Thread: Angry drunken rant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Angry drunken rant

I while ago a provided information regarding my type and to what you thought it was.

The truth is I don't actually care and in reality it will never actually matter. I'm really, really drunk at the moment, so at least I'm being honest.

I drink to gain a really false sense of security, but at least I'm happy. Most of you typed me as an ENFP but I know realistically that I care for the wellbeing of other people so much, I really want them to be happy. I want to make them happy. I want everybody to be happy and I couldnt give a rats ass in the process and that's what I hate about myself. I'm pathetic. I'm a useless a malicous girldfreind trying to manipulate acoustic alternative listening self-righteous arsewipe and I hope this drunken post may provide some insight into who I REALLY am. Giving the honest person and not the disgusting inhibited repressed bastard that I actually am. I despise myself, I wish I could only care about myself but I can't help but try to help others.

I know this will probably be deleted by any moderator with the smallest and most miniscule hint of sense, but being very drunk may actually enlighten you to who I reallt am even though I'll probbly get kicked off these forums for gross spelling miserrors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryKp8QYA8io

This actually makes me weep inside. (please exclude all whining and cheese). It's the bloody story of my life. Always walked over to the point of being peoples doormat and all stupid emocratic stuff life that. I'm absolutely FUCKING pathetic. Oh look, there's a text from the best mate I just completely screwed over while trying to seduce his girlfreind and me lieing like a complete arsewipe trying to save my own skin like paul on the third cock's crow in the bible when he denied if he actually knew jesus (not a fan of Christianity anyway_

It's funny what being labelled a genius can actually do to you in life. It makes you a cocky little arsewipe by the ripe old age of 166 just because you got an A* in mathematics at GCSE level. It makes you think so much of yourself and actually makes you think your so god damn self-sacrificial but really I live on the inside with myslef and with my real person. the little 9 year old that was absolutely breaton to death by his pears for what he thought was rea;llt right at the time but now realises what such a toilet wipe he actually was.

This is a VERY LonG strETCH , but if any of u have played the game that is called Planescape:Torment then you might realise who I am. With no identity whatsoever trundling through different planes trying to find myself. Trying to always find myself. But never actually getting the right answer but falling short because I'm a complete asswipe because of my upbrining.

I really, REALLY, really like to blame things on how I was brought up and "bullied" *coughcough8 as a child but that was actually of very little consequence of how I actually consequence.

What I most desire is somebody to type me properly so I can really find where I truley belong and stop my *coughcough wandering bout; the planes as a complete moron.

I like to pretend that but rea;ly I just live and like to pretend that. Everybody like to pretend their really really really philosophical but in reallyty no matter how much V.I. socionics qualifications youi have you can never, ever actually understand another human being. It's funny how other people try to understand other people like that without ever really knowing themselves.

So, If you have endured this self-pitiful and pathetic drunken blabber you contain the very depths of my admiration and horrible abuse of the english language because I was T=bagged by a So-called freind last weekend.

It's funny how I can never really let go of a grudge and always desire revenge, I wish I didn't I'd type 6,000,000 words in an hour if I could forget grudges from my past but hell I couldn't because my name is Patrick Nicholas Goodliffe. My grandad was an actor and I'm a depressed idiotic bastard that tries to care for other people but rea;;y just wants to be happy with some god damn nice girl alone and happy in eacgothers 'ebrace' just talking allnight and being happy and having somebody that will actually accept me for who I am.

Though I'm hardly attractive in the slightest. I tried getting a new fashion sense recently but it didn't work, it never f'ing works.

I'm fairly content that this will be my final paragraph of moronic sludge. Thankyou if you've actually read this long. And god damn it is that ENTJ sexy in that post where her sig is like.... "This is typically my face" and "I tell the truth and don't mean to hurt anyone in my posts". I think her name is joy or something, god, I can't even remmember. Anyway, thanks for enduring this and maybe the "sobre" patrick may aprreciate the full extant of this post and gain a little info about himself from his "Drunken honest" state.

If this topic sinks to the the bottom of the forum atleast give me some pathetic silly empathetic comment to MAYBE feel better about m,yself when I'm sobre.

Thank you for your time everytbody, I sinsincerely hope this isn't deleted but it will most likely be the case in which case I'm incredibly sorry fort any waste of time I've caused any moderators of this forum.

Type me pleas.e Give me something to belong to.
    "Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn it will turn to scarlet hue."

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not trying to be dismissive, but...therapy does help.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the end, everyone is alone. You're born alone, you die alone.
    Quit being so hard on yourself and just let it go.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Not trying to be dismissive, but...therapy does help.
    Hey, that's really nice sarcastic and and helpful. Thanks a f'ing lot.

I really, really hope this isn't so. I'm not willing to give up on it all yet. Tjere's a little bit of life in me still. Though I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to harness it.

edit: Actually i sorry for my bitterness towards Gilligan, sent me quite a nice p.m.. Sorry mate, I'm an arsewipe.

edit2: Anyway, I'll go to bed now and leave in peace. See you all tomorow morning. \Hopelully.
    "Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn it will turn to scarlet hue."

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries man, it happens to everyone.

The key is to learn to love yourself enough to not need anyone else. After that, everthing is a plus And life is just that much better.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Default Re: Angry drunken rant

Quote Originally Posted by Atrophy
    I while ago a provided information regarding my type and to what you thought it was.

The truth is I don't actually care and in reality it will never actually matter. I'm really, really drunk at the moment, so at least I'm being honest.

I drink to gain a really false sense of security, but at least I'm happy. Most of you typed me as an ENFP but I know realistically that I care for the wellbeing of other people so much, I really want them to be happy. I want to make them happy. I want everybody to be happy and I couldnt give a rats ass in the process and that's what I hate about myself. I'm pathetic. I'm a useless a malicous girldfreind trying to manipulate acoustic alternative listening self-righteous arsewipe and I hope this drunken post may provide some insight into who I REALLY am. Giving the honest person and not the disgusting inhibited repressed bastard that I actually am. I despise myself, I wish I could only care about myself but I can't help but try to help others.

I know this will probably be deleted by any moderator with the smallest and most miniscule hint of sense, but being very drunk may actually enlighten you to who I reallt am even though I'll probbly get kicked off these forums for gross spelling miserrors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryKp8QYA8io

This actually makes me weep inside. (please exclude all whining and cheese). It's the bloody story of my life. Always walked over to the point of being peoples doormat and all stupid emocratic stuff life that. I'm absolutely FUCKING pathetic. Oh look, there's a text from the best mate I just completely screwed over while trying to seduce his girlfreind and me lieing like a complete arsewipe trying to save my own skin like paul on the third cock's crow in the bible when he denied if he actually knew jesus (not a fan of Christianity anyway_

It's funny what being labelled a genius can actually do to you in life. It makes you a cocky little arsewipe by the ripe old age of 166 just because you got an A* in mathematics at GCSE level. It makes you think so much of yourself and actually makes you think your so god damn self-sacrificial but really I live on the inside with myslef and with my real person. the little 9 year old that was absolutely breaton to death by his pears for what he thought was rea;llt right at the time but now realises what such a toilet wipe he actually was.

This is a VERY LonG strETCH , but if any of u have played the game that is called Planescape:Torment then you might realise who I am. With no identity whatsoever trundling through different planes trying to find myself. Trying to always find myself. But never actually getting the right answer but falling short because I'm a complete asswipe because of my upbrining.

I really, REALLY, really like to blame things on how I was brought up and "bullied" *coughcough8 as a child but that was actually of very little consequence of how I actually consequence.

What I most desire is somebody to type me properly so I can really find where I truley belong and stop my *coughcough wandering bout; the planes as a complete moron.

I like to pretend that but rea;ly I just live and like to pretend that. Everybody like to pretend their really really really philosophical but in reallyty no matter how much V.I. socionics qualifications youi have you can never, ever actually understand another human being. It's funny how other people try to understand other people like that without ever really knowing themselves.

So, If you have endured this self-pitiful and pathetic drunken blabber you contain the very depths of my admiration and horrible abuse of the english language because I was T=bagged by a So-called freind last weekend.

It's funny how I can never really let go of a grudge and always desire revenge, I wish I didn't I'd type 6,000,000 words in an hour if I could forget grudges from my past but hell I couldn't because my name is Patrick Nicholas Goodliffe. My grandad was an actor and I'm a depressed idiotic bastard that tries to care for other people but rea;;y just wants to be happy with some god damn nice girl alone and happy in eacgothers 'ebrace' just talking allnight and being happy and having somebody that will actually accept me for who I am.

Though I'm hardly attractive in the slightest. I tried getting a new fashion sense recently but it didn't work, it never f'ing works.

I'm fairly content that this will be my final paragraph of moronic sludge. Thankyou if you've actually read this long. And god damn it is that ENTJ sexy in that post where her sig is like.... "This is typically my face" and "I tell the truth and don't mean to hurt anyone in my posts". I think her name is joy or something, god, I can't even remmember. Anyway, thanks for enduring this and maybe the "sobre" patrick may aprreciate the full extant of this post and gain a little info about himself from his "Drunken honest" state.

If this topic sinks to the the bottom of the forum atleast give me some pathetic silly empathetic comment to MAYBE feel better about m,yself when I'm sobre.

Thank you for your time everytbody, I sinsincerely hope this isn't deleted but it will most likely be the case in which case I'm incredibly sorry fort any waste of time I've caused any moderators of this forum.

Type me pleas.e Give me something to belong to.
    lol you seem like a broken pissed off NF in this post.... regardless I'd suggest if you think your ENFp, stop drinking and posting random stuff and start pursuing things to do based on your extraverted intuitive nature. Its far better than standing around worrying about this stuff, try to pursue what you want, and from that you can learn what you belong to. If anyone tries to stop you, f*** them, don't harm them or anything, but just don't let them hold back your potential, don't let other people get to you. Either you can think about doing it, or do it. At least if you do it theirs a chance it will become reality.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really, really hope this isn't so. I'm not willing to give up on it all yet.
    then you are wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

then you are wrong.
    God, fuck off.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan

then you are wrong.
    God, fuck off.
    i am not god.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then you are wrong.
    = = If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. =|

No one is alone if you choose to be around people, don't have to view things too pessimistically.
    You're not alone.
    Anyway, you do sound ENFp.
    Most of you typed me as an ENFP but I know realistically that I care for the wellbeing of other people so much, I really want them to be happy. I want to make them happy. I want everybody to be happy and I couldnt give a rats ass in the process and that's what I hate about myself.
    Huh? Do you mean ENFps don't care about the well-being of other people? Or did I misunderstand that sentence?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    = = If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. =|
    if i followed that criterion, i would not have said anything yet in my life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i really suck at empathy but i can at least say this: i've lost a dozen friends at different stages in my life because of my sometimes awful behaviour. i did once try to seduce a pal's girl too. maybe i got thick skin but i know that it just isn't the end of the world. maybe it's a bit traumatic because you just realised that you're not a saint. like everybody else you have a mean streak. embrace it and be released from the high expectations that you have toward yourself.

this isn't a come-to-the-dark-side post. like HaveLucidDreamz said you ought to start looking for an activity you like and don't let it go. even if it isn't exactly what you're looking for at least it'll guide you in the right direction. :wink: what we do is what we are or something like it... and that can change.

tell you what a weirdo told me once: change your heart. change your heart. he also told me change your heart and the kingdom of heaven will be yours but let's leave that part out shall we? or maybe... i dunno!! anyway, good luck and get a grip! i mean it. :wink:
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did BionicGoat's post go?
    I refreshed and it disappeared.

> < Never mind.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't implying suicide, just let go of the pain and desire to always need someone at your side. It's an illusion and the other person will always be an entity outside of yourself, therefore we all are alone But that's not a bad thing, it's just the way it is.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Creepy-bg

Where did BionicGoat's post go?
    I refreshed and it disappeared.

