Thread: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test

i dunno if anyone taken this test before but it's real funny. encourages to fuck some more! basically it "calculates" how often you get laid and other factors and equates how many descendants you'll have in 800 years. Genghis Khan's my hero! to be taken very lightly. :wink:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...88936100731841

here are my modest results:

769,440 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 63% of the current population -
    769,440. Nice. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're not at the top of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring in the middle is something to be proud of. You have the right mixture of attributes. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you. Note that you'll have significant offspring with two separate partners; the second of your genetic lines is slighly faded to make the chart easier to read. The second line could represent either a second marriage or an affair: whatever
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

273,290 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 52% of the current population -
    273,290. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're in the lower middle of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring low is something to be proud of. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but nonetheless your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you:
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

71,710 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 41% of the current population -
    71,710. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're at the lower end of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring low is something to be proud of. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but nonetheless your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you:

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-bg

I might have less but my descendants all look like this

tell your 500,000 tiny grandchildren to watch out, mine will crush them underfoot like so many little bugs

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

307,570 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 54% of the current population

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

72,180 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 42% of the current population -
    72,180. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're at the lower end of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring low is something to be proud of. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but nonetheless your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

But hey, look at this:

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on fitnessfactor
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

95,720 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 44% of the current population -
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test obviously doesnt account for sociological, economic and psychological aspects.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

273,290 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 52% of the current population -
    - DEEP THOUGHT OF THE DAY -

Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
    -Trevor Myers

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay...

176,570 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 50% of the current population -
    176,570. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're in the lower middle of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring low is something to be proud of. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but nonetheless your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you. Note that you'll have significant offspring with two separate partners; the second of your genetic lines is slighly faded to make the chart easier to read. The second line could represent either a second marriage or an affair:

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at this point, Diana is the most prolific human being on the forum. :wink: whoa! that's a lot of kids...
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Creepy-Diana

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My score on The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test:

176,570 descendants
    (- you're more genetically fit than 51% of the current population -)

"176,570. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you. Note that you'll have significant offspring with two separate partners; the second of your genetic lines is slighly faded to make the chart easier to read. The second line could represent either a second marriage or an affair:

"

Take it!
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...88936100731841

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

72,180. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

^ i got the two separate partners too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is funny ... I wonder if that is an Infantile things [going back to Gulenko] ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

143, 990. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

143,990 descendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 48% of the current population -
    143, 990. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/genetics/legend.gif

http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/genetics/14399.gif
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

806,050 decendants
    - you're more genetically fit than 67% of the current population -
    806,050. Nice. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're not at the top of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring in the middle is something to be proud of. You have the right mixture of attributes. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the opposite sex saw these numbers, I think it would automatically decrease them... It should ask, "do you plan on sharing these results? yes/no?"

We are disrupting the space time continuum!
    -Slava

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    If the opposite sex saw these numbers, I think it would automatically decrease them... It should ask, "do you plan on sharing these results? yes/no?"

We are disrupting the space time continuum!
    yr always worrying about the space time continuum- you gotta learn to live man!
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy mackerel!
    we have a brand new champion! MEA!
    she's shattered every single record up to date!
    you go girl! :wink:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    holy mackerel!
    we have a brand new champion! MEA!
    she's shattered every single record up to date!
    you go girl! :wink:
    Noooooo.... How did I get 800 THOUSAND...
    Because I'm not lesbian?
    I have more than 20 first cousins too...
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know how to answer some of the questions because I have like 50 to 70 first cousins, but most of them are once removed. They're my mom's cousins or cousins' children.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I didn't know how to answer some of the questions because I have like 50 to 70 first cousins, but most of them are once removed. They're my mom's cousins or cousins' children.
    Wow! That's a LOT of first cousins.. I only have about 40.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my mom's mom has like 8 brothers and sisters, and they all have kids and in some cases grandkids. My Dad has 5 brothers and sisters and all but one of them has kids and in some cases grandkids (and in some cases great grandkids!). My mom's brother and sister have 5 kids between the two of them. My mom also has a couple cousins on her dad's side of the family.

My sister and I decided that my brother would be the next one of us to have a kid. Neither of us are interested any time soon (if at all), and he and his wife want kids but want him to finish school first.
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I have 15 cousins.
    SEE