Thread: Member Questionnaire (anotherperson)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (anotherperson)

Member Questionnaire 1 (anotherperson)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    everyone has a different idea of beauty. beauty plucks at your senses, intuition, logic, ethics etc. what matters is how it makes you feel.
    love is pain. love is when you have to admit someone is missing from you. love is merging.
    What are your most important values?
    autonomy. assertion. advancement.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    numberology. numbers are really accursed man. we didnt invent math, we only gentrified it.
    ghosts are real but their not from this dimension. telepathy is real. telekinesis is real but near impossible (unless you have quantum on you)
    colours also carry hidden meanings. reality exists in layers (subreal, real, hyperreal).
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    war is inevitable. disowning militaries will not make peace. someone is gonna blow it and blow us up. War sucks, but everyone needs a line of defence. Power is control. not manipulation or influence, but when you dont allow stuff in your life to set you back. you keep going.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    i do not have long conversations. i prefer to do over talk. i have many interests, including personality theory, paranormal, videogames, metaphysics, but being outdoors is nice too, but only with a friend. I can't pinpoint why i like what i like, maybe its Se-Ni valuement.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I think health is super fascinating, although I disagree with medical convention sometimes. I prioritise my body sometimes, i don't eat enough since i am scared of being fat. I sometimes overexert myself and refuse to take care of myself. to me it is weak.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    i am indifferent to daily chores. i'll do them if i have to but i will be on autopilot
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    i do not read books or watch movies often, however the super mario brothers (2023) movie was cute and wholesome.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    i rarely cry, its a last ditch effort for me. not much makes me smile either (laughter doesnt count). recieving something i need (Even just a favourite cereal) with do it though.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    i never have. i am still looking for it.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People tend to say im pretty stupid and illogical. they say that my ideas dont make any sense so i opt out of conversing with others. I dislike that i am not as quick as others, it takes me longer to get something.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    people mostly tell me im funny, but my friends also say im loyal. I admire my loyalty, but my originality too. I also like my ability to keep trying.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    understanding how things work and how to either defeat them, or make the begrudging compliance more doable. i also benefit from being able to ask questions that may be 'common sense' to other people.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I feel stuck in a rut when it seems other people push me down and get away with it. IT makes me feel like im doomed to fail, bejinxed, unlucky. I usually simmer in anger but try to avoid blowing up, due to fear of retribution. i try to cope with things in my control, but i fear everytthing could be taken from me.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    i liker when other people listen to my advice. and when they are loyal to me, truth is, i want to be someone's favorite. i want to be trusted. to be admired.
    i dislike when people forget about me, or try to tell me how to live my life (unless tyheyre really gentle about it) i dont like being treated as inferior or incapable.
    I dont seem to get along with any type in particular. I have one confirmed EII best friend (online friend, i struggle to make physical connections) i can deal with LII conflictor since my mom is one, but sometimes we butt heads.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    im ambivalent about sex. there are some thnigs i want to try, but other aspects of it i find awful. i prefer symbolic displays of sexuality over the actual act of it. Romance, i sometimes desire, sometimes disdain. i often wonder if i can give enough to a partner or if ill be left behind similarly to friendships. i want a partner who has goals, is self-confident, and doesnt expect emotional displays from me. one who supports me instead of challenging me.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    i would be concerned with what i would want to teach them about life. i still haven't figured out myself. I am also worried i won't be affectionate enough, i rarely ever give affection. I would probably read up on parenting advice books. learn the psychology of children.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    as long as they are not presenting what they say as fact, i will calmly express my opinion, trying to encourage inquiry. if they present what they say as absolute truth, its kind of a punch in the gut for me. i dislike people imposing their values onto me, depending on the person i may escalate the conversation or slam the door (figuratively speaking).
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    i think society is dead. peolple are dead. i hate how people cant think for themselves, theyre all the same to me. you can sort out all people in maybe five groups max. i also hate that they lack a sense of loyalty, they just up and leave and its your problem.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    i am not very good at choosing friends. i have been abused, bullied, scapegoated, abandoned, and distrusted. as of now, i spend little effort making friends, i am worried what could happen to me. around my friends i mostly crack jokes, but i am not usually willing to share more of myself due to the above.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    around strangers i am vigilant. i do not trust strangers. i will maintain cordiality but thats it. i am disinterested in getting to know someone or being a part of their projects.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethics is important for you i see in the first line.

Your 2nd line is ESFP ego. ESFPs have a vision of themselves experiencing their uniqueness in the future tense. A desire of doing something important in relation to their identity. Ni bottom is the feet that walk you there. Also in other lines here too.

The weakness line is Ti problems.

You're Si ignoring in the health line. See types and SLE types ignore introverted sensing as an ignoring function.

I don't see Ne as role function anywhere. That is wanting to ignore Se and explore your options in the possibility realm, rather than fight for in the present moment of what you see in front of you as the only real option.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I used to have an ESFP friend years ago. Good people at heart. I admire the ignoring the logic of life and go by gut feeling and overcome the adversity in a cattywampus diagonal trajectory. Chaos type....

They are like God's children.
    Last edited by Distance; 04-25-2023 at 03:37 AM.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more
    ♦♦

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magical people.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I recommend to make 10 min video.

> love is pain.

Love is pleasant. In relations with love you get a help and influence to feel better.
    With a compassion love gives max possibility for taking into account your interests. Besides to understand the existence of good relations with others, to like others, to see be liked, to interact with those to who exists a sympathy is pleasant itself - as people have collective behavior and hence instictis for this.

A pain is when the care is not good due to lack of love and support of your interests. Or when you loose supporting contact and hence your state becomes relatively worse, needs a time to switch to other sources of resources. Also it can be tiresome to have love if a human is too differing something or not differing where would be useful (functions values and strenght in IR is an example), what makes harder to tune to his interests and to care.

> love is when you have to admit someone is missing from you

Any interactions with other people happen because is supposed those make you to feel better. And hence without those you are missing something good, feel worse.

> love is merging

It's the main. Understanding of the state of others is important to make a care and cooperate, so exists a compassