Thread: Care to help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Care to help?

Hey there I was wondering if any of you could assist me in my search for what type I really am. Im 18 years old and I tested as a ENTJ and a REI in my Life-Career Planning Class. I have a few pictures on my www.myspace.com/05gti that could assist in the search for my type. I feel as though I am a INTJ more so than a ENTJ due to the fact I am very interested in what makes things work. I love to sit back and have a great conversation about anything with someone who is educated. I always feel the need to let people know how I feel and tell them everything I know. I love sharing information. Wow I am typing a lot of I's here, sorry about that. I love to have conversations with educated people such as my friends parents. Every adult I talk to at one time says "Man Zach you're a smart kid, you are really in tune with life." I like to hear that kind of stuff. I feel the need to help other people and make a difference in life just sometimes I cant find the drive to do this and I believe this is due to the fact that I habitually smoke marijuana as a past time with friends. I will be quitting soon enough though. I love to cook and that was pre-disposed since my parents owned a resturant and I am Italian! I love solving problems, thinking about the universe, making alaysis on people and the way they view things, having deep talks about stuff like religion, politics, beginning of time and so on. The career I wish to pursue in my life is either a Pharmacist or a BioMedical Researcher. I feel the saying "you get what you put in" and "you reap what you sow" are very true and I feel I need to give back to the Nation/World before I can take out of it. Such as myself becoming a surgeon in the Military or something like that. I just need some guidance for an unsure individual. I love to play computer games and I love computers. I built my own and one of my most favorite games is BattleField 2, so if anyone plays that LMK!!

My two favorite colors are Red and Green (IDK if that helps??)
    I drive a VW.
    I always want to be the best but have trouble capitalizing on that. Great plans but have trouble capitalizing on that also.
    V-Dub

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound more like a Socionics ENTj than INTj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is the whole basis of applying letters to personality types right?
    V-Dub

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrZacharyus
    Socionics is the whole basis of applying letters to personality types right?
    No, take a look here: www.socionics.us

A lot of typing methods apply letters to personality types. In the Western world, the most widely known is called MBTI. Socionics, like MBTI, derived from Carl Jung's theories, and there are similarities, but we here usually agree that Socionics is a more useful and sophisticated method.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So thats what all the and stuff are for....I looked on the and I have come to the conclusion that ILI, LII or ILE fit me the best.
    V-Dub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone else care to help?
    V-Dub

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just from this and from your site, my bet would go for ESFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si in any case.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the vid on your site...
    I actually hung out with Ryan Woon back when I lived in AZ a couple times... I rode around with quite a few of the Supra guys in Tuscon and Phoenix. Most of them were some cocky pricks for the most part...lol I was only part of their in-crowd through mutual acquaintances and other "car guys" that I used to run around with. Nice vid on your myspace nonetheless. I'm bored and just felt like commenting...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah man those cars are really sick fast
    I hope to be slapping on a GT28R turbo on my car (260+whp) is not to bad for a lil gti
    V-Dub

Creepy-bg

hey if that pharmacist thing works out give me a call :wink:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope to be slapping on a GT28R turbo on my car (260+whp) is not to bad for a lil gti
    not too bad at all, 260ish whp could be good for somewhere around the mid 13's in the 1/4. You could piss off a few V-8's with that...lol
    Welcome to the forum.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    not too bad at all, 260ish whp could be good for somewhere around the mid 13's in the 1/4. You could piss off a few V-8's with that...lol
    Welcome to the forum.
    lol I have no idea what you guys are saying

(/me checks to make sure I do in fact have a penis )

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm yeah I'm mainly seeing Fe and Si on the web site.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Welcome to the forum.
    lol I have no idea what you guys are saying

(/me checks to make sure I do in fact have a penis )
    LMAO...that's pretty funny, I have a buddy who knows absolutely nothing about cars. My father was a mechanic for most of his 20 years with the military. Getting into cars just kinda happened...lol My buddy told me that he's never even changed oil in a car... I couldn't get over that for a month or so after he told me...lol

to interpret...lol
    GT28R turbo= A part in your engine compartment that makes your vehicle use forced induction to get a lot more power out of a vehicle than it was when you bought it. In his case, his car may have already had a turbo and he's just getting a bigger one...but he may have a car without one and he'll be adding one to it on his own... A pic of a GT28R turbo kit...

(260+whp) = 260+ Wheel Horse Power...when you put a car on a dyno (a machine that has rollers to measure the power in a car, you strap it on, go through a few gears and run one gear all the way to redline, this gives you a chart of how your car makes power.)

lil gti = his car...a volkswagen GTI...picture in his myspace.

"260ish whp could be good for somewhere around the mid 13's in the 1/4." = with that type of horsepower he should be able to run somewhere around a 13.xx second quarter mile time, if not better. (Drag racing) Although, drag racing isn't the only reason to make more power in a car...it's easier to move around in traffic if you have more power when you need it...lol :wink:

"You could piss off a few V-8's with that...lol" = People with cars that are made to be faster, will get mad because your little Volkswagen will kick their ass.

should clear things up considerably... now, if you don't understand this... You most likely don't have a penis...lol

Creepy-bg

LMAO...that's pretty funny, I have a buddy who knows absolutely nothing about cars. My father was a mechanic for most of his 20 years with the military. Getting into cars just kinda happened...lol My buddy told me that he's never even changed oil in a car... I couldn't get over that for a month or so after he told me...lol
    my first car... type: blue Datsun 210
    cause of death: radiator ran dry... (engine melted together... seized up... whatever)

second car... type: grey
    cause of death: ran out of oil.... (engine melted together... seized up... whatever)

third car... type: grey Chevy Caprice Classic (Mexican's were always trying to buy this car off me for some reason)
    cause of death: too many tickets for busted tail-light which I ignored the court date on... liscense suspended and a week later got pulled over by the same cop for the same busted tail-light... ignored court date... warrent issued... Dad opened the letter since we have the same name... ESTj RAGE... went to court... final cost $2200 in tickets all for a broken tail-light

fouth car... type: grey
    this one the alternator was bad and the battery went dead somehow (or something) on the way to get drugs... lights suddenly dimmed then went out but engine kept running. somewhere close to the dealers house the car ran out of gas so I left it on the side of the road and figured "I'll go get high then deal with this" got my drug dealer to drive me back to my car only to find two cops cars around it seaching the car so we just kept on going and he drove me home. Thing was I had replaced my liscense plate with my moms for the trip since my tags were bad, so I ended up having to admit it to her... in the end ended up getting going to impound, getting her plates, then signed the title over instead of paying the fee.

need I go on?

[/thread hijack] (sorry DrZacharyus)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive already pissed off plenty of v8's mustang gt's check, camaro LT1 check,lightning check, srt8 was a lil to fast haha

but on to the topic, thanks for the responses
    V-Dub