TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why the hell not

type this description:

I want someone who doesn't work or works from home. If this individual wants to be involved in clubs or associations or classes (for self-betterment, not to get a job), that's good as long as (s)he's home more often than not. This person is not a social extrovert. When it comes to going out together to a club or to visit friends, this should be my idea for the most part. I don't want to do stuff like that more than a couple times a month, at the most, and don't want to be with someone who pressures me to go out when I don't feel like it or goes out without me (though it wouldn't bother me if this happened every once in a while).

This individual just naturally handles all of the chores at home, or preferably directing the help to do so, including my laundry and cooking (unless I'm feeling particularly adventurous that day lol). Errands that we can't pay others to do we can handle together, as long as they don't take up too much time and can be done around my work schedule.

This person is a little bit fussy about aesthetics, but only in a somewhat stubborn way, which I will find somewhat humorous and cute, and will indulge for his/her sake. Now, when I say "indulge", I mean that I will go a little bit out of my way in travel or pay a little extra for something... not actually handle any of it myself or put forth any true effort. This "fussiness" must be within reason though. I guess I just want to somewhat "spoil" him/her, but if it's not possible, or if I'm not feeling up to it, this must not cause any tension or distance in the relationship.

(S)he is very responsible with money. Investments and business are my responsibility (I enjoy them), but when it comes to actually sending out the utility bill, etc. this person sees that I never have to concern myself with it. I'm talking about the kind of person who never ever misses a due date. This person is also very on top of our schedules, always knowing what appointments each of us has and when, and always making sure we're 5 or 10 minutes early for everything.

(S)he is somewhat of a task master... I come up with the long term goals and plan, and (s)he sees to the day to day activities involved in reaching those goals saying things like, "What should you be doing right now?" and "Don't forget about..."

This person is also great with kids and pets, a wise and strict but very loving parent/master. (S)he sees to all of the children/pet's physical needs and schedules.

We travel a lot. We travel both for business and pleasure, often combining the two. For example, if we go to another country, I'll do market research on the real estate market and write offers or make business connections while I'm there. (S)he will read about some place and tell me that (s)he wants to go there, and I'll be like, "Okay, let's go <3". We'll go anywhere (s)he wants to go.

(S)he is very secure in our relationship and as honest and loyal as people come. This is extremely, extremely important, the most important thing in the relationship. High intelligence would be next.

(S)he is quiet around others, for the most part. Lacking familiarity would be the best way to put it. Although this person is shy, (s)he won't put up with anyone's bullshit, either. Around close friends and family though, this person is not as quiet. At home (s)he's talkative and likes to play around. We tease eachother and laugh a lot.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll count this one as the sixteenth you know
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who ever said that what one considers to be their ideal partner is necessarily their dual?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxFj. Could be INFj as well as ISFj IMO.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISXx the rest is not really consistent with any particular type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IJ fits better than IP as a temperament and hardly an extrovert.

ISxj? My first impression was actually ISTj but there were some parts which would fit ISFj better I guess. Perhaps INFj could pull that of too but at first sight it is clearly more ISxj.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. I guess I should add that this person is not a flirt. (S)he flirts with me by being playful, but isn't like that with anyone else and does not ever "flirt" in the traditional sense of the word.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Heh. I guess I should add that this person is not a flirt. (S)he flirts with me by being playful, but isn't like that with anyone else and does not ever "flirt" in the traditional sense of the word.
    thats like one thing that bothers me about most estp's...>
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that they do or don't do that?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    that they do or don't do that?
    do

i can only take certain amounts of that sort of flirting, too much repels me. it puts me on the spot, and isn't....romantic.....lol. it is like, "hey ur so hawt lemme put my penis in you real fast and you pretend you love it then i'll stop paying attention to you and not be as smart because i was just pretending in the first place. i really suck and my penis is small but now you have to deal with me emotionally because i got into your head."

Thats just how I feel I mean...I may be confusing someone with this >_>
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    but now you have to deal with me emotionally because i got into your head."
    More like "but now you have to deal with me emotionally because i got into your tail."

All those eye thingys (they are eye thingys right?) are so cute I'm trying to learn to use them but it doesn't come as naturally for me o_o

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX

All those eye thingys (they are eye thingys right?) are so cute I'm trying to learn to use them but it doesn't come as naturally for me o_o

The eye thingies would be more fitting if they could tilt up a little, I make that face a lot in real life when I'm...unsure?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX

The eye thingies would be more fitting if they could tilt up a little, I make that face a lot in real life when I'm...unsure?
    Umm...I think you once posted a photo where you did that. I think it was to right and up. It was around Christmas or something. I don't recall the exact time and I'm not sure if it was to right (right here meaning right from your point of view and left from the viewer..umm..not important but I had to add, lol) I remember it because it made me think whether the eyes should tilt like >_> or slightly up like in your pic. It also made me wonder if you do those eye thingys a lot in real life too not just here. I mean I use a lot of smilies here but I don't think I'm that externally expressive IRL. In my case the smilies more or less describe my inner moods not as much my external faces.