Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default me 2

lately i've been pondering the possibility of being ENFp. the boring-i-got-no-life kind. i think we got at least one other on this site. can somebody type me please!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never ruled out ESFp in my mind.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

you're so INFj it's painfull

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: me 2

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    lately i've been pondering the possibility of being ENFp. the boring-i-got-no-life kind. i think we got at least one other on this site.
    at least.

can somebody type me please!
    Here's the true code to unlock the mysteries of socionics. And find your type.

Funny=Se
    Charming=Ti
    smartypants= Ne
    lovable= Fi

what does that spell?!!

esss E
    teee I
    ennn E
    effff I

Your welcome.

Actually, when I thought you were ISTp, I thought you were kinda mean.
    Now that I think you are ESTp, I think you're kinda cool.
    If I think of you as ENFp, I think you are rather crude.
    hmmm, yeah, just thought you should know. teeheee

Here's my favorite current ESFp. (in case you were musing over ESFp)
    Rob and Big

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to tell actually. You are "smooth" in some way so perhaps ESFp. Perhaps even ENFp except so far you haven't had any typical ENFp issues. You don't seem very ideological or defending your ideologies too much.
    ESTp is very possible. At first you appeared way more ESTp (when you thought you were ISTp). Lot's of Se in the air. but now you are getting "softer" somehow. Opening up perhaps behind the Se-mask and letting a little bit of Fi come out (or perhaps it is just the ESTp "fake Fe"). Lol. I still think ESTp until more evidence comes up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might try to pretend you are ESFp even if you are not since we don't have any left after our only ESFp went silent. Just read the descriptions and learn some typical ESFp tricks and you'll be fine.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Joy: i guess we're the same type then! :wink:
    @Bionic: funny! first time i took a test (mbti) i came out INFj (seriously). i've been thinking about going back to my very first original type. let's see, i'm modest, always try to understand others, i try not to make too much noise or take too much space. hey! i'm a loveable guy! who wants Fi! i got plenty to spare!
    @maze: well thank you corn lady!
    @Mea: i think we might be the same type!
    @eunice: i'd like to be ESFp but i'm scared people will think i'm a bimbo!or is it manbo? hmmm...
    @XoX: funny you should say that! people often say i'm smooth... then they spend some time with me in close quarters and think i'm a wild man! ENFp isn't out of the question! i do have some ideological issues. i just haven't found them yet!

watch out folks! i'm moving to delta! btw, here's my shitty pic (have you ever seen such an amazing SLE; it's not remotely possible)! Lenin eat my shorts:
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look at least as ESFp in that pic as you did in the last, imo <3
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I've said this in the past and I'll say it again, you don't have the "bite" that ESTps have. Like, ESTps seem to cross a certain line a lot, and I've never seen you do it. You're more "good natured" or "soft" or something. It's hard to really explain what I mean.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or doesn't even need to try to be careful
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're right Joy. i've stopped being ESTp. now i'm ENFp. our clan keeps growing. soon, we'll take over this entire site. we've already kicked out most of the betas. soon, the alpha quadra will be no more. pray we let you gammas live another day.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol that wasn't a very ENFp thing to say :wink:

it was a *very* ESFp thing to say though
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, how's this...

1.) Do you relate better to the Infatile or the Aggressor erotic attitude?

2.) Which sounds more appealing to you?

The Craftsman easily detects smallest deviations from esthetic standards in the surrounding world; such disharmony makes him feel distressed, awakes in him a feeling of discomfort, the desire to improve the situation, to perfect what he achieved or actually possesses – not only in the material world, but in his intellectual and spiritual development as well. This is why The Craftsman is exigent to himself and often also to the others. He likes nothing drab, trite and banal, strives for improvement of his own, his friends and family, beginning from the appearance and health, and up to the mental development. He is very curious, has wide range of interests, often he is not self-confident because of increased self-criticism. He needs praise of his capabilities, encouragement of his efforts.

The Psychologist is just the kind of person who notices talents of the others, inspires them with belief in their capabilities, readily tells compliments. He notices even hidden capabilities and willingly encourages their development. This in turn very much commands respect of The Craftsman, who does not feel bored with such a partner. The Psychologist is useful to him also because he easily finds solutions to difficult situations, which would otherwise make The Craftsman feel depressed. Being thankful for that, The Craftsman takes care of the mental and external comfort of the one solving his internal problems.

The Psychologist very much needs a caring partner and finds relaxation for his emotional and restless soul in the 'quiet haven' of a friend, who is constant in his words and deeds, reliable and faithful. The Craftsman creates convenience and comfort for The Psychologist, who is not much adapted to the real life, thus giving him the opportunity to focus on spiritual and intellectual values, generate new ideas, which will bring the taste of novelty into their common affairs.

Everyday chores are usually undertaken by The Craftsman, who believes he can do them better. The Psychologist takes initiative in relations, can unite people around himself, and becomes the 'life of the party'. He gains people's favor, willingly advises on solving personal problems. He is a subtle psychologist, who understands well hidden motives of people. He emotionally demonstrates his attitude towards people; his sincerity, warmth and ingenuousness make others forgive his excessive straightforwardness and hot temper. He corrects The Craftsman's ethical mistakes, and often even his own, since he is not rancorous and likes people very much. His trustfulness disarms the incredulous Craftsman, and emotionality softens his more cold-tempered and reserved partner.

The Craftsman is reticent enough and does not like to demonstrate his feelings. He can put a distance in communication, seems to be arrogant and non-sociable. But in the very depths of his soul he is thankful to the person who takes responsibility for ethical issues on himself. He likes The Psychologist's spirit of trust, whose permanent optimism, capability of foreseeing the future and perspectives of various undertakings, finding ways out of any problems. The Psychologist raises The Craftsman's confidence of the future, decrease his skepticism and mistrust towards everything new, not well known or not proven by practice. In addition, The Craftsman is sometimes excessively nervous and mistrustful; he exaggerates possible dangers not to mention real ones. But The Psychologist, who lives more in the future than in the present, 'calculates' everything in advance and in such moments call for caution, and at the same time calms down his partner when an alarm is false.

The Craftsman is very technological and practical. He can work quickly and is well organized. He plans all stages of his work in advance, acquires all the necessary things in advance. He is enduring in perfecting details of his work, can separate important things from trifles, which is not an easy task for The Psychologist. The Psychologist's efficiency of working is high only in critical situations, while routine and monotonous, non-creative work deteriorates his vital tonus, being a source of boredom for this restless creative personality. The Psychologist gladly accepts a role of 'second' or 'assistant', which suits The Craftsman's commanding nature. The Craftsman does not like when others impose on him other ways of doing things than he would prefer. He is strives for real benefit and profit, unlike altruistic Psychologist, and this contributes to growth of material welfare of this dual pair.

The Psychologist needs a partner indulgent enough to his weak points: negligence at work, lack of consideration to rules, norms and hierarchy, outbursts of non-motivated aggression. The Craftsman is indulgent to such, sometimes they even amuse him. He likes the independent nature of The Psychologist, which does not encroach on his own independence.

The characteristic features of this dual pair are the independence from each other, as well as from others, harmony of relations and a restless spirit of creativity and self-development.
    or

The Critic gives figurative descriptions of expected development of events, and such information is very interesting to The Politician, who has difficulty imagining the outcome of his actions. The Critic counsels with insight and caution, he gives detailed strategies - this is just what the super-active and impulsive Politician really lacks.

Possessing business skills, The Critic immediately notices the best investments and critically speaks of those he considers as a waste of time and energy. In this way he saves The Politician exhaustion and disappointment –that is, if The Politician pays attention to his dual's advice, which does not always happen. But even this is good, because a more slow-moving partner might get discouraged or become complacent. By contrast, such criticizing helps The Politician to find the golden mean in his activities, to use the mean rationally and to be more scrupulous in choosing ways of achieving goals.

Both at work and at home The Critic likes peace and harmony. He values comfort, cleanness and order. However, due to his inertia he does not always achieve what he wants. The Politician likes his thoroughness, polite manners, philosophical tranquility and economical skills.

Since The Critic is vulnerable but not sufficiently flexible and not very diplomatic, he easily spoils his relations with the others. He does not really understand why this happens and he often falls into melancholy and sadness. He needs a cheerful partner who could easily correct his tactical mistakes and not stay resentful over trifles. The Politician will divert attention from a dangerous topic, will tell a compliment at the just the right time or make everything into a joke. The Politician prefers quick and decisive actions. He easily widens the field of activities and breaks down all barriers on the way towards his goal. He does not like covert resistance or crude orders – if he perceives them he will do just the opposite of what was desired.

Strong and self-confident people are attractive to The Critic. Nevertheless, he simply ignores excessive pressure, as if not noticing it. Also he does not accept a challenge, will not fight and by doing this softens the force of The Politician. It awakens in The Politician the understanding that he needs to act more diplomatically, to use persuasion and not a direct attack. If he happens to be at the top of an organization, in order to keep common order he needs a well-wishing and wise partner capable of creating trustful atmosphere of communication, softening arising misunderstandings by demonstrating their relative value.

In this way The Critic serves as a balance to his sometimes-aggressive partner. They both often quarrel with each other but soon come to agreement forgetting all hurts. The Politician demonstrates sympathy and understanding and by this relaxes The Critic. If he responds to his dual’s warnings he can demonstrate his great capacity to handle all difficulties. The Politician does not pay much attention to general regularities and trends. He dislikes clerical work and does not always know rules and instructions. Unwillingly he plans in advance. He does not like to submit to schedules and norms. The Critic helps him distribute his energy and schedules, only the most important, worthy task. He performs detailed work, up to the logical final.

‘Aristocratically polite’ relations with the smack of humor and easy mutual critiquing distinguish this dual pair.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't obvious! i'm big baby! googoo gaga!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

I'm sure the Ne types here will love that you put it like that...
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be ESFp. you remind me of heathiep, a lot, though?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    @maze: well thank you corn lady!
    ?

I think you have me confused with someone else. :wink:

Damn you. Do not remind me of my unpleasant past.

Just for that, I take back my previous code revelation. And...leave you with a curse that will have you forever questioning your true type! ha! Joy's what's my type threads, will be left in the dust. I curse you with 20 type threads! muahahahah

Wow, that was mean of me.
    I think I'm turning SLE....I think I'm turning SLE, I reeeally think so.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, thx Mea.

What happened was, this one time, long long ago...Joy and I had a love connection that resulted in her loving pet name for me: Crazy Corn Lady.

I assumed mustachio caught wind of this little fact.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the picture looks Se-dominant to me. I don't want to say I'm a racist, but when it comes to VI, I kinda am. It's hard to VI people even when I can spot the smallest of expression on their face, impossible when I can't. The picture itself looks Se-dominant, but at the same time I have a hard time imagining you pushing INxps into actions.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ExFp but I'm not sure which. I'm going to go with ENFp because there is a softness to your facial expression, and because you use a lot of emoticons. LOL. Not the best criteria to go by.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Well, I've said this in the past and I'll say it again, you don't have the "bite" that ESTps have. Like, ESTps seem to cross a certain line a lot, and I've never seen you do it. You're more "good natured" or "soft" or something. It's hard to really explain what I mean.
    I think ENFps can be like a sort of "not joke" version of ESTps when they use their role Se and super-ego block in general too much.

"tough" ENFp sounds like: I'm the toughest guy you'll ever meet..........noooooot!

"tough" ESTp sounds like: I'm the toughest guy you'll ever meet..........so don't piss me off fucker!

ESFp is a bit of a mystery to me. It is somewhere between ENFp and ESTp but I can't quite pinpoint where. They sort of have the smoothness and "feelery" side of ENFp but they can sometimes be tough like ESTps. They also have this sort of family orientation and industrial Gamma spirit. Behind all that ESFp act they are actually surprisingly conservative.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm easy to manipulate so I buy the ENFp thing. You can now reveal your master plan to show that my typings make no sense and go back to ESTp

Anyways I could see how you and meatburger could be same type. You both even told a similar bragging story about your New Year party which involved similar context and everything (or I just mix you with someone else). Also you and Traveler. Next thing you have to do is open up a bit and start threads where you talk about Issues which bother you and ask for some support. If you can do that then I finally buy the infantile>aggressor. Infantiles in the end want careful types to care about their Issues (which they ALWAYS have). They are just afraid of bringing those Issues out in the open. Especially guys.

If you really have no Issues which you need to discuss with people and be supported/comforted in then you are more likely ESFp I guess

Edit: Just to make it explicit this post acts as an invitation to prove your ESTpness My guard is down, you fooled me into believing you are not ESTp. Any real ESTp would enjoy this opportunity Ok I guess by adding this edit my guard is a bit up again because I just became unsure if you are or are not ESTp, lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: Just to make it explicit this post acts as an invitation to prove your ESTpness My guard is down, you fooled me into believing you are not ESTp. Any real ESTp would enjoy this opportunity Ok I guess by adding this edit my guard is a bit up again because I just became unsure if you are or are not ESTp, lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lol
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay here are the reasons why i think i'm ENFp. i'll take maze's advice and go by the rule of functions. let's talk about my ego:

firstly, i don't think anyone here doubts that i'm an ethical type. i went to see Children of Mentoday and couldn't stop bawling (must-see movie btw). i'm very empathic toward my fellow men and women.
    second, i think it is also clear that i'm intuitive. Ne to be more precise. i try my best not to get in disputes with others, i'm accomodating like that. i try to understand a structure thoroughly before engaging in a discussion. when i'm bought over to a system, i defend it tooth and nails.

i notice my possible ENFpness during (the now unfortunately washed away) quadra divide concerning the possibility of Joy being a tidbit obnoxious. if you remember clearly i was on her side defending her innocent albeit ambiguous behaviour.

and lastly, look at my facial features. look at that physical presence. not very imposing is it? and like Slacker said, my features are smooth and inviting. it tells: wouldn't you like to share a cup of coffee with me?
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How well do you relate to this?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very well. thank you Joy!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol then ENFp it is
    SEE

Creepy-bg

how well do you relate to this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very well. thank you Bionic!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-bg

lol then ENFp it is

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    lol do you pick this shit at random or is there some deep meaning behind a Niffweed post?

(sorry@ off topic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast