• ENTp

1 12.50%

Thread: Labcoat's type?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Labcoat's type?

Certain 'prominents' on this board seem to have beef with my initial self-typing as INTj. Let's hear what community's oppinion is on this. Please don't be shy and let your voice be heard.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go Here, open this link

wait for the music loader to load.

Click "strawberry jam"

Tell me what you think.

Also, tell why you think you are INTj? What makes you like that profile the most.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but the song did not permeate me. I find the music unremarkable, and the song is sung in an unaestetic language. The atmosphere seems to want to rip me from my normal set of mind. It makes me uncomfortable.

Lines from the INTj profile that fit:
    "I think therefore I am". He is a man of developed logical faculty, a strong capability for analysis. He knows how to dig to the essence of things, to reveal their internal structure.

He considers all situations of life from the logical viewpoint.

In a conflict situation he usually organizes a committee to punish the offender. He believes that everything in the world must be logical and consequently just.

he feels irritated by everything that disturbs silence and the measured way of his life. He is very concerned about living healthy. Thusly Rene Descartes "considered health as the principal of mortal goods second to the Truth".

I get along well with ESFj's.

(for privacy reasons, I don't intend to reveal much about my private life on these boards. I kindly suggest you refer to what I have already revealed in my other posts)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Sorry, but the song did not permeate me. I find the music unremarkable, and the song is sung in an unaestetic language. The atmosphere seems to want to rip me from my normal set of mind. It makes me uncomfortable.
    The song was a test, nothing more.

I thnk that is an acceptable INTj sort of answer.
    Others will say that it might not be alpha, but I can relate to what you said. It is a song I have to be in the right mindset for, to say the least.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj
    INTp
    INTj
    ISTj
    ENTp
    What makes INTj stand out from the rest of those to you?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda hard to answer that one. I think I understand the concepts introvert, intuitive, thinker, judger and static and all of them seem to apply to me.

There are problems though. I am more narrator than taciturn, and often more positivist than negativist. I don't 'look uncompromising' and have a very relaxed outlook on life, contrary to the 'he sets for himself high requirements'. I fit most of the characteristics of an MBTI perceiver. I don't build thought systems and doubt my own understanding when someone challenges it. I like to base my reasonings on external data (facts, accepted theory) and never consider my understanding absolute.

The 'stereotype' says those last few things are not-INTj'ish.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fit most of the characteristics of an MBTI perceiver. I don't build thought systems and doubt my own understanding when someone challenges it. I like to base my reasonings on external data (facts, accepted theory) and never consider my understanding absolute.

Yeah, you're right about that. And you say that you "fit most of the characteristics of an MBTI perceiver". That doesn't make sense, because the criteria for determining whether someone is a "perceiver" in MBTT are practically the same as in Socionics. In case you think otherwise you have to explain what you think the difference is.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Labcoat's type?

Certain 'prominents' on this board seem to have beef with my initial self-typing as INTj. Let's hear what community's oppinion is on this. Please don't be shy and let your voice be heard.
    Since the INTj is the "hot topic" type on the Internet there are usually a noticeable percentage of INTjs who do not behave like INTjs. So this board is skeptical about those who type themselves as INTjs and will generally go out of their way to try and see non-INTj characteristics in board members who claim to be INTjs.

Kinda hard to answer that one. I think I understand the concepts introvert, intuitive, thinker, judger and static and all of them seem to apply to me.

There are problems though. I am more narrator than taciturn, and often more positivist than negativist. I don't 'look uncompromising' and have a very relaxed outlook on life, contrary to the 'he sets for himself high requirements'. I fit most of the characteristics of an MBTI perceiver. I don't build thought systems and doubt my own understanding when someone challenges it. I like to base my reasonings on external data (facts, accepted theory) and never consider my understanding absolute.

Then perhaps you are a reserved ENTp?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Beta and Gamma are out... but I dunno, I never really paid much attention (which is sorta why I think that lol).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/