Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Differences between LIE-ENTj and LSE-ESTj

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE - born “CEO,” driven, takes charge; harnesses people to a distant goal; strategic, expressive; potential good debater and public speaker; seeks vision and purpose; political; self-focused; structured; logical abstraction skilled

LSE - excels at organizing and running activities and orderly procedures; matter-of-fact; consistent, efficient, energetic, pragmatic, critiquing; likes rules and laws; values traditions; commerce oriented

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE Chief sheriff's department, church goer, dad

LIE risk taking venture capitalist

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One way that LIEs and LSEs are not different is in their use of Te. When these two types start exchanging information, it’s like opening the floodgates.

I was looking for information on how to finish some cherry wood and ran across the LSE “Wood Doctor”. Man, this guy provides exactly the information that I was looking for. Perfectly pertinent, and not too much or too little.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    There is a stereotype of LSE as…
    Pretty strong sensory types to where their intuition is compromised. But honestly I’ve come across who seem to pick up quickly on/seemingly have good Ne to where indeed they might even seem pseudo ENTp but interacting with them it becomes clearer they are likely sensing types

yes quick thinking/talking LSEs exist
    My LSE ex acted like an ENTp many times. His Fe role made me think he was ESFj at first, but when you get to know him he could pass for an Ne ego.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Also, INFjs are so easy to get along with - no drama, no additional stress. A very soothing partner, one who appreciates quality as well.

I can agree that it seems like the ESTj has no natural 'weaknesses', but that is only from a distance. LSE's appreciate moral input from someone who LIVES the qualities they believe in. Not all INFjs, but most healthy ones, seem to have an extraordinary character - and that is both appealing and relaxing; trust.

From an LSE's point of view, they want to make something 'beautiful' in regard to their relationship. Their psychological mindset is pre-wired for an INFj's idealism, loyalty, sincerity, and so on. And, especially what I have been noticing lately -- when you really look around at other people, and you are looking for relationship prospects - how many people really seem like they would be able to make a relationship work? Having spent time with INFjs, their calmness and consistency are very appealing, especially in comparison to most people, or after a long day of chaotic interactions.

EIIs are stress-free. It takes no work (for me) to get along with them, and they seem to enjoy what you naturally feel like you have to do. They are also the most receptive to your take on beauty, and are always there to add a good moral/global stance on everything. An LSE will always be a bit of a romantic:

so basically, they are looking for a relationship of high quality, and seeing not many people who want the same thing they do, they are generally very reserved, and only seek to further relations with people who have the INFj's take on ethics. Until they are convinced of someone being that way, they will just stay at a distance and be professional. The EII offers someone who shows a great promise of relationships success, and general qualities the LSE wants to be around.
    ❤️

And INFJ want an ESTJ to believe in their moral understanding of the world around them as they see it or interpret it. For the most part LSE can see that in INFJ’s eyes
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I’ve noticed, not even specifically differentiating between LIEs and LSEs but Gamma and Delta quadra overall is this:

Gamma quadra tends to adopt a “mine vs. yours” mentality. They can be very complacent and only focus on matters inside their own worlds, homes, businesses, families - and they don’t inherently think about everyone outside their “sphere.” It’s not that they are selfish per se - they care fiercely for those matters/people that are “inside” their sphere. They care about external issues as well, but there is a very clear line drawn between the world “out there” and their own personal lives. Delta, in this respect, tends more toward the humanitarian side, in that whatever decision they take will consider more “groups” of people. Think public health, politics. I think it has to do with the Democratic vs. Aristocratic dichotomy.

But yes, for the most part I LOVEEEE LIEs - but when I see them enter into “mine vs. yours” mode, it is very irritating. I don’t have that issue with LSEs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTJ need help relaxing
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Something I’ve noticed, not even specifically differentiating between LIEs and LSEs but Gamma and Delta quadra overall is this:

Gamma quadra tends to adopt a “mine vs. yours” mentality. They can be very complacent and only focus on matters inside their own worlds, homes, businesses, families - and they don’t inherently think about everyone outside their “sphere.” It’s not that they are selfish per se - they care fiercely for those matters/people that are “inside” their sphere. They care about external issues as well, but there is a very clear line drawn between the world “out there” and their own personal lives. Delta, in this respect, tends more toward the humanitarian side, in that whatever decision they take will consider more “groups” of people. Think public health, politics. I think it has to do with the Democratic vs. Aristocratic dichotomy.

But yes, for the most part I LOVEEEE LIEs - but when I see them enter into “mine vs. yours” mode, it is very irritating. I don’t have that issue with LSEs.
    I have this kind of mindset since child. It’s bug me when I have to do something that doesn’t benefit me in one way or another. Many time I have to reframe my thinking to get some motivation, like “at least I will get some abc from doing this fucking job”

There was an EII guy drag me out to do some community work like helping the poor or similar. I just do that because he’s my friend, and couldn’t care less about the people we help…
    Last edited by Renna; 02-15-2023 at 06:41 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    'cos they look the same to me.
    LSE knows a bunch of stuff
    LIE talk like they know a bunch of stuff but they just made up 90% of it on the fly (similar to EIE in this sense)

LSE are more careful and economical with money and assets
    LIE are more bold and careless (1 year they are rich, the next they lost everything)

LSE have more stable marriage
    LIE have more partners throughout life. (generally speaking)

TIM
    LIE 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    LSE knows a bunch of stuff
    LIE talk like they know a bunch of stuff but they just made up 90% of it on the fly (similar to EIE in this sense)

LSE are more careful and economical with money and assets
    LIE are more bold and careless (1 year they are rich, the next they lost everything)

LSE have more stable marriage
    LIE have more partners throughout life. (generally speaking)
    That would be how SLI would see it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456