Ok, so it seems I'm INFp in the end. I am slowly accepting it. Little thing here and little thing there doesn't match but so much evidence is supporting my INFpness that I don't see how I can escape it anymore.

I thought I ask advice from my new (and old in the sense I thought I was ENFj 8-10 months ago) Quadra as how to live a successful life as an INFp I'm a bit late as I'm not a teenager anymore but apparently I should make some adjustments to my plans. I have always been professionally and otherwise aiming into positions and situations involving the use of . I have managed to pull it of quite well but there have been some stressful times too. I guess the stress was there because I was working with my PoLR all the time. Like in college and work the subjects involved a lot of and even though I managed to get good grades and performed my work well in the end many things took more time and effort than I expected and were mentally more exhaustive. I thought this is normal when you work under pressure but apparently I have made things a bit more difficult to myself than I could have had.

It seems the fact that I have very effective periods followed by somewhat uneffective periods is PoLR related. I have always been wondering why I can't work at my "maximum potential effectiveness" for long periods of time without getting very stressed and eventually somewhat mentally exhausted. Using every day, year to year is very exhausting. I need a break every now and then.

So...now I'm wondering if I can ever develop my abilities to be less exhaustive. Is the path I'm on sustainable at all? Should I make radical changes to my plans or just keep going and hope that with more experience things come easier. How far can INFp develop ? Especially the ability to be effective in using EVERY DAY to the point that your whole life and life style is dependent on your ability to use it. Is this a recipe for a burnout at the age of 40?

Any thoughts or advice? Professionally I'm really close to the point of no return and I don't want to suffer a burn out when I'm 40 because I choose to rely on my PoLR for living. Instead of betting on my skills with technology should I instead seek out more oriented areas? Can you even trust socionics enough to make these kind of decisions? Are you really imprisoned by your PoLR or is it, in reality, possible to work with it and make it effective and effortless to use in the end?

If anyone has anything to say about the INFp life here is the place to say it How can an INFp live a happy live? What does it take? I guess most here are too young to really know yet but I thought it is worth a try to make a thread about it