View Poll Results: what type do i come off as on this board?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTj

1 2.44%
  • ISTp

3 7.32%
  • INFj

2 4.88%
  • INTp

8 19.51%
  • ENFp

1 2.44%
  • ENFj

2 4.88%
  • ISTj

2 4.88%
  • ISFp

1 2.44%
  • ESTp

1 2.44%
  • ENTp

1 2.44%
  • INTj

1 2.44%
  • ESFj

1 2.44%
  • ENTj

3 7.32%
  • ISFj

7 17.07%
  • ESFp

4 9.76%
  • INFp

3 7.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: because these "me" threads are fun

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default because these "me" threads are fun..

let's go for it. what type do i come off as on this board?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever the socialite, keeps peace with everyone, never on bad terms with anyone for very long...hmmm...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Ever the socialite, keeps peace with everyone, never on bad terms with anyone for very long...hmmm...

NO. you think just because i'm not gnawing away at your soul (and that, more often that not, i do think ENTps are entertaining as hell) that i have to be ISFp!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are either Gamma or Delta.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Gamma type or ISTp.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I voted both ISTP and INTP. :wink:
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: because these "me" threads are fun..

let's go for it. what type do i come off as on this board?
    SF something for sure

not ESFj
    ISFp unlikely

So gamma SF seems to be the most plausible option.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sort of agree with traveler's answer.

i'm confused about a few answers: ESFp? seriously? if SF i'd be the first to admit that ISFj is far more likely. i trust INTj/ENTp to be able to identify their conflicting types. thus far i don't think they'd say so.

also ISTj is interesting. i have heard this a few times, as well as ESTp of all things.

oh, and if i were a condiment: i think i'd be wasabi but other people think i'd be chipotle.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought wasabi was tc's XXXx. in my mind you are intp, though in another thread someone suggested isfj... i vote 'gamma introvert'. chipotle is green right? green = Ne ? or just N?
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

viva palestina

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    i thought wasabi was tc's XXXx.
    it may be!

in my mind you are intp, though in another thread someone suggested isfj... i vote 'gamma introvert'.
    i tend to see you as my identical or at least similar.

chipotle is green right? green = Ne ? or just N?
    green seems Ne. it makes me think of ENFps?

chipotle = very dark reddish brown, usually.

sort of like barbecue sauce color except more concentrated. ?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you look seriously IP, I think you are extremely easy to have a conversation with, I think people rely too much on stereotypical Fi vs Fe descriptions. I think you still seem like an INFp, intuitive subtype, the mix between INTp and INFp.

If you say you're any ST, I'm gonna say you're wrong. You must be either some Ni or some Fe type. And you don't seem classically Fe, so I'm assuming we at least have Ni in common.

If others say you're ISFj, I'm gonna say they are wrong. I'm already laughing on the inside every time anyone seriously gets typed as ISFj on the forum. It's ridiculous.

ENFp is also possible, because thin EP type people can seem rather similar to IP types on pictures. Quasi-identical can seem pretty similar as well.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

implied, you remind me of an ENTj friend, although you seem different from Joy and Expat. So I'd say ENTj or INTp.

By the way, I really like Kate Bush, so seeing your sig made me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could be chipotle.

(i'm surprised at the multiplicity of responses here... perhaps you are actually wasabi)
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

viva palestina

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think implied's most apparent dichotomy is Asker. So if you use the criteria I offered earlier, that would make her ISTp, ISFj, or ESFp. She seems to think that ESFp is the least plausible of the 3, but I've seen a whole lot of pictures of her with a whole multitude of other people, mostly friends of hers. Not sure if that means anything or not.
    SEE

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww. She could be a wittle ISTp. Come to the green pastures of Delta Implied. We are waiting with a bowl of fruit
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said anything about you being SEI; just a general observation, honestly

I think SLI sensory is the most likely.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rational. You seem very...predictable. In a good way!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These kinds of thread are irrelevant unless YOU say what type YOU find most appealing and WHY.

So who do you want to be?
    Who do you think would be most beneficial as a dual to you and why?

Everyone else's little wonder-analysis are pointless, unless they know you in person and have a invested lots of time into socionics.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I voted both ISTP and INTP. :wink:
    I would also say IxTp.

Gamma = Delta (I can't make up my mind because our interactions had their ups and downs :wink: ) > Alpha > Beta.

