Thread: Dioklecian

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dioklecian

Well this thread is about me. If your ever felt frustrated at me "verdicts" about your type or that of others, please feel free to type me here.

I am left here:

Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dio, i don't get frustrated with you....i just wish you'd get some help.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    dio, i don't get frustrated with you....i just wish you'd get some help.
    For what? Help in the form of lots of cash would be very nice
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Images are broken for me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen
    Images are broken for me.
    It takes some time for some reason for the images from that website to get loaded properly. Not sure how it works. In the meantime, you can see the pics at the blog page itself. I am the guy on the left at the last 3 pictures. (there are only 5 in total).
    See here:

http://trnacespeak.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-pic.html

Creepy-bg

post more pictures of your sister

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    post more pictures of your sister
    You dirty...

Creepy-bg

and I think more ethical than logical for you

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp .

Creepy-bg

although I think everybody is ESFp I don't think Dio is. ESFj could be possible but I'm not sure about that... INFj sounds more possible and I think could fit the VI. In talking to you, you seem much more focused on the emotional/ethical aspects of life than the logical ones (I already said that didn't I )

(and I think everybody would benifit from a whole thread devoted to your sister )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah bionicgoat, oddly i was thinking the v.i. reminds me of corey feldman a bit.

n definitely. over .

j i think.

justicey-serial-killer thing. i don't know. IJ? INTj?

INXj, leaning towards T still, heh.

i will use your own line on you and say that it is hard to type people over the internet.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks extroverted in the pics, acts Reasonable
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What character (that I would know) do you think reminds you of yourself?

Which would you rather be in a relationship with,
    ESFj or ESFp
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who was taking those pictures?

They all seem in your home... a place where an Introver could act like an extrovert.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    yeah bionicgoat, oddly i was thinking the v.i. reminds me of corey feldman a bit.

n definitely. over .

j i think.

justicey-serial-killer thing. i don't know. IJ? INTj?

INXj, leaning towards T still, heh.

i will use your own line on you and say that it is hard to type people over the internet.
    Waht is that if I may ask?

And thank you everyone for the contributions.

Keep them coming. I still think INTP, but just in case.

The thing is, I don't even know very well what INTPs are like.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

although I think everybody is ESFp I don't think Dio is. ESFj could be possible but I'm not sure about that... INFj sounds more possible and I think could fit the VI. In talking to you, you seem much more focused on the emotional/ethical aspects of life than the logical ones (I already said that didn't I )

(and I think everybody would benifit from a whole thread devoted to your sister )
    The emotional aspects are perhaps a function of the period and issues that I am going through. In the past I have been known to completely ignore such things.

As to my sister, she is in the forum

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    What character (that I would know) do you think reminds you of yourself?

Which would you rather be in a relationship with,
    ESFj or ESFp
    Neither frankly, I would like one night stands

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Who was taking those pictures?

They all seem in your home... a place where an Introver could act like an extrovert.
    Thas' a very smart observation. They are in different peoples' homes. Mine is the one in the middle. The others are friends/relatives.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian

The emotional aspects are perhaps a function of the period and issues that I am going through. In the past I have been known to completely ignore such things.
    so have I.. yet I think it's wise to judge these things by the present as opposed to the past (this is who you've become, previous thinking was part of the journey of self-development)

You also do this "logic dump" sort of thing that I attribute to T's in the super blocks... you seem to be a person who gathers and posts information as quotes and articles more than one who states things in his own words or understanding.You come off as an archivist to me much the same way CurriousSoul does, always asking questions and seeking clearification on the things you find and think up.

You also seem to be rather quiet and subdued when you're on the offensive (such as with Niffweed) using short ,sometimes silly, phrases and ways of thinking to "attack" and cause the other person (usually a logical) to blow smoke out of their ears. I like that about you

your thought processes and way of coming to conclusions seems inuitive to me moreso than anything else. Like you don't see the need (or perhaps aren't able) to fully articulate how you come to conclusions, you just do. Yet you seem pretty open to reinterpreting things, as if your just starting a conversation on a subject with your statements... not stating definate conclusions.

I don't know what any of this means as to type... I'm just dumping out my impressions of you here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dio usually gives simple and brief answers to questions (i.e. of type) without offering any kind of explanation whatsoever. when requested he has been unable to provide any explanation. i believe this points to Ti; he clearly has a rather elaborate structure with regards to socionics that nobody else will ever be able to glimpse. i have furthermore never seen him display emotion of any sort on this forum, yet the pictures of him with his family indicate susceptibility to an Fe atmosphere.

