Thread: who will a fight between SLE and SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default who will a fight between SLE and SEE

From what i noticed in street fight in college , an SEE is more agressive than SLE in street fight . i guess Fi bypass a lot of pain and make them agressive. street fight are only for a short time . 2 min or 3 min. SEE is the more agressive than SLE in street fight

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI wins, always

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In general, FS types compared to TS _should_ lesser use direct physical aggression. As they may influence emotionally to satisfy own interests (including to use bad words with more fantasy), and Fi prefer to annoy people lesser. As most "street conflicts" have no serious reasons, so F should help to reduce them.

Also should depend on situations. For example, Ti types are easier to follow formal norms for conflicts - if you do something "wrong", break some common or traditional behavior - they may try to fix this, and Se is common way for SLE. Unlike with F which 1st will try to convince you emotionally, T will point on norms (more to explain "why" than to influence) or just suppose you knew norms then to feel as appropriate to use physical means.

Resume
    So for the case of street conflicts, supposing random people and no good reasons, I'd say SLE as more physically conflicting.

Also
    Concrete people which you see, besides possibly other types (it's often), may have other traits of predisposition to that behavior. And to talk about a behavior related to some types the meaningful is to have >=2 humans examples of each type for the comparision, the more humans - the more meaningful.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLEs are better equipped naturally to deal with one on one fights or confrontations than SEEs, I think. SEE is stronger where the confrontation involves emotional pressuring, but not in a street fight. Of course, winning a physical fight also depends on many other factors than socionics. But all other things being equal, SLE is better equipped to deal with a fight (even if SEEs can get worked up and be more aggressive, there's a difference between being aggressive and winning).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we count all factors, then on average SLEs are the most dangerous in physical confrontation. They are very aware of danger and has a lot of tricks/traps to destroy their opponents, especially if you give them a little time to prepare.

But have to say that street fight usually happens very fast. Speed and reaction time could be way more important than having a strategy mindset sometimes if everything happen so fast. SEE blow up aggressiveness could giving them the advantage of who act faster and push the other to corner.

Talk about techniques, from watching sports it surprise me that ESI or even SEI are usually the best when it come to controlling their body movements, like an artist.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE has a mocking way of talking to make people piss and make mistakes, they are very good at exploiting other’s weaknesses.

But I swear to you, if you ever hear a SEE screaming at your face, your anger build up 10 time faster than hearing any SLE mocking you…

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

The person who wants it the most will win.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would imagine what the fight is over would contribute

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    From what i noticed in street fight in college , an SEE is more agressive than SLE in street fight . i guess Fi bypass a lot of pain and make them agressive. street fight are only for a short time . 2 min or 3 min. SEE is the more agressive than SLE in street fight
    Whoever has the best training....
    "Precision beats power and timing beats speed"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For fun, SLE vs SEE
    SEE clearly has a bigger mouth lol

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE loses because i enjoy when my dual suffers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE will probably will lose because at some point he would start to feel guilty if they've done a lot of damage.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SLE would analyze his opponent’s moves like an anime character and attack his pressure points with pinpoint precision

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Street fights are inherently unpredictable and I've never been in one, but my money's on SLE unless it's an Se-SEE with severe anger issues who's running on adrenaline. SLEs are more lucid in tense situations, better tacticians, and know their limits better. Instead of jumping into a fight that they know they can’t win, they might defuse the situation and come back with 2 other people for example
    Last edited by Averroes; 05-17-2023 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess SLE wins here. Ti and Te make them a better tacticians . they can bypass emotions and use thinking .

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    The person who wants it the most will win.
    I would argue that complete opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muhammad Ali was likely an SEE, it didn't seem to hold him back.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real winner here is a journalist who takes pictures of them and writes about them in the newspaper to earn money
    Souls know their way back home

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    I would argue that complete opposite.
    Yeah, but what's the point in fighting for the sake of it, unless you have an actual reason to do so (e.g. money, pride, making a point) etc. Why would you waste all of your energy on just fighting for fun?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is about getting things done by sheer force of will. Whoever wants it the most is likely to win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boxing match and real life street fight is different. in real life street fight, there are a lot of variables here. imo SLE is better as they can use thinking and be a good strategist

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE is more tactical. SEE is more unorthodox.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    SLE is more tactical. SEE is more unorthodox.
    true . From what i noticed , If fight happens without notice in an unexpected way , then SEE will win . if SLE has time to prepare, then SLE Will win

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk something in me wants to say SLE cuz I'm being grimdark and game of thrones-y and the more ethical person always loses in a real battle and the more logical one always wins. That's probably not right tho. or maybe it is.

This reminds me of the SEE dude i got a one day crush on because he was SO NICE and offered to help me move my lawn mower. Awww. he had blonde hair and was just hot. In my fantasy stories i'd make him win every battle and gain every super power. in real life I know better lol.

But then there's the reality that life isn't really about one vs one fights though so even though SLE would win , I still think SLE is more likely to have a fucked up life in many other ways cuz so much in life isn't about fighting like that but by pretending that you're a good person which the SEE would be very better at. Look at me how I got manipulated by cute SEE boy!!!

It's like the lesson Crowley taught Abaddon in Supernatural. I loved that scene.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the SEE is really angry tho the SLE is gonna have a hard time. Both can be cut throat but the SEE can be the most cut throat in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    If the SEE is really angry tho the SLE is gonna have a hard time. Both can be cut throat but the SEE can be the most cut throat in the end.
    yes . when the SEE is angry , their rage is really scary . that angry rage is really scary .

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Yeah, but what's the point in fighting for the sake of it, unless you have an actual reason to do so (e.g. money, pride, making a point) etc. Why would you waste all of your energy on just fighting for fun?
    I meant that the aggressor (the person who wants it the most) is more likely to swing like a maniac tiring themselves out which isn't a good strategy in a fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    SLEs are better equipped naturally to deal with one on one fights or confrontations than SEEs, I think. SEE is stronger where the confrontation involves emotional pressuring, but not in a street fight. Of course, winning a physical fight also depends on many other factors than socionics. But all other things being equal, SLE is better equipped to deal with a fight (even if SEEs can get worked up and be more aggressive, there's a difference between being aggressive and winning).

this is true. SLE can use clever tactics and win . there are a lot of factors like stamina , energy , your skill level, surroundings etc. SLE can use their Te and Ti and win

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muhammad Ali was not SEE. Now I think both him and Bruce Lee were SLE. Yes I don’t think Bruce was LSI for now.

But Mike Tyson is SEE imo, and he’s probably one of the most aggressive boxer ever exist. “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” yes it’s SEE and their simple logic.
    Last edited by Renna; 05-30-2023 at 08:24 AM.