I think you are (just my general impressions and detached from my type suggestion above)
    Fi > Fe
    Ne > Ni
    Si > Se
    Te>Ti

I wouldn't rule out ESTj or ISFj either (ESTj>ISFj).

For what it's worth...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kim, i never thought of ESTj.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Rational. You seem very...predictable. In a good way!
    haha, thank you, i think. 2 INXjs have said that to me before. "creature of habit" is one comment i hear, which i guess is some IXTx thing? i don't think i realize how incredibly predictable i am for the most part, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    implied, you remind me of an ENTj friend, although you seem different from Joy and Expat. So I'd say ENTj or INTp.

By the way, I really like Kate Bush, so seeing your sig made me
    that is a real compliment, to be called ENTj!! on paper ENTj sounds like the best type ever.

i love kate bush, too! agh. she's some wonderful sort of NF.

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    These kinds of thread are irrelevant unless YOU say what type YOU find most appealing and WHY.

So who do you want to be?
    Who do you think would be most beneficial as a dual to you and why?

Everyone else's little wonder-analysis are pointless, unless they know you in person and have a invested lots of time into socionics.
    i think what type i find "most appealing" can be misleading. for instance, i find INTjs to be very appealing, but they probably wouldn't be most beneficial to me. that is a real on/off sort of deal. sometimes they are too much, other times, not enough. but that doesn't make me ESFj.

one who knows me best (my ESFj mother) thinks that INTp fits. i never showed her the ISTp description, though. perhaps i will. she would agree with the "ISTps also have a great deal of persistence which probably comes from their stubbornness giving them a reputation as obstinate, rebellious people and even delinquents when young," line, for sure. and probably the endless debate/non-negotiable opinion thing. (; i do seem to "draw" a lot types in.

maybe ENFp or ESFp. two of my closest "lifelong" friends who i think i could rely on in any emergency for support, who i think would really "get" me are INFj and ENFp. overall i might be attracted more to strong, resilient people, yet i don't entirely find INFj/ENFp to be non-resilient, either. i like that these types tend to be movers and travellers. that's appealing and i'm up for journeys like that.

re: people who know me. i had some IRL friends fill out a separate johari/nohari thing (not the one i posted here @ the16types.) it comes up like this:

Quote Originally Posted by johari
    independent, observant, accepting, adaptable, bold, brave, calm, caring, clever, complex, dependable, energetic, giving, helpful, intelligent, ntroverted, knowledgeable, logical, mature, powerful, self-conscious, sympathetic, wise, witty
    Quote Originally Posted by nohari
    aloof, unhappy, childish, withdrawn, cynical, distant, blasé, panicky, dispassionate, cold

i don't claim all that to be true, really. it's their perceptions. some of it is a bit much. the bad is probably totally true.

i can't seem to decide between and .

that's all i can think of right now.

picture of me being notISFp.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is a real compliment, to be called ENTj!! on paper ENTj sounds like the best type ever.
    Do you have this impression from all good ENTj descriptions -- or mainly from that one? Don't forget that the bit about unhealthy ENTjs becoming Sadists is Oldham, not Socionics. :wink:

Anyway, if you think so about all descriptions, either you are ENTj yourself or ISFj. Both could fit your johari/nohari inputs, depending on the people who wrote them, and from our early interactions I always thought you might be ISFj.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Do you have this impression from all good ENTj descriptions -- or mainly from that one? Don't forget that the bit about unhealthy ENTjs becoming Sadists is Oldham, not Socionics. :wink:

oldham can eat it! i like the other ones, too. ENTj could make sense, but i am not always EJ-active! i can get into that mode, but IP just fits more, generally. however, i relate with the thing about not being entirely sure about aesthetics. i was about to write how i get paranoid around people who seem to care a lot about things like this.

i like the love-for-life/travel parts of the descriptions. i also relate with the bit about vague humor that i find in a lot of the descriptions. maybe i have learned to tone down the sarcasm/straight-faced thing in public, or around people who i think might find it offensive. tactfulness is an art, i am convinced.

* a lot of my friends find me hilarious (in a goofy sort of way.) if i'm really comfortable around you, i can speak sort of sarcastically about things. i try not to push this too much in public though due to many failed attempts at telling some joke then getting the dead "huh?" silence. sometimes people just don't get the joke, then i'm left feeling like i just told a horribly failed joke. i hate having to backtrack and explain why whatever i said was funny because it ruins the joke. the few people i know who "get" my sense of humor tend to think i am the funniest person alive though. (it is really something along the vein of username .thursday, who i do think is the closest i have to an "identical" here for all intents and purposes.)

that might lean towards ISFj.

Anyway, if you think so about all descriptions, either you are ENTj yourself or ISFj. Both could fit your johari/nohari inputs, depending on the people who wrote them, and from our early interactions I always thought you might be ISFj.
    2 INFj, 1 ISFj, 1 INFp (i think,) 1 INTj? other types unknown.

if i am an ethical type, i think ISFj fits best.

at my worst, least productive/most depressive moments, i've been a 9 on the enneagram, i am certain. my low point is right there at 9. the most manic/frantic points in my life would put me at a 7. if you believe in those correlations.

i should ask the head-ENTj of the house what he thinks! i will do this tonight.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i should ask the head-ENTj of the house what he thinks! i will do this tonight.
    One comment -- before knowing Socionics well or at all, I made the mistake of thinking that ISFjs were my identicals, simply because meeting someone who so closely matched my values was so rare. So if he thinks that you're the same type as he is, it could mean both, actually. Especially given the differences in gender, age, the parental relationship, etc.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as the enneagram goes, I think the most likely types for you are 9w1 and 6w7.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    As far as the enneagram goes, I think the most likely types for you are 9w1 and 6w7.
    i'm only 9w1 when completely fucking WAY WAY WAY down in a hole. 6w7 would be far more likely. 7chickenwingwhatever doesn't work. don't doubt me on this.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    i'm only 9w1 when completely fucking WAY WAY WAY down in a hole. 6w7 would be more likely. 7chickenwingwhatever doesn't work. don't doubt me on this.
    Only thing, the "theory" of the enneagram (which isn't particularly reliable on this matter imho) says that a 6, when healthy, should be calm as a 9, and not the opposite. But anyway, eheh, you are you so I won't dispute your opinion on your type of course

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In this forum you come off ESFP-ish so I said so in the poll, however overall I think that you are ESFJ.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so who are the other ESFjs on this forum?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there is any other ESFJ in the forum, not that I am aware off. It's very very hard to type people over the internet (and some get offended if you do it), so I don't try to do it very often, unless I like that person and I think it would help him/her
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i said intp. dunno why exactly excpet that you seem more gamma and also quiet and you'd prolly irk me more if you were isfj.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    i said intp. dunno why exactly excpet that you seem more gamma and also quiet and you'd prolly irk me more if you were isfj.
    thank you! i have a hard time seeing ENTp as my conflictor, too.

your pics (the grin!) always remind me of my favorite (very didactic) ENTp biology professor. i miss the dude and i'm ready to go butterfly hunting with him again sometime. ): he was always really impressed at however much i'd remember (families, names, etc.) good guy. he also told hilariously dark jokes (<3 dark humor.)

@Dio - somehow you saying ESFj makes me all the more confident that i am . especially after having typed ralph nader as ESFj.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh there are a number of people who's saying that you're a Fe type makes it more likely that you're a Te type :wink:
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    heh there are a number of people who's saying that you're a Fe type makes it more likely that you're a Te type :wink:
    Joy one day you will see light mwaaaaaaah

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    thank you! i have a hard time seeing ENTp as my conflictor, too.

your pics (the grin!) always remind me of my favorite (very didactic) ENTp biology professor.

@Dio - somehow you saying ESFj makes me all the more confident that i am .
    Just trying to help, next time I will only evaluate peoples' types for 100 bucks

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually could see you as ESFj. I really don't buy the Fe PoLR. You seem to use Fe quite well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol are you on drugs?

anyone who thinks implied is Fe dominant either

a.) reads her posts wrong,
    b.) doesn't know what Fe is, or
    c.) *edit*
    SEE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that constructive explanation, Joy.

I don't know implied that well. I also don't think ESFj is more likely than ISFj (I meant to point out *strong* Fe), but I would like to see some evidence of Fe PoLR to back up these IxTp claims.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd like to see evidence of ego block, really?

if i have it, i think it is subconscious, or something i can use somewhat readily. if need be. but it isn't a preference.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i have it, i think it is subconscious, or something i can use somewhat readily. if need be. but it isn't a preference.
    Yeah, that's what I meant.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are not ESFj or any other Fe-type. You use Fe when the situation calls for it, but not as consistently as, say, Auvi, Kristiina, Jadae, or other people with Fe in their ego-block. There is a lot more Te in your posts than Fe.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast