LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Attractive ESEs-ESFjs

So who do we know so far...

Shania Twain seems to be a pretty good example:

Are those good examples of of ESFj eyes?

Who else...?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AISHWARYA RAY
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren't really going to be attracted to you nonetheless.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coco Chiang. model and host now based in Taiwan.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sofia Vergara

I had typed her over video and interview.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alizee is ESFj imho:

Her tights <3333

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems like udp is really determined in finding his dual.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charisma Carpenter?? Wait, I'll switch my type to INTj.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Charisma Carpenter?? Wait, I'll switch my type to INTj.
    So you want to be my Identical, FDG!?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charisma Carpenter??
    I doubt it. Actually, I doubt any of the model-types listed are esfjs anyway... the esfjs I know are very very very private about their sexuality and their bodies. One was telling me how she didn't think couples should even kiss in public, which is why we've never seen her and her boyfriend kiss. Actually, she was embarassed to let other people think that they did anything more then that, even though we can obviously see the boxes of condoms they buy! This is a common theme in esfjs.

^^^ Loretta Lynn

edit/// I meant to say that those model types stink of exxpness.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I doubt it. Actually, I doubt any of the model-types listed are esfjs anyway... the esfjs I know are very very very private about their sexuality and their bodies. One was telling me how she didn't think couples should even kiss in public, which is why we've never seen her and her boyfriend kiss. Actually, she was embarassed to let other people think that they did anything more then that, even though we can obviously see the boxes of condoms they buy! This is a common theme in esfjs.
    This goes against my experience, at least my ESFj ex wasn't like that at all. Rather the opposite. I think this may be more a culture-type interaction rather than just type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    This goes against my experience, at least my ESFj ex wasn't like that at all. Rather the opposite. I think this may be more a culture-type interaction rather than just type.
    Why?

Logic would dictate that if Si= sexually restrained, and esfj=Si, then esfj= sexually restrained. And that's what I've noticed with the esfjs I've known closely (which would be my sister and two other girls my age). The esxps are by far the most sexually expressive. The esfjs are much more "embarassed" by that sort of thing (which is why I think the pictures of the people above must be some sort of exxps).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree that they are more sexually restrained than ESFps, relatively speaking. I disagree with your actual examples in absolute terms.

EDIT: okay, I said that because my ESFj ex and I would kiss in crowded tube stations in London.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

Logic would dictate that if Si= sexually restrained, and esfj=Si, then esfj= sexually restrained. And that's what I've noticed with the esfjs I've known closely (which would be my sister and two other girls my age). The esxps are by far the most sexually expressive. The esfjs are much more "embarassed" by that sort of thing (which is why I think the pictures of the people above must be some sort of exxps).
    I highly doubt Si=sexually restrained. ISFps aren't particularly restrained in regard to that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren't really going to be attracted to you nonetheless.
    hahaha that's not nice

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt Si=sexually restrained. ISFps aren't particularly restrained in regard to that.
    Not socionics isfps, at least that's what the theory is. In socionics Si shys away and Se pushes forward, that's what the quadras are about. Here you'd be talking about MBTI isfps.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree that they are more sexually restrained than ESFps, relatively speaking. I disagree with your actual examples in absolute terms.

EDIT: okay, I said that because my ESFj ex and I would kiss in crowded tube stations in London.
    What's a "crowded tube station"?

... for some reason it sounds dirty...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

Not socionics isfps, at least that's what the theory is. In socionics Si shys away and Se pushes forward, that's what the quadras are about. Here you'd be talking about MBTI isfps.
    Rocky, no.

Let's take a look at the romantic description of types of socionics ISFp, do we?

Sensory subtype: It is very sexual, inventive and diverse in the intimate plan. It is soft, but it persistently displays initiative in the rapprochement. It knows how to persuade. It is diplomatic and farsighted. Stability in the relations loves, it does not pardon treason. It is inclined to the emotional enthusiasm, but it does not always follow the call of its feelings. To it is necessary person, capable of causing his respect and admiration by his uncommon abilities. This helps to for a long time preserve to it interest, but if partner will need his concern and he will not repel by its independence.

Ethical subtype: It is romantic in the love, it is emotional, eloquent. It is reasonable and yielding, but it is touchy and we wound. It is subjected to the sharp fluctuations of mood. It can hurry events, manifest impatience. It values frequent sexual contacts. It is inclined to deeply survive its enthusiasm. It is frequently inconstant in feelings, but it is very attentive to those, whom it loves. It must be a little tormented by uncertainty, intrigued, then appeared initiative, if reciprocity it is already present. When interest is reduced, it is useful to cause light jealousy.
    Clearly, both types are said to one "be very sexual" and the other "value frequent sexual contacts".

Also, I disagree with your distinction on pushing forward/shying away. Si is concentrated on preservation, which is different form shying away; whereas Se is concentrated on destruction and rebuilding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

preservation, which is different form shying away;
    No it's not. LOL.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. LOL.
    ? If you want to preserve something, you nuorish, you don't shy away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. LOL.
    In essence if your going for self-preservation you have to shy away. If that means food then you carefully pick out what healthy instead of gorging, if you're playing baseball then that means shying away from the plate to keep from getting hit with the ball, if you're walking over a tight rope, well then you just plain don't do it, lol (as opposed to jumping right in). And if it's sex you shy away for the self-preservation value as opposed to the procreation value (procreation is extraversion). Pretty much with anything you have to hold yourself back . It all has to do with restraint. People focused on preservation are overly-cautious, because that's what it means to preserve yourself, and so on (tired of writing).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. LOL.
    In essence if your going for self-preservation you have to shy away. If that means food then you carefully pick out what healthy instead of gorging, if you're playing baseball then that means shying away from the plate to keep from getting hit with the ball, if you're walking over a tight rope, well then you just plain don't do it, lol (as opposed to jumping right in). And if it's sex you shy away for the self-preservation value as opposed to the procreation value (procreation is extraversion). Pretty much with anything you have to hold yourself back . It all has to do with restraint. People focused on preservation are overly-cautious, because that's what it means to preserve yourself, and so on (tired of writing).
    Makes sense, yeah. So, how do we reconcile that with the description?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. LOL.
    I don't know, maybe bad desruptions, just doesn't seem logically consistent to me.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. LOL.
    I don't know, maybe bad desruptions, just doesn't seem logically consistent to me.
    That's what they have observed, so it doesn't matter if it's logically incosistent with the theory. I don't know either,ehehe.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's a "crowded tube station"?

... for some reason it sounds dirty...
    Ah.

"The tube" is how Londoners refer to the Underground system, which is what you call "the Subway" in NYC.

In London, a subway is merely a pedestrian tunnel to cross the street.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

believe me rocky, i've had sex with your sister and she is not shy at all.

back on topic

seriously though =//= sexually restrained. you need to get your head out of socionics... seriously. look up that old thread on types who are the most likely to have sex the earliest and stuff too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    seriously though =//= sexually restrained. you need to get your head out of socionics... seriously. look up that old thread on types who are the most likely to have sex the earliest and stuff too
    You need to get your head out of your ass... seriously. Sometimes you have to check yourself to see if what you are saying makes sense, and if it doesn't, you have to readjust your thinking (by that I mean, Carmen Electra being esfj, clearly doesn't make logical sense). You have to refine the system, in otherwords.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with these

AISHWARYA RAY
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this

Sofia Vergara

I had typed her over video and interview.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason a had a crush on her for a long time when I was very young, I used to think that she was the ideal girl, and I would marry someone just like her:

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I agree with this

she really needs to gain some weight
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Most of these I see as esfp.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

God damn right. God DAMN right.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    seems like udp is really determined in finding his dual.
    It's good to know what to look for
    I can work down from supermodel looks and a sound mental/emotional state, and go from there
    like everyone else on earth

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    Why?

God damn right. God DAMN right.
    Could you stop being so self-centered? Not every hot girl is going to be esfj or isfp just because you believe socionics says you have good relationships with these types and you want to fill a pathetic void in your life.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you stop being so self-centered? Not every hot girl is going to be esfj or isfp just because you believe socionics says you have good relationships with these types and you want to fill a pathetic void in your life.
    What's with your attitude, Rocky?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really isn't that sexually restrained. it's just that in ESFjs extends to more than sex. like, clean-a-holic-ism.

you are more likely to find sexually restrained (in terms of creativity and how far they're willing to go) ISFjs.

shit, rocky, even the descriptions of ISTps say that they focus more on their partner's pleasure than their own.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast