Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all the ISFp chicks out there, lend me your ears!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To all the ISFp chicks out there, lend me your ears!

What gets you going?

or rather ...

What do you dig about ENTps?

or also ...

Do you dig ENTps at all?

and maybe also ...

Tell me all about you, what do you do as an ISFp?

and lastly ...

What special little things do you do?

Thank you, I will deconstruct your answers to help shape my master plan for world domination, which could result in world peace or something really cool. Like, internet cafes everywhere.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*crickets chirping*

well, don't go jumping all out at once ... :wink:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might like this.

(The ENTp and ISFp are both described as men)

The Searcher (ENTp) is somewhat 'not here and now', he longs for far-reaching projects. He is obsessed with many ideas, which he explains so vaguely that only few people can understand him. The Mediator (ISFp), however, does not refuse them at once, but shows interest and if he finds in them something useful, he looks for support of people capable of practical implementation of these ideas. If these ideas, however, seem to him too naive, or if their implementation may be too problematic, The Mediator can 'earthen' The Searcher's redundant inventive energy, calm him down and distract from 'fighting windmills'. He appreciates The Searcher's originality of thought and often shares his passions. In general, he tolerantly attends to this 'eternal child', playing the role of a caring parent. He guides the practical side of their common life.

The Searcher is critical towards everything created earlier. He looks for new ways and alternatives. Having analyzed the situation and finding its dubious aspects, he may provoke split in an organization and create his own group of adherents. But lack of tactfulness does not allow him to keep the adherents at his side. However, The Mediator is an expert at 'shuttle diplomacy'; he is quite capable of grouping people, softening the ethical mistakes of his dual and finding support of his superiors. He takes care of the comfort, rest and amusement of the party. He can arrange holiday parties. But in everyday chores he is mobile and strives for completion of his undertakings. That is if he is convinced in the perspective of the new undertakings, the suggested solution of complicated and intricate situations. The Mediator watches the flow of work and does not let The Searcher stop halfway by getting attracted to a new idea. The Searcher needs such a stabilizer both in affairs and in relations.

The Searcher gets mobilized in critical moments: bravely repulses the enemy, protecting both his own interests and those of others. By doing this he sometimes loses the feeling of necessary limit. The Mediator who directs his initiatives watches him. When The Searcher loses vital tonus and begins neglect his duties, The Mediator 'arranges an emotional episode' for him and by this raises his spirits. But on the other hand, he can extinguish a quarrel by his diplomacy and jokes, before it results in rupture of relations. His feelings often return The Searcher ‘to solid ground’, distracting him from abstractions, making him think about practical tasks as well. The Searcher cannot regulate distance in communication; sometimes he is out of place, unceremonious, too credulous towards people, too kind to those who envy him. For this reason he may get into trouble. The Mediator saves him from this.

The Mediator can take care of the health and comfort of others. The Searcher appreciates this trait of his dual very much. He responds to The Mediator with reciprocity. He strives to be faithful in their partnership and friendship, which is especially liked by The Mediator.

Although The Mediator is ostentatiously optimistic, he is very much afraid of the future, as the source of uncertainty. His dual saves him from such doubts by making forecasts and especially by taking global strategic protective measures. The Mediator periodically falls into laziness but his dual does not rebuke him for it, in other words, does not require him to be always highly productive. The Mediator likes The Searcher's capability of deriving benefit from everything without much effort, of concluding profitable agreements, and he willingly assists his partner in such affairs.

Ingenuousness, impulse of life and feelings represent the 'visiting card' of this dual pair.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right I get to be first.

What gets you going?
    Well I don't know. Make me laugh I guess. Force me to talk probably do. Get me to feel comfterable right away if you want me to get some energy. If you just smile straight at me or stare I can't help but smile too and giggle or laugh :wink: .
    I really don't know. I don't think I met an ENTP's in person.

Do you dig ENTps at all?
    Haven't meet an boy ENTP yet in person .

I play sports. Like cats. Right now trying to get in shape. Nothing but would like to do stuff on my free time. I like to joke around. I like to look at natures if could drive.

