At the moment, I am looking through INTj type descriptions. I have two questions:

1. socionics.org is a Russian site. Should I trust the translations of the INTj descriptions? I ask this because English is a fickle language, and subtle wording can make a type sound completely different. Also, I know that going into too much detail on type descriptions can make one lose faith in their typing - more general descriptions are more applicable.

2. In the type descriptions, how accurate should they be? Socionics (English descriptions) by Sergei Ganin are approximately 80%, maybe more. Translated Russian descriptions seem to stress too much the seriousness/coldness of the INTj.

These two questions stem from the fact that, the more detailed type descriptions there are, the more ambiguous your own type is. My post 'Need help in defining type' has had virtually everyone identify me as an INTj. But there is always, in the back of my mind, a small suspicion that seems to grow now that I look into Babel Fish translations of socionics.org. In essence, I am asking how accurate type descriptions should be.