Before i start, i would like to admit that these problems are mostly mine but maybe by voicing them i will get some peace lol.

I am currently at War with a number of ESTj's.

1) I have been friends with an ESTj guy since i was 5 years old. Lately since hes studying medicine and hes got an INFj girlfriend he has been largely innaccessable. If he does something with me he always has to leave early. His girlfriend is quite demanding of his time and gets upset if he doesn't hang around with her every second night. I cant explain what annoys me, but he seems really arrogant lately, and its as if he looks down on me from his Superior life. He even likened Socionics to religeon the other night. He seems to love to question everything everyone says...

2) Another ESTj i work with became interested in me instantly at a party we went to. He is in a second level group and i used to go and visit him all the time etc. One time recently i went to his house where it was me and about 8 of his friends and he ridiculed me infront of them. It really hurt and angered me.

3) Finally the 3rd ESTj is a girl at work. She has been there less time than me and she thinks shes the bees knees. She loves to order people around. She rang me up the other day and pointed out an error i did(which was about as miniscule as an ATOM) and told me not to do it again. Bascially im probablly better at my job than her and no one really likes her as shes like that with everyone..

The war: (my stupid way of dealing with it)

So basically i have been really cold to the 3 of them lately. The girl left work with another guy and wished everyone merry xmas and i wished him merry xmas not acknowledging her, she definately noticed.

Then the other IT guy came over to my area and sat next to me to talk, and basically i just ignored him only giving him 1/10 of my attention in front of my colleagues until he just walked off.

Then the other night i did a similar ignoring thing with my friend. I think i enjoyed making him feel uncomfortable

Anyway im not proud of this its really immature and sad. To be honest as my Activity i think i must expect them to be nice to me. There are two other ESTj girls at work and i really like them. One even gave me a free longneck beer for helping her.

In this way i think i do fit the ENFp description well as this is probablly part of some Bizzare Ethical game to see how much they actually care and to hurt them..

I would love to hear from Smilex / Cracka with some ideas