> < Never mind.
    so far they've all been better off getting deleted on second thought

I've got enough enemy's

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its' just a forum Bionic, we are here to make each other feel better
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    that's why I deleted them. They were nothing positive...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, sounds erotic for some reason!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    that's why I deleted them. They were nothing positive...
    Well, that's true. But I kinda agreed with it. :wink:
    Afterall, isn't this thread supposed to help Atrophy feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    hmm, sounds erotic for some reason!
    You remind me of my ESTp friends.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we're cool aren't we!?
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    we're cool aren't we!?
    well, yes, haha. One of my closest friend is ESTp.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, *cough*, well I've sobered up a fair bit since I made the original post. Still pissed quite alot but I may be able to spare all you people some horrible grammatical errors.

I really didn't mean to kind of high-jack the boards for a sort of 'personal help' kind of thing and I shouldn't of made a topic about my various misgivings regarding society. This isn't the sort of place for that kind of thing.

Thanks very much for the warming advice everybody though, means a lot.

Creepy-bg

I love a good rant... please post drunk more often!

(even drunk you didn't come near to my mad bad spelling skillz )

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or mine.
    I remember I was chatting with a friend, I was almost KO drunk. > < And I was trying to press the backspace key and ended up pressing print screen many times. Was wondering what was wrong with the stupid backspace!
    LOL. I still have those screen shots.
    And I was telling everyone how much I love them and how cool they are. how embarassing.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-bg

Or mine.
    I remember I was chatting with a friend, I was almost KO drunk. > < And I was trying to press the backspace key and ended up pressing print screen many times. Was wondering what was wrong with the stupid backspace!
    And I was telling everyone how much I love them and how cool they are. how embarassing.
    haha that's the best part is when your drunk ass friend starts hugging you and telling you how much they love you! AWKWARD!

especially when they take it too far and start dry humping you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guilty ^^

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or mine.
    haha that's the best part is when your drunk ass friend starts hugging you and telling you how much they love you! AWKWARD!

LOL! (now there's a picture of -humping dogs- in my mind. > <)
    I don't hug them, I just go all nice and emo, and start telling them what a great person they are, and how much I appreciate them and stuff. I felt so silly.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shit man. I've been down a similar path. Pathetically drunk typing into the computer. Letting my woes and poetic soul bleed out in ASCII format. It was nearly as beautiful as your angry rant. I can't believe all of this has happened to you in the same way it has happened to many others before. I know the scar on your soul from this incident will be huge and incorrectable. Age never washes these issues away.

I'm going to quote you for a little bit and add some of my own thoughts.

Everybody like to pretend their really really really philosophical but in reallyty no matter how much V.I. socionics qualifications youi have you can never, ever actually understand another human being
    Yes. I agree, I may have loads of V.I. 'skills' but i will never truly understand anybody.

Everyone is t-bagged at one time or another. Sometimes literally(as in your case), but mostly metaphorically.

My grandad was an actor and I'm a depressed idiotic bastard that tries to care for other people but rea;;y just wants to be happy with some god damn nice girl alone and happy in eacgothers 'ebrace' just talking allnight and being happy and having somebody that will actually accept me for who I am.
    Cool. I think I am truly beginning to understand you.

Well. I can only analyze so much in a single night, but I think I understand you, and definitely have the sort of material necessary for typing.

Here it goes:

Drunk +
    Crying +
    T-bagged often -
    Loves Joy +
    Grandad an actor +
    Deep caring soul =

Teenage xNFx boy getting the business from friends for being kind of sickly and unaggressive.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    My grandad was an actor and I'm a depressed idiotic bastard that tries to care for other people but rea;;y just wants to be happy with some god damn nice girl alone and happy in eacgothers 'ebrace' just talking allnight and being happy and having somebody that will actually accept me for who I am.
    Cool. I think I am truly beginning to understand you.
    I can relate to this, man. I know; it doesn't seem like too much to ask for, but it's not exactly the easiest thing, is it? That's how I feel, anyways.

Yesterday I was flying back to school from going home for Thanksgiving, and I flew over this awesome lake in the middle of the woods with a big house, and all I could think of was "Some day, I'm going to find her, and just get out of it all and come live some place like this, and just live it out." You dig? :wink:

Under cerulean skies...