Thread: Emulating type stereotypes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Emulating type stereotypes

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

I think a situational type of test, particularly if the participants didn't really know what you were testing for, would be far more accurate in assessing type. I think the only things paper and pencil tests are good for is testing a person's perception of thier self which can be far different from who they actually are. I can imagine feelers who grew up in families and environments where logic and reason were considered far superior to emotionality and feelings typing themselves as thinkers simply because their own internal value system has come to see feeling as something bad. A situational test would defeat such things by forcing them to act instead of just pondering a choice between potential answers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't it seem like the people who claim to "have no type" are the easiest to type ESPECIALLY using this method?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ on the spot(from me, this evening):

i was invited to a 'dinner' party(just a bunch of early college kids trying something out) that my friend was hosting. it was 'semi-formal' so everyone dressed up but me. when confronted i said "i think our society puts too much emphasis on aestetics." sort of smirky. my friend who's type is unknown(funlovin guy) said ironically, "that's stupid you thought of a phrase instead of an outfit."

i really didn't win

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a guy touches me, I have the overwhelming urge to slug him for some reason.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.