Se polr makes sense in that he, in the traditional INTj sense, is absolutely and entirely unconcerned with the fact that his typings are mostly unanimously rejected by the remainder of the forum and (IMHO, but i'm sure there are a number of people who would agree with me) almost never have any bearing whatsoever on reality.

IMO dio also has the approximate intelligence of a brick, but i suppose that cannot really be attributed to type.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    dio usually gives simple and brief answers to questions (i.e. of type) without offering any kind of explanation whatsoever. when requested he has been unable to provide any explanation. i believe this points to Ti; he clearly has a rather elaborate structure with regards to socionics that nobody else will ever be able to glimpse. i have furthermore never seen him display emotion of any sort on this forum, yet the pictures of him with his family indicate susceptibility to an Fe atmosphere.

Se polr makes sense in that he, in the traditional INTj sense, is absolutely and entirely unconcerned with the fact that his typings are mostly unanimously rejected by the remainder of the forum and (IMHO, but i'm sure there are a number of people who would agree with me) almost never have any bearing whatsoever on reality.

IMO dio also has the approximate intelligence of a brick, but i suppose that cannot really be attributed to type.
    awww Love in the wintertime, it's so cute

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perfect.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so have I.. yet I think it's wise to judge these things by the present as opposed to the past (this is who you've become, previous thinking was part of the journey of self-development)

You also do this "logic dump" sort of thing that I attribute to T's in the super blocks... you seem to be a person who gathers and posts information as quotes and articles more than one who states things in his own words or understanding.You come off as an archivist to me much the same way CurriousSoul does, always asking questions and seeking clearification on the things you find and think up.

You also seem to be rather quiet and subdued when you're on the offensive (such as with Niffweed) using short ,sometimes silly, phrases and ways of thinking to "attack" and cause the other person (usually a logical) to blow smoke out of their ears. I like that about you

your thought processes and way of coming to conclusions seems inuitive to me moreso than anything else. Like you don't see the need (or perhaps aren't able) to fully articulate how you come to conclusions, you just do. Yet you seem pretty open to reinterpreting things, as if your just starting a conversation on a subject with your statements... not stating definate conclusions.

I don't know what any of this means as to type... I'm just dumping out my impressions of you here.
    That sounds great. Its' very accurate regarding my posts in the forum. In real life Iam somewhat more deterministic. Here I see my posts as first drafts. I have found that it is easy to mistype people. I view typing people as the cornerstone of my understanding of type theory, and so I use it at the starting point for everything.

What I am looking for is to finalyl see the essence of myself. And I don't see it yet.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perfect.
    Do I sense hostility around here?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That word seems awefully strong in thiscontext,it might get stuck in you little throat Niffy. Mwaah

Lots of people agree with me by the way. But they don't usually see the need to proclaim it in public

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perfect.
    This refusal to explain has been pointed to before as an indicator of weak Ti, as we discussed in Joy's case. Ne+Ti types are, if anything, the masters of explaining: they're easily able to convey something in its simplist terms. I might even go so far as to say IEE for Dio.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That word seems awefully strong in thiscontext,it might get stuck in you little throat Niffy. Mwaah

Lots of people agree with me by the way. But they don't usually see the need to proclaim it in public
    i will concede that perhaps unanimously was a poor choice of words. however, i believe you are greatly overestimating both your intelligence on the subject of socionics and public perception of you. you may not realize it, but when you type people who are generally accepted as ISFps as clear ENTjs, people take notice and passively disagree and/or think you are some kind of idiot.

there is a reason why people like FDG, gilligan, and myself heavily criticize you. it's because almost nothing you say, particularly on the subject of socionics, ever makes any sense or appears to be derived from commonly accepted principles.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan

perfect.
    This refusal to explain has been pointed to before as an indicator of weak Ti, as we discussed in Joy's case. Ne+Ti types are, if anything, the masters of explaining: they're easily able to convey something in its simplist terms. I might even go so far as to say IEE for Dio.
    I could see that too... I think what Dio's said about his childhood could very easily explain any unethicalness that's percieved in him. I still think it's there and strong though, it just comes out subtly.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will concede that perhaps unanimously was a poor choice of words. however, i believe you are greatly overestimating both your intelligence on the subject of socionics and public perception of you. you may not realize it, but when you type people who are generally accepted as ISFps as clear ENTjs, people take notice and passively disagree and/or think you are some kind of idiot.

there is a reason why people like FDG, gilligan, and myself heavily criticize you. it's because almost nothing you say, particularly on the subject of socionics, ever makes any sense or appears to be derived from commonly accepted principles.
    Yes! Just like Joy!!!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no no no.

NeTi might be useful for dissecting and analyzing something in simplest terms. dio, on the other hand, is so far rooted into his own Ti that such an explanation is not even part of his mindset. i contend that the problem lies not with a failure of explanation, but rather with the fact that he doesn't understand what he's talking about at all. clearly, if he has no clue what he's talking about and his conclusions are totally wrong and unfounded, no explanation or analysis is possible.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! Just like Joy!!!
    hardly... anything to do with joy is a very different issue from dio.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on Dio --

- he values knowledge and reads a lot - about history, economics, philosophy, and he likes to quote stuff. His problem is making sense of what he knows. And, yes, he can't really explain any of his typings which, even when compared internally, make little sense. He values Te over Ti. What you see is not Ti gone overboard as with other LIIs; it's the opposite.

- he has supreme self-confidence in his own abilities but he's not a Se type, I'd say more a Ne type.

- he does enjoy a Fe-positive atmosphere, but when he writes about his romantic experiences and disappointments, what I see is a Fi focus rather than Fe focus. He values Fi and asks questions about it; further, he doesn't seem to care about a Fe positive environment in relation to him in the forum.

I agree with Gilligan, IEE. Which is consistent with VI and apparent valueing of Si.

Another bit -- Slacker Mom is disconcerted with LIIs but with Dio it's different, she's the one noticing Dio's inconsistencies.

IEE.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Unanimously" is exaggerated as he does have a few enthusiastic admirers; however, I think that this is indication precisely of low focus on Ti. The Ti people - tcaudilllg, UDP, science as magic - do explain their ideas and concepts (when they want to). Others disagree with their premises, but they are logically very consistent.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Thoughts on Dio --

- he values knowledge and reads a lot - about history, economics, philosophy, and he likes to quote stuff. His problem is making sense of what he knows. And, yes, he can't really explain any of his typings which, even when compared internally, make little sense. He values Te over Ti. What you see is not Ti gone overboard as with other LIIs; it's the opposite.

- he has supreme self-confidence in his own abilities but he's not a Se type, I'd say more a Ne type.

- he does enjoy a Fe-positive atmosphere, but when he writes about his romantic experiences and disappointments, what I see is a Fi focus rather than Fe focus. He values Fi and asks questions about it; further, he doesn't seem to care about a Fe positive environment in relation to him in the forum.

I agree with Gilligan, IEE. Which is consistent with VI and apparent valueing of Si.

Another bit -- Slacker Mom is disconcerted with LIIs but with Dio it's different, she's the one noticing Dio's inconsistencies.

IEE.
    I wish I was ENFP.Oh well.

What about INTP Expat?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Thoughts on Dio --

IEE.
    I think that I come off much mroe confident than I actually am, In fact I am often insecure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be IEI if what you do with the types is what I do IRL, I state thing just to get a reaction. It's how my activation function works, I provoke people into a response. I usually don't give anything more then a general impression and I make stuff up as I go along, usually with the other person. Your style reminds me so much of this behaviour.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About Dio I would say that I think he comes across as an ethical type, but I'm not sure which one. He isn't very good at explaining his views, at least he doesn't seem to want to do it. He is very confident that he is right in a way that I have seen in Se types. ESFp or ENFp would make some sense from the hidden agenda point of view, but maybe he could be an IEI too. INTp is not very likely, though he seems to believe that he is one. In general I tend to think that his typings is a complete mess, but on the other hand some people probably think that of my typings as well, so that doesn't tell us much.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I come off much mroe confident than I actually am, In fact I am often insecure.
    Most people are often insecure in something. What I meant is that you make statements, especially on typings, that go against what most people would see as reasonable, and in a very sure-of-yourself manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    About Dio I would say that I think he comes across as an ethical type, but I'm not sure which one. He isn't very good at explaining his views, at least he doesn't seem to want to do it. He is very confident that he is right in a way that I have seen in Se types. ESFp or ENFp would make some sense from the hidden agenda point of view, but maybe he could be an IEI too. INTp is not very likely, though he seems to believe that he is one. In general I tend to think that his typings is a complete mess, but on the other hand some people probably think that of my typings as well, so that doesn't tell us much.
    I agree with the above, except for this -- people may question your typings, or mine, or others', but the difference is that, as you said, Dio very seldom makes an even slightly detailed case for his.

Dio: I don't think you are INTp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast