Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    Ti = def l brain
    Te = l brain
    Ni = i think this could be either.
    Ne = right brained definitely!
    Fi = right
    Fe = left brained, definitely. social graces aren't always entirely natural for the r brain. not if it doesn't really feel it. i think the nuttier not so "normal" types have a lot of problems with this and if they do manifest it on the outside, they're doing it unconsciously or forcing themselves unnaturally.
    Se = either, i suppose. willing to guess it's a lot more l though.
    Si = either
    So, your saying I'm more left brained... Uh, Heh... No.
    Harry, keep in mind that impied bases this on no research or evidence of any kind. They seem like guesses to me. I think INFPs are right-brained. Here:

Dominant
    Creative
    Dual-Seeking
    Hidden Agenda

INFP

Left||Right
    | Fe || Se | Front
    | Te || Ne | Brain

| Ti || Ni | Back
    | Fi || Si | Brain

Better?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lkl
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 28%
    Visual : 71%
    Left : 66%
    Right : 33%

you are somewhat left-hemisphere dominant and show a preference for visual learning, although not extreme in either characteristic. You probably tend to do most things in moderation, but not always.

Your left-hemisphere dominance implies that your learning style is organized and structured, detail oriented and logical. Your visual preference, though, has you seeking stimulation and multiple data. Such an outlook can overwhelm structure and logic and create an almost continuous state of uncertainty and agitation. You may well suffer a feeling of continually trying to "catch up" with yourself.

Your tendency to be organized and logical and attend to details is reasonably well-established which should afford you success regardless of your chosen field of endeavor. You can "size up" situations and take in information rapidly. However, you must then subject that data to being classified and organized which causes you to "lose touch" with the immediacy of the problem.

Your logical and methodical nature hamper you in this regard though in the long run it may work to your advantage since you "learn from experience" and can go through the process more rapidly on subsequent occasions.

You remain predominantly functional in your orientation and practical. Abstraction and theory are secondary to application. In keeping with this, you focus on details until they manifest themselves in a unique pattern and only then work with the "larger whole."

With regards to your career choices, you have a mentality that would be good as a scientist, coach, athlete, design consultant, or an engineering technician. You can "see where you want to go" and even be able to "tell yourself," but find that you are "fighting yourself" at the darndest times.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Brain Usage Profile:

Auditory : 56%
    Visual : 43%
    Left : 47%
    Right : 52%

MIchael, your hemispheric dominance is equally divided between left and right brain, while you show a moderate preference for auditory versus visual learning, signs of a balanced and flexible person.

Your balance gives you the enviable capacity to be verbal and literate while retaining a certain "flair" and individuality. You are logical and compliant but only to a degree. You are organized without being compulsive, goal-directed without being driven, and a "thinking" individual without being excessively so.

The one problem you might have is that your learning might not be as efficient as you would like. At times you will work from the specific to the general, while at other times you'll work from the general to the specific. Sometimes you will be logical in your approach while at other times random. Since you cannot always control the choice, you may experience frustrations not normally felt by persons with a more defined and directed learning style.

You may also minimally experience conflicts associated with auditory processing. You will be systematic and sequential in your processing of information, you will most often focus on a single dimension of the problem or material, and you will be more reflective, i.e., "taking the data in" as opposed to "devouring" it.

Overall, you should feel content with your life and yourself. You are, perhaps, a little too critical of yourself - and of others - while maintaining an "openness" which is redeeming. Indecisiveness is a problem and your creativity is not in keeping with your potential. Being a pragmatist, you downplay this aspect of yourself and focus on the more immediate, the more obvious and the more functional.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time:

Auditory : 50%
    Visual : 50%
    Left : 73%
    Right : 26%

wym, you are somewhat left-hemisphere dominant with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs. Because of your "centrist" tendencies, the distinctions between various types of brain usage are somewhat blurred.

Your tendency to be organized and logical and attend to details is reasonably well-established which should afford you success regardless of your chosen field of endeavor, unless it requires total spontaneity and ability to improvise, your weaker traits. However, you are far from rigid or overcontrolled. You possess a degree of individuality, perceptiveness, and trust in your intuition to function at much more sophisticated levels than most.

