Thread: what type of vibes do each quadra gives?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what type of vibes do each quadra gives?

I was reading some posts about the vibes that each quadra gives, and I realized that I'm not so sure how to detect or differentiate them at all. I managed to find some info from Rick's site though: http://socionics.us/theory/quadras.shtml

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it easy to identify them by the dislikes.

Subdued elements:
    The Gamma Quadra looks down on indulging in self-centered pleasures and in engaging in activities unrelated to society's needs.
    etc.

otherwise, it's not so easy to differentiate say, a Fi-ESFp from a Fe-ISFp, or a Si-ISFp from a Fi-ISFj. But if you talk with them the difference is going to be easy to tell especially from their moral-social-sociological-etc preferences.[/img]
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. The most obvious things that usually appear to me in typing individuals are the preferences for the extraverted functions, which, granted, makes introverts harder to type, but the differences in introverted lead functions usually manifest in personalities and lifestyles that are reasonably distinguishable, so it doesn't usually make for too much difficulty in typing. However, individuals aside, I personally feel that the differences in ethical and sensing preferences are the absolutely easiest way to distinguish members of different quadras.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...