those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What brought about this thread?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing, I just thought about you while interacting with this girl!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from looking silly in the first picture, yes, that is generally what I imagine to be a good match for me. An Si- ESE that is thin would be a good find. Thanks.

Is there anything that made her stand out or identifiable in your interactions with her, in terms of socionics?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Is there anything that made her stand out or identifiable in your interactions with her, in terms of socionics?
    She is the girlfriend of one of my friends, I think the guy in question is ISTp.

I firstly thought she could have been an ISFj, so I made the limitus test: when she was speaking about her new haircut, I voluntarily said "...but that's not NORMAL", to which she replied "I don't like normal!!". Besides this, my interactions with her are pleasant, we seem to respect each other skills, but we also seem to find each other competing in similar areas, in the sense, that both of us are very extraverted, etcc

Definitely careful erotic attitude; noticeable, generally, in the way she salutes people: for example, tendency to caress the part of the head between the neck and the cranium, which is a typical gesture of mothers towrards children.

Besides, she seems to be agreeable when I have my moments of zapping, fast and heavy , which usually leave most people shaken with a disbelief in their face.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I firstly thought she could have been an ISFj, so I made the limitus test: when she was speaking about her new haircut, I voluntarily said "...but that's not NORMAL", to which she replied "I don't like normal!!". Besides this, my interactions with her are pleasant, we seem to respect each other skills, but we also seem to find each other competing in similar areas, in the sense, that both of us are very extraverted, etcc

Definitely careful erotic attitude; noticeable, generally, in the way she salutes people: for example, tendency to caress the part of the head between the neck and the cranium, which is a typical gesture of mothers towrards children.

Besides, she seems to be agreeable when I have my moments of zapping, fast and heavy , which usually leave most people shaken with a disbelief in their face.
    That "litmus test" - I can understand it very well. Before Socionics, I actually did the same sort of thing, and the ESE responded in almost exactly the same way.

The salute thing - with hands to the face - would probably freak me out at first. I suppose that is just a part of Italy's culture, though: it is much more commonly physical over there (right?). I suppose the USA equivalent is basically the same thing, though probably more of a hug or something.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think she is cute!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of someone, somewhat.