, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
Originally Posted by implied
In the article are proposed the results of a practical study of filling it is indicative Reynina, carry ouied in 2002-2003 by working group on sotsionike in the laboratory of interdisciplinary studies of the institute of biology and psychology of man (IBPCH). Described filling 11- and is indicative Reynina (excluding Young's basis), is advanced a number of hypotheses, examples of the statements of subjects are given. On the sums of a study is made the conclusion about the presence of steady tendency toward existence of the independent filling of each of it is indicative Reynina. The treatment of filling it is indicative is substantially corrected, augmented and extended in comparison with the previously existed treatments.
The keywords: type, typology, the factor descriptions of personality, sotsionika, psychology, the signs Of reynina.
The additional tipoobrazuyushchiye signs, whose existence was theoretically substantiated By g. r. reynin in 1984. - the important reaching of sotsioniki as sciences. From the very moment of their publication do not cease the attempts to describe practical filling it is indicative, or to prove the absence of the same. Among other it is possible to cite work of G. r. reynin himself [ 4, 5, 7 ] and A. augustinavichyute [ 2 ], and also By v. i. stratiyevskoy, in. V. gulenko [ 3 ], N. l. savitskogo, E. By s. filatov [ 8 ] and many others. However, as direct occasion for the beginning of our studies served conducting in Saint Petersburg of seminars and master- class Of t. n. prokof'evoy, in course of which the listeners were acquainted with the results of her long-standing work in this region.
The purpose of the work of group was the attempt to reveal the independent filling of each sign, and also checking the results of the previous observations on the experimental material. Since the signs are dichotomous, it was expected to obtain in each case two expressed poles, that are manifested independent of other typical special features of the participants (dichotomies of Young, others it was indicative Reynina).
The approach used is characterized as the "method of inverse problem" (G. r. reynin [ 4 ]) and consists of the following: the group of subjects, whose sotsionicheskiye types did not cause differences during the expert estimation, was divided into two parts in accordance with the specific sign. Further all participants on the turn spoke out on the assigned neutral theme (at first the group, which presents one pole of sign, then - another: for example, at first all of dynamics, then all statics). In this case was revealed the presence or the absence of the difference in the statements and the behavior and the nature of this difference. Were fixed vocal special features (used words, the predominance of various parts of the speech, the form of the construction of phrases), nonverbal reactions, the specific character of the described and observed behavior, the expressed position, etc.
Besides permanent participants in the group, who appeared also in the role of experts, to the working encounters tselenapravlenno invited the representatives of the "missing" types, interrogations on the same themes conducted also out of the group. As a whole, the number of those interrogated was about 100 people, for each separate sign - not less than 20 people.
In the process of experiment the results, proposed to your attention, were obtained.
STATICS - THE DYNAMICS
Statics (introverty-ratsionaly and ekstraverty-irratsionaly):
1. Statics it receives the surrounding reality as totality of episodes (scenes, pictures). Consciousness statics is oriented to the perception of separate states, but not continuous flow of changes.
2. statics, when gives description of any event, is inclined to generalize and to tell about it as about the typical among similar events ("usually new yr 4 idle...").
3. protagonist in the story statics, as a rule, one (it changes comparatively rarely).
4. in the stories of statikov predominate the descriptions of states, but not actions, processes; in this case the passage of one state to another is accomplished "spasmodically".
5. vocabulary: the frequent use of verb connective "to be" ("to begin", "to appear"). Frequently are used impersonal proposals with the modal verbs ("to want", "to can"; "it is possible to make" instead of "make"), bezglagol'nye constructions.
Dynamics (introverty-irratsionaly and ekstraverty-ratsionaly):
1. For dynamics the current events present the united coalescent sequence, which is not decomposed into the separate episodes. Consciousness dynamics is oriented to the larger degree to the perception of the continuous flow of changes, but not states.
2. dynamic loudspeaker, if gives description of any event, is not inclined to generalize, but describes anything concrete ("past new yr I conducted..."). With the description as itself is in the center of the described event, "it is implicated" in it.
3. in the story dynamics characters, often, become all, against kom/o than it goes speech, even inanimate objects.
4. in the stories of dynamic loudspeakers predominate the descriptions of the processes (that that it occurs, it lasts, but not that that already it occurred).
5. vocabulary: the verbs of the actions, which do not have the direct addition ("went", "made", "brought", "settle", "cheered themselves", "cried a little"). In the stories of dynamics many semantic verbs, which express actions of teller or other characters of story and interaction between them, is used.
It is possible to attempt to conduct analogy with the grammatical forms of the construction of proposals. The difference between the static and dynamic speech is analogous to the difference between the forms of the verbs of the Russian language: to static speech correspond the verbs of the perfect form ("I it made"), and dynamic speech - verbs of the imperfect form ("I it made"). In the English of static speech correspond simple times (indefinite), and dynamic - prolonged (continuous).
It is possible to conduct another (technical) analogy: contemporary digital cameras make it possible to remove in two different regimes: with the aid of one and the same camera it is possible either to make separate personnel or to write digital video. Similar to this, the same events of the surrounding reality are fixed in the consciousness of people differently: in statics as separate personnel ("photographs"), in dynamics - as continuous "video".
"into new yr it is depleted". "it is desirable to conduct new yr...". "it was sadly (gaily, boringly...)". "I sat house". "we were". "this holiday in comparison with the past was better".
"fir tree smells sweet. House is saturated by emotions ". "into this new yr they made how and how". "bottle shot". "we were gathered together, Paley's song, they celebrated". "into new yr I expect some miracle... then unavoidably it begins disappointment".
KVESTIMNOST' - DEKLATIMNOST'
Kvestimy (intuity I and II kvadr, sensoriki III and IV kvadr):
1. Kvestim is more inclined to the interrogative intonations. Even its assertions, as a rule, sound less categorically than in deklatimov.
2. Kvestim it is inclined to answer a question a question. Frequently begins story from the phrases of the type "about which to you to describe?..". Frequently are posed the questions, which do not carry semantic load and which do not require answer, it asks again, although heard a question and understood it ("will be potato?" - "who? 4? I will be!"). It is inclined to use the questions as tool for maintaining the communication (it can ask again in order to obtain time for considering the answer).
3. Kvestim to the larger degree it is disposed to the contact in the regime of questions and answers. Always seemingly conducts dialogue - with the real collocutor ("it was desirable to hear response", "ask me, 4 to otvechu") or with that imagined (internal "dialogue"). Even if the story of kvestima was planned as monologue, as a rule, it nevertheless is decomposed into the fragments (question - answer).
4. Kvestim directly, immediately it reacts to the question, assigned on the motion of its monologue (independent of vertnosti and ratsional'nosti/irratsional'nosti) - it gives answer, then previous theme continues. Since is more disposed to the dialogue, than to the "meek" monologue, it prefers so that the questions would be posed to it. Itself with great difficulty, than by deklatim, is retained from the temptation to present the question "concerning the motion", to smash collocutor.
Deklatimy (sensoriki I and II kvadr, intuity III and IV kvadr):
1. In the speech of deklatima predominate affirmative intonations, that can be received as confidence or the arbitrariness. Even his questions often sound in the affirmative tone.
2. Deklatim it is inclined to pose question precisely in order to poluchit'/nayti to it answer. In contrast to kvestima, rarely it answers a question a question or are used the not carrying semantic load questions as tool for maintaining the communication.
3. Deklatim to the larger degree it is disposed to the contact in the regime of monologue - when collocutors "appear on the turn" (it occurs the exchange of a series of monologues). Therefore subconsiously it attempts to transform dialogue into the monologue (either into its own or into the monologue of collocutor, simply listening to and without interrupting) - that as a result it sounds as the sequence of the alternating monologues of two collocutors.
4. Deklatim it is brought down (it can "lose thought"), when they smash it on the motion of monologue; therefore usually it waits out, until it is calmed down commentary. In response to a question "concerning the motion" it requests to wait the end of its monologue, and builds in in it answer to the sounded question ("wait, now 4 otvechu"). Itself more tolerantly (with the large understanding) relates to the request not to smash, and it awaits the end of story by collocutor - it avoids to pose questions "concerning the motion", it is disposed first to listen to the end, and only then to pose questions, to voice reciprocal arguments.
Deklatim and kvestim seemingly they conduct narration in different literary genres. Deklatima has this final narration - story, where is string, culmination, decoupling, while in this kvestima the genre of the play, which consists of the dialogues.
1. Vertnost' strengthens the manifestations of this sign: extraversion strengthens deklatimnost', intro-version strengthens kvestimnost'.
2. nonverbal contact with the collocutors in kvestima is more clearly expressed than in deklatima (contact of eyes, the turning of housing, gestures).
3. in the written language deklatim it is inclined to substitute proposal by the narrative interrogative according to the sense. However, Kvestim it is inclined to substitute narrative proposal by interrogative or exclamatory (as requiring answer, "provoking" the reader to the response).
"there is whether to the purpose more than one way? Yes "(man completely repeated the question assigned to it before answering). "about no matter by what to you to describe? What you did want to learn? Yesterday I walked... "(answer to the request to describe that it made yesterday, men of beginnings from a series of questions, in the essence, not requiring answer).
"when people transfer tens of their interests, 4 I do not understand, then they" do chase ", then that?" (question it sounds as assertion).
< Deklatim >: "as you arrived?"
< Kvestim >: "who? 4? It is good ".
POSITIVISM - NEGATIVISM
Positivists (ekstraverty I and III kvadr, introverty II and IV kvadr):
1. Positivist originally focuses attention on the fact that in the situation there is (it is present, it exists) or it can actually occur, which can be traktovano as the positive vision of the surrounding peace, any situations, possibilities, prospects.
2. positivist is disposed to the larger degree to the fact that to him can bring any situation, contact with the people, than to that, what it could as a result of this situation deprive, lose and so forth for the positivist is more characteristic attitude to the success, but not to avoiding of failure.
3. positivists better master positive experience. They are inclined "to convert" negative, negative experience into the positive (are separated positive sides).
4. more greatly they speak about the positive; about the negative moments they speak against the general positive background ("yes, there are such problems, but..." - it is further positive). Conversations about the "poor" (when another person accentuates, what in the situation it does not be sufficient) often irritate positivists.
5. in the speech of positivists sound, in essence, positive formulations. If they give to another person of instruction, they formulate them in the "positive" key: that it is necessary to make (for example: "ring there one should in certain time").
Negativisty (introverty I and III kvadr, ekstraverty II and IV kvadr):
1. Negativist is focused attention, first of all, to that, which in the situation is not or it does not be sufficient, which can be traktovano as vision in the negative foreshortening of prospects, events, situations.
2. It negativist disposed to the larger degree to first, what it can deprive, lose as a result of the specific situation, the contact with the people, than to the fact that this situation can bring to it. For negativista is more characteristic attitude to avoiding of the failure (the "positive development" of situation it consists already in the fact that something poor simply did not occur).
3. Negativisty better master negative, negative experience. Negative sides separate in that occurred.
4. more greatly they speak about the negative moments. Positive moments mention against the background of the negative ("this good, but..." - further negative). Negativistov can irritate "excessively positive" view (when another person "forgets" to mention about the "negative moments", the deficiencies, etc.).
5. in the speech of negativistov there are many negative formulations (negative particles, pretexts). For example: "negative experience is not always necessary, to me it is not necessary", "not it will be occasions to nothing", "I cannot say that this not so", etc. if give instruction, they speak, first of all, about that, what to make is not necessary (for example: "in certain time there cannot be rung").
The previous studies according to this sign, for the most part, were reduced to the estimated factors (pozitiv/negativ in the "everyday" sense of word). In our opinion, such installations can be only the consequence of the deeper mechanism of the work of this sign: some people receive and is described the certain set through the properties (positivists) relating to it, and others describe this set, separating that not relating to it (negativisty). Positivists describe object, phenomenon, attempting to designate it through the characteristics inherent in it, negativisty are more inclined those characteristics, which does not have the phenomenon. Surface impression about optimizme/pessimizme of the estimations, correspondingly, of positivists and negativistov, occurs precisely because of this. However, in the reality even some and others can conduct discussion to the equal degree about good or about the poor (in the usual sense of these words), difference consists in the form of account - for example, about the deficiencies: "4 I cannot say that you are deprived of deficiencies" (negativism) and "you have some deficiencies" (positivism).
The difference in mastering of experience by positivists and by negativistami appears as a result of the fact that the positivists better memorize such events, when something came out or she took place how the event, when something not it was, whereas it did not be sufficient and so forth of negativisty they better memorize such events, when something did not occur, something it was insufficient, than the event, when expected it happened, it took place, "everything was" (event for negativista to the larger degree it is absence, the shortage of something - such episodes better they are memorized, of them they are done the corresponding conclusions).
"it is original" vote of confidence ", distrust must be based". "I always believe in better. I will say, is faster, something good. About the possible failures I do not prevent - why to previously spoil to people mood, suddenly everything will come out ". "it irritates, when in the company they speak about some" filth "". "I try not to give instructions" from the contrary "". "with the instruction I avoid the indications: "do not walk!", "do not make!" ". "negative experience nevertheless is positive". "I originally entrust to all people".
"the first reaction to everything: "no!" It is not important that this ". "4 I do not speak about good". "one must take into account all negative moments. It goes without saying, from the people it is possible to await what conveniently ". "if mood is too good - this not to the good". "in the instruction I compulsorily give negative orientators. I will foresee all negative moments and try to provide them ". "people everything, of course, good, but are better from them to be held further". "when it wrote textbook, then were constructed all proofs" from the contrary "". "I most frequently bring poor news... To a question "as the matters?" I answer: "everything is bad" ". "as I would want there to be entertained? 4 accurately I will not go into the restaurant, 4 accurately will not go in the casino... Well, probably it is faster, somewhere to nature... ". "there will there be building, but to you it is not there must. There will then be street, but you to it do not displace. You will go around building, and in the first two entrances do not go ".
TACTICS - STRATEGY
Tactics ("program" intuity and "creative" sensoriki):
1. Their attention in the current situation, the nearest actions is fixed, urgent selection - in other words, they are disposed to the larger degree to the way, the sequence of actions, but not to the purpose, to which it can or it could bring.
2. as a rule, does not fix for itself the point, into which they khotyat/khoteli to fall - in other words, purpose. Therefore the direction, in which they "dvizhutsya", can change on the motion of "motion".
3. they are not inclined, in contrast to the strategists, to constantly be commensurate its current actions with the desired final state ("purpose"). The appearing purposes are evaluated according to the degree of their conformity of way (how purpose is entered in the way, which they adhere to).
4. all versions of proceeding now or occurred in the past (that which actually happened or could happen) - i.e., the different versions of ways - are received by them equivalently (as equally likely).
5. Osoznanno of purpose is not placed or makes this extremely rarely (often, under the pressure of circumstances). They avoid to set as a distant (long-term or global) goals: "why to conjecture - until that time to still live necessary...".
6. tactics they consciously operate with ways - osoznanno they examine and compare many diverse variants of the proceeding events, undertaken actions (i.e., ways), "rank" them on any criteria (on the personal preferences - for example, on the optimality).
7. if tactician realizes his actions as directed toward the specific goal, then on its reaching it can test the sensation of void, disappointment. 8. Vocabulary: in the speech of tacticians sound the words "way", "means", "methods". About the purposes, as a rule, they do not speak, preferring to substitute this concept by others ("need", "dream", "interest", "task", etc.).
Strategists ("program" sensoriki and "creative" intuity):
1. Is fixed their attention in the point, into which they want to fall - in other words, on the purpose of its actions, but not on actions themselves, proceeding events, etc.
2. as a rule, does not fix for itself way, i.e., the concrete actions, whose sequence leads to the purpose; therefore on the motion of activity "trajectory", along which they "dvizhutsya" to the purpose, it can change.
3. their current actions urgent selections evaluate from the point of view of that, how they draw it nearer the concrete desired state (purpose). With the selection those versions, which do not draw it nearer a purpose, reject.
4. analyzing the past, strategists separate "key moments" (basic, most significant stages), that led them to the present state. Do not consider the versions of events as equivalent (they receive that version, which was actually carried out, apart).
5. Osoznanno place purpose and with difficulty they reject them. They can experience confusion, if they are forced to change the stated goal. Satisfaction from the achievement of the objective and disappointment in the case of failure of it are tested, or if for purpose could not be dostich'.
6. strategists consciously operate with purposes. In the case of the presence of several purposes in the consciousness of strategist is erected their hierarchy (strategist "sorts", it ranks purposes).
7. without having as a realized goal, to which it is worth strive, strategist feels, that in his life of something he does not be sufficient, discomfort is felt, frequently it oshchushchayet himself disoriented.
8. vocabulary: in the speech of strategists frequently sounds word itself "purpose" and its derivatives. Strategists verbal express purpose, them they clearly formulate, they are not inclined, in contrast to the tacticians, "to substitute" this concept by others.
Key element in understanding of this sign is "dichotomy" "purpose - way". The consciousness of strategist in the larger degree is oriented to purpose itself, but not to the actions, accomplished during the motion to it (way), while consciousness tactics, on the contrary, fixes the way, i.e., actions themselves ("steps"), but not the final goal. This concerns not only the conscious actions of individuals, solutions adopted, etc., but also external circumstances, general background and other associating situation factors. As a whole, it is possible to speak, that different is the "starting point": either way is corrected according to the fixed purpose (strategy), or is fixed way, and purpose becomes variable (tactics).
Disappointment on the achievement of the objective tactician experiences if for the achievement of the objective for it it was necessary to be deflected from the way. Since way for the tactics of more important than the purpose, it feels discomfort, if it proved to be in such circumstances that the purpose left with respect to the way to the foreground. This situation is aggravated in the tacticians -raqionalov, who, in view of rationality, are inclined to plan their actions, and is tested discomfort, if plans are torn away. From other side, a feeling of void appears because the way is interrupted at the moment of achievement of the objective. Tactician seemingly loses "support under the feet", disappear the sensation of certain "confidence", definitions, that associates the natural regime of his vital activity - to movement of way. Thus far it "went by its road", everything was understandably, quietly. Dostignuv of purpose, let and desired, it lose the "connecting thread" even he does not always understand, what to make further.
"to speak about the global purposes is complicated, purpose - this certain local tasks". "I do not see large purposes. Chain of small purposes ". "" on the motion of play "I select everything which will fall...". "long-term objectives... 4 them I nevertheless reach, but somehow this all occurs" curvilinearly "". "if b I would place to itself global purpose, 4, probably already it died! There is no global purpose as such generally ". "at the end of each way there is more than one purpose. Along the road I manage "to slovit'" immediately the heap of small "kayfov" ". "my way for long years was to me clear". "there are many things, which I could complete - and it did not complete". "versions of the fact that could be in my life, there are many. Vein elsewhere, would have another profession ". "if I was another person, everything could be otherwise". "when I look I back and think that it would be, I see much" bifurcations ". I see itself, as I there live, after rolling up to another "bifurcation" - "in other measurement".
"the matter not in that, large purpose or small, but in its realization. Purpose is clear, but way is not defined... by 4 I do not remember as 4 to ides to this purpose ". "I was the slave of purpose". "purpose composes the center of self-organizing. It is shameful for the undisposed purposes, even if they have long ago been unimportant... Purpose if "was drawn" - that not "will erase" ". "global purpose - this piece is pleasant. If the criteria of way satisfy my global purpose, then 4 by these ways and to the ides ". "no" abstractions "to something along the way be it can". "in man must be purpose in the life, otherwise - why?..". "enormous list - 35 points - what I want to attain in the life". "man always cannot clearly present purpose, but he attains that, what he in reality wants... Small questions I do not examine, purpose is located somewhere further ". "there are such moments - cardinal, and if in me it did not come out to make that that I wanted, then this it would be no longer 4... I always look, to what this led ". "any act to anything it leads". "key moments there was much. Importantly, how this lengthened or shortened my motion to the purpose ". "I clearly track key moments, I can transfer them. I will regret, that experience did not be sufficient to effectively solve some problems, because of what it were lengthened my way to the purpose... One way or another, it would arrive at the result, at which he wanted to arrive ".
CONSTRUCTIVISM - EMOTIVIZM
Constructivists ("program" ethics and "creative" of logic):
1. With the contact with any person they try the stage of emotional contact to reduce or to manage without it ("to jump over" through it). Is not separated overall emotional attitude as the necessary element of contact with another person (associating, anything they discuss or they make together, compulsorily "without being adjusted slightly" emotionally).
2. for the constructivist they are important the emotional "anchors", connected with the specific place, by the book, by film, etc., which "resound" with the internal emotional states. With their aid it retains or strengthens its emotional state. It is inclined to re-read the book or for the second time to attend the same place in order to anew survive those connected with this place for emotion.
3. emotionally "to be hooked", to perceive strong experience they can regardless of the fact, to what extent is high the overall level of material (for example, film as a whole can not be pleased, but some moment makes it necessary to laugh or to cry).
4. with great difficulty they distance themselves from the strange emotions, the experiences how from the requests anything to consider or to do.
Emotivisty ("program" of logic and "creative" ethics):
1. With the contact with any person they try to bring him to the necessary emotional state (or to tune very). In the contact "are implicated" into overall emotional attitude (is separated contact as the separate form of activity - "immersion into the atmosphere"). It emotivist, discussing any matter, it can "forget" about it and "to be brought down" to the emotional exchange.
2. It emotivist it will rather prefer new impressions to return to something already that passed, old (let and emotionally pleasant). To re-read the book or for the second time to attend the same place will be more frequently in such a case, when something forgot or it hopes to learn anything new.
3. information (for example, the book, film, excursion), received as subject it is nonprofessional, "shoddily", it does not catch emotivistov emotionally, it leaves by their indifferent.
4. with great difficulty they distance themselves from the requests anything to consider or to make, than from the strange emotions or the experiences.
Constructivists less critically assume emotions, "load" by them. After falling into the specific emotional state, constructivists for long cannot it leave; therefore they try to avoid information, emotionally unacceptable or unpleasant. In emotivistov the motive to deystviyu/obdumyvaniyu does not cause critical estimation; therefore they "load", after beginning to think on any specific theme and "are disconnected" from it with difficulty.
"emotional contact I try to reduce. I begin from a series of automatic things (to give slippers, to pour to tea of...)". "if someone arrived at me" to be cried ", as a rule, I understand, that it is necessary to make". "much more simply to enter the contact by the matter". "when they propose concrete resolution of a question - this is better than comfort". "if we help, then, of course, by the matter. Very rarely I ring in order to learn simply as the matters. Mood is tracked in parallel ". "I place to itself music under the specific mood". "for several places I can re-read the book... What does mean "is weakly written"? It disturbs me - this the main thing ". "4 to ezzhu into one and the same place, as if home I return". "I try not to look films, if I know that they are emotionally heavy. To reexamine accurately not to camp ". "I can for long survive even for the people, randomly vstrechennykh". "first comedy you look in order to pokhokhotat', and then - in order to recall these sensations".
"first of all, I attempt to create comfortable psychological situation. I attempt guests to introduce into the situation, attempt "to direct bridges" so that the man would feel himself quietly ". "contact I tie by word, but not by action". "if the emotional atmosphere with the contact negative, I consider contact as that being unsuccessful". "before the contact seemingly I check emotional attitude of collocutor, I try" to derive it into plus "". "to more simply change emotional background". "I can speak and that, in that itself I do not believe, for maintaining the spirit". "to me are necessary new impressions; therefore rather I will go into the new place. If we return ourselves - that there, where "road changed" ". "not I will look film, if it is badly taken the badly written book it cannot me agitate". "re-read the book I will be, if forgot subject". "if me they ask something to consider, then, at least, I will remember about request itself".
RIGHT - LEFTISTS (process - result, evolyutory - involyutory)
(because this sign was "renamed" By v. gulenko, arose a certain confusion. In A. augustinavichyute [ 2 ] and G. reynina [ 5 ] this sign is called "leftists - right" (by leftists are ILE, SEI, Eie, LSI, See, OR, LSE and EII, correspondingly, right - ESE, THE LEAHS, SLE, IEI, LIE, ESI, Iee and SLI). We is utilized in this article the more contemporary "opposite" designations Of v. gulenko and T. prokof'evoy (by leftists they are ESE, LEAHS, SLE, IEI, LIE, ESI, Iee and SLI, and right - ILE, SEI, Eie, LSI, See, OR, LSE and EII). Since the name of this sign in any event in no way is correlated with its filling, this reading is not so substantial, but should be manifested attentiveness).
Right (process, evolyutory):
1. Right oshchushchayut themselves "inside the process", they "are immersed" in the process, seemingly they become its part. Therefore with great difficulty, than leftists, deal with several processes simultaneously.
2. right receive process as something integral, indissoluble. They are inclined without being torn off to lead process to the end, for them it is heavy to return to the process left to the long period (for the right to return to the process, from which it "were turned off", equivalent to beginning of it anew).
3. vocabulary: in the speech frequently sounds word itself "process".
Leftists (result, involyutory):
1. Leftists oshchushchayut themselves "out of the process", for them situation, the process (the fact that they make) - this something external, controlled from the side (without the "sinking" in it). Therefore leftists comparatively easily deal with several matters simultaneously, tracking beginning and end of each (more easily they can govern several processes).
2. leftists are inclined to sum up the intermediate and final sums in the process, they are oriented toward the result, i.e., to the successful end of process. Discomfort is tested, if the matter, in which they participate, does not have obvious result. This occurs because the leftists, being located "out of the process", comparatively badly track its flow - in order to estimate the state of process, leftist uses intermediate and final results.
3. vocabulary: in the speech frequently sound the words "beginning", "end", "stage", "space", "result".
1. The basic difference between the right and the leftists consists in the perception of situation, process, correspondingly, "from within" and "outside" (from the side), "orientation" to the process or to the result is second phenomenon. In particular, for the leftists bringing results, "intermediate sums" - the tool, which they "are forced" to use in order to perceive the flow of process. However, right therefore "hover" in the process, that they do not desire "to be turned off", to lose connection with the process to its actual completion - obtaining result.
2. hypothesis about perfektsionizme of right in the experiment did not find confirmation. Most probably, perfektsionizm (tendency to bring to the ideal) is the personal special feature of individual people, not connected with the dichotomous signs.
At the basis of this sign lie the special features of the work of attention as to the highest mental function. Probably, in right comparatively higher stability and concentration of attention (ability to preserve concentration on the object in the long period, including with the presence of interferences). However, in leftists to the larger degree are manifested such characteristics, as the distribution of the attention (ability to direct attention to several independent objects simultaneously) and its switching (displacement of directivity from one object to another or from one form of activity to another).
"to conclude is always complicated, to begin is also complicated, and the most complex - to return on the middle, if something is left to the long period". "I read the book in the evening to the end of the chapter and still several pages of the following... Thought about that which something will end, leads into the horror ". "do not give god, to neglect any patience," to zavisnu "for a long time" (about the computer game). "it is difficult to force itself to undertake, and then somehow auto goes".
"the matter must be made. If summing up of the results cannot be final, then must be at least intermediate ". "the matter to very interestingly complete and to undertake the new matter... I love to represent the well executed matter ". "the most terrible - if something ends never". "I feel itself by juggler, in the hands - several processes. I know two points - beginning and end ". "well why you cannot simultaneously eat and listen to?".
PLIABILITY - OBSTINACY
Yielding (3kstraverty- logicians intro-faithyouethics):
1. In yielding into the "internal space" (i.e., that, than yielding cannot be received), outlined it by "personal boundary", fall resources, but interests are object for the "manipulations". Interest appears, only if it is reinforced by the appropriate resource, possibility.
2. yielding in the process of interaction with other people freely operates with its interests (it is ready to give odds, to examine counter claims, to divide its interests with someone or to together them govern). It clearly divides interests into "its" and "strangers".
3. yielding begins "to protect" with the conflict of resources, but it does not track threat to interests. If any person begins to pretend to the resources of yielding, invading thus in him "internal space", then the sharp reaction of yielding from the side can seem by inadequate, even aggressive (this reaction it is connected with the "inviolability" of resource).
Obstinate (3kstraverty- ethics intro-faithrearcGiki - State Scientific Research Institute of Ceramics):
1. In obstinate into the "internal ("protected") space", outlined it by "personal boundary", fall the interests, in this case the resources become the object of "manipulation". The resources, possibilities are searched for with the presence of interest.
2. obstinate with interaction with other people freely operates with its resources (it can be divided and "change" by resources, osoznanno to complete them and to expend). The separation of resources into its and strangers clearly realizes.
3. obstinate begins "to protect" with the intrusion into the sphere of its interests, in this case it does not track threat to resources. If someone attempts to impose on obstinate its interests, invading thus its internal space, then the reaction of obstinate will be sufficient the cutting (this reaction it appears, if strange interest does not become the personal interest of obstinate).
Key for this sign are the concepts "internal space", the resources (this first how we we have available) and the personal interests (there is in the form not a feeling of interest in anything (interest), but that that we to ourselves take, those occupations, which to us are interesting and for which we feel personal responsibility). "internal space" - this the fact that man receives as integral part himself, cannot by this be received even it defends, it protects in the case of claims, intrusion from the side. The resources fall in yielding into this space, while in obstinate - interests. Accordingly, yielding "manipulate" by the interests (freely vary they, they adjust slightly under the existing resources), and obstinate - by resources (they search for under the appeared interests).
"the matters can be their and other people, which" load "you with them". "interests, if they cannot be realized, in the course of time cease to be interesting. I reject the old interests easily ". "I attempt to limit a quantity of my matters. Is potential to me this interestingly, but 4 not I will be by this occupied ". "if I know that 4 I cannot this make, 4 this I reject and forget about this". "if we the interest eat, it, naturally, is reinforced by possibilities. If something is impossible - "from the Moon you will not bite off". When people transfer tens of their interests, this 4 do not understand... I I clearly know its boundaries ".
"4 my dear matters I do not throw. I will make due to the sleep, food... "." 4 I will not refuse, it understands... by 4 it is inclined to press home situation to the end ". "i have such interests, from which 4 I cannot refuse under the fear of destruction, crash of my personality". "interests on the limit of physical possibilities. When these quite physical possibilities show limit - I reject (i.e., only at the worst)... I put aside to the moment, when it will be sufficient resource ". "I cannot miss my interests, although resources already and do not be sufficient...".
CARELESSNESS - FORESIGHT
Happy-go-lucky (ekstraverty-intuity and introverty-sensoriki):
1. Happy-go-lucky are inclined to solve any problem, to search for the solution, using only that information, which is accessible in this situation (for example, under the condition of task). Therefore happy-go-lucky each time compose new algorithm - under the specific objectives.
2. with the answer to the presented question the context of the search for answer, solution of problem (preparatory stage, the collection of information, past experience and the like.) in no way they wire for sound - they imply "on silence".
3. in the speech of happy-go-lucky frequently sounds word "to provide" as the general concept; usually they speak, that "is necessary", "good" or "it is not possible" "to provide everything".
Farsighted (introverty-intuity and ekstraverty-sensoriki):
1. The solutions farsighted for the adoption draw information from the wide context of their experience (examining a question, they are inclined to use entire its experience and actual knowledge). Farsighted are inclined to use the finished, accumulated algorithms of solution of problems.
2. in the answer to the presented question they wire for sound the wide context: the preliminary stage of the search for the solution, the associated circumstances, information.
3. in the speech of farsighted word itself "to provide" as the general concept, sounds comparatively rarely, but with the description of actions, plans farsighted reveal this concept in the concrete examples (they give examples of that how something it is possible to provide).
The examples (theme - as you will be gathered into the trip to leisure and as will rest)
"seemingly to manage with the minimum" of junk ", so as to it is much not to drag. In all cases of life you will not insure ". "for sure something I will forget. I will take some clothing, umbrella, books, maps, camera, medicines. As NZ will go the books; entertainments let us look "on the motion", much will be explained there ". "I will try to take the minimum so that me it would not prevent from being entertained. Objects of personal hygiene, the collection of medicines. Odezhka, bel'ishko necessary. General entertainments you will not provide ". "things on the minimum. Purchase convenient foot-wear, new bathing suit, I will plan marches some, excursion ". "you try to provide any situations, which can arise. I cannot provide, which by me will there be necessary ". "it is necessary to take clothing and medicines in order" to cover "" weak places ". With leisure let us be dismantled on the spot... Certain things are assumed on silence ".
"I will for sure take two things: bathing suit and camera. You do not always know that it will be on the spot, better to learn previously - and that here the first time in Italy it dragged foehn and iron, but there in the hotel there is... To the camera nevertheless it is necessary to buy film and small batteries, this can be made previously ". "march - and in Africa the march: not the first time. Task familiar, I know that it is necessary to take. It is necessary to learn language, at least a little. The large part of the time will engage the collection of information ". "before the departure I pay calculations so that into my absence nothing such it would occur... To learn, what there weather. Everything necessary to better purchase previously, since walking on the stores there - the unproductive expenditure of the time, diverted to leisure ". "it is necessary to design passport with the visa and the insurance. To solve, where to attach tomcat ". "tourist agency for much answers, it must grant information, if no - I will look additional cultural information... Stereotype was manufactured, there is a collection of the objects, which must be taken with themselves ". "if coat - then must be sewn in the studio". - "why?" - "well, somehow..." (pause). <Предусмотрительный>: "these buttons the same as on my panel; therefore it is understandable that by them channel you will not dispose". <Беспечный>: "I give nevertheless I will try". <Предусмотрительный>: "well what in vain to try?".
REASONABLENESS - RESOLUTENESS
Reasonable (I and IV kvadry):
1. Reasonable in the natural state are weakened; they maximally will mobilize, they are concentrated only to the period of the accomplishment of any objective, and after task is executed, they again leave from mobilization state. Weakening (absence of mobilization) - this is the natural state of reasonable.
2. reasonable before the important, critical matter it is necessary to be in the natural state of weakening (to rest, to be distracted) - the better it will rest, the more effective will be the subsequent mobilization, the concentration at the necessary moment, the better it will be possible to carry out the matter. The more difficult the "thrust", the greater before it it is necessary to be weakened.
3. output from mobilization state, switching to leisure for the reasonable present no difficulties. However, reasonable can experience difficulties with the "mobilization" (difficult to leave the natural state). Therefore often they need any special stimuli in order to mobilize (they are inclined to place itself in the situation, when to their action the external circumstances force or someone decides for them).
4. reasonable is inclined to divide the forthcoming large matter into several stages. It will mobilize for fulfilling each stage inside the matter, in the spaces between them it returns to the natural state (small matter it can compose one stage).
5. its own readiness is realized by reasonable at the moment of the beginning of consideration, i.e., even at the minimum level. The moment of decision making is realized comparatively badly and, often, is not memorized.
6. reasonable better they realize and considers more valuable the preparatory stage before decision making (consideration, consideration, the selection of the version of actions, etc.), is given to this stage more than forces and time. The stages strictly of the solution and its performance seemingly are implied and comparatively less they value, less than the attention is given by them.
7. with respect to work for the reasonable the specific level of conveniences, freedom and comfort is more important. Place itself the works (that how they they are occupied) are more inclined to evaluate from the point of view of the conditions for its fulfillment. Reasonable are not inclined to enter by comfort, convenience, it is not always ready to endow by working conditions for the results (for example, larger money reward): however, "well 4 I not can without leisure!".
8. vocal special features: they describe, as and why they arrived at some solution, but is not separated very moment of decision making; in the conversation about the work they speak about the conditions (convenience, interruptions, proximity of the house, etc.).
Decisive (II and III kvadry):
1. Decisive will often mobilize even before this proves to be actually necessary, as subconsiously they are prepared for the accomplishment of the objectives forthcoming in the future; after the accomplishment of any objective decisive remain still mobilized in a certain period. Readiness - natural state of decisive.
2. decisive to the end of the fulfillment of the important critical matter it is necessary to be in the natural state of mobilization - the more effective the mobilization will be, those more complete, the deeper, nasyshchenneye there will be leisure. ("you do not walk to the work - and to rest it does not be desirable").
3. after the accomplishment of difficult or prolonged objective output from mobilization state in decisive is especially hindered (frequently this it is expressed in certain "confused", unintelligent activity). Therefore decisive are frequently necessary complementary factors, stimuli (for example, the entertainments specially are planned: "after examination compulsorily I descend in the cinema") or the participation of other people in order to be weakened and to forget about the urgent task.
4. decisive is not inclined to divide the forthcoming large matter into the separate stages, it will mobilize to the period, necessary for fulfilling entire matter as a whole. Thus far task is not executed, the state of internal readiness is supported in decisive.
5. its own readiness is realized by decisive at the moment of decision making, i.e., when it reaches already sufficiently high level. The moment of decision making is realized and is memorized.
6. decisive better they realize the stage strictly of action, beginning from the moment of decision making, and is given more than time and forces to adherence to the decision as most, in their opinion, the valuable part of the work. The preparatory stage, which precedes decision making, is realized and values by them considerably less than strictly the solution and its fulfillment.
7. decisive are more inclined to work for the result (for example, money reward), in contrast to the reasonable, they can for this be received by conveniences, by comfort. The place of work is evaluated from the point of view what fruits give the spent efforts (including in terms of money).
8. vocal special features: is separated the moment of decision making and they in detail describe the stage of fulfillment; in the conversation about the work they speak about its fruits; in the speech frequently sounds the word of "money".
The fundamental difference between the reasonable and the decisive consists in the development of cycle "mobilization - activity - weakening" with the accomplishment of any difficult, critical objective. Concept "natural (base) state" concerns not entire process of the vital activity of man - it is certain "starting point" in the cycle indicated. The natural state of reasonable - weakening, decisive - readiness. Those, etc. oshchushchayut these states "on the contrast", clearly they are distinguished. Some osoznanno will mobilize (reasonable), others rest (decisive) - in the sense that they derive itself from the natural and bring with "power method" to state necessary at the given moment.
1. For the sensorikov- the decisive mobilization - concept is the sensory, describing physiological, solid state (mobilization it is received by them as solid stress). Intuity- decisive oshchushchayut (and respectively, they describe) mobilization state faster as internal readiness, inspiration and the like is analogous, weakening for the sensorikov- the reasonable - this physical sensation, the absence of stress in the tele-, and for the intuitov- the reasonable to the foreground leaves movement to the rhythm, where the opposite states change each other. In this case weakening can be manifested as the abstraction of attention, and the mobilization - as the concentration of attention.
2. decisive realize the accepted by them solution as their own, and circumstances - as the associated factors. By reasonable the solution is frequently realized as forced or involuntary.
3. reasonable better than decisive, know how to distribute energy and to evaluate its reserve and expenditure; the decisive better than reasonable, maintain the high level of "charge" in the long period.
4. decisive frequently prefer the "job-rate" method of fulfilling the works - when necessary (for example, for the large reward) for a while - several days, weeks - napryazhenno to work, then then it takes a long time to rest. For the reasonable the "job-rate" operating mode is unnatural, they prefer so that the work (large matter) would be carried out by "small portions".
5. Vertnost' strengthens the manifestations of this sign: extraversion strengthens resoluteness, intro-version strengthens reasonableness.
"before the examination in last day 4 never I am prepared. To the ides to take a walk, book I read a little any ". "specially I do not weaken, but also accurately sit not I will be to six mornings. Simply everything is calculated so as after ten in the evening already everything to finish. Evening I carry out as usual, and which me must interfere with?". "if strongly it got tired - simply I rest how much necessarily". "above one problem it cannot be sat for long, it is necessary to put off". "with the moment of decision making everything is complicated. It is not tracked. Preparatory stage and moment of decision making occur automatically, but the future to this does not relate. Decision making - by itself action, to it it is possible to return to any moment ". "consideration - this is the basic work, after which the moment of decision making is not tracked. If we must something still make... with the "rear number" I realize the circumstances, which me nevertheless will force this to make. Itself "force" into this situation ". "goes the primary selection: must or not must - and there as it will be formed. The solution is somehow received, but as the certain unconscious means. But if it is accepted, then this does not mean that it the hands will reach ". "consideration - this is good, until it is necessary to make decision. It is still better, if after this to make nothing is necessary ". "to the adoption solution of considerations there is much. What start the solutions, otsledit' I cannot... "twisted" in the different versions - already virtual it made ". "if is assigned the matter, it must be it takes a long time considered. I do not have such moment, at which I decide, that I will something make ". the "main thing in the work - the freedom of organization, freedom of choice". "is important the possibility to be restored, I do not want to process". "is compulsory convenient working place and only my".
"podnapryazhemsya" let us make - we will then rest ". "me terrifically was derived, when me they attempted to distract, to somehow rastormoshit' before the examination. Why? It mixes concentration, so let us say, to inspiration ". "it occurs, that so you will get tired, that even fall asleep cannot". "diploma I wrote continuously three days, and it then arrived home and" it were cut down "". "decision making I separate into the separate action. Any doubts and fluctuations occur to the moment of decision making ". "each time I track the moment of decision making. If I make decision, then further "falls mountain on the arms", appears responsibility ". "" to hover "in the process of consideration not I will be... Is separated the phase of decision making ". "if it decided to look film, then nevertheless I will look". "naturally, I remember, when assumed the solution". "man something speaks - I accept as signal to the action, and this was simply idea... The solution - this is intermediate stage. Decision is made - this does not mean that something is made ". "4 he did not understand - we already something solved or still no?". "work must be interesting. But money - well this by itself!". "I work for the money, I do not consider leisure value. I work as much, as they pay ".
GAIETY - SERIOUSNESS (subjectivism - objectivism)
Merry, they subjectivists (I and II kvadry):
1. Merry realize well the general emotional background, which associates contact with any people (for example, enthusiasm, merriment, stress, etc.). Merriment (as, probably, and generally any emotional experiences) in them isolated in the separate form of activity (they can, for example, to a question about that how they were occupied - answer: "we cheered themselves" - they receive emotional contact as the separate kind of occupations).
2. merry do not receive acquaintance as the special form of the activity (in contrast to the serious, in which acquaintance it is certain ritual). They realize well, why they become acquainted (purpose of acquaintance - interests, the matter, etc.). In contrast to the serious, they are not inclined to divide the "process of acquaintance" into the certain successive stages. They can immediately establish any distance in the contact and regulate it at its own discretion. For overcoming the boundaries between "their" and "strangers" is used an increase in the emotional incandescence (this it can be together experienced happiness or to mountain). Name with the acquaintance has marginal importance, pervostepenen interest in the man, the relations, etc. - therefore do not consider formal ideas as the necessary element of acquaintance.
3. subjectivist, in contrast to the objectivist, is not inclined to derive "objectively accurate" regularities (summarizing for this its and strange experience). It assumes that in other people there can be other criteria, their view on any situation; therefore is defined svoi/chuzhiye of action as accurate or incorrect, compulsorily comparing them with the "subjective" view - it evaluates at tying to the personal concept, "its system", the intentions. Subjectivists are inclined to propose (or to tie) to other people not "correct" method of operations, but integral concept in regard to this - i.e., they propose not simple "to make differently", but "to glance at the situation differently". They do not consider, in contrast to the objectivists that there are the situations, when there is only one "the objectively accurate" version of solution of problem - at any situation, in their opinion, it is possible to look differently. After seeing, which something is done "not so", they will ask, it is faster: "A that you make?" (instead of the objectivist "who zh so it makes?"). They speak about the optimality, keeping in mind optimality within the framework of its concept, subjective approach (from what point of view it is more optimally, with respect to what). Therefore they attempt to compare strange view with their and to explain its own position (to compare concepts): "if is located in the form this, then we make then, and if something is other - differently".
4. "collation of concepts" - the overall phenomenon for the subjectivists, it concerns not only methods of operations, but also concepts, terminologies and so forth subjectivists to the larger degree are disposed to the fact that by one and the same word, term different people can understand different things. They receive terminology (as the action of people), as the aspect of the subjective concept - it is uninterrupted from the personal view, the occupied position, the intentions, etc: "we agreed, that we this call so". In contrast to the objectivists, who receive terminology as "objective", subjectivists understand the difference of the terminologies (this it can concern even the kept balance terms) and they attempt to compare the concepts ("this you so you say, and I I consider that this so (not so)").
5. vocabulary: with the description of their actions or the consideration of joint activity use expressions "will present the point of view", "according to my idea", "their own criteria", "corresponds to persuasions", "I concluded", "it insisted" and so forth i.e., in detail is described verbal communication - as their interference in the situation precisely occurs (or why it does not occur).
, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
Originally Posted by implied
Serious, they objectivists (III and IV kvadry):
1. Serious badly realize general emotional background; do not receive the emotionally painted concepts (for example, "merriment") they apart and substitute by their interpretations, which do not have straight emotional okrasa (instead of the word "merriment" they speak "entertainment", "leisure", "pleasure", etc.). They do not receive emotional contact as the separate kind of occupations, and they are inclined to mix up it with other joint matters (they can be cheered on the work or be occupied by the serious matters, veselyas').
2. in serious acquaintance with the new person is the special "ritual", necessary for the rapprochement with it (if ritual it is not passed, then serious does not consider itself as "that introduced", for example: "us they did not represent"). In the situation of acquaintance it is serious simpler, if the degree of the proximity of contact is assigned from without - i.e., acquaintance substantially they will be facilitated with the presence of any mediator (man or situation- mediator) - this makes it possible "to jump" the first phases of acquaintance, to immediately begin closer contact. For overcoming the boundaries between "their" and "strangers" serious create (or they use already existing) special "rules" and "rituals" for the step by step rapprochement. Realize well entire process and the phases of acquaintance (as of the "stranger" of men it becomes "its"). For the rapprochement serious it is important to know name, any other information, which characterizes new person, therefore formal idea is the necessary stage of acquaintance.
3. in objectivist there is an idea about "objectively known" facts, regularities in the general experience, it considers that there are "accurate generally", the "always correct" of regularity. Assumes that in other people there can be its view, its position, but it does not consider that any action can be evaluated as vernoye/nevernoye only from a fixed point of view (it allows existence "objectively accurate" actions). Therefore, from the point of view of objectivist, actions can be different - "subjective", connected with the personal motives and the preferences, and "objective" (when there is only one "correct", most effective method anything to make). Objectivists define svoi/chuzhiye of action as accurate or incorrect, comparing them with its idea about how "it is objectively correct". When they consider that in the situation there is only one optimum version of solution of problem, are inclined to propose (or even to tie) precisely the method the activities (not its view as subjectivists), which is seemed them most expedient: "no, you so make - so it is correct". Speaking about the optimality, they have in the form an optimality generally - the "objective" optimality (they consider that know "correct", "optimum generally" the methods of operation). With the joint activity they propose "most effective" method; with the disagreement, first of all, not "are compared the concepts", but they explain, does know collocutor about that, "as correctly".
4. in contrast to the subjectivists, they are not disposed to the "collation of concepts". Objectivists assume that the kept balance terms, concepts have the only possible interpretation ("correct", "accurate") - often they do not think about the fact that another person can receive them otherwise, within the framework of another concept. They operate with such concepts as "objective dannost'yu" as by single-valued facts, without attempting in this case "to compare concepts": "this is called so". They consider in this case that they know, as it is correct, how to eat "in reality" (is counted the specific "picture of the peace" of singularly accurate): "this you so say, but in reality this so (not so)".
5. with the description of their actions or the consideration of joint activity instead of the "explanatory" vocabulary they give the mass of the examples (all "accurate" and "incorrect" actions are described based on examples).
In the process of experiment was not confirmed the hypothesis about kvadrovom nature of entertainments. Also proved to be unfounded the extended treatment of this sign, which is consisted in the fact that serious not will prilyudno play and behave "childlishly". Probably, in the majority of such cases (for example, unknown with each other adult people they roll themselves from the hill) we deal concerning the the typical "by situation- mediator", when internal barriers are removed.
Dichotomy logic - ethics strengthens one of the components of this sign (ethics it strengthens the development of gaiety, logic - seriousness).
"merriment - large quantity of emotions... The company of friends, we are exchanged news, it is possible to cut through, songs to popet' ". "entertainment - this is the involvement, when it is possible to actively pouchastvovat'. When you look or read - these are instruction, and merriment - this is active, and even excited state, which 4 never I confuse with leisure (slack state)... Perhaps, merriment for me - this is the excited contact, which (in contrast to the quarrel, the fight and so forth.) reaches pleasure ". "reading the books, opera - is not entertainment... Merriment - high vital tone ". "merriment - some liberation, when all seem by not too serious". "merriment - these are happiness, recklessness, everyone in this participates, collapse some framework". "if me they lead into the company and do not represent, then to me it does not comprise the labor to be introduced by the very". the "majorities of those, with whom" I am scutched ", I can not know on the name". "the order of the mastery of contact can be any, become acquainted is not compulsory". "for me in the company names are not important". "4 in the week only memorized its name, although they kissed already to the utmost extent" (about the acquaintance with the future husband). "when I see that someone something so does not make, it is necessary to ascertain that this my matter. If me this concerns, the first reaction - to step back and to give to that making "to nakhlebat'sya"... I have its criteria, as it is must. In other people there can be their criteria ". "first place axe, explain, why so you make". "I calculated, that expressed that the fact that it considered it necessary and that relating to this theme".
"to me it is difficult to demarcate work and merriment. Merriment... is complicated to determine ". "everything I approach seriously, even to leisure". "always in the serious it is possible to find something prikol'noye, and vice versa". "to learn is must gaily. Work without the entertaining element is impossible ". "that this merriment - is not understandable. What is leisure - is understandable what entertainment is - also ". "for me it is important so that they would present me, or, it is still better so that about me previously something they would describe in the company". "I enter with the man into the contact within the framework proposed to them, I do not go for them, if I do not know, it will be to it pleasantly". "I do not love to tie or when others tie: suddenly the aunt, whom 4 for the first time I see, begins to call "detkoy" or somehow still ". "name - this is important. If his person does not say, frequently this means that he wants to rather end contact ". "if it is done not since must? Oy! To me simpler to select and to make than to explain. In my opinion nail can be driven in only by one method ". "there are the things, with respect to which it is evident objective what so to make inexpediently and to eat an optimum method of operations. It irritates, if man systematically makes something not then ". "when I see that something is done ineffectively, in me" the guts into the knots are tied "". "heavily I survive, when something clearly contradicts the common sense, and I can to make 4 anything. If I can interfere into the situation - I interfere, regardless of the fact, it concerns me, or not ". "the methods, inherent in man within the framework of his experience - not the same, that objective things (evidently according to the result)".
DEMOCRATISM - ARISTOCRATISM
Democrats (I and III kvadry):
1. Democrat receives and is determined himself, first of all, through the personal qualities. With the perception of other people for it is also primary the personal qualities of man (is how is personally to it it close, interesting, pleasant or unpleasant; its mind, idea, appearance, tastes, etc.). Individualism to the larger degree is inherent in the Democrat: "4 - this 4".
2. forms its relation to any person, on the basis of the relation to the personal qualities of this person (authority, intellect, personal achievements, etc.). The advantage of individual personalities on the basis of their individual qualities is recognized itself. The relation of Democrat to another person not will be based on his belonging one or other group or another, or on its relations with the representatives of this group.
3. it is not inclined to receive people, with which it associates as the representatives of a certain "circle of the contact", which possesses the special qualities, inherent precisely in the members of this circle.
4. Democrat is not inclined to use into the speeches of expression, which generalize "group features" of individual people (for example, "typical representative").
Aristocrats (II and IV kvadry):
1. Aristocrat often receives and determines itself and other people through the group belonging (division into the groups it can occur on the most varied criteria: professional belonging, floor, age, nationality, the place of residence, etc.), for example: "4 - representative", "this - from such ones". Collectivism is more inherent in aristocrat.
2. relation to another person is formed under the effect of its relation to the group, to which belongs this person. To aristocrat it occurs incomprehensibly, as it is possible simultaneously to belong to two quarrelling or opposite groups: "you either with us or with them - then against us".
3. it separates its circle of contact on the basis of any signs, realizes his certain "osobost'".
4. in the speech of aristocrat frequently sound expression "group", "typical representative", "our", "they all such", etc.
1. Most briefly the essence of this sign can be expressed thus: the primacy of collective "we" (aristocrats) or individual "4" (Democrats) and the corresponding values.
2. it is possible to say that aristocrat - essence to the larger degree social, and Democrat - individual. Therefore dispute, that are more important - the personality or society, is resolved be it cannot.
3. from the point of view of social psychology, with the perception of new person by aristocrat more strongly are begun to operate the mechanisms of the social perception: the causal attribution ("degree it depends on uniqueness or social conditionality of behavior") and the effect of the halo ("it is manifested, if subject has a minimum of information about the object"). Both of them - the part of the process of stereotipizatsii (perception through the stereotype) [ 1, s. 128].
Aristocrats: Ethics -intuity create the new groups (the "inhabitants of sleeping regions", the "typical representative of the new generation of goalkeepers") - summarizing the certain joint features, inherent in majority. Logicians -sensoriki use the groups, which created ethics -intuity - thus being thrown to their strong logic and already on its basis of system personal relations.
Democrats: In the idea of Democrats, the group is created from the personalities, united under overall interest, by the matter, by idea (logicians -intuity) or on the basis of mutual sympathy (ethics -sensoriki). In this case the group is not in the consciousness of Democrat base for constructing the hierarchy in the society.
Influence of this sign on the determination of the type of the personality:
1. Hierarchy and status frequently are described as the concepts, inherent in structural logic. According to our observations, this is not entirely correct. "white of the logic" of first kvadry will adhere to formal requirements, but they will not begin to reconstruct entire their behavior in accordance with new status. Aristocrats so will enter, it is most clear - "white of the logic" of second kvadry. The confusion can arise because of this. If we ponablyudat', then other aristocrats not are less inclined to the "status games", for example: "I require that to me they would relate as to the director" (Eie), "I cannot associate with those be highering" (Iee).
2. division of people on "their" and "not their" frequently carries to the filling of aristocratism. In reality, "its" and "not its" there is for any "white the ethics", including Democrat (See, in particular ESI). If we open this concept, then "its" - this that, with whom the close relations are established, is the related connection or sincere attachment. Sincere attachment and belonging group are combined in Iee and EII: "its" and "not its" in them - these are the members of "its" or "not its" group. 3. Rotation on "you" and on "you" is not always meant from the point of view of the filling of this sign. According to the standards of etiquette, the rules of behavior, to the elders are accepted to be turned by "you", and different nonformal associations, on the contrary, practice rotation on "you" independent of age. If in child mom - his teacher, it will be in the class turned to it on "you"; it is possible to give other examples. Importantly not that, as they are turned, but which stands after this rotation.
"me does not interest the social belonging of man and other social signs". "into the head does not come to identify with any group. Men - this is one ". "it is important that represents person". "when I associate with the man, to me generally" on the drum ", who it - man or woman". "it is difficult to determine, in what belonging group consists, I cannot isolate something how we are separated of all rest". "I am the representative only of its ideas". "groups note I can, but this" game "".
"I receive people on belonging group," I plant "each to any" shelf "("a good mother "," lapochka "...)". "if it is possible to determine belonging the group of someone, this it gladdens. To more easily accept information from the man, knowing his belonging group ". "I separate people on the basis of the professional qualities. The first: to what social and economic group of men it relates. The second: professional it or not, as it conducts, on the personal qualities ". "4 to you I am turned as to the typical representative of translators". "on the work took new secretary, so here it... works badly, and not at all that person. Can because it lives in the sleeping region... Do not only think that 4 aristocrats are some!". "to me this is religion to nothing, but to simple people it is must". "you belong to my circle of contact, but people of my circle of contact do not steal toilet paper from" MakDonaldsa "!".
Consequence according to the kvadrovym signs
Concept "spirit of kvadry" or "values of kvadry" can be expressed through the filling of three kvadrovykh it is indicative. Thus, for instance, song 1930- X it is annual: "we will sing and laugh as children, among the persistent fight and the labor" - composed someone of second kvadry, but not because "shityu kvadrovym spirit it blew", but because in its text are examined two signs - merry and decisive - which in this combination there is only in second kvadry.
The results of studies showed steady tendency toward existence of the independent filling of each sign Of reynina and clear distribution of subjects on the dichotomous criterion. Understanding a number it is indicative in sotsionike is substantially corrected, it is augmented and it is extended. Some particular hypotheses, which relate to the separate signs, did not find confirmation in the experiment.
As it is represented, similar studies can soak in the creation of objective criteria and reliable tools for determining the sotsionicheskogo type of personality. Furthermore, is only taking into account indicative Reynina it is possible to actually move on the way of creating the complete, multidimensional model of psyche.
The carried out experiment is pilot, its procedure and conclusions must be statistically confirmed on the large experimental material. Nevertheless, even now it is possible to speak about the steady tendency - it is indicative exceptions practically it is not encountered on the majority, according to some signs the minimum number of exceptions is noted (approximately one of ten people). Almost they all are connected with the realized behavioral level or caused by differences in the training. In the manifestations it is indicative at the vocal level also in the nonverbal reactions of exceptions not vstrecheno. For the experienced diagnostician -soqionika it will not comprise the labor to trace the manifestation of majority it is indicative in the sotsionicheskom interview.
1. Andreev G. m. sotsial'naya is Psychology. - M.: Aspect Press, 1998.
2. A. teori's Augustinavichyute is indicative Reynina. Description on sotsionike// Sotsionika, mentologiya and psychology of personality. - 1998. - № 1-6.
3. Gulenko V. V., Tyshchenko V. p. Young in the school. - Novosibirsk, 1997.
4. Reynin G. r. the group of bipolar is indicative in the typology Of k. Young// Sotsionika, mentologiya and psychology of personality. - 1996. - № 6.
5. Reynin G. r. the morphology of small groups// Sotsionika, mentologiya and psychology of personality. - 2001. - № 2.
6. Reynin G. r. the theoretical analysis of the typological descriptions of personality in psychology// Sotsionika, mentologiya and psychology of personality. 1999. - № 4-6.
7. Reynin G. r. k. Young's typology as mathematical object. Basic results// Sotsionika, mentologiya and psychology of personality. - 1996. - № 6.
8. Filatova E. S. sotsionik for all. Science of contact, understanding and agreement. - St. Petersburg: B&K, 1999.
Working group on sotsionike in the laboratory of the interdisciplinary studies IBPCH (Saint Petersburg), in the composition:
Ivanov P. A., Kochubeyeva L. A., Malkov I. i., Mal'skaya E. n., Mironov V. V., Ovchinnikov E. i., Stoyalova M. l.;
Armors S. V., Yegorov V. V., Yegorov O. A., Zazakov M. m., Kovalev A. of Yu.
The authors express the appreciation
By e. m. sharov, Z. A. barzakh, To i. f. leshchinskiy, L. By v. kiselev, By e. g. yerykalinoy, and also to all participants in the working encounters.
, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
Originally Posted by implied
1. Statics versus Dynamics
2. Askers versus Declarers
3. Careless versus Farsighted
4. Constructivism versus Emotivism
5. Compliance versus Obstinacy
6. Merry versus Serious
7. Process versus Result
8. Reasonable versus Resolute
9. Tactics versus Strategists
10. Positivism versus Negativism
11. Aristocracy versus Democrat
Episodic (Static) (IJ EP):
1.Perceive events in an episodic manner – discrete states rather than continuous changes.
2.Describe events in a general manner and by comparing them to other similar events.
3.The stories of statics usually involve one constant main character, and are most focused on states and conditions. Transitions are 'jumps' from one state to another.
4.“Usually, we celebrate Christmas by [...], but this year we stayed home”
Continual (Dynamic) (IP EJ):
1.Perceive events in a continuous sequences – continuous changes rather than discrete states.
2.Describe events in a specific and concrete manner, and may give the appearance of being at the center of events no matter their real involvement.
3.Anyone – or anything – can be (and often is) one of multiple main characters in their stories, and descriptions of ongoing processes dominate.
4.“This Christmas we gathered together, sangs songs, [...]. While Bob was [...], Sandy drank [...]”
Interrogative (N:1,2 S:3,4):
1.Tend to use interrogative intonations – much of what they say sounds like a question.
2.Inclined to repeat a question asked of fthem, or to voice other questions (eg, “Where should I start?”) before answering. These questions are not truly asked of anyone, just voiced, and often used to help the 'flow' of a conversation.
3.Prefer speaking in 'question and answer' dialogues, and may actively (though perhaps not consciously) work to turn the conversation to this form. They may have a real or imaginary interlocutor with whom they carry out this dialogue.
4.When interrupted with a question while speaking, will answer immediately and then return to where they left off, and often feel compelled to interrupt in such a manner.
5.(when asked a question) “Is there more than one way to do that? Of course. But what is the best way? Well, [...]”
Declarative (N:3,4 S:1,2):
1.Inclined to speak in a declarative manner – even their questions may sound like statements.
2.Usually use questions solely for the purpose of receiving an answer.
3.Prefer speaking in 'alternating monologues', wherein each speaker takes turns speaking, and may attempt (though perhaps not consciously) to convert the conversation to this form.
4.When interrupted with a question while speaking, they ask the questioner wait until they are finished speaking. They may also ask the questioner to 'be patient', and subsequently work the answer to the question into their speech. Accordingly, they prefer to wait until the speaker has finished before asking questions.
5.“On my way to St Ives, I met a man with seven wives. These seven wives had seven sacks, and the seven sacks held seven cats, and these seven cats had seven kits. Kits, cats, sacks, wives – How many were going to St Ives?”
Optimistic (Positivism) (E:1,3 I:2,4):
1.Focus on the 'positive' aspects of a situation: what has gone and could go right, what is correct and plentiful.
2.Best in 'positive' situations – seizing the day. Inclined to 'find the silver lining'.
3.Speak in a 'positive' manner, minimizing the negative. Irritated by excessively negative conversations.
4.Give instructions largely by describing how something SHOULD be done.
5.“I don't talk about what could go wrong – why should I get people down when everything may still go right?”
6. More likely to praise than criticise (Ed.: tentative)
Pessimistic (Negativism) (E:2,4 I:1,3):
1.Focus on the 'negative' aspects of a situation: what has gone and could go wrong, what is missing or deficient.
2.Best in 'negative' situations – dealing with problems. Inclined to 'look a gift horse in the mouth'.
3.Speak in a 'negative' manner, minimizing the positive. Irritated by excessively positive conversations
4.Give instructions largely by describing how something should NOT be done.
5.“I foresee what can go wrong, and I try to help by making people aware of it.”
6. More likely to criticise than praise (Ed.: tentative)
Tactical (NP SJ):
1.Focus on the actions to be performed, with the goal unsettled.
2.a. Their goal is defined by how well it fits with their methods.
b. Their goal is modified according to their methods.
3.All possibilities are given equal weight.
4.Avoid setting long-term goals, and if they find their actions directed towards a specific goal, they may feel 'down' upon reaching it. Accordingly, they are not inclined to have a specific purpose for what they do (other than, e.g., “curiosity”).
5.Manipulate methods – examine and compare methods to find the best.
6.“For each choice you make, there are several more to come. There is time to find a purpose along the way.”
Strategic (NJ SP):
1.Focus on the goal to reach, with the actions to get there unsettled.
2.a. Their methods are defined by how well they fit their goal.
b. Their methods are modified according to their goal.
3.What DID happen is given more weight than what COULD have happened, and more weight is given to those events that had the most effect on the current situation.
4.Feel uncomfortable if forced to deviate from their goals, or if they find themselves without purpose. Accordingly, they rarely function without a purpose.
5.Manipulate goals – examine and compare goals and put them into a hierarchy.
6.“The point is not whether a task is important or not, but the reason for its doing.”
Constructivist (FJ TP):
1.Tend to minimize the emotional elements of interaction, preferring to focus on the 'business' elements.
2.Have emotional 'anchors' (eg, books, films, places) which they use to support their internal emotional state.
3.Can become 'emotionally hooked', and can have a strong reaction to a particular part or section regardless of their feelings towards the entirety.
4.Have greater difficulty disassociating from others' emotions and experiences than from requests for action or consideration.
5.“I prefer when people offer concrete solutions instead of comfort or sympathy.”
Emotivist (FP TJ):
1.Tend to concentrate foremost on the emotional background of interaction, with 'business' a secondary concern.
2.Prefer the new and novel over the old and known.
3.Information perceived as unprofessional or low-quality can leave them indifferent.
4.Have greater difficulty disassociating from requests for action or consideration than from others' emotions and experiences.
5.“If a conversation is emotionally negative, I consider it wasted.”
Process (NTp NFj SFp STj):
1.Feel themselves 'immersed' in a process, and therefore have a difficult time multitasking.
2.Tend to view a process as a whole, indissoluble, and have a difficult time coming starting and stopping in the middle of a process, preferring to finish it in one go.
3.“I have a hard time stopping what I'm doing – like when I'm reading a book, but know I have to go to sleep. I'll continue right through the end of the chapter and several pages into the next before I finally stop. It's just that the idea of something ending kind of frightens me.”
Result (NTj NFp SFj STp):
1.Feel themselves on the 'outside' of a process, and thus easily multitask.
2.Tend to perceive a process through their estimations of its progress/results, and may not notice something is wrong until it shows up in these estimations.
3.“I feel like a juggler, with processes for knives. Each has a beginning and an end. The most terrible thing would be if a process never ended.”
Resource-Protecting (Compliant) (ET IF):
1.Resources are 'sacred', but ideas are freely shared and manipulated.
2.Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' interests.
3.Protect their resources to the point of conflict, and their reaction may be unduly strong.
4.“If I know I can't do something, I won't and will forget all about it.”
Interest-Protecting (Obstinate) (IT EF):
1.Ideas are 'sacred', but resources are freely shared and manipulated.
2.Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' resources.
3.Guard their interests from intrusions, and their reaction to such intrusions may be quite sharp.
4.“I won't abandon my interests just because my resources are inadequate, but simply work towards improving my resources until they ARE adequate.”
Incidental (Careless) (EN IS):
1.Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which is 'at hand'. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be particular to that situation.
2.The search for the solution is implied in the answer.
3.“You cannot prepare for everything.”
Farsighted (IN ES):
1.Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which they possess through knowledge and experience. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be of a general nature.
2.The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
3.“It is best to prepare in advance.”
Relaxed (Reasonable) (I IV):
1.Natural state is relaxed.
2.Work best when they can relax beforehand, and are mobilized only for the duration necessary.
3.Have an easy time going from 'mobilized' to 'relaxed', but not from 'relaxed' to 'mobilized'. Thus, they may need external stimuli to become mobilized.
4.Tend to divide up matters into smaller stages during which they are mobilized, relaxing between each stage.
5.Become aware of their own mobilization as soon as it manifests – i.e., as soon as they start considering an action. However, they are often poorly aware of the periods of maximal mobilization – i.e., the time of action.
6.Focuses and places the most importance on the preparatory stage – the 'action' stages are considered implicit and given less attention.
7.Consider their working conditions (e.g., comfort, freedom, and convenience) more important than the possible results and rewards (e.g., how much they are paid).
8.This attitude is strengthened by introversion.
9.More aware of when they are mobilized than when they are relaxed.
10.“Consideration is very nice, that time during which you still don't have to make a decision. It's even better when it isn't necessary to do anything afterwards.”
Readied (Resolute) (II III):
1.Natural state is readiness.
2.Work best if they are able to tart mobilizing in preparation for what they must do.
3.Easily go from 'relaxed' to 'mobilized', but not from 'mobilized' to 'relaxed'. Thus, they may need external stimuli (like a movie) to relax.
4.Tend to perform an entire task at once, and to maintain their internal 'readiness' between tasks.
5.Become of aware of their own mobilization at its maximals – i.e., when it is time for action. However, they are often poorly aware of when the mobilization firsts manifests – i.e., when they first start considering an action.
6.Focuses and places the most importance on taking action – preparation is considered implicit and given less attention.
7.Consider the possible results and rewards of their work (e.g., how much they are paid) more important than the working conditions (e.g., comfort, freedom, and convenience).
8.This attitude is strengthened by extroversion.
9.More aware of when they are relaxed than when they are mobilized.
10.“I will not get stuck in the process of consideration – it always ends in a decision being made.”
Merry (Fe) and Subjective (Ti) (I II):
1.Good at noticing emotional background and perceive the emotional aspect (particularly 'fun') separate from the activity.
2.'Getting to know someone' happens naturally, and they are well aware of the purpose(s) for which they are meeting. The proper emotional distance is easily established, adapted/regulated, and manipulated, and they easily decrease distance through their emotional 'brilliance'. A person's name (and other formalities) are peripheral to their relation with and interest in them, and thus they don't care much about formal introductions..
3.Not inclined to deduce 'objective truths' from their own and others' experiences – everything is relative. This relativity is perceived as an extenuation of the differing beliefs, opinions, intentions, etc. of each person. Accordingly, another person's actions are judged as correct or incorrect according to a set of subjective criteria. They attempt to compare others' views to their own, and to explain their own views in order to make sure that all parties understand the concepts being spoken of.
4.They are inclined to propose (or impose) another conception of the situation ('look at it this way'). If they think something is done incorrectly, they will ask WHY it was done that way. When talking about optimums, they are inclined to do it subjectively ('optimum compared to what?').
5.“Fun is involvement, active participation; a state of constant excitement that one cannot confuse with leisure or rest.” “I have my own ideas about how things should be done – a 'mind of my own' – but so does everyone else.” [Ed.: Fun appears to be connected with Fe]
Serious (Fi) and Objective (Te) (III IV):
1.Bad at noticing emotional background and do not separate the emotional aspect (particularly 'fun') from the activity.
2.Acquaintance with others is established by ritual (e.g., introduction), and they prefer if the context of interaction is externally set (eg, by a mediator (think 'arranged marriages') or situation) so that they can skip the first phases and begin closer interaction. They approach others through stages defined by 'rules' and 'rituals', which may be created by themselves and/or already existing; thus, they are very aware of the stages of the process of acquaintance – e.g., when a person is no longer a stranger. The title, name, and any other information about the other person are considered important, and for this reason formal introduction is important.
3.Inclined to believe there are 'objective truths' – the truth is not always relative. Therefore, they believe that there are two types of actions/perspectives: those which are subjective (connected with personal preferences and motivations) and those which are objective (only one 'correct' or 'best' way of doing something). Whether something is correct or not is judged by comparing it with what they see as 'objectively correct'. In disagreement, they first attempt to make sure that the other person understands the concepts and terms 'correctly'.
4. They are inclined to offer (or impose) what they see as the 'best' or 'correct' way of doing something ('it should be done like this'). If they think something is done incorrectly, they ask WHO did it that way. When speaking of optimums, they are inclined to do so objectively (the 'absolute' optimum).
5.“It is difficult for me to differentiate between activity/work and fun; work is necessarily fun – without an element of entertainment, it would be impossible” “If something is being done the wrong way? Oy! IMO, there is only one proper way to 'hammer a nail'” [Ed.: Fun appears to be connected to Te]
Democratic (I III):
1.Perceive self and others primarily through individual qualities – 'I am myself'
2.Likely to ignore or not be aware of what groups another belongs to when interacting with them, and discinlined to speak of (social) groups and group features.
3.Consider the individual more important than the society.
4.“I'm not interested in a person's group or social distinctions – their personal, individual qualities are the important ones.”
Aristocratic (II IV):
1.Perceive self and others primarily through the groups they belong to – 'I am a xxxx'
2.Likely to be influenced by what group(s) another belongs to when interacting with them, and inclined to speak of (social) groups and group features.
3.Consider the society more important than the individual.
4.“You are my friend, but my friends don't steal toilet paper from McDonalds! [...] Oh no, please don't misunderstand me, I'm not an aristocrat! I'm not!”