View Poll Results: what was Anne Frank's sociotype?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

7 77.78%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Anne Frank

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anne Frank

ENTj?

Quotes:

"Where there's hope, there's life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again."

"People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn't stop you from having your own opinion."

"Although I'm only fourteen, I know quite well what I want, I know who is right and who is wrong. I have my opinions, my own ideas and principles, and although it may sound pretty mad from an adolescent, I feel more of a person than a child, I feel quite independent of anyone."

"There's only one rule you need to remember: laugh at everything and forget everybody else! It sound egotistical, but it's actually the only cure for those suffering from self-pity."

"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"

"It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."

"I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains."

"I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death... I think... peace and tranquillity will return again."

"The weak die out and the strong will survive, and will live on forever."

"I don't believe that the big men, the politicians and the capitalists alone are guilty of the war. Oh, no, the little man is just as keen, otherwise the people of the world would have risen in revolt long ago! There is an urge and rage in people to destroy, to kill, to murder, and until all mankind, without exception, undergoes a great change, wars will be waged, everything that has been built up, cultivated and grown, will be destroyed and disfigured, after which mankind will have to begin all over again."

"Women should be respected as well! Generally speaking, men are held in great esteem in all parts of the world, so why shouldn't women have their share? Soldiers and war heroes are honored and commemorated, explorers are granted immortal fame, martyrs are revered, but how many people look upon women too as soldiers?...Women, who struggle and suffer pain to ensure the continuation of the human race, make much tougher and more courageous soldiers than all those big-mouthed freedom-fighting heroes put together!"

"Anyhow, I've learned one thing now. You only really get to know people when you've had a jolly good row with them. Then and then only can you judge their true characters!"

"I have one outstanding trait in my character, which must strike anyone who knows me for any length of time, and that is my knowledge of myself. I can watch myself and my actions, just like an outsider. The Anne of every day I can face entirely without prejudice, without making excuses for her, and watch what's good and what's bad about her. This 'self-consciousness' haunts me, and every time I open my mouth I know as soon as I've spoken whether 'that ought to have been different' or 'that was right as it was.' There are so many things about myself that I condemn; I couldn't begin to name them all. I understand more and more how true Daddy's words were when he said: 'All children must look after their own upbringing.' Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands."

Last edited by silke; 12-02-2014 at 04:52 AM. Reason: updated links
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp? INTp?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno. Her eyes look like my mom's when she was younger.

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    ENTJ?
    I thought of Anne Frank as ENFP, but it is years since I read her diary...
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She strikes me as an ILE, based on these photos and her wikipedia biography. IEE seems somewhat less likely.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII-Ne e6

+Fi idealism and humanistic high hopes embedded throughout her writing

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her diary is very, very Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontte; stream of consciousness stuff "what I should do, what I shouldn't do". Jane Eyre is the quintessential EII and has got to be Anne's identical if comparing information element Fi subject matter.

Anne's diary is deeply introspective with her presuppositions of the beauty of the simplest human kindnesses. She takes flights of fancy, first conveying simplistic versions of the interpersonal realities while divulging the inner petty squabbles and dramas of her family in the attic, then just as suddenly elevates her gaze to the divine nature of human compassion. Not withstanding her mature condemnation of the acts of violence she catches brief glimpses of through the radio as the war unfolds, she is often just as quick to forgive the very people who are committing these acts of terror against her and her family. Anne seemed like an old soul in a young girls body, at once chastising herself for typical thoughts and behaviours, especially regarding her love interest (I think he name way peter, or maybe Jon, or maybe something german I can't remember), and asking her Diary friend for atonement. The endless self improvement makes her story all the more tragic, because ultimately none of her faults compare to what mankind if really capable of. I pretty sure she is EII, at least thats how I understand that sociotype.

On a less serious note, she does kind of write like Radio might if he was a jewish girl locked in an attic during the holocaust. Little cute Ne observances interspersed with profound revelations. Then random self-abasements for not completing chores, instead of procrastinating in a diary.
    Last edited by wacey; 12-02-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she does VI a bit like Maritsa. and Jeff Mangum (Ne-EII) wrote an album about her and stuff. so it checks out.
    i still think, however, Ne-IEE > Ne-EII.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree with EII for Anne Frank and ESI for Radio (he ain't a positivist type, nope). Sorry for going on a tangent I happened to see. And for placing him after her, sigh.

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it coincidental I decided to read her diary again just hours before this thread is revived, looked at this thread, and guessed EII? It is, but it's nice to think otherwise.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she VI'd as an IEE when i saw a documentary on tv, though i can see ILE too for her...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne Frank - IEE?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shitty writer leaves a motherfucker hanging, where is that sequel?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She touches my heart in so many ways but she’s not EII. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s SEE. Very aware.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne Frank - ENFP - Huxley

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEE too, Anna <3

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of Ne Fi idealism and ability to see the good potential in everything. Classic IEE fo sho. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was around her age.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ once again Sol doesn’t know shit lol

Almost all her quotes are dripping with Fi!

"People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn't stop you from having your own opinion."

“I know quite well what I want, I know who is right and who is wrong. I have my opinions, my own ideas and principles, and although it may sound pretty mad from an adolescent, I feel more of a person than a child, I feel quite independent of anyone."
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Similar face to my EII classmate , not completely but I can see the similarity

Fi was clear when I read about her
    Last edited by Squirrel; 12-03-2022 at 07:01 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, 26 year old me was so smart.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems Fi valuing. Even though she was widely known, she's an enigmatic figure. I like how she intrigues me, though she was not very clear. Her mother sounded like she was a Beta ST creative function subtype and her father sounded like an Ethical type.

Does kind of V.I. like an ILE-Ti I have a crush on, but Anne Frank seemed like she was trying to close the psychological distance with people rather than get emotions, at least that was the way she was with peter van dam (sic?)
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Anne Frank is exfp!

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She must have ranted on the terrifying shrouds of malevolence and disintegration of all values and chances of any beauty or matrimony in the bitter winds of betrayal and a total shackling of any Freeform liberty or coexistence for Ghandi’s treasuries of self serene guidance by the igloo.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF. So much Delta Fi

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did could consider types like EIE, and LIE for her..but I think she fits NF more. I read her writing and it was way too idealistic to be beta nf, it was more random and free. EIEs tend to have a much more darker approach/ vibe an example Sylvia Plath. I think IEE fits, she also rather random in nature for EII? She tells interesting stories, and I reading the beginning of the book she talked about all her different friends..she also seemed more irrational. But I can see how she seems like both sometimes.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from what is known, she was the perfect fit for IEE