Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Peter Pevensie from the Narnia books.
    that's too funny. I had a crush on the character as a kid.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me i don't believe you. and i never will. make yourself more honest or stop. confront yourself.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colbie Caillat (ESI-Se).

A disproportionate number of Presidents have been ESI-Se, some were radically different from each other in how agreeable they were and in the policies they supported and in scholarly-assessed intellect (Warren G. Harding and Woodrow Wilson as two ESI-Se who were pretty much polar opposites from each other in many ways, for example)

Ju Ju had mentioned Johnny Carson as an Fi subtype, but he is a good example of an ESI-Se (though I agree with him that Clarence Thomas is an ESI-Se). I think he was thinking that Carson was aggressive and the Fi subtype was always more aggressive so Carson had to be the Fi subtype. i agree with most of typings and what he said though, and some of his insights (especially one of his threads on ESI being disloyal to their spouses and constantly looking for someone new to love and how they had an usual mixture of love of machines and tools and feminine aesthetics, that's the way I always was and still am and my parents, especially my EIE-Ni dad and my oldest brother, fucking hated it) were actually pretty good. But like most EIE, Ju Ju tended to go back and forth and wasn't super-clear thinking.

Barbara Bush (ESI-Se).

Rosa Parks (ESI-Se), surprisingly I had never seen her mentioned on this website.

Irena Sendler (ESI-Se)

Peter III who ruled Russia for a while (ESI-Se).

JFK's mother (ESI-Fi). (his wife was an ESI-Se)

Senator Tim Kaine (ESI-Fi).

ESI-Se are pretty common among people of Dutch ancestry; ESI-Fi are more common among people in the third world, people of Irish Catholic descent (it was super uncommon among Anglo-Irish, Afrikaaner, and European Jewish people), and black people.

The Rhythm and Blues Artist Mario Barrett is probably an ESI-Se; if not, then SEE. Some people would might think Beta NF, but I read that he could get quite physically confrontational with his mother and it seemed like he totally lost control sometimes. He's not known for doing stupid shit like Michael Jackson and Steve Jobs were or for behaving like an IEI, he doesn't come across like a clown who totally devalues reality like Jackson and Jobs and Fiona Apple and Tori Amos did at times.

Can't really think of too many more that weren't mentioned as ESI in this thread or by other people who were on this forum as ESI (and especially the Fi subtype) often don't wish to be in the spotlight so they're harder to find, although Kareem Abdul Jabaar might be an ESI-Se.

Judge Judy probably wasn't an ESI, she was probably an LSI-Se.

Martha Stewart may be an ESI-Se; Delta doesn't really make a whole lot of sense for her.

Florence Nightingale may have been an ESI-Se, but she could've been an LIE. I'd think she was probably an ESI-Se since she had dementia and was so concerned with helping people.

H.L. Mencken may have been an ESI-Se; he was kind of similar to Christopher Hitchens and he looked pretty angry. He was definitely a Gamma and I would lean toward Mencken being an ESI-Se.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-30-2020 at 07:42 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juju said Richard Nixon and Johnny Carson were the Fi subtypes, but Nixon was the Se subtype even though he was very different from Bush in how he was interpersonally (ESI-Se vary quite a bit from each other in how outgoing they are). It's extremely unlikely that Nixon would be the Fi subtype with his high IQ. I'm not sure about Carson, but I'd guess Se.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Juju said Richard Nixon and Johnny Carson were the Fi subtypes, but Nixon was the Se subtype even though he was very different from Bush in how he was interpersonally (ESI-Se vary quite a bit from each other in how outgoing they are). It's extremely unlikely that Nixon would be the Fi subtype with his high IQ. I'm not sure about Carson, but I'd guess Se.
    type bigotry. unfounded conflation of IQ with Se-subtype.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colbie Caillat (ESI-Se).

A disproportionate number of Presidents have been ESI-Se, some were radically different from each other in how agreeable they were and in the policies they supported and in scholarly-assessed intellect (Warren G. Harding and Woodrow Wilson as two ESI-Se who were pretty much polar opposites from each other in many ways, for example)

Ju Ju had mentioned Johnny Carson as an Fi subtype, but he is a good example of an ESI-Se (though I agree with him that Clarence Thomas is an ESI-Se). I think he was thinking that Carson was aggressive and the Fi subtype was always more aggressive so Carson had to be the Fi subtype. i agree with most of typings and what he said though, and some of his insights (especially one of his threads on ESI being disloyal to their spouses and constantly looking for someone new to love and how they had an usual mixture of love of machines and tools and feminine aesthetics, that's the way I always was and still am and my parents, especially my EIE-Ni dad and my oldest brother, fucking hated it) were actually pretty good. But like most EIE, Ju Ju tended to go back and forth and wasn't super-clear thinking.

Barbara Bush (ESI-Se).

Rosa Parks (ESI-Se), surprisingly I had never seen her mentioned on this website.

Irena Sendler (ESI-Se)

Peter III who ruled Russia for a while (ESI-Se).

JFK's mother (ESI-Fi). (his wife was an ESI-Se)

Senator Tim Kaine (ESI-Fi).

ESI-Se are pretty common among people of Dutch ancestry; ESI-Fi are more common among people in the third world, people of Irish Catholic descent (it was super uncommon among Anglo-Irish, Afrikaaner, and European Jewish people), and black people.

The Rhythm and Blues Artist Mario Barrett is probably an ESI-Se; if not, then SEE. Some people would might think Beta NF, but I read that he could get quite physically confrontational with his mother and it seemed like he totally lost control sometimes. He's not known for doing stupid shit like Michael Jackson and Steve Jobs were or for behaving like an IEI, he doesn't come across like a clown who totally devalues reality like Jackson and Jobs and Fiona Apple and Tori Amos did at times.

Can't really think of too many more that weren't mentioned as ESI in this thread or by other people who were on this forum as ESI (and especially the Fi subtype) often don't wish to be in the spotlight so they're harder to find, although Kareem Abdul Jabaar might be an ESI-Se.

Judge Judy probably wasn't an ESI, she was probably an LSI-Se.

Martha Stewart may be an ESI-Se; Delta doesn't really make a whole lot of sense for her.

Florence Nightingale may have been an ESI-Se, but she could've been an LIE. I'd think she was probably an ESI-Se since she had dementia and was so concerned with helping people.

H.L. Mencken may have been an ESI-Se; he was kind of similar to Christopher Hitchens and he looked pretty angry. He was definitely a Gamma and I would lean toward Mencken being an ESI-Se.
    To my knowledge, there are no widespread studies linking ethnicity and personality type. PLEASE LINK reputable science sources if you are going to make these claims.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    To my knowledge, there are no widespread studies linking ethnicity and personality type. PLEASE LINK reputable science sources if you are going to make these claims.
    It's observable.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's observable.
    by one human in one typical life? not likely. Your sample sizes would, it seems, be much too small

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

He seems to be E4 although he has 9 in his tritype.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    He seems to be E4 although he has 9 in his tritype.
    He doesn't look like a Loyal Skeptic? (e6)

I don't know for sure, myself. Videos are best for some things.

ESI's do tend to self-type as either e4, e6, or e9.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    He doesn't look like a Loyal Skeptic? (e6)

I don't know for sure, myself. Videos are best for some things.

ESI's do tend to self-type as either e4, e6, or e9.
    He has a strong 6 fix (4w5-6w5-9wx tritype), there's this idiosyncratic E6 doubtfulness streak that bleeds into everything it manages to touch present in his work and disposition so you are not too far-off. But 4 > 6 nevertheless. The topics of authenticity, creativeness and self-expression are basically his main leitmotifs and always have been. Patently 4w5.. it's unfortunate his music is so incurably sonically generic though.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Henry Louis Gates Jr. might be one. He's a public intellectual and his mtDNA haplogroup is T2b2 which is VERY common among ESI-Se.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul Teutul Sr. ESI-Se (If you read his book, he is so damn Fi when it comes to business)

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charles CW Cooke is an ESI-Se.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456