I'm not sure . Smile alot for no reasons sometimes. My friends say they can tell what mood I'm in by what I wear .Tend to be distractied as good with moving my eyebrows.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    You might like this.

(The ENTp and ISFp are both described as men)

The Searcher (ENTp) is somewhat 'not here and now', he longs for far-reaching projects. He is obsessed with many ideas, which he explains so vaguely that only few people can understand him. The Mediator (ISFp), however, does not refuse them at once, but shows interest and if he finds in them something useful, he looks for support of people capable of practical implementation of these ideas. If these ideas, however, seem to him too naive, or if their implementation may be too problematic, The Mediator can 'earthen' The Searcher's redundant inventive energy, calm him down and distract from 'fighting windmills'. He appreciates The Searcher's originality of thought and often shares his passions. In general, he tolerantly attends to this 'eternal child', playing the role of a caring parent. He guides the practical side of their common life.

The Searcher is critical towards everything created earlier. He looks for new ways and alternatives. Having analyzed the situation and finding its dubious aspects, he may provoke split in an organization and create his own group of adherents. But lack of tactfulness does not allow him to keep the adherents at his side. However, The Mediator is an expert at 'shuttle diplomacy'; he is quite capable of grouping people, softening the ethical mistakes of his dual and finding support of his superiors. He takes care of the comfort, rest and amusement of the party. He can arrange holiday parties. But in everyday chores he is mobile and strives for completion of his undertakings. That is if he is convinced in the perspective of the new undertakings, the suggested solution of complicated and intricate situations. The Mediator watches the flow of work and does not let The Searcher stop halfway by getting attracted to a new idea. The Searcher needs such a stabilizer both in affairs and in relations.

The Searcher gets mobilized in critical moments: bravely repulses the enemy, protecting both his own interests and those of others. By doing this he sometimes loses the feeling of necessary limit. The Mediator who directs his initiatives watches him. When The Searcher loses vital tonus and begins neglect his duties, The Mediator 'arranges an emotional episode' for him and by this raises his spirits. But on the other hand, he can extinguish a quarrel by his diplomacy and jokes, before it results in rupture of relations. His feelings often return The Searcher ‘to solid ground’, distracting him from abstractions, making him think about practical tasks as well. The Searcher cannot regulate distance in communication; sometimes he is out of place, unceremonious, too credulous towards people, too kind to those who envy him. For this reason he may get into trouble. The Mediator saves him from this.

The Mediator can take care of the health and comfort of others. The Searcher appreciates this trait of his dual very much. He responds to The Mediator with reciprocity. He strives to be faithful in their partnership and friendship, which is especially liked by The Mediator.

Although The Mediator is ostentatiously optimistic, he is very much afraid of the future, as the source of uncertainty. His dual saves him from such doubts by making forecasts and especially by taking global strategic protective measures. The Mediator periodically falls into laziness but his dual does not rebuke him for it, in other words, does not require him to be always highly productive. The Mediator likes The Searcher's capability of deriving benefit from everything without much effort, of concluding profitable agreements, and he willingly assists his partner in such affairs.

Ingenuousness, impulse of life and feelings represent the 'visiting card' of this dual pair.
    I've said before I don't agree with this particular portrayal, especially on the entp side. It seems extreme.
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taz, from that description ISFps sound like good people to be around; especially since my ENTpness makes me suspectable to needing alot of positive emotions from people. If ISFps just do that naturally, that sounds like a great thing to me ...

Now, my tells me I would be in for some potentially good opportunities if I can find some in real life!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I've said before I don't agree with this particular portrayal, especially on the entp side. It seems extreme.
    It is a logical extreemity, but no one can ever fit perfectly in a model.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I know, but the topic is about ISFps, not ENTps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What gets you going?
    Big thing. Make me laugh and comfterable. Guys joke with me, get me going. Same as Taz force me to talk in nice way and I'll open up. Or I just go talk to them.
    To me there funny. I'll have to think about it more.
    Do you dig ENTps at all?
    Not yet.
    Compete in sports. Hang out with friends. I like to relax out side. Play with my cat(if I ever get a boyfriend he have to meet my cat and whole family). Play on computer. :wink:
    You'll have to find out but. Tend to smile . Good with face expressions.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah! Now I know how to open an ISFp girl when I meet her ...

Let me see if I got this strait:

Ok ...

1. Look at her and smile until she starts to giggle
    2. Bait her to talk until she opens up with cute funny questions
    3. joke with her

That sounds pretty easy actually ... I do that all the time with girls.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew

Ok ...

3. joke with her

But for me even though I open up. I might give them alittle challenge for them to get to know me. Also for me if you talk too much in rows I might not be interested in you anymore. I don't know if other ISFP's are this way.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD

Ok ...

3. joke with her

But for me even though I open up. I might give them alittle challenge for them to get to know me. Also for me if you talk too much in rows I might not be interested in you anymore. I don't know if other ISFP's are this way.
    How young are you?

I do not think that is a type thing, I think that is a maturity thing. As people get older they stop worrying less about being a challenge and more about whether they are compatible.

So, basically I do not play games, that may just be me and not a type thing either. But, that is if a girl can handle my expedient nature and "outside of the box" type thinking. Ironically, I am actually pretty loyal to people who truly are interested in who I am and want to get to know me and close to me.

Also, no one asked for that detailed personal explanation of myself; I should learn some tact actually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I say
    1. get the ISFP person to talk.
    2. joke around with the person
    3. after you get to know the ISFP person pretty well, then stare and/or smile at the person to get the person to laugh as part of joking around.

That would work on me for sure if you do it this way. I don't know how to get males ISFP's though.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Actually I say
    3. after you get to know the ISFP person pretty well, then stare and/or smile at the person to get the person to laugh as part of joking around.

That would work on me for sure if you do it this way. I don't know how to get males ISFP's though.
    Heh, I am not so concerned how to deal with male ISFps so much.

But I am definatelly noteing everything else otherwise .... :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How young are you?

I do not think that is a type thing, I think that is a maturity thing. As people get older they stop worrying less about being a challenge and more about whether they are compatible.

So, basically I do not play games, that may just be me and not a type thing either. But, that is if a girl can handle my expedient nature and "outside of the box" type thinking. Ironically, I am actually pretty loyal to people who truly are interested in who I am and want to get to know me and close to me.

Also, no one asked for that detailed personal explanation; I should learn some tact.
    I'm only 17yrs.old. Still a teenager. But I never had a boyfriend before , so I may lack experience getting a man attenchin . For me if I notice a guy want to get my attenchin, I like to make sure he like not just going to dump me, that kind of stuff. For dating I kinda take it seriously to make sure the guy I like or trying to get my attenchin, is worth it :wink: .
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD
    I'm only 17yrs.old. Still a teenager. But I never had a boyfriend before .

Ohhh ... Hmmm ... that explains things!

ISFps do like to smile often, though. I admire that they have such strong positive emotions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll get more mature as I grow up :wink: . Also don't rush, give them time. I'm sure Taz this way but I don't like to rush just relax . Probably obvious.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I have no clue when I will really settle down with someone. I have a hard time controlling my emotions, and I get attached to people easily and my feelings get hurt easily.

With me I have tried pretending this was not the case in the past by psychologically broadcasting alot of fake , but apparently that has not done me so well either, even though it works in the short-term.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I know there has to be more than 2 ISFps who browse these forums.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This might not be a good advice and ISFP might not even noteice you,but this type of people like when someone does the logical conclusions for them. Explain to them something related to human character or nature logically and they will listen to you. At least I have noticed something like this when one ISFp woman talks to an ENTP guy. It also works with ESFjs. Do ISFps here agree with me on this or am I misunderstanding them?
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    This might not be a good advice and ISFP might not even noteice you,but this type of people like when someone does the logical conclusions for them. Explain to them something related to human character or nature logically and they will listen to you. At least I have noticed something like this when one ISFp woman talks to an ENTP guy. It also works with ESFjs. Do ISFps here agree with me on this or am I misunderstanding them?
    Hah! that is one of my favorite topics of discussion ... human nature and psychology.

I think there are just two ISFps who browse this forum, and they are both teenagers.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R McNew,

You have a Golden opportunity. There is at least one female ISFp on this forum.

What are you waiting for. Go for it !

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    R McNew,

You have a Golden opportunity. There is at least one female ISFp on this forum.

What are you waiting for? Go for it !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the hijack, I'm reactive to that relationships description.

OTOH, Hugo I realize the thread is about isfp's but you did introduce the relationship description, you have to expect that people are going to respond to what's posted.

rmcnew do you think you are going to find a relationship through socionics typing? Why not just try to connect to the people that are really around you?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know but you could try it with me and see if it works, before try it on another ISFP girl you like.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I know a girl who is ISFp and attends my church, but she is near middle age, happily married, and has had two children who are both my age.

Other than that, I do not think I know any other ISFps that live anywhere nearby.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone else noticed how taz and JD make similar spelling errors and like to see different colors? Even their syntax and grammar is similar.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Has anyone else noticed how taz and JD makes similar spelling errors and like to see different colors? Even their syntax and grammar is similar.

Yes, they seem like the same person.

Laura
    INTj

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conspiracy!
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian
    Yes, they seem like the same person.
    The funky thing is that they probably are not ... it is odd how even in a public forum people of the same personality types can noticably manifest similar styles of doing things.

It is still obvious one of them is older than the other, though they are both teenagers.

Creepy-

Well, I'm not an ISFP, but I hope you don't mind if I answer for one of them.

What gets you going?
    I've notice if she is in a bad mood or not feeling well don't try to smoother her or ask her about how she's feeling too much. The best thing to do is just say something funny or intersting. That will usually get them excited/laughing and their mood shoots right up. Also, pay attention to their non-verbal communication because they talk a lot with facial expressions and things like that.

They don't, ha! j/k. I'm not sure there is anything specifically related to type, because people are attracted more to personality and persoanlity is not related to your type.

Like the other girls said, she like sports and plays field hockey. Gooing to the mall or spending time with friends doing nothing is also what ISFPs do.

?

They seem to laugh a lot. They are also very reactionary with their body if you get them excited. Sometimes they just don't care that people are watching them and act like a real ditz anyway.

Actually I say
    Taz is right McNew, you should try this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ Idiot= me.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I better let you know JD and I found out we use to know each other in person. If your woundering why we act similar. The difference between JD and I is that JD is more Extroverted, also outgoing. I'm not as outgoing as JD or as talkative. She would pretty much drag me to introduce me to new people. But hanging out with her had gotten me to open up more.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More I think about. I think I would definitly agree with you Male 21. But I also like to talk about animals. I think my B&W(also suggested) cat is also ISFP .

Quote:
    What gets you going?
    I've notice if she is in a bad mood or not feeling well don't try to smoother her or ask her about how she's feeling too much. The best thing to do is just say something funny or intersting. That will usually get them excited/laughing and their mood shoots right up. Also, pay attention to their non-verbal communication because they talk a lot with facial expressions and things like that.
    I definitly agree.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, I use to talk about psychology and human nature with my old INTj roommate from college while sitting in the cafeteria, and a girl I am pretty sure who is ISFp would always sit next to me and listen to what I was saying without really ever saying much of anything.

I never realized there was a link before ... hmmm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ,taz, I think that you are interesting person by my point of view. You see, people with an eye to such a beautifull image dawn your posts for all of us to see, are always sensitive and empathetic and this makes them true friends for others with whom they can feel them selfs trusted and their souls are hold safe. If this works for you, then I have made my point in case, when I meant how ISFp likes sensitive praise to her talents. Also love , I think for ISFp, is adoring someone deeply and toughly. The best sides of them are their witty humour and skill to see deeply inside into others emotional life. ISFp becomes aware of your feelings, which they try to change into positive. ISFp want's it's partner to trust her.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completly agree with you male21 .
    rmcnew. There a guy I know that almost look exactly like you except he has shorter hair.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completly agree with you male21 .
    rmcnew. There a guy I know that almost look exactly like you except he has shorter hair.
    Ohh, that is cool ... my hair is a lot shorter now than it was in that picture. I look sort of shaggy in that picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast