TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ronald Goldman

Ronald Goldman
    Ronald Goldman was a young, energetic man who lived a Southern Californian life filled with sports and outdoor activities. At age 25, Goldman was well liked by those around him. He was remembered by one of his baseball team members as "an inspiration to the team and an inspiration as a person."

Goldman was employed as a waiter at a trendy restaurant and occasionally as a model. He met a beautiful blonde, Nicole Brown-Simpson, who let him drive her Ferrari. He told coworkers that they were "only friends."

The Prosecution's theory behind Goldman's tragic death was that in the process of returning a pair of Brown-Simpson's glasses-- left at the restaurant by her mother--to her condo, Goldman became a innocent victim at the crime scene. Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, Goldman was stabbed and slashed by his attacker, falling just a few feet from Brown-Simpson's body.

His father, Fred Goldman, said of his son: "He didn't deserve what happened." In memory of Goldman, his family inscribed on his tombstone the Egyptian symbol for eternal life, the ankh. This symbol had special meaning for Goldman, who had the ankh tattooed on his shoulder and wore one around his neck. The necklace Goldman had worn now hangs around the neck of his sister Kim, who wears it in his memory.
    Ronald Lyle Goldman (July 2, 1968 – June 12, 1994) was an aspiring actor and part-time model who was murdered in Los Angeles, California, in 1994 at the age of 25. He grew up in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. From 1986 to 1987 he was a student at Illinois State University and a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity. He later left ISU before graduating and moved to California with his father and sister after the divorce of his parents.

The football star O.J. Simpson was acquitted of Goldman's murder in a criminal trial, and later found liable in Goldman's wrongful death in a civil trial.

At the time of his murder, Goldman was working as a waiter at Mezzaluna, a restaurant located at 11750 San Vicente Boulevard in Los Angeles. Allegedly, Nicole Brown Simpson, a friend and the ex-wife of O.J. Simpson, had called to report that she had accidentally left her mother Juditha's eyeglasses on one of the restaurant tables. After a quick search they were discovered, but they were found in the gutter. Goldman, who had not served the table where Nicole was, had agreed to bring them over after work. Before returning the eyeglasses, he stopped at his apartment located at 11663 Gorham Avenue to change clothes and shower. When he arrived at Nicole Brown Simpson's condo located at 875 South Bundy Drive to return the eyeglasses, he was murdered along with Nicole Brown Simpson on the walkway leading to the residence in Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA.

During a reconstruction of the events, police believe he had arrived during or shortly after the murder of Nicole Brown-Simpson and attempted to protect her, but was stabbed to death right before or after her murder. The autopsy lists several fatal wounds, including many stabs to the torso, one superficial slit of the throat, and one deep gash of the throat, indicating Goldman struggled for his life.

[edit] Personal life
    Ron Goldman had never been married and did not have children. He had a girlfriend named Jacqui Bell. Goldman's father, Fred Goldman, stated that Ron loved his mother Sharon Rufo, but did not respect her and rarely talked to her. Goldman did not own a car when he was killed, but could often be seen riding around the Brentwood area in Nicole Brown Simpson's Ferrari. He had planned to open a new restaurant. Goldman is buried at the Agoura cemetery.

Goldman was affected by color blindness, according to his family.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think INTp? It doesn't seem likely at all.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be ESFP, but he seems introverted, also he reminds me a little of a young Travolta.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: INTP? Ronald Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Ronald Goldman was a young, energetic man who lived a Southern Californian life filled with sports and outdoor activities. At age 25, Goldman was well liked by those around him. He was remembered by one of his baseball team members as "an inspiration to the team and an inspiration as a person."
    There's nothing about this description that seems INTp, nor does he look INTps. "Energetic"..."filled with sports and outdoor activities"....great at baseball...that doesn't sound like the picture of an INTp at all.

I know that there people who would say that's INTp because they see Gamma as energetic and into sports, and all the rest. But the Socionics view of ILI is quite different.

Actually, energetic, driven, and outgoing might fit LIE.

The only thing that could possibly point to ILI is that they said that he was totally different before he moved to LA....but without the specifics I'm skeptical.

(I'm not saying an individual ILI can't be athletic, glamous, driven, outgoing, into fast cars, and extraverted...It's just that picture is kind of the opposite of ILI over all.)

If it had said that he was into computers, really bad at sports, wore thick glasses, warned people that bad things would happen, didn't seem care what he looked like...that could be ILI.

Of course, okay, I'll humor you here...He could have been ILI who dispised his ILI-ness so much that he moved to CA to become the absolute opposite of who he was....maybe so....but I'd need more evidence.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He sounds either LIE, or SLE, or SEE. The biggest problem with ILI is mostly that his description seem to be centered about him being an athlete and being energetic. I'm sure there are athletic ILIs, but probably it wouldn't be made a central point in the description of them as a people.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit