Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tom Brady

---

A large part of Brady's accomplishments can be attributed not to his strong arm or accurate passing, but to his calm, cool and collected demeanor. When it's crunch time, he is at his best, relaxing his teammates with nerves of steel. He has shown his mettle in dozens of come-from-behind victories.

Proving that he is one of the most approachable guys in the NFL, the media has become his friend, not his enemy. He still remembers the years he spent out of the spotlight as a backup and displays the same blue-collar attitude that is adopted by most bench warmers.

Of course, we would not be talking about Brady if he did not have the skills of an All-Pro. As one of the NFL's most efficient and intelligent quarterbacks, he knows when to throw the ball deep, dump it off in the slot, or even run with it. Tom's two Super Bowl MVP awards are proof of his value to the Patriots; without him, they would not be sitting atop the NFL today.

---

Like the first paragraph states, what makes Tom Brady so amazing is his coolness under pressure. He always projects confidence even in the most difficult of situations. Brady is SO CLUTCH, he always steps up and puts on a spectacular performance when it is required of him. He has balls, and will make risky plays such a throwing into double or even triple coverage. But he is not a stupid risktaker like some gunslinger QBs, indeed he makes very good decisions that lead his team to victory. Arguably the best quarterback in the league right now, and one of the best of all time.

What type is this great athlete?
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj/ENTp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enfp
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unusually difficult to type. i'm gonna go with FDG and say ESTj, but in my mind ISTp, ENTp, ENTj, ESTp and ISTj are also all possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everyone think he's a Thinker? He has very little T... he folds under pressure...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Why does everyone think he's a Thinker? He has very little T... he folds under pressure...
    he folds under pressure? what is that supposed to mean?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? That's the opposite of what he does. He is BETTER under pressure, in the most difficult of situations where most would falter he goes out on the field and leads his team to the endzone.

Anyone who watched yesterday's Divisional Playoff Game between the Patriots and the Chargers will know what I'm talking about...his last minute offense at the end of the second half...plus the entire fourth quarter...WOW. Watching Tom Brady throw impossible passes and extricate his team from the worst situations is spellbinding. Which motivated me to create this post.

He is most likely a perceiver since he performs best under pressure (although I do this too, and I'm a judger). He has a quiet, cool, and calm demeanor. Somewhat unemotional. Seems very efficient in his game play (although a lot of this is the coaching, his plays just give off that vibe).

ISTP.
    ENTj

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante
    What? That's the opposite of what he does. He is BETTER under pressure, in the most difficult of situations where most would falter he goes out on the field and leads his team to the endzone.

Anyone who watched yesterday's Divisional Playoff Game between the Patriots and the Chargers will know what I'm talking about...his last minute offense at the end of the second half...plus the entire fourth quarter...WOW. Watching Tom Brady throw impossible passes and extricate his team from the worst situations is spellbinding. Which motivated me to create this post.
    i think its fairly obvious that rocky wasn't talking about pressure in a football sense... but i guess he might have been since exactly what he was talking about escapes me.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think ENTp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brady has said that one of his biggest problems is being able to concentrate on any manner on the field, meaning that his eyes will drift around and forget about the game. He tries to combat this by taking conscious effort to stare at any one object before he gets started... plus he's got a good team around him, good blockers who protect him in the pocket so he never gets blitzed... otherwise he loses focus and throws the ball away.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Rocky is refering to Brain Types. Niednagel uses empirical data of movements and speach to idenify type. He has apparently been successful at identifying atheletes as well as coaching them on how to improve their game. I dont know exactly where on his site it says Brady is ENFP but Im sure I read it there somewhere. Am I correct Rocky?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    I think Rocky is refering to Brain Types. Niednagel uses empirical data of movements and speach to idenify type. He has apparently been successful at identifying atheletes as well as coaching them on how to improve their game. I dont know exactly where on his site it says Brady is ENFP but Im sure I read it there somewhere. Am I correct Rocky?
    Actually, Niednagel works with Brady personally and watching a video of him talking to Brady is where I remember Niednagel reminding Brady that he has to focus on what's happening on the field, and Brady agreed.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you ask me that would be an argument for XNXp. where does the low T come from?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always thought IEE>SEE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are braintypes the same as MBTI?
    ENTj

- Thomas E Lawrence

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

I mean hell, Western socionics is even different from Eastern socionics. It's all opinions.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

I mean hell, Western socionics is even different from Eastern socionics. It's all opinions.
    Gotcha.
    ENTj

- Thomas E Lawrence

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can see ENFp. he has similar expressions to and smiles like my sister, who is certainly ENFp.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@3:15: being a good dad, being a good husband and a really good friend, that's really important to me, and relationships. I'm someone that cares about people, my relationships. I'm very much an introvert. I don't like a lot of this, even though you think you run on the field in front of 70k people, it just freaks me out.

in another interview he mention that he cried for a long time when he lost the final a couple of years ago. seems like an F type to me.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah after watching more interviews I can confidently type him as IEE with a dominant subtype. maybe Ne gives him advantages as a quarterback, since he is most likely searching for opportunities on the field. intuitive types often don't do well in competitive sports, but dominant subtypes seem to really really have an advantage overall. christiano ronaldo would also be an exmple for this theory. ronaldo is imo an EIE with a dominant subtype. tom brady even has this typical IEE smile that is getting very common in my typing gallery.

http://soziotypen.de/die-16-soziotyp...iee-beispiele/

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Brady - ISTJ Gorky

"A large part of Brady's accomplishments can be attributed not to his strong arm or accurate passing, but to his calm, cool and collected demeanor.
    When it's crunch time, he is at his best, relaxing his teammates with nerves of steel."

Last edited by khcs; 01-23-2021 at 02:20 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality Inter-type Relationship

Last edited by khcs; 01-23-2021 at 02:26 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    yeah after watching more interviews I can confidently type him as IEE with a dominant subtype. maybe Ne gives him advantages as a quarterback, since he is most likely searching for opportunities on the field. intuitive types often don't do well in competitive sports, but dominant subtypes seem to really really have an advantage overall. christiano ronaldo would also be an exmple for this theory. ronaldo is imo an EIE with a dominant subtype. tom brady even has this typical IEE smile that is getting very common in my typing gallery.

http://soziotypen.de/die-16-soziotyp...iee-beispiele/
    Lmao on the smile. I can see IEE too. His history with Bill Belichick is interesting too. It's like BB failed completely to give him any kind of emotional support. There's this whole thing with BB making it all about winning and shutting down Brady forming rapport with other players. It's pretty much why he left the Patriots when he's only planning to play for two years more with Tampa. He could have stayed with New England year to year, but they wouldn't even give him a measly two year contract. That's a bad sign for somebody that has given them many winning seasons.
    He's been fun to watch with Tampa and he seems a lot happier. He was almost glowing after they beat the Saints. He was smiling during the post game interview and on the field after the game. Even if he's not IEE, he does seem to be an F type regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Brady - ISTJ Gorky

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gisele seems like a 4D Fe type, but it's definitely no duality. I suspect that they will separate once he ends his career. they seem to have rather different values. these kind of relationships usually only last so long because both are very busy and don't really see each other all that much. brady also mentioned in an interview that he barely takes care of the household and that gisele does most of the work. they probably also have a nanny

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most perfect duality couple among my examples. They will never ever separate from each other.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tom Brady seems SLI to me. He looks introverted to me. An SLI typing with Si would account for his superb control over his body. Also, for his self-effacement and humility. His wife, I've seen that face before but I can't place it. Not ESI. Maybe Alpha? Maybe ESE? To me, she has an alien look, as if she's from my opposite quadra.*

*This recognition of opposite values is probably partly the source of Gammas being considered to be Lizard People by Alphas. Lol.
    Yes, I'm talking to you, J.K. Rowling.

*EDIT* If he's SLI and she's ESE, then that would make her his Supervisor. Now, does he look Supervised in pictures with the two of them?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    The most perfect duality couple among my examples. They will never ever separate from each other.
    just looked up some articles on their relationship. truly perfect.

https://www.etonline.com/tom-brady-o...sfied-with-our

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Tom Brady seems SLI to me. He looks introverted to me. An SLI typing with Si would account for his superb control over his body. Also, for his self-effacement and humility. His wife, I've seen that face before but I can't place it. Not ESI. Maybe Alpha? Maybe ESE? To me, she has an alien look, as if she's from my opposite quadra.*

*This recognition of opposite values is probably partly the source of Gammas being considered to be Lizard People by Alphas. Lol.
    Yes, I'm talking to you, J.K. Rowling.

*EDIT* If he's SLI and she's ESE, then that would make her his Supervisor. Now, does he look Supervised in pictures with the two of them?
    ESE is probably a good guess, but I'm leaning more towards EIE for her. the more interviews I watch the more I feel like I'm just bombarded with drama.

https://youtu.be/7y5CtUIJTSw

EJ temperament seems extremly clear. she's also probably a creative subtype, like all those tall models that want to be famous. so they are quasi-identicals with incompatible subtypes. I will give them around 5 more years after the end of his career till a break-up.

j. k. rowling is imo an IEI

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE/SLI. My dentist who is some sorta Te-valuing Delta has a man crush on him.

God he's so boring to me. I'm so fucking indifferent to him. He has to be in my opposing quadra, he just has tooooo.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Brady is some sort of high dimensional Ti thing, but I don’t care to type him. Similarly, I hate his wife who I’m sure is a gross alpha SF. The Si from her is suffocating.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tom Brady

He values Fe Karen-ness. I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI. Gisele is EIE.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh, well I'm confused. Brady seems really good with Fi. But everyone has different perceptions. I guess I'll just leave this one in the confused bin and just enjoy watching everyone get butthurt when he succeeds.
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning: ​NSFL

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    Warning: ​NSFL

This used to bother me, but apparently he kisses his father on the lips too. I don't know, it might be weird, but if it's not sexual, I guess it's fine.
    I almost kissed somebody like that once, an older dude, I just wanted him to know I was happy to see him (nothing sexual) and instinctively I went to kiss him and stopped and we were both like - what.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast