Thread: Type differences in aging

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type differences in aging

Merry types usually will appear more youthful while they are young, but at the time of senescense, they will suddenly experience a drop in youth and vitality.

Serious types, on the other hand, will appear older or more time-worn up until they start to become elderly, at which point they will sort of stabilize and age much slower than merry types.

This is of course if unhampered by other factors.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

With aging a brain works worse. The have Jung type means to concentrate on one and to suppress the opposite info processes.
    Brain's degradation may reduce Jung type, as to have more expressed type should take more of resources.

Also with aging often are easier social conditions. In more relaxed situation of lesser requirements a human may feel lesser need to use more assured strong functions, what allows for weaker functions to be lesser suppressed and hence more expressed.

So after some age weaker functions may become more expressed, while stronger ones lesser. This would be lesser accentuation of Jung's type.

P.S.
    Reinin traits are baseless.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe types get crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and smile lines sooner from all that smiling they do

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    With aging a brain works worse. The have Jung type means to concentrate on one and to suppress the opposite info processes.
    Brain's degradation may reduce Jung type, as to have more expressed type should take more of resources.

Also with aging often are easier social conditions. In more relaxed situation of lesser requirements a human may feel lesser need to use more assured strong functions, what allows for weaker functions to be lesser suppressed and hence more expressed.

So after some age weaker functions may become more expressed, while stronger ones lesser. This would be lesser accentuation of Jung's type.

P.S.
    Reinin traits are baseless.
    I agree completely with this point of view, except the point of about Reinin (The names are baseless, but they exist).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed a lot with age. I'm not as emotional as I used to be. I'm a lot more logical. And yet, my Imagination looks upon the stories of love.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition