Thread: Jessica Simpson

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jessica Simpson

I was wondering if anyone knew wat personality type she was...Some people i know think esfp but i think enfj...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. lately been thinking about her type a lot. I think ENFj, but can't pinpoint the reasons. There have been little things - like her being really bad at remembering lyrics and lines when acting... and she was trying to laugh it off, but it was really embarrassing to watch and the radio show host who was telling the story commented that she must be really stupid and I felt sorry for her, because I can totally see myself being in the exact same situation.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I think ENFj, but can't pinpoint the reasons. There have been little things - like her being really bad at remembering lyrics and lines when acting... .
    Do ENFjs have poor memory?
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Well I've seen her Newlyweds show, and I can honestly say she's not the brightest bulb in the batch.

wow. lately been thinking about her type a lot. I think ENFj, but can't pinpoint the reasons. There have been little things - like her being really bad at remembering lyrics and lines when acting... and she was trying to laugh it off, but it was really embarrassing to watch and the radio show host who was telling the story commented that she must be really stupid and I felt sorry for her, because I can totally see myself being in the exact same situation.
    She could possibly be ENFj, especially if you feel sympathy for her. I noticed that a lot of people tend to feel sympathy for people of their own type. For example, me and my ESFp friend watched the Paris Hilton sex tape because we were curious. My ESFp friend was very sympathetic towards the whole thing and said things like "aww, I feel bad for her" or "it was that guys fault" or "wow, I say the exact same things to my boyfriend." I also find that I feel sympathetic to people of my own type; for instance I think Michael Jackson is INFp, and I feel very sympathetic towards him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WBHI-Wl94
    Wow, this post summed up some thoughts I've been having myself too regarding sympathy towards identical types. Being an INFp as well, I also feel this strange sympathy towards Michael Jackson being misunderstood. I watched an interview on him and I was agreeing with stuff he said, and feeling like he was just in such a horrible situation .. not his fault. People make fun of him so much ... I was especially sympathetic when he said something along the lines of .. "if there were no kids in the world, i would jump out of a window" ... I see where he's coming from.. the whole innocence thing which everyone just miscontrues as pedophilia. Sure, he is quite unhealthy mentally, but I still feel sympathy towards him.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    I think ENFj, but can't pinpoint the reasons. There have been little things - like her being really bad at remembering lyrics and lines when acting... .
    Do ENFjs have poor memory?
    the very worst. I have even considered that maybe I was dropped on my head when I was a kid. It's really really really bad. I used to think it's got something to do with Ti-dual-seeking. I want the other person to remember all the little things. But recently in another thread someone linked memory for details with . Now I think that PoLR might be responsible for it. Especially because seems that members of alpha and delta are the most likely to be good at memorizing stuff.

I can say one thing in my defence - I need to remember fewer things to reach the same conclusions.

I do have general sympathy for Michael Jackson, but after what you said, I think he's more likely INFp than ENFj.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's ugly and an idiot. let's not type her.
    asd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    she's ugly and an idiot. let's not type her.
    we typed you, didn't we?

sorry, bad joke. But I want to know her type.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Creepy-bg

I'd have sex with her (as long as she didn't talk)

lol Jessica Simpson, INTP?

hahahaha

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    I'd have sex with her (as long as she didn't talk)

lol Jessica Simpson, INTP?

hahahaha
    I remember reading somewhere that even though Jessica Simpson portrayed herself as someone dumb on TV (who can forget the tuna and chicken incident?), she is actually a very intelligent person IRL and all that has been portrayed by her so far is only a publicity stunt in increase her popularity. I guess she helps 'cos she's quite popular now. Same for Paris Hilton. It is also a publicity stunt for her, and even though she does frequent clubs, she never drinks from there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't explain it but I doubt Jessica is an ethical type and I really doubt that she is as stupid as she is making out, its all for publicity in my op, stupid blonde does sell well, it makes some people watching feel really bright & superior.

But recently in another thread someone linked memory for details with . Now I think that PoLR might be responsible for it. Especially because seems that members of alpha and delta are the most likely to be good at memorizing stuff.
    Can you remember where the thread was? :wink: , I would really like to read it. Perhaps is useful for something important afterall .
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't explain it but I doubt Jessica is an ethical type and I really doubt that she is as stupid as she is making out, its all for publicity in my op, stupid blonde does sell well, it makes some people watching feel really bright & superior.

But recently in another thread someone linked memory for details with . Now I think that PoLR might be responsible for it. Especially because seems that members of alpha and delta are the most likely to be good at memorizing stuff.
    Can you remember where the thread was? :wink: , I would really like to read it. Perhaps is useful for something important afterall .
    I think it was this one.

And I'm not buying that she's a logical type. Do you have some evidence?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Same for Paris Hilton. It is also a publicity stunt for her, and even though she does frequent clubs, she never drinks from there.
    Possibally Jessica Simpson is only an actress (I believe that), but NO FUCKIN WAY is Paris Hilton acting, she has no reason to. She never needed to chase after fame, she was born into. She's just a stupid spoiled little whore brat slut, and that's definately the real her.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush

I think it was this one.

And I'm not buying that she's a logical type. Do you have some evidence?
    it was this one. You're right.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Same for Paris Hilton. It is also a publicity stunt for her, and even though she does frequent clubs, she never drinks from there.
    Possibally Jessica Simpson is only an actress (I believe that), but NO FUCKIN WAY is Paris Hilton acting, she has no reason to. She never needed to chase after fame, she was born into. She's just a stupid spoiled little whore brat slut, and that's definately the real her.
    agreed. But I don't think Jessica Simpson is acting either.

I think it's rather typical for ENFj to end up looking like the stupid people who giggle a lot and say things that sound extremely stupid. I have a problem with saying stupid things. I don't care about the exact "correct" way of phrasing stuff, so I am very very careful about saying anything around strangers.

It's like with this: "When introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton, Simpson responded: "You've done a nice job decorating the White House". It has been suggested that her apparent lack of intelligence is simply an act she has parlayed into various commercial, television and film endorsements."

I can actually imagine myself saying something silly by accident when trying to lighten the mood. Making compliments must be really hard in a situation like that and the mood must be close to a funeral. And I bet White house really does look good and... Maybe she is stupid, but I feel like protecting her, because I feel like I could be doing all the same kind of mistakes.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nuff said:
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i say stupid things all the time. and seem ditsy as a result. or i could mean i AM ditsy. yeah probably.

Creepy-pokeball

This thread is horrible for numerous reasons. But anyways... my memory is excellent and Jessica Simpson is ugly for being contrived. Also, being orangezilla is not attractive whatsoever. The end.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we typed you, didn't we?

sorry, bad joke. But I want to know her type.
    no bitch. i typed myself to spare you fine people the pain.
    asd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Paris Hilton

She's just a stupid spoiled little whore brat slut, and that's definately the real her.

i hate her
    female ISTj, sensory subtype

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not the brightest bulb in the marquis for sure...hahaha.

i say i dunno. nothing sticks out about her except her breasts.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-

*bump*

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    *bump*
    you want her retyped?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    you want her retyped?
    I'm curious about her type, yes. People in this thread didn't seem to come to a solid conclusion, and neither have I. EIE is suggested here, but so are SEE and ILE [someone I was talking w typed her ILE as well, which piqued my interest all over again].

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm curious about her type, yes. People in this thread didn't seem to come to a solid conclusion, and neither have I. EIE is suggested here, but so are SEE and ILE [someone I was talking w typed her ILE as well, which piqued my interest all over again].
    she could be your dual.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    she could be your dual.
    Jessica Simpson is SLI?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She comes across pretty stupid but for some reason it doesn't bother me. It's a tolerable stupid...a 'cute' stupid if you will. I like her. She makes fabulous purses and shoes, btw.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jessica Simpson is SLI?
    use your instinct, do you like her?
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems like a particularly ditzy type of ESE
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol. I recently bought a pair of shoes from her line.
    I have a pair of her black pumps and they're the most comfortable heels I have, props to her
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's EIE. Her Si polr so so so obvious.

She is not stupid for acting dumb, look how famous she was because of it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Also, being orangezilla is not attractive whatsoever. The end.
    lol

love her shoes and bags. no idea on her type. somehow, she just keeps coming back though. she has staying power.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESE for a while too. Its funny because I was thinking about it recently. In Newlyweds, she couldn't cook, clean, and was really spoiled as a child. I'm pretty sure she's EIE.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    I thought ESE for a while too. Its funny because I was thinking about it recently. In Newlyweds, she couldn't cook, clean, and was really spoiled as a child. I'm pretty sure she's EIE.
    Lol, yeah, she's a total drama whore! I love trash MTV shows . Do you guys watch the hills?

aha
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Btw, I think she's IEE. Poor thing needs a caregiver.
    Agreed.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma SF, leaning ESI
    Last edited by Jake; 05-24-2017 at 12:31 PM.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enfp

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE or SLE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE imo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! I think Jessica Simpson type is : ENTJ-L

Myers-Briggs : ENTJ-L (Limbic) Estimated Profile : (E) 55% (N) 92,5% (T) 67,5% (J) 67,5%

Big Five/OCEAN : SLOEI

Enneagram: 3w4(sw2w3) Enneatype 3 - Level 5

Socionics : LIE

Disc : (I) Influencial

Don Riso Subtype : The Image-Conscious Pragmatist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast