Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to find/recognize ISTps: characteristics, style, traits, and real life observations of SLIs

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    I think you might have the wrong idea about ISTPs. We don't threaten people with suicide or cry to ourselves at night
    lol.....she is always the cold and logical type, and she seldom gets emotional over a problem. I was really shocked to hear that she did that 'cos it's not her usual self. But she is usually as ISTp as she can gets. She rarely threatens people in such a way or cry to herself at night.

@ FDG: yeah, she's stingy to her family and friends That's why we all are surprised that she is willing to spend on this guy and this got her family quite worried. She seems to be trying to assume an identity that is totally not her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some seem to be the grumpy sub-type, and others seem more happy go lucky in a quiet way. anyone notice this?
    Yes... I am the more outgoing subtype. I know another who is pessimistic and grumpy 24/7... the most anti social prick I know. He actually pisses me off. We have the exact same lazy attitudes and sense of humour... Though I am more for shock value, as he seems more just to make witty sarcastic pessimistic comments! hes slightly colour blind though, I have a theory that the grumpy istps may have a handicap they are aware of. Not sure though very speculative.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Im starting to think ENFp guys are often likely to be single(or that could just be from my limited experiences). I can forsee an incompatible relationship before it even starts so i often dont start it.
    Most ENFp males suffer from being closer to the female rather than male stereotype. Since they are very sensitive to criticism, they often try to hide this nature under a fake mask of "macho" behaviour.

Not only ENFp are unable to hide their true selves this way (they tend to be sincere, after all) but they are likely to send confusing signals to the opposite sex as well. For example, they might show their open mindedness by supporting women one day, just to speak against them when they are among their male friends the next one.

ENFp possess acute intuition and they can foresee the development of a relationship. However, even if they appear positive outwardly they are really negative. This makes them very fearful of intimacy. Once they spot a problem area they are likely to go away.

Thing is, ENFp is capable of learning from others, so is less likely to need to learn hands on. They usually finish the race without being seen in the road; which sometimes astonishes other types who belive the only way to learn is to experience.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default another ISTp characteristic

My first post was about the smile with teeth clenched together.

Well, i've noticed another characteristic of the ISTP type.

When they talk, they slowly close their eyes, keep 'm shut, and then slowly open them again. All of this happens in a very natural but cool way. I've noticed this in 2 ISTP women, and 2 ISTP men. (until now)

So if you see this behaviour, you're probably dealing with an ISTP.

Creepy-bg

/me goes off to scam some ENFp girls...

thanks buddy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: another ISTP characteristic

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    My first post was about the smile with teeth clenched together.

Well, i've noticed another characteristic of the ISTP type.

When they talk, they slowly close their eyes, keep 'm shut, and then slowly open them again. All of this happens in a very natural but cool way. I've noticed this in 2 ISTP women, and 2 ISTP men. (until now)

So if you see this behaviour, you're probably dealing with an ISTP.
    Did these two women and two men happen to be in the same group and was there POT being passed between them? If so it may not be type related.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They weren't on drugs

Maybe it's more clear if I explain it like this: they blink their eyes very slowly when they are talking.

I now even remember a third ISTP guy who did this. It must be a recognizable behaviour I would think...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude I totally saw this chick... She blinked once... She blinked again... Then she started convulsing and drooling... She had so much energy I knew from that moment, istp! She was just shy until her eyes rolled back into her head.

Cmon people, if you see me on the bus I will blink once with my left once with my right and then walk backwards off the bus at my stop while staring at you and reciting the alphabet backwards. ZYXWVUT!
    Then you will know youve seen an ISTp.

Seriously wtf.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk

Cmon people, if you see me on the bus I will blink once with my left once with my right and then walk backwards off the bus at my stop while staring at you and reciting the alphabet backwards. ZYXWVUT!

Seriously wtf.
    So that was you huh? I thought it was an INFP! I should have known by the way you didnt fall down the steps.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*gaffaws*

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHAHAH ICEPICK I LOVE YOU
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    Dude I totally saw this chick... She blinked once... She blinked again... Then she started convulsing and drooling... She had so much energy I knew from that moment, istp! She was just shy until her eyes rolled back into her head.

Seriously wtf.
    Still I saw this behaviour with a lot of ISTP's. Except for this one girl I met last week. She doesn't do it. hmm....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to recognise an ISTp

I find SLI's pretty cool, so I'll give advices to recognise them :

1. Seems constantly in physical contact with the world, even when nothing touches him (especially women)
    2. Very inquisitive and intellectual, likes to ask questions. Seems mysterious.
    3. Very sociable and talkative (especially women), but prefers discussing on one-to-one rather than in groups (like most Result Introtims).
    4. Cold-minded but funny and enthousiastic.
    5. Can seem organised and planned and be mistaken as a judging type.
    6. Adaptive and malleable, adapts to groups and avoids to be deviant, but can be provocative at times.
    7. Can have an individualistic aura, tends to be different than others, intellectually independant.
    8. Can be very modest (especially women), and work hard without complaining ; can even find pleasure on it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this description a lot!! ah, that mysterious, cold, confident yet funny thing is too cool. I've only know ISTPs IRL for fairly short periods of time, so I don't have much to add, but I'm curious what others have to say.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    I like this description a lot!! ah, that mysterious, cold, confident yet funny thing is too cool. I've only know ISTPs IRL for fairly short periods of time, so I don't have much to add, but I'm curious what others have to say.
    If you want to find lots of SLI's, Traditional Catholic associations are a good thing.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This description sounds like it can easily confuse ESIs and SLIs.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric
    I thought the same thing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speakeasy
    Can you explain this part? It seems a bit vague to me.

Seems constantly in physical contact with the world, even when nothing touches him (especially women)
    Yeah, I don't quite get your point here, but these are good points overall, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by electric
    I thought the same thing.
    Why?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to recognise a SLI

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I find SLI's pretty cool, so I'll give advices to recognise them :
    1. Seems constantly in physical contact with the world, even when nothing touches him (especially women)
    Not sure what you mean here, but I know SLI's to be very tactile - they touch everything, absently, all the time. There is a certain tension I observe if they aren't "grounded" by manipulating something with their hands. If their hands MUST hang at their sides with nothing to hold, their fists are clenched. Their moods are often immediately affected by the feel of things on their bodies/skin.

2. Very inquisitive and intellectual, likes to ask questions. Seems mysterious.
    I think this describes ILI rather than SLI. For SLI, I would rephase this as "very observant and thoughtful, likes to ponder questions. Seems mysterious." They don't ask a lot of questions, but they will share their thoughts/conclusions about things and ask for your opinion.

3. Very sociable and talkative (especially women), but prefers discussing on one-to-one rather than in groups (like most Result Introtims).
    I think they enjoy group discussions but it has to be a very small group of people they know well and it has to be a fairly benign topic. They will not try to interject if there are highly vocal or highly opinionated members of the group present. One-on-one discussion is reserved for deeply personal thoughts - their fears, worries, hopes, dreams, disappointments, etc only come out in the presence of one well-trusted person.

They are not cold-minded. They are objective. SLI is quite willing to listen to and consider subjective "feeling" arguments against their objective judgements. It may not change their mind (completely) but it often expands their viewpoint.

5. Can seem organised and planned and be mistaken as a judging type.
    Uhhh... no. Any perceived "organization" is just at work - object placement and activity that looks like "creating order" are just manifestations of "it feels right to put this object here or do this thing right now". I'm competely disorganized but I'm usually the one helping them plan, make decisions and create order out of utter chaos.

6. Adaptive and malleable, adapts to groups and avoids to be deviant, but can be provocative at times.
    Agreed.

7. Can have an individualistic aura, tends to be different than others, intellectually independant.
    Agreed. This is probably why I have always been drawn to them. I definately have a "type of guy" that catches my eye, and this is it.

8. Can be very modest (especially women), and work hard without complaining ; can even find pleasure on it.
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to recognise a SLI

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat
    I think they enjoy group discussions but it has to be a very small group of people they know well and it has to be a fairly benign topic. They will not try to interject if there are highly vocal or highly opinionated members of the group present. One-on-one discussion is reserved for deeply personal thoughts - their fears, worries, hopes, dreams, disappointments, etc only come out in the presence of one well-trusted person.

They are not cold-minded. They are objective. SLI is quite willing to listen to and consider subjective "feeling" arguments against their objective judgements. It may not change their mind (completely) but it often expands their viewpoint.
    3. Gulenko said that Result types prefer small groups and Process types prefer large groups.

4. Cold-minded and objective is the same thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cold-minded and objective is not the same thing, unless you are making an exception for meaning lost in translation. I consider cold to be "the absence of"; objectivity is logical consideration of all factors without being unduly influenced by subjective input.

A cold-minded person would kill you because... well, you were there and your life matters not. Coldness is lack - there is nothing there to prompt or inhibit.

An objective person would kill you because you pose a threat and/or doing so furthers some greater purpose; otherwise, no. Objectivity is rational consideration of reason and purpose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLI values

Just curious about the values of people who think they are SLI-s and those who know SLI-s.

I ask because so far I don't identify with what I have observed of the expressed values of SLI-s by either SLI-s or those who know them. And at times they are conflicting to my own. So I'm wondering why that is so.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what blueblade is one about but I wouldn't pay much attention to that.

SLIs value their own space. They value being able to make their own decisions and not being coerced into doing things they don't like. They value having projects and hobbies and being able to spend as much time doing that as they like. In addition to valuing making their own decisions, they'd rather not have to make decisions for others. They don't generally care about what other people do in their own lives and don't want to have to deal with making decisions for them.

SLIs also value naps and taking as much time to do things as is comfortable. They hate rushing or being rushed.

They value having pleasant things around them and available when they want them, on their schedule, but not having those things pushed on them when they aren't interested.

They value having friends and family available for companionship, but they also value having time alone sometimes. They want these conficting things balanced according to their schedule and like the friends and family to be flexible and accomodating about their schedule.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs value their own space. They value being able to make their own decisions and not being coerced into doing things they don't like. They value having projects and hobbies and being able to spend as much time doing that as they like. In addition to valuing making their own decisions, they'd rather not have to make decisions for others. They don't generally care about what other people do in their own lives and don't want to have to deal with making decisions for them.

SLIs also value naps and taking as much time to do things as is comfortable. They hate rushing or being rushed.

They value having pleasant things around them and available when they want them, on their schedule, but not having those things pushed on them when they aren't interested.

They value having friends and family available for companionship, but they also value having time alone sometimes.
    They want these conficting things balanced according to their schedule and like the friends and family to be flexible and accomodating about their schedule.
    Would or would not the Bolded parts also apply to an EII ? I'm having trouble clearly identifying somone as EII or SLI

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    Would or would not the Bolded parts also apply to an EII ? I'm having trouble clearly identifying somone as EII or SLI
    Si, which causes SLIs to have a relaxed pace and not like to be pushed, is a strong and valued function in SLIs and a weak but valued function in EIIs. So for SLIs it comes naturally, but in EIIs it isn't something they can easily attain themselves. But both value that.

Also, from what I've seen, EIIs don't seem to mind making decisions for others if the issue is important to them. I don't think other people's issues are of much importance to SLI's in most cases. EIIs have strong Fi and Ne, which makes them sometimes see what would be good decisions for others, but SLIs aren't strong in those areas.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I have no idea what blueblade is one about but I wouldn't pay much attention to that.
    Yes. I was going to comment how if blueblade is SLI then this was another example of unshared values as I could never write or express anything like that. To be so at home with theatrics. It is unnatural for me. If I have issues I resort to rationalizations not emotionalism, emotional outbursts.

They value having friends and family available for companionship, but they also value having time alone sometimes.
    This part seems as a bit forrer-ish. Isn't this true for everyone?

Also,

What is your experience with SLI-s and follow-through? For example, the ratio of started projects and completed ones?

On interpersonal issues? Like, when there are interpersonal issues does the SLI resort to diplomacy, talking, or opts for doing, work towards removing, fixing the problem, almost treating people mechanically. If there is a balance, as I would expect there is, in what situations and how is it moved? In what situations, circumstances is one approach favored over another.

Regarding the SLI-s "comfort zone", control of what aspects is paramount? (You described this in part already, with a mention of personal choice of actions being a part of this comfort zone " They value being able to make their own decisions and not being coerced into doing things they don't like") When are they willing to "suffer intrusions"? How do they respond to intrusions?

From your description I get the impression of SLI-s being high maintenance with lots of demands on their surrounding space and environment. Is this so? How is a balance achieved?

And anything else you might think of as being significant.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post

This part seems as a bit forrer-ish. Isn't this true for everyone?
    The emphasis on it being only when they want it is particularly to SLI. Well, maybe not JUST SLI, but not to everyone. There are many types who like to have pleasant things "pushed" on them when they weren't wanting it. Obviously everyone wants pleasant things in some way or another.

Regarding the SLI-s "comfort zone", control of what aspects is paramount? (You described this in part already, with a mention of personal choice of actions being a part of this comfort zone " They value being able to make their own decisions and not being coerced into doing things they don't like") When are they willing to "suffer intrusions"? How do they respond to intrusions?
    When they want their space, they don't want any intrusions. They're a bit unpredictable though. Sometimes they'll retire to their own area in a huff, and then come back out a short while later all better and wanting to do something. But if you try to force them to be ready before they are, or force them to cheer up and want to do something, they'll retreat further.

From your description I get the impression of SLI-s being high maintenance with lots of demands on their surrounding space and environment. Is this so? How is a balance achieved?
    I think people with whom they are not compatible definitely find them to be high maintenance. My ENTj/ENFj parents complain about how high maintenance my ISTp husband is pretty regulalry. How he doesn't always want to do one thing or another, and how he can't be pushed into action when they feel it's appropriate or necessary. They hate that. And they don't see how I can stand it and they think he's irresponsible as a husband and father for that reason. I think they're too high strung about it and need to relax. But we don't value the same things.

As for balance, I think it comes about through the flexibility of their dual. ENFps don't care that much about schedules and like the unpredictability of ISTps.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your experience with SLI-s and follow-through? For example, the ratio of started projects and completed ones?
    I don't finish anything. Anything.

On interpersonal issues? Like, when there are interpersonal issues does the SLI resort to diplomacy, talking, or opts for doing, work towards removing, fixing the problem, almost treating people mechanically.
    I usually try to ignore the problem in hopes it goes away itself. If not, try to fix it myself. If that fails, talking it out comes next. If that fails, to hell with it.

Comfort zone is huge. H-U-G-E. Are you asking what SLI's do when others get too close or when they are too interrogating? Well that's what i'm going to assume. When that happens, I shut down and get highly pissed and irritable.

Well, if you're taking into account that I need lots of personal space as being 'high maintenance', then I guess I am. But when i think of high maintenance, that's not what would come to my mind.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They value having friends and family available for companionship, but they also value having time alone sometimes. They want these conficting things balanced according to their schedule and like the friends and family to be flexible and accomodating about their schedule.
    Yeah, Slacker Mom has it very well written, please don't pay attention to the rest. Space is almost #1 for me. That and I guess what you call internal peace.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post

Well, if you're taking into account that I need lots of personal space as being 'high maintenance', then I guess I am. But when i think of high maintenance, that's not what would come to my mind.
    I was called "high maintenance" by my ENTj boyfriend back in the day. I wanted Si and he couldn't supply it. That's what high maintenance is - someone needing something you can't supply or can't easily supply. It isn't about any specific behavior or type. It's specific only to the relationship between the two.

And my husband was helping me with something at some point early on (I forget the specifics) and I apologized for being high maintenance because I'd heard it a lot and about that kind of thing. And he looked at me, puzzled, and said, "You're not high maintenance. You're about as low maintenance as they come." If someone needs Si, that person is "high maintenance" to an ENTj but not to an ISTp.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed the question about follow through. I only live with one SLI so he's the only one I can really evaluate in that way - as far as long-term projects and how often they're finished.

Some projects get finished and some don't. Projects I start and don't finish for some reason get finished at a greater rate than his own, though, I think. Sometimes he'll start a project, and set it aside for a while, and then a year later get going on it again. Sometimes he'll just stop and get rid of it. I think finishing projects is more important to him than me, like I don't finish projects and I don't care, but I think it bothers him when he doesn't finish things. At least he's complained about not finishing things before.

But I can't say he doesn't finish anything. I've never really thought about percentages or anything. Maybe less than half get finished.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed the question about follow through. I only live with one SLI so he's the only one I can really evaluate in that way - as far as long-term projects and how often they're finished.

Some projects get finished and some don't. Projects I start and don't finish for some reason get finished at a greater rate than his own, though, I think. Sometimes he'll start a project, and set it aside for a while, and then a year later get going on it again. Sometimes he'll just stop and get rid of it. I think finishing projects is more important to him than me, like I don't finish projects and I don't care, but I think it bothers him when he doesn't finish things. At least he's complained about not finishing things before.

But I can't say he doesn't finish anything. I've never really thought about percentages or anything. Maybe less than half get finished.
    I've found out this tends to be because maybe we have a good internal memory for the state of the projects we left them in? Like, I can come back to a project after some time and still pick it up and continue on. So for me there's no rush to finish a project. If it's someone else's thing I tend to want to finish it cuz , I don't know, it's not only me and my own tendencies being involved.

Eh, hrm, I hope that makes sense..

- Voltaire

Creepy-Cyclops

An SLI would not be inclined to share what they value in such a manner, so I suspect you will struggle to obtain your information from them directly. From this you could therefore surmise that they require a degree of privacy. This on it's own is not quite correct either, because it can also be more so that they are viewed as needing privacy.

Space is required also. But with space that means at the same time they are happy to be in close proximity of those that they see as not to instinctively look to invade that space.

Fe dominants often create a "space invasion" feeling in them, even if it is just imagined. It's just how it works inside. It comes down to their Si and their need to know things are just right to them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I've found out this tends to be because maybe we have a good internal memory for the state of the projects we left them in? Like, I can come back to a project after some time and still pick it up and continue on. So for me there's no rush to finish a project. If it's someone else's thing I tend to want to finish it cuz , I don't know, it's not only me and my own tendencies being involved.

Eh, hrm, I hope that makes sense..
    I do this (and so yes, that makes sense, at least to me, LV)!
    I have confounded (though I'm not sure why they cared so much) several people by my ability to drop & pick up all manner of projects. Especially books - sometimes I'll be in the middle of 6 books and not even keep bookmarks in them. Every now and then I'll be in "the zone" and not want to switch gears at the drop of a hat (string of 3 idioms - do I get bonus points?), but usually I actually enjoy demonstrating my spontaneity and adaptability.
    But I especially identify with wanting to finish other people's projects. Don't get me wrong, I'm not likely to stick my nose in, but when I'm asked or invited, I go into high-efficiency mode. Collaboration is a very active process for me, involving a lot of decision-making that I would not otherwise have to go through if I were just working by myself, so I like to get it out of the way.
    One of my friendships consisted almost entirely of me arriving at my friend's home and diving into her projects in order to free her up so we could go out and have fun together. Eventually she came to abuse my usefulness, but I can also say that our playtime felt especially sweet because it was like we had to earn it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    Eventually she came to abuse my usefulness, but I can also say that our playtime felt especially sweet because it was like we had to earn it first.
    Why do people do this? It really does hurt.

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEE 7w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i can't find my dual anywhere?

Hey Deltas!!
    I am an ENFp who can't find her dual anywhere! What do I look for when seeking out my dual? What is he like? How does he act...look like? any info would help me out a lot! Thank you thank you
    ENFp. yay!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm right here.

Edit: Don't think I didn't notice you change your avatar.

TIM
    IEE 7w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for noticing!
    so what are you like? please tell me some common traits that your kind has. i am very interested
    ENFp. yay!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear my 7777th post is gonna be about me!

My kind don't really like to talk about ourselves too much, you generally have to ask specific questions. We're almost like a Ouija board. We're usually pretty emotionally stable... however, when we're not it tends to be pretty fucking chaotic for everyone involved. I mean, emotionally unstable people suck in general but it's for some reason especially bad in people who are like me. So stay away

And I'll tell you one common trait we DO NOT have: We don't all like machines.

Watch out for some people here. They're... um, crazy. In a bad way.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybeam View Post
    thanks for noticing!
    so what are you like? please tell me some common traits that your kind has. i am very interested
    why don't you read a couple of type descriptions.

also if you follow the serie orange county chopper, Rick is an ISTP.

istp's are often mechanic or have such a hobby. Also like to talk a lot about sex, make simple/boring jokes, are often cool in their behaviour.

Si subtypes have rectangular sharp faces, cheekbones and large forehead.
    Te subtypes are psychopaths. hehe

Good luck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast