TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why i became christian

OOPS -- NSFW warning

I cast a sigil on a beaten up cat, it recovered fast apparently and I also cast punishment o nthe ones who beat it up. I didn’t see the cat bc it was another person’s cat living far away from me.

Months later people beat it up again, but I didn’t cast a sigil bc I was paranoid it was black magic, and this time cat didn’t live.
    I used tarot to read into why im having trouble with someone and how to solve it, I would spend a lot of strain to think of the right questions and interpretations,a nd how it feels, and then I’d ask many clarifying questions to check and recheck, doesn’t help I had brain issues if not still have and it made it hard for me to think. Anyway after a lot of effort it would sometimes feel like im getting the clarity cuz I felt kinda like I could put what I learned into practice, but it also seemed abusive and deceptive at times, including youtube tarot readings I watched. I was also masturbating to that person, bc we were like in a relaitonship, and sometimes I wouldn’t, but I think I noticed every time I did it, that day or soon after we’d have a bad fight. Our worst fights, seemed to coincide times I masturbated to them. I was trying to help and support them in general too, and bc I have bad issues myself, I felt like I was failing, in the end bc it seemed to get severe and their situation worse I collapsed and cried out to God. At the time I wasn’t sure tarot was bad. In a sense im not sure now, but I thought it may be better not to risk it. There may be spiritual reasons to why me masturbating to her was harmful somehow that I don’t fully understand with my mind. I also watched about someone opening a portal with black magic and entering it, he opened it bc he was caring for another woman bc he said Jesus told him to care for her and he became overwhelmed and depressed so he wanted to test it. When he said “Jesus is King” the portal closed and he exited it. Tarot can be considered a form of black magic. I was hoping ok maybe u can ask God to tell u things through tarot. Black magic is related to the mateiral world and it reflects and distorts light, its related to the past bc you can only reflect light if it hits you first, so the light is there before you can reflect it. The material world is deceptive I think the bible says, and your natural mind doesn’t understand the full truth. This is why you have to rely on faith. I know magic is real, I have tested it myself, I didn’t want to actually do something genuinely evil. I don’t know if tarot can’t be used to ask Jesus, but I don’t feel ok using it or testing God. The bible says not to test God. Im not completely sure I have my answer, but if God doesn’t somehow show you explicitly that you understand its ok to use tarot and ask God. I want to warn you to not use witchcraft. I don’t know if reiki is witchraft and demonic, or if it was a gift of God. Some people say all witchcraft is demonic and thus evil. Some think demons are neutral, and satan is both good and evil, but they just deceive u and destroy u somehow I was told. They give to take or smth I think. The bible says not to be in iniquity. There are things misedited in the bible maybe on purpose, and I don’t know if some things aren’t missing or even added I don’t know, im saying it bc I had enourmous struggle with some things written and they may not mean what u think at first glance. Uve also experienced the world in a biased way and maybe manipulated to get misled by whats written. For example women are allowed to talk into church and that was edited wrong bc they were not allowed in a certain context, not that they can’t talk in church in general, I watched someone say in an informative youtube video. Then someone said a demon said during exorcism, he entered a baby boy when he was in the womb, when parents said they wanted a girl. The person exorcised was gay and he didn’t want to be gay, so they did exorcism, and he was gay no more after it. I don’t know If its true, its interesting if it is, point is everyone is a sinner too and the bible has variety of examples that hypocrites don’t adhere to or mention. Jesus forgave the adulteress when people wanted to stone her, He said “whoever is without sin let him cast the first stone” or smth like htat so no one was able to cast it. Thus a lot of people who judge and condemn others are hypocrites. people also say in spiritual encounters not to judge others nor impose themselves on them. Me informing u is not me imposing on you. People are also called to help and support each other. Whether gay people are opressed by demons, or somehow its their own choice, or if its a fault in their flesh or whatever it is, we are supposed to support them and help them, not judge them. And any demons be cast out of my message in the name of Jesus, and I pray to Jesus Father and the Holy Spirit that He protects and guides everyone and everyone reading this towards the truth.
    Jesus died for our sins. In othe religions we get punished, in this one He paid for our mistakes, it dones’t mean u still don’t have to repent or that its ok to sin, its not, but you can save yourself through genuine repentance and faith in Him. It also means your loved ones can be saved too. I want all souls to be saved. It means when you die, if you thought you were mistreated and if you really were, u lived a horrible life, you can still go to eternity in heaven, and if you lose someone you loved maybe you can be for eternity in heaven with them too.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better Id help you
    if I was better youd be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you need to look to the supernatural to guess why masturbation and fighting with your woman might be correlated.

Jesus died for our sins... He paid for our mistakes

"Because of," maybe. "For the sake of" -- try justifying that without citing Paul, the apostle of a different religion.

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy." It's not "those who believe that I'll be nailed to a tree soon as a human sacrifice to a bloodthirsty god
    will receive mercy." If you're a Christian, follow Christ, not the ravening wolf.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 05-30-2024 at 07:24 AM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I don't think you need to look to the supernatural to guess why masturbation and fighting with your woman might be correlated.

yes you do, esp bc i was fighting before cuz i didnt want to do it muitually cuz of my issues and had to get ready to not upset her otherwise. it was a lose lose situation, but the effect correlation was too direct even if indirect. I feel like you're not following me when i speak and it may be bc ur jkust trying to talk vs genuinely understand..

I want to care

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    yes you do, esp bc i was fighting before cuz i didnt want to do it muitually cuz of my issues and had to get ready to not upset her otherwise. it was a lose lose situation, but the effect correlation was too direct even if indirect. I feel like you're not following me when i speak and it may be bc ur jkust trying to talk vs genuinely understand..
    Don't you complain that occult things are too vague and difficult to figure out? So when you find a link that's so clear, why would you assume the reason for that link is occult?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you complain that occult things are too vague and difficult to figure out? So when you find a link that's so clear, why would you assume the reason for that link is occult?
    what else is it or could it be? when too many coincidences happen and theres no scientific hypothesis for them, then it's spiritual, the only other explanation is aliens/extra dimensional entities or whatever manipulating our lives and cognition to cause things to happen and u can go extremely psychotic if u start believing that cuz nothing u even think can ever be safe.

I want to care

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    what else is it or could it be? when too many coincidences happen and theres no scientific hypothesis for them, then it's spiritual, the only other explanation is aliens/extra dimensional entities or whatever manipulating our lives and cognition to cause things to happen and u can go extremely psychotic if u start believing that cuz nothing u even think can ever be safe.
    Antoine Lavoisier was an 18th century scientist who declared that meteorites could not exist, because the scientific model at that time didn't allow for rocks floating in space. Had you been alive then and seen a meteorite, your reaction would have been the opposite: to say that meteorites were obviously supernatural, since there was no scientific hypothesis that could explain them.

In this case, though, you SHOULD have an idea of what's happening. Masturbation/seminal emission affects men's moods and their interactions with women. That's nothing out of the ordinary.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Antoine Lavoisier was an 18th century scientist who declared that meteorites could not exist, because the scientific model at that time didn't allow for rocks floating in space. Had you been alive then and seen a meteorite, your reaction would have been the opposite: to say that meteorites were obviously supernatural, since there was no scientific hypothesis that could explain them.

In this case, though, you SHOULD have an idea of what's happening. Masturbation/seminal emission affects men's moods and their interactions with women. That's nothing out of the ordinary.
    except we didnt fight as much when i did it to other ppl/abstractions/cartoons. the worst fights was to her specifically, and i felt like u could say smth like this but u're out of touch with what happenned and other things that cant be explained that way, unless again quantum bullshit. i dont believe in science as today is, and this is what you're using, the scientific model of today to reason that this isnt supernatural.

I want to care

Subversive Sage(?)
    TIM
    ILI(?) 5w4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tl;dr you became christian because "0mg wtf 420blazeit random weird trippy blackmagic 666 shit im scared daddy help me pls!!111!!"

Seems like one of those cases where you believe what you believe to make sense of obsessive fears, and provide the most convenient (if not still incoherent) narrative to frame your experiences. To me it would just be the crappy healthcare system not being able to provide the right meds that's to blame. That or neglecting to take them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When someone witnesses such odd phenomenon.... it is completely natural to turn to God for an explanation. God ultimately is an essential aspect of the explanation for how it all works. I mean, try explaining how this works without reference to some transcendental consciousness... you're not going to be able to. And that consciousness is going to be universal... how close can you get to describing God without managing to call it that...? This effort becomes increasingly meaningless.
    While it does amaze me, I don't really think that witness of these strange things convinces a person of Gods existence. The ability to explain away things or rationalize goes amazingly deep. For starters, most people who believe in God already believe it without actually seeing any trippy crap. They just have a feeling about it. And then we have such clear examples of people who indulge in these phenomenon and yet remain atheist. Perhaps in the case of VerryScawwy what the trippy crap did is it woke him back up again to the lingering sense he had deep within, which he was ignoring... but it just became completely obvious that he could no longer ignore it.
    In some sense a true occultist is the ultimate ignoramus, because such a person sees all the evidence for Gods existence, even the way God permeates the mind and how that connects with physical reality in the broadest sense, and yet continues to deny the obvious conclusion. It really takes such a schizoid split in the personality, combined with some major narcissism, to pull that off.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 06-25-2024 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today in the present the hope is that everyday is immensely better, not harder or intolerable.

But the reality is this is not always the case, there are seasons of in which we must tolerate tragedy and grief.

Just look at Naomi when she had to leave Bethlehem and into the neighboring country of Moab. The Lord almighty brought her to place where she could chase her Hopes and dreams away from strife and famine.

Dare I say sometimes God will lead us into the unknown