Thread: Ai Otsuka

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ai Otsuka

I like her voice a lot. (so long as she's not sounding toooo much like a child)

Probably INFp?

Otsuka has also appeared in television commercials and acted in the drama Tokyo Friends, released on DVD. Her promotional videos are filmed as mini-dramas. She is qualified to teach kindergarten, and has said she will become a kindergarten teacher if her singing career collapses.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Otsuka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6J0gB_SztA - laughing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvtCDmZUHuc

I thought alpha quadra, too.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You r really into asian culture: the chinese astrology, Japanese anime as an avatar, and now Japanese pop culture. I'm impressed.

I think she is ISFp. Her songs are really cute and she was trained to be a kindergarten teacher, something which is quite common among ISFp. And she has eyes.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I have certain.... inexorable connections to asian culture. But I also find it very facinating on my own accord.

I don't understand the general dis-appreciation for Eastern Philosophy tha the was has. Also, Japanese is a language I really want to learn, for business, but also I think it is very nice sounding. Probably Chinese as well. And then there's Asian women...
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

SEI?