Thread: Gamma Quadra Movies and TV Shows

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder where I disagreed here, I always thought Delta since it seemed to have the lack of Ni and Se.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I've started watching vikings and alot of the main characters look gamma to me. I'm only on season 1 as of now.

Ragnar- SEE-Fi
    Attachment 6057

Lagertha- SEE-Se
    Attachment 6058

Earl Haraldson- LIE-Te
    Attachment 6059

Floki- SEE-Se
    Attachment 6060

Siggy Haraldson- ESI-Se
    Attachment 6061

Athelstan- ILI-Ni
    Attachment 6062
    I'm going to politely but firmly disagree with some of your typings here, because like for example Ragnar was so fucking morally reprehensible to me that I actually had to stop watching the show because he pissed me off that bad. He acted so fucking entitled to cheat, etc. I think he is some sort of 1D Fi type.

Lagertha ESI-Se, also type 8
    Bjorn SEE
    Siggy some sort of beta NF
    Ragnar's side bitch that I forgot the name of but hated, some sort of beta as fuck NF (aristocratic as hell)
    Siggy and Side Bitch were both playing beta NF aristocracy games with each other

IDK, fuck that show though. Fuck Ragnar, and fuck typing him as SEE-Fi. His virtues hit the bucket faster than China Town Turtles the instant Lagertha miscarried. Dude makes me burn with indignation.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-21-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI-Se

Scene one: "These rude bastards...so inconsiderate..." *pulls some stunt to get them to pay her the attention she is owed, then thanks them for their consideration sarcastically and walks away*

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hmm, you're right. He doesn't VI like an LII.

I still can't read his writing.

I should do more research before I sound off.
    Have you watched "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners" by chance? I'd recommend it. David is an EIE and Rebecca is an SEE by my reconning. Of course she developed feelings for him but he didn't reciprocate as Lucy was closer to an LSI and duals naturally attract each other with greater intensity and, well, Rebecca was still an valuer. She would ride or die even if it didn't work out as she'd like.

That's kind of what I find most attractive about the women and most worthy of my loyalty in regards to male types. It's hard to get them behind you, but once they are, they are down to follow you into the very depths of hell itself for they know that you wouldn't burn them if you weren't willing to go through ten times worse if it meant the success of everyone behind you.

I'd also argue that, by extension, if someone's going to go on a suicide mission it's likely a Gamma. The most hardcore suicide missions are most likely undertaken by ILI's. After all, we can see that one percent chance that we actually dodge that bullet and somehow come out the other side of that nuclear explosion alive. Flown unto the endless void of space but somehow someone would see where we likely got flung. .0001% chance is always better than absolute zero...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE outlaw and ESI(?) Nazi

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567