Thread: LSE/ESTj Subtypes - discussion and examples

Threaded View

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asking questions (usually) doesn't bother me. In fact, it's probably a good thing with regard to me. While I do my best never to lie, I'm not the most obvious person in the world. People who don't ask me questions about myself can gain a lot just by closely watching me, making inferences from their observations. But even that way there will likely be a lot that they won't know. So asking me questions would be the only way to find out. I actually appreciate most questioning because it means somebody notices and has an interest in me.

The thing that I don't like, which is mostly what I was talking about in this thread, is when those questions cross personal boundaries into something that I just don't want to share for whatever personal reason I have.

Idolatrie, from what I can tell, you don't have problems with that. You respect boundaries, even too much sometimes from what Unefille says. You are so far what I'd expect from an LSE and you sound very nice to be around. UDP, on the other hand, seemed to be saying that not only does he push at those boundaries, but he enjoys it - he enjoys breaking down those walls and dragging forth the information. (If I'm wrong I appreciate correction.)

I should also say that asking tough questions to get me thinking isn't normally the same as crossing boundaries. I appreciate those questions, too, even if I don't answer them aloud all the time.
    Last edited by Minde; 05-12-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.