Having given sufficient attention to detail, you can readily perceive the larger aspects and implications of a situation or of learning. You are functional and practical, but can blend abstraction and theory into your framework readily.

The equivalence of your auditory and visual learning orientation gives you two equally effective sensory input systems, each with distinctive features. You can process both unidimensionally and multidimen- sionally with equal facility. When needed, you sequence material while at other times you "intake it all" and store it for processing later.

Your natural ability to use your senses is also synthesized in your way of learning. You can be reflective in your approach, absorbing material in a non-aggressive manner, and at other times voracious in seeking out stimulation and experience.

Overall you tend to be somewhat more critical of yourself than is necessary and avoid enjoying life too much because of a sense of duty. You feel somewhat constrained and tend to sometimes restrict your expressiveness. In any given situation, you will opt for the rational, and learning of almost any type should be easy for you. You might need certain ideas explained to you in order to fit them into your scheme of things, but you're at least open to that!

-------

Second time:

Left : 78%
    Right : 21%

wym, your results indicate a strong left-hemisphere dominance with a mild preference for auditory processing. This blend would suggest that you are an extremely efficient person, logical perhaps to an extreme. You tend to structure your life and learning in very precise ways.

You benefit from experience, seek the rational in situations and feel most comfortable with routine.

You are a detail person. You see each piece of a puzzle or situation with equal clarity and value, and thrive on your ability to fit each piece into a unifying structure.

Your learning style tends toward the auditory, which suggests that you process inputs sequentially and classify each before moving on to the next. You do, however, possess sufficient visualization skills and interest to supplement the auditory tendency and render you more active than a person who is purely auditory.

In all likelihood you will be somewhat reserved in appreciating your own talents and understate your abilities even to yourself. You will organize your time and set schedules for yourself and, in that sense, lose sight of spontaneity and other needs - both of yourself and others. Your enviable organization, structure, and efficiency make you a valuable asset to a team effort.
    -------
    The second one is mostly inaccurate.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is wrong.....they have found Si in there but how, how do Si people make their choices in the test?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 73%
    Visual : 26%
    Left : 55%
    Right : 44%

ENFp
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: right/left brain, visual/auditory, and type.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    take this test, post the results, and your type.

http://www.mindmedia.com/brainworks/profiler

just for fun/the facts/possible correlation/whatever reason may interest you.

i've taken this test about 30 times. i get a different answer each time. from extremes to balanced. the problem is, the answers are really dumb. how is a random set of shapes or colors - auditory? the reasons why i chose my answers didn't line up with what the answers actually meant.

i've yet to have a reliable test to test brain halfs, though i usually test as balanced, in both directions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Interesting, so you see yourself as a P type AND right-brained, but you realize that you can't really be a P type because the definition for INTJ is much better than any other one. Makes me wondered if there are people who have the functions of a J type but are actually born P types. This is why they would think they are P (or right-brained) but functionally they HAVE to be the J type because nothing else makes sense. I thought before that you sound more P than J, yet you probably are INTJ.
    i don't think there is a comparison against type and brain type.

i think visually, a supposed right brain gig. i use my left half, the brainy half to analyze those pictures in a logical way. yet i use intuition and even empathy, which is a right brain thing supposedly.

the INTJ description fit's me pretty well. except for the cold thing. i tend to look angry according to my workmates. on socionics my highest is INTp, then ENTj under logical. both descriptions fit to an extent.

right now, i don't think we know enough about the brain to decide what sides do what.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 46%
    Visual : 53%
    Left : 45%
    Right : 55%
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: right/left brain, visual/auditory, and type.

take this test, post the results, and your type.

http://www.mindmedia.com/brainworks/profiler

just for fun/the facts/possible correlation/whatever reason may interest you.
    so i took it again,

mike, you are somewhat left-hemisphere dominant with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs. Because of your "centrist" tendencies, the distinctions between various types of brain usage are somewhat blurred.

Your tendency to be organized and logical and attend to details is reasonably well-established which should afford you success regardless of your chosen field of endeavor, unless it requires total spontaneity and ability to improvise, your weaker traits. However, you are far from rigid or overcontrolled. You possess a degree of individuality, perceptiveness, and trust in your intuition to function at much more sophisticated levels than most.

Having given sufficient attention to detail, you can readily perceive the larger aspects and implications of a situation or of learning. You are functional and practical, but can blend abstraction and theory into your framework readily.

The equivalence of your auditory and visual learning orientation gives you two equally effective sensory input systems, each with distinctive features. You can process both unidimensionally and multidimen- sionally with equal facility. When needed, you sequence material while at other times you "intake it all" and store it for processing later.

Your natural ability to use your senses is also synthesized in your way of learning. You can be reflective in your approach, absorbing material in a non-aggressive manner, and at other times voracious in seeking out stimulation and experience.

Overall you tend to be somewhat more critical of yourself than is necessary and avoid enjoying life too much because of a sense of duty. You feel somewhat constrained and tend to sometimes restrict your expressiveness. In any given situation, you will opt for the rational, and learning of almost any type should be easy for you. You might need certain ideas explained to you in order to fit them into your scheme of things, but you're at least open to that!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 42%
    Visual : 57%
    Left : 50%
    Right : 50%

Cone, you exhibit an even balance between left- and right- hemisphere dominance and a slight preference for visual over auditory processing. With a score this balanced, it is likely that you would have slightly different results each time you complete this self-assessment quiz.

You are a well-rounded person, distinctly individualistic and artistic, an active and multidimensional learner. At the same time, you are logical and disciplined, can operate well within an organization, and are sensitive towards others without losing objectivity. You are organized and goal-directed. Although a "thinking" individual, you "take in" entire situations readily and can act on intuition.

You sometimes tend to vacillate in your learning styles. Learning might take you longer than someone of equal intellect, but you will tend to be more thorough and retain the material longer than those other individuals. You will alternate between logic and impulse. This vacillation will not normally be intentional or deliberate, so you may experience anxiety in situations where you are not certain which aspect of yourself will be called on.

With a slight preference for visual processing, you tend to be encompassing in your perceptions, process along multidimensional paths and be active in your attacking of situations or learning.

Overall, you should feel content with your life and yourself. You are, perhaps, a little too critical of yourself -- and of others -- while maintaining an "openness" which tempers that tendency. Indecisiveness is a problem and your creativity may not be in keeping with your potential. Being a pragmatist, you downplay this aspect of yourself and focus on the more immediate, obvious and the more functional.

This gives me an idea...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina

Auditory : 31%
    Visual : 68%

I'm not sure if I agree with the results... I always thought I was quite strongly right-brained. In a way, I envied the people with equal brain-strengths, because they were supposed to be smarter.

/---/

I opened another window and did another test.
    Right Brain |||| 16%
    Left Brain |||||||||||||||| 64%
    http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/brain.pl

Ok, now I am confused. PS! I copy-pasted it. I don't know where the 20% disappeared (16+64=100%? :wink: ) Oh well... another test

/---/
    You Are 30% Left Brained, 70% Right Brained
    http://www.blogthings.com/rightorleftbrainedquiz/

Thank you very much, no more tests right now.
    i did one test where i scored 9 on the right, 9 on the left - and yet the test showed me as a left. who knows...

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ann, you are somewhat left-hemisphere dominant with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs. Because of your "centrist" tendencies, the distinctions between various types of brain usage are somewhat blurred.

Can we say Barnum Effect?
    dunno what the other term to be used is
    Those italicized statements show statements that were specifically designed to include contradictory meanings.

Anyone who knows me knows what a crock of sh** this summary is regarding describing me.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i pull an INTp and request that no one ever bump my old threads. oh god.
    oh yeah, i didn't even see that. the date should really be more obvious around here.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 52%
    Visual : 47%

Peter, you are somewhat left-hemisphere dominant with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs. Because of your "centrist" tendencies, the distinctions between various types of brain usage are somewhat blurred.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 18%
    Visual : 81%
    Left : 53%
    Right : 46%

Why the hell is my auditory so low?
    "Wenn der Deutsche in einen Satz taucht, dann hat man ihn die längste Zeit gesehen, bis er auf der anderen Seite des Ozeans wieder auftaucht mit seinem Verb im Mund." - Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 57%
    Visual : 42%
    Left : 41%
    Right : 58%

Type: ILI
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 41%
    Visual : 58%
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 66%
    Visual : 33%
    Left : 75%
    Right : 25%

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i pull an INTp and request that no one ever bump my old threads. oh god.
    Hmmm sorry, no need need for pm by the way, its' all sorted

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blaze, you show a slight right-hemisphere dominance with a moderate preference for auditory processing, an unusual and somewhat paradoxical combination of characteristics.

You are drawn to a random and sometimes nonchalant synthesis of material. You learn as it seems important to a specific situation, and might even develop a resentment of others who attempt to direct your learning down a specific channel.

Your right-hemispheric dominance provides a structure that is only loosely organized and one which processes entire swatches of reality, overlooking details. You are emotional in your reactions and perceptual more than logical in your approach, although you can impose structure and a language base when necessary.

Your auditory preference, on the other hand, implies that you process information sequentially and unidimensionally. This combination of right-brain and auditory modes creates conflict, as you want to process data more rapidly than your natural processes allow.

Your tendency to be creative and free-flowing is accompanied by sufficient ability to organize and be logical, allowing you a reasonable degree of success in a number of different endeavors. You take in information methodically and systematically which can then be synthesized rapidly. In this manner, you manage to function consistently well, although certainly less efficiently than you desire.

You prefer the abstract and are a theoretician at heart while retaining the ability to be practical. You find the symbolism in a great deal of what you encounter and are something of a "mystic."

With regards to your lifestyle, you have the mentality which would be good as a philosopher, writer, journalist, or instructor, or possibly as a systems designer or social worker. Perhaps most important is your ability to "listen to your inner voice" as a mode of skipping over unnecessary steps to achieve your goals.

Hmmmm, this was different than what I usually get on these type of tests, yet eerily accurate in terms of my lifestyle. Huh.
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Left : 42%
    Right : 57%

Carlo, you are moderately right-hemisphere dominant and have even preferences between auditory and visual processing, traits that might make people perceive you as "slightly off balance."

You are most likely to be slightly disorganized, a "dreamer" and a person who focuses more on the end result than the immediate task at hand. You are creative and spontaneous if somewhat lacking in direction and focus. You are a learner who is generally patient and a person for whom time is an ally, not an enemy.

You are more passionate than most people with regard to life and learning and recognize your own intuitive abilities. You have sufficient goal-direction to satisfy yourself and guarantee success without being or feeling driven. You are willing to be reflective about yourself and others without getting lost in rumination.

The balance of your sensory modes allows for both learning and expressive capabilities achieved by few. You are active and "seeing" while retaining an equally strong propensity for being reflective which slows you down a little but allows for a more comprehensive perception and analysis of situations and problems. You do not spend excessive time analyzing since you mostly trust your perceptions.

In all likelihood, you have a tendency to overcommit and cannot under- stand why others get upset since you operate on a different "time table" than they do. Your organizational abilities are frequently overwhelmed by the stimulation seeking and active nature of your mind as well as by the tendency to create new categories and gloss over details, making categorization and classification almost impossible at times.

To the extent that your career path allows for creativity and abstraction as well as a bit of disorganization, you should find yourself equipped to handle any learning that is required. Your own personal adjustment to your style should come naturally although you are likely to feel frus- trated by your own limited discipline and often wonder "Why?"
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donna, you possess an interesting balance of hemispheric and sensory characteristics, with a slight right-brain dominance and a slight preference for visual processing.

Since neither of these is completely centered, you lack the indecision and second-guessing associated with other patterns. You have a distinct preference for creativity and intuition with seemingly sufficient verbal skills to be able to translate in any meaningful way to yourself and others.

You tend to see things in "wholes" without surrendering the ability to attend to details. You can give them sufficient notice to be able to utitlize and incorporate them as part of an overall pattern.

In the same way, while you are active and process information simultaneously, you demonstrate a capacity for sequencing as well as reflection which allows for some "inner dialogue."

All in all, you are likely to be quite content with yourself and your style although at times it will not necessarily be appreciated by others. You have sufficient confidence to not second-guess yourself, but rather to use your critical faculties in a way that enhances, rather than limits, your creativity.

You can learn in either mode although far more efficiently within the visual mode. It is likely that in listening to conversations or lecture materials you simultaneously translate into pictures which enhance and elaborate on the meaning.

It is most likely that you will gravitate towards those endeavors which are predominantly visual but include some logic or structuring. You may either work particularly hard at cultivating your auditory skills or risk "missing out" on being able to efficiently process what you learn. Your own intuitive skills will at times interfere with your capacity to listen to others, which is something else you may need to take into account.

This actually sounds more like me though. The test had different questions the second time. I've never been auditory - more visual.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vague, you go the same profile I did.

Guess they aren't type-correlated!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 68%
    Visual : 31%
    Left : 62%
    Right : 37%

It would seem that my preference for auditory processing is unusual (since I am supposedly left brained), but this result has appeared on other tests of this kind before. One thing about myself that I have always noticed is that I am the only person I know who types in complete sentances in chatrooms, and never uses those expressive face things (I think they are called emoticons?). That is probably because I prefer to use language to convey my emotional state. (Which fits with Auditory processing, I think.)

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 35%
    Visual : 64%
    Left : 57%
    Right : 42%
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Topic is hella old but:

Auditory : 47%
    Visual : 52%
    Left : 47%
    Right : 52%

That seems about right. My brain is actually very balanced and I get bored easily (shamanistic two-spirit properties, natural healer), sometimes I just create drama in order to make things be more interesting.

I always feel 'exactly in the middle' in social situations. I want to include myself, if I isolate myself completely I feel bad and I could never be TOTALLY comfortable with being a total rebel from society but I do have those urges all the time. But I have no desire to be the top either, but since I'm always secretly worried about what other people think about me (and if I'm doing the right thing or not) I end up finding myself in those positions anyway. I don't like this, I wish I could just kind of be more expressive and creative. But I'm a jack of all trades lol.

If you score pretty evenly that's what it means right? Oh I also am extremely ambivalent about everything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auditory : 37%
    Visual : 62%
    Left : 35%
    Right : 64%

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp

Auditory : 23%
    Visual : 76%

Simonas, you exhibit an even balance between left- and right- hemisphere dominance and a slight preference for visual over auditory processing. With a score this balanced, it is likely that you would have slightly different results each time you complete this self-assessment quiz.

You are a well-rounded person, distinctly individualistic and artistic, an active and multidimensional learner. At the same time, you are logical and disciplined, can operate well within an organization, and are sensitive towards others without losing objectivity. You are organized and goal-directed. Although a "thinking" individual, you "take in" entire situations readily and can act on intuition.

You sometimes tend to vacillate in your learning styles. Learning might take you longer than someone of equal intellect, but you will tend to be more thorough and retain the material longer than those other individuals. You will alternate between logic and impulse. This vacillation will not normally be intentional or deliberate, so you may experience anxiety in situations where you are not certain which aspect of yourself will be called on.

With a slight preference for visual processing, you tend to be encompassing in your perceptions, process along multidimensional paths and be active in your attacking of situations or learning.

Overall, you should feel content with your life and yourself. You are, perhaps, a little too critical of yourself -- and of others -- while maintaining an "openness" which tempers that tendency. Indecisiveness is a problem and your creativity may not be in keeping with your potential. Being a pragmatist, you downplay this aspect of yourself and focus on the more immediate, obvious and the more functional

Hmm.....k Oo, this is crap, at least the description is.
    Last edited by Simon Ssmall; 08-30-2008 at 07:21 AM.

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Left : 45%
    Right : 55%

I believe I'm SEI-Fe