Thread: Those beautiful beautiful ISFps! ENTp's point of view

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those beautiful beautiful ISFps! [ENTp's point of view]

They smile all the time and for little or no reason at all, and love to do things to brighten everyones day ...

They like the beautiful things of life, they like colors and the softness of things. They enjoy the gentleness of things and of nature; they are natures protectors.

They like what is fair for everyone, they tend to stay in the middle and believe that everyone deserves a fair share of that big fat cake of life.
    Not only that, but they are willing to share their own share with those they feel have been cheated out of their deserved share. They want what is best for everyone.

They can often be seen with this bubbly bouncy walk that is really fun watch. It makes everyone happy to see them move around, and to skip, and to jump. Makes my day!

This world could surely do with more ISFps!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFPs are boring at first though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have known girls who were my duel in the past ... they were pretty boring at first, but once you start to get to know them it is hard to not want to get closer to them.

Of course, things never worked out with me and any of the girls I knew that were duels due to certain specific circumstances; it happens with everyone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am doing ESTp next.

I want to list down the things I personally know of and have seen from all the types, but I am only really familiar with certain types. So, some of it may not be new knowledge unfortunatelly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll add some nice things about ISFPs, too.

ISFPs are possibaly the least judging people on the planet. They will never criticize or unfairly judge people. If there were one type who's heart was of pure gold, it would be ISFP. ISFPs try to make peace and whatever they do them seem to do for the good of everyone. Maybe more people should listen to what ISFPs have to say? ISFPs are smilie and animated, and try to make everyone's day who happens to be around them.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure about that. They just dont say everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't agree too.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-guest

Default well i suppose there are good and bad people of every type

but my personal experience with an ISFP was frightening and matched this description:

"If the individual has values greater than herself, feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery. "

I was deceived exquisitely by an ISFP and she told me there was nothing wrong with it because she thinks shes an angel.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: well i suppose there are good and bad people of every ty

Quote Originally Posted by guest
    I was deceived exquisitely by an ISFP and she told me there was nothing wrong with it because she thinks shes an angel.
    I can totally see that happening.

I know in my case, I have to be careful about manipulation. I know I have the ability to do it and to do it well. I'm constantly checking my motives. Sometimes I wonder if I've crafted something so terrible I can't even see it myself. I *try* not to do it, but often I think I do it without realizing what I'm doing.

I'm so used to people telling me I'm so sweet and nice that I don't know how I'd accept it if someone told me how terrible I was. I can see how the girl would say nothing was wrong.

An example of a way I may manipulate... Someone will want me to do something with them, but I'll not necessarily want to (hoping for something better to come up), I'll say I might try to go. But if something better does come up I'll avoid them, their phone calls, etc. so I don't have to tell them I've made other plans. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but I can't exactly say to them that I think hanging out with this other person would be a lot more fun. So I just avoid them. I know...it's a bad, bad thing. I should just tell the person in the first place that I'm not inerested, but I don't because I don't want to hurt their feelings. Yeah, it's messed up.

Just an ISFP point of view. I guess we're not always angels.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Creepy-guest

thank you for your honesty and insight elizabeth. Its all anyone can ask of anyone else

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Elizabeth. I can act that way too sometimes as INTJ's people keep saying I'm innocent. I try not too though alot. When I realize what I did wrong or shouldn't have done. It drives me nuts for a few days.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lkj
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever they say is "real"? Are you serious?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

l;kjl;kj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    thank you for your honesty and insight elizabeth. Its all anyone can ask of anyone else
    You're welcome. I appreciate your response.

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    When I realize what I did wrong or shouldn't have done. It drives me nuts for a few days.
    Yeah, me too. I feel that way especially when I feel like I've hurt someone. I'll feel terrible until I've apologized and tried to make things right with them. At times I'll even feel sick over it until I've apologized. Then there are times when I apologize for something and the other person is like, "what are you talking about?" Apparently they didn't feel that I'd done anything wrong and here it was all in my head and I'm fretting over it. Which I can imagine gets annoying sometimes, especially if I apologize to them on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i like isfps. sometimes they come off to me as cloyingly sweet, but whatever they say is real and i can appreciate that.
    Sometimes I think we try too hard to get people to like us and we can lay on the sweetness pretty thick. Even to the point of being annoying at times. Though I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people and can often find the balance there.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lkj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i printed out part of a letter from an isfp friend and stuck it in my organizer. it's very personal to me, but it cheers me up so much when i am having a bad day! helps me get back to the baseline and smile. (i am smiling just thinking about it, seriously.)
    I think ISFPs have a habbit of doing that to everyone.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFPs seem the easiest to like for most within the socion...
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }