give a fuck when I give him attention yet when I don't he tries to get it. Now this I do not understand???
    One day he said my contradictional behaviour irritates him.
    The other day he said I don't have any real emotions.
    And actually he got a little angry at me one day. Usually he is apathetic towards girls. So I guess I am doing the right thing.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFj/ESTp Activation and Activity Partners

I have a best friend who is ESTP and I help him not use heavy drugs using my inferior functions and also I help develop his inferior ISTJ Model B or whatever so he can learn money management. This is the closest activation/activity partner relationship I've ever had.

Lefty ENFJ 4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a good relationship. It would be interesting to hear about the functional breakdown of your interactions based on Model A, since Model B is beyond my grasp.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Sounds like a good relationship. It would be interesting to hear about the functional breakdown of your interactions based on Model A, since Model B is beyond my grasp.
    I could be wrong and someone please correct me if I am but I think model b is simply a mirror of the model a where the person displays unconscious traits of their mirror partner. ENFJ has a INFP model b and INFP has an ENFJ model b.

that's my understanding of it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aww that's so nice of you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html