Thread: The Office (US version)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Having watched a bunch of episodes recently, I have unfortunately concluded that my previous reasoning was wrong. I can't see Toby as SLI (he's more likely LII), while Darryl clearly is SLI. And I have no clue what Michael is anymore.

Wait... maybe Michael is IEE? That would make sense of a few things. Hmm. Actually, that would make sense in a lot of ways. Toby could easily be Michael's Supervisor. I'm going to have to investigate this further.
    Yeah, Michael seems to be IEE and Toby is LII. What BG was saying earlier about not seeing him as worth the effort was my impression as well, but not confronting him then leads to his repeatedly being frustrated by Michael's irrationality.

I disagree with what you said about Kelly though, she is very similar to a lot of ESEs I've met.
    LII?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the reason the show initially snagged me was a sort of sick pleasure at how much michael reminded me of my boss at the time who was EIE. so i'm biased and inclined to think of Michael as EIE even though points for other types could probably hold water.

i adore kelly. is it awful that i sort of relate to her? lol. not that i see our behavior as being similar, but i dont think her flaws would really be so bad if not exaggerated for comic effect. i thought she was some Fi-creative, but i dont have any great reasons for saying so. she reminds me of xEEs i've known more than ESEs ive known. her sort of flippant ditziness is something i see more in Eps than in Ejs, who seem more stable and in-charge, or something. (not that Ep equalz ditzy or anything.)