Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: analyze me

Creepy-bg

Default analyze me

just interrested in a check up, so if you feel like it, go ahead and pick apart the chaos that is my OL persona... do that whole this>that thing or whatever it is you do- oh great and powerfull internets

I'm going to go to work now and when I get home we'll see if anyone has anything to say here...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

>
    > (but then who knows what really is these days)

And you are not INFj. I don't know what type you are, but I just don't see a trace of INFj in you.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I've noticed about Bionicgoat is that he always has rather humorous things to say and he never says anything sharp or takes sides in logical debates. He's always lightening things up and relieving tension with his witty and funny comments. I don't think he can be a logical type, and many of the ethical ones are unlikely, as well. Also, his humor has a distinct self-deprecating theme. I don't see many options other than EII and IEI, and I think EII is more likely.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are one of those rare healthy INFjs. That makes two that I know of. (You and my best friend). That is what healthy INFjs do - lighten the mood and not take a side. I think you are very similar to the other INFj and I think she's Ne-subtype. She reminds me of INTjs who seem to be bordering INFj. Because of the extremely melancholic look in their eyes, I mistook 2 INTjs for INFjs in the beginning. I suspect they are INTj intuitive subtype - INFjs and INTjs who border between and are still very different people.

Mhhh... 3 INFjs who are healthy. (I might have still forgot someone.) You, my best friend and my little brother who keeps trying to solve all misunderstanding among his friends. Those INFjs laugh almost all the time (at least near me) and they are very relaxed and happy. They don't bitch or whine.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know exactly what to think about Bionic. I never realized how little I knew about him or what he was really like until I actually started getting to know him, which makes me feel like he's > . > is also pretty obvious in his non-confrontational behavior and tendency to avoid "serious" situations (debates, arguments, etc). I also think he's clearly ethical, for essentially the reasons that Rick pointed out. He has an obvious "fun" feeling about him, which immediately makes me think Fp and, most likely, EP as well. ENFp-F is my guess for now.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll personally add SEI to my list of possibilities, but I'm inclined to think he's a type that I don't generally clash with and a type that tends to adapt to conversation partners rather than make them adapt, which is why I wouldn't think IEE. (plus, when I correspond to IEEs and answer their questions, they usually disappear rather than thanking me ).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still see entp.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionicgoat, you respond positively to Se, Fe, and Ti. I have a hard time picturing you as anything but Beta, but if you're not Beta, then you're Alpha. The only possible logical type would be ENTp, but I really think that you're a Fe type.

sooooooo...

Beta > Alpha > Delta > Gamma
    Fe type > Ne type > anything else
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Hmm, I would think that "lightening the mood" is more in the realm of Fe than Fi personally.
    indeed
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Hmm, I would think that "lightening the mood" is more in the realm of Fe than Fi personally.
    Fe is for lightening the mood because happy and joyous conversations are fun and energetic. Fi is lightening the mood because it also keeps interactions positive. Happy people are good to one another and some Fi types respond well to happy vibes because they love seeing people harmoniously getting along. Any problems are quickly solved and the happy harmonious interactions can continue. At least that is what I experience with 2 INFjs. They can critizise situations and I often join in on the venting. We bitch about something and I encourage them to let it all out and after that they are totally willing to accept a goofy joke to get back to the light positive interactions. Occasional venting isn't really whining when it helps improve the mood.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Fe is for lightening the mood because happy and joyous conversations are fun and energetic. Fi is lightening the mood because it also keeps interactions positive. Happy people are good to one another and some Fi types respond well to happy vibes because they love seeing people harmoniously getting along. Any problems are quickly solved and the happy harmonious interactions can continue.
    Maybe Fi types do that... people of any type do it to some extent at some point... but you're still describing Fe.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Fe is for lightening the mood because happy and joyous conversations are fun and energetic. Fi is lightening the mood because it also keeps interactions positive. Happy people are good to one another and some Fi types respond well to happy vibes because they love seeing people harmoniously getting along. Any problems are quickly solved and the happy harmonious interactions can continue.
    Maybe Fi types do that... people of any type do it to some extent at some point... but you're still describing Fe.
    All people use all functions. FiSe cares about relations and moral and when others don't agree with her side, forces her opinion on others. FiNe cares about relations and moral and always tries to see the other persons point of view. So they somehow mold themselves to fit the group. They are very happy and playful around me. In general, they seem to have a very good and wide sense of humor. They'll even be rofl'ing when an ESTp is making jokes. They're ok with anything, but when you know them well enough they'll start suggesting alternative ideas (but they'll still let others make the final call). Very non-confrontational. They show Ne variety in thoughts, but they'll still act rather IJ... The most of all they hate people who force them in any way. Free-spirited structured INxj's.

Basically, they do have Fe, but they can't be any Fe type. Clearly Si>Se, but N>>S. Clearly IJ body language, etc. Seems F>T, very good at spotting personalities.

Bionicgoat, do you identify with any of that?
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they somehow mold themselves to fit the group.
    They may be non-confrontational, but that doesn't mean they're changing their ideas on something by any means. Seeing someone else's perspective doesn't mean they'll agree with it.

The most of all they hate people who force them in any way.
    sounds like an INTj that I know lol

there are a lot of types/people who feel that way though

anyways...

What do unhealthy INFjs act like?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister is an unhealthy INFj and she has zero self-esteem. She's afraid to say boo to anyone for fear it'll upset them. But she still wants to chatter a bit so she ends up going on and on about nothing. And she looks very self-conscious about it.

She's also a serious hypochondriac. And she can't stand up for herself at all. And if something breaks, rather than getting it fixed, she just buys a new one. It drives me crazy to watch her buy new stuff just because something is slightly broken but still fixable.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So they somehow mold themselves to fit the group.
    They may be non-confrontational, but that doesn't mean they're changing their ideas on something by any means. Seeing someone else's perspective doesn't mean they'll agree with it.
    they might not agree, but they are very likely to "go with the flow" to avoid open confrontation. They'll feel bad about it and probably later vent to someone about it.

What do unhealthy INFjs act like?
    Look up posts about whining INFjs on the forum. I haven't met any unhealthy INFjs, but I've read a lot about them. The posts are mostly written by ESTps. :wink:
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister is an unhealthy INFj, too, Slacker Mom. She's like that, except substitute the compulsive shopping for being in controlling or abusive relationships. She's also bipolar. My sister in law is also an unhealthy INFj, though she's a lot closer to healthy than my sister. Her main problems are the way she abuses her body and how she doesn't try to get anything she wants or stand up for what she wants... similarly to the INTj, she just doesn't seem to want much of anything.

Neither whine though. They're very unassuming and don't want to impose themselves or their problems on others. They may sulk, in a way, and they'll likely vent later to someone they're very close to, but that's it.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look up posts about whining INFjs on the forum. I haven't met any unhealthy INFjs, but I've read a lot about them. The posts are mostly written by ESTps. :wink:
    I'm not finding a whole lot... would you happen to have any links?
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All people use all functions. FiSe cares about relations and moral and when others don't agree with her side, forces her opinion on others. FiNe cares about relations and moral and always tries to see the other persons point of view. So they somehow mold themselves to fit the group. They are very happy and playful around me. In general, they seem to have a very good and wide sense of humor. They'll even be rofl'ing when an ESTp is making jokes. They're ok with anything, but when you know them well enough they'll start suggesting alternative ideas (but they'll still let others make the final call). Very non-confrontational. They show Ne variety in thoughts, but they'll still act rather IJ... The most of all they hate people who force them in any way. Free-spirited structured INxj's.

Basically, they do have Fe, but they can't be any Fe type. Clearly Si>Se, but N>>S. Clearly IJ body language, etc. Seems F>T, very good at spotting personalities.

Bionicgoat, do you identify with any of that?
    Basically you're describing mystiped INFps?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they're not INFps, because INFps laugh differently. There is very little indication of Te PoLR, but there is adequate proof for Se-PoLR. Not all normal INF's are INFps.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with FDG. Perhaps you're seeing different subtypes.
    SEE

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't really doubt Bionicgoat's INFjness - he's certainly > . I could explain anything like this, but couldn't any type stuff just be a parody of events in his real life? He seems to have some pretty heavy shit going on at times. is probably going to be quite difficult to spot on an forum, but his attitude does seem to 'let things pass', which seems more INFj than ISFj for example..,

Mood - gentle but have firm principles; demonstrate positive attitude; willingness to share your world
    BG certainly fits this - notice 'gentle, but firm principles' - maybe joking about type things (in his life etc.) is his way of responding (i.e. rather than directly, though admittedly is more direct than ).

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi is easier to spot in a forum than Ni is
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree that Bionicgoat is beta or alpha.
    Definitely Delta imo.
    I definitely see
    He's pretty careful with what he says so as to not cause negative emotions between people. That much I can see.
    INTp
    sx/sp

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bionicgoat, you read as an infj to me.

me like you

Creepy-bg

thanks for the input...

Kim- I get the feeling doesn't like me for some reason

Rick-
    a type that tends to adapt to conversation partners rather than make them adapt
    absolutely true. I think that's one of my strongest traits. I very much tend to take on the moods and idioms of the people I'm interracting with.
    (side note... so you don't see anything that serriously contradicts EII then right? I think people rely on the type descriptions and steriotypes too much)

Diana- interresting I've never considered SEI... It does fit with my interractions with some ENTp's and ENTj's in this forum somewhat. None of the descriptions I've read are really very much me though, for whatever the descriptions are worth. Perhaps with some soul searching they will fit better. At this point though, I'm just not there.

Rocky- ENTp is on the back burner still somewhere... if I am I've drifted very far from what I'm supposed to be. Outwardly expressing logic, white or black, just isn't my thing. I always end up either looking insane or getting iritated when people use semantics to pick it apart.

Joy- I suspect judges me too much by what people that I don't even interract with have said through PMs. Also my slight agressiveness towards her at times (although the few times we've interracted through PMs it's always gone smoothly) I could be wrong, it's not like I'm in her head. You still seem biased however somehow. Your input is always welcome though... feel free to provide examples to back up your beliefs (not through PMs though, It's more productive in the open I think)

Kristiina- I agree with alot of what Kristiina says. I do influence peoples moods towards the lighter side of life. Although it's not something I actively do, it just happens. I like peace and tranquility, it's easier to be myself when they're present and things run smoothly then. Also makes for a good fertile ground for happiness to grow. It's not quite your philosophy, mine is more self-centered I think. I want things that way so I don't have to bother with conflicts and such and can do my own thing. Except when I'm in a good mood then I'll involve whoever's willing.

Slacker Mom- your picture of an unhealthy INFj is deffinately not me, except for the standing up for myself part. I'm not so good with that sort of thing, I'd rather just leave the situation than confront it (I know you were responding to Kristiina and not neccesarily saying I'm an unhealthy INFj, but I just wanted to point that I'm not like your description)

Subterranean- very perceptive... dead on

Mea- another preceptive person.... I am carefull with what I say. And for anyone who doesn't think so, try saying something about it if I offend you. How am I supposed to know if you never give any indication? I'm quick to adjust my posts and right things when I need to. (And also feel awfull about it ) Although I can see alpha as another possible quadra for me.

I think I'll stick with EII, I see no reason not to. It fits, and that's how I always test. But I'll look into that SEI thing as I think Alpha is the next best bet to Delta. Beta is just too intense and loud for me, also gives me a vague uneasy feeling. Like I'm in the wrong part of town and being followed by a small group of ruffians And Gamma's materialism serriously rubs me the wrong way, also they can seem so heartless at times. (that description of Gamma probably points towards Alpha huh?)

Once again thanks all! (feel free to comment on my comments to your comments if you want to )

edit/ I forgot Gilligan's post- yes, yes, and yes to what Gilligan says with the this>that stuff and how I react to conflicts... ENFp is also possible (Although I'm missing out on all that ENFp sex if I am )

Creepy-bg

@ Felafel- your good people too (except you need to get your cat off the crack pipe)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To tell you the truth, my opinion of your type has nothing to do with our interactions (it's generally not a good idea to judge people's type by my interactions with them lol), but by your interactions with other people, particularly the Betas. I think that when it comes to herzy, for example, you respond to her better than 97% of the forum. That's just one example... if you'd like, I can point at examples as they occur to me.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

on second thought how about we just disagree and save eachother the trouble?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd agree to that, but if you'd like to list the people who you get along with and relate to the best, that may convince me (and the other people who've noticed this) that we're wrong. While the only Delta that I've noticed you responding very well to is cracka, I've seen you respond very well to many Betas.

Of course, feel perfectly free to ignore this if you'd rather not get into it.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

lol, let people think what they think... tring to convert a bunch of jaded cliquesters into liking me doesn't sound like a good use of my day off

the people who like me know who they are and they're overwhelmingly alpha and delta... (with some beta and gamma in there too of course) you could start "a who likes Bionicgoat thread" if you'er really interrested

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll go first:

I'm Alpha and I like Bionicgoat (and think he's INFj)

edit: Diana beat me to it
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Creepy-bg

see they're all alpha and delta! point proven

(I like you guys too... big <3s all around!)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd agree to that, but if you'd like to list the people who you get along with and relate to the best, that may convince me (and the other people who've noticed this) that we're wrong. While the only Delta that I've noticed you responding very well to is cracka, I've seen you respond very well to many Betas.

Of course, feel perfectly free to ignore this if you'd rather not get into it.
    I like Bionicgoat. I think he's nice and pretty cool. With a nice sense of humor.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Bionicgoat too! I'm talking about his actual interactions on the forum though, not just who "likes" him.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

seriiously guys... <3 to all of you but I can't take this sort of thing, it's giving me gradeschool flashbacks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    @ Felafel- your good people too (except you need to get your cat off the crack pipe)

LMAO!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast