Thread: help with my type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default help with my type

Hey I'm new to this forum :-) I've done a personality type quizzes but am still not sure of my type. The answers I've gotten are ESFP,ESFJ,ENFP or ENFJ.

I'm a fairly social person, I have alot of friends and am constantly in contact with people, if I'm not doing something with them in person I'm on the phone, sms, or using msn messenger. I like being active and always having things to do. I love shopping and wearing nice clothes, but i also enjoy being active: running and basketball. At school I was always fairly bright but had problems in figuring out what I really wanted to do. As a result I've changed uni degrees a couple of times, and also deferred university to work for a year. I've now finished one year of a Nursing degree (I'm happy with my choice now ) I enjoy work, but treat it as play time. I try and have as much fun as I can at work, and am greatly involved in workplace social dynamics. I dislike critism and take it really personally when someone doesnt like me. I can stand up for myself but feel sickened and uneasy with conflict. I'm influenced alot by feelings, but not so much that I would take a massive personal risk such as quitting my job or moving to another state or country for someone at this stage of my life. I worry alot about things to do with future possibilties (career , relationships, travelling). I'm a fairly confident person in how I act but I'm not as confident with some of the things that I think (my perception of myself and how others may see me). I want life to be fun and to have nice relationships but I never want to get stuck in a rut. I would go nuts if I didn't work, and would like to go places with my career. However I find switching on to study hard and get distracted fairly easily and find it hard switching off and fully concentrating, preferring to day dream about the future. I find I think in both present and future, I think alot about the future when I'm not so content with the present.

Hope that sort of makes sense.. I've enjoyed reading this forum so far, its got some really interesting discussions
    To live is to risk dying,
    To hope is to risk despair,
    To love is to risk not being loved in return,
    To try is to risk failure,
    Yet risks must be taken because the person who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing and is nothing.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp I think.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The part where you said you had trouble figuring out what you wanted to do and switched your major a few times sounds Ne to me. Liking social dynamics sounds Fi.

Wanting everyone to like you sounds very ENFp too. As does wanting nice relationships but not wanting to get stuck in a rut.

So I'm going to guess that you're ENFp.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree - ENFp.
    me

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: help with my type

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    The part where you said you had trouble figuring out what you wanted to do and switched your major a few times sounds Ne to me.
    Sounds like me, eg. when I had trouble figuring out my type and kept switching types earlier on. I agree with Slacker Mom that it sounds Ne.

Everything you had written reminds me of ENFp, especially the part about treating work like play time but still been concerned about the future at the same time.