Okay, I wanted to ask you guys a few questions. Why? Because I am heavily involved at a Ropes Course, and there are about five people there that I typed as ISTp, and I'd like to get to know them a little better. Thanks for any input. In case you were wondering, I'm ESTp. (quadra invasion!)
1. What is your opinion on all extroverted types in general?
2. If someone made small talk with you, how (un)comfortable would you be?
3. Would you rather that someone else initiate conversation, or would you rather do the initiating?
4. How long does it usually take for you to get comfortable with a new person? Especially if they are the opposite gender.
5. Do you sometimes with that you were a different type?
6. How happy are you with yourself?
7. What makes you enjoy a conversation?
8. Are you absolutely positive that you're ISTp? Does this page apply to you accurately?
9. Any other tips for interacting with your type?
Thanks a bunch, everyone! I really appriciate your feedback.