Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible indication of the split between INVERSE types

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    My point was that Rocky can. Also, one's self-perception often causes one to answer questions not-so-honestly.
    I have reason to believe that his results are legit ... in fact, somehere on the server I have a log of his and everyone else's choices. My bet is that if he answered a few questions that indicated weak or , he was not psychobabling his own results. I'll look over it to see if there is some sort of obvious predetermined pattern that appears that he was avoiding answering certain questions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps your right. I might just THINK my Ne is strong. Let me try to explain how I think Ne works in me. First of all, I don't think I have a strong Ni and it's possible I try to use Ne because I'm almost "afraid" that I will hit a wall somewhere down the road if I don't. When I'm making a decision I have to look at EVERYTHING and consider EVERYTHING. I also like to leave my options open and never like to say "Well, I'm %100 sure of...". I have criticized people for saying things are "obvious" and try to stay away from that myself; people who use the word obvious a lot are often oblivious themselves. I'm always aware that I could have possibly made a mistake and don't try to dig a hole for myself. I find new ideas intersting and always enjoy reading/discovering/hearing about new things. I also don't like repetition much and sometimes try to do something a diffrent way just to do it diffrently.
    I'm an ISTp too and I seem to feel exactly the same way. So I'm guessing its more something that we as ISTps do(probably tells us somewhere in model A).

Just so you know I have never ever tested as N in any test MBTI or socionics (including rmcnews test).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was that Rocky can. Also, one's self-perception often causes one to answer questions not-so-honestly.
    Like I originally said, if I was trying to manipulate the test, why would the concious part come out ENTP and the functional part ISTP? I couldn't have know the questions well enough to end up doing something like that on purpose. I would have scored all ISTP if that's what I was trying to do. Here are the questions I answered,

http://socionics.wsphere.com/rocky_1165475084150.html

14 E/ 5 I
    10 S/ 12 N
    11 T/ 3 F
    14 P/ 3 J

Notice I answered more N than S, and more E than I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mist
    I'm an ISTp too and I seem to feel exactly the same way. So I'm guessing its more something that we as ISTps do(probably tells us somewhere in model A).

Just so you know I have never ever tested as N in any test MBTI or socionics (including rmcnews test).
    Another ISTP who at least claims to think the same way I do.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist

Another ISTP who at least claims to think the same way I do.
    It also does fit with Weisband's ENTp description well.
    http://www.the16types.info/types-ENTP.php

And is ISTp's 6th(suggestive) function, which is supposed weak and subcontious.
    http://www.the16types.info/beta1-ISTP.php
    http://www.socionika.com/blocks.html
    what you feel and do as a result of others’ care or lack of care for you
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?p=11717#11717
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    Someone estranged from society may not be able to show their Sx (especially ) and tend to "live in their head" instead.
    That's only my case, but if you don't have anyone provides you constantly, you feel like making it hard.
    It also make you criticized so much on it. Surely they'll say you're "living only in your head".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the subject of ISTPs I'd like to know if anyone else thinks that Keith Richards, Tommy Lee and Lewis Black are ISTPs?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"And Extraverted Intution is ISTp's 6th(suggestive) function, which is supposed weak and subcontious. "

You mean 5th function.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

"And Extraverted Intution is ISTp's 6th(suggestive) function, which is supposed weak and subcontious. "

You mean 5th function.
    Yah, I made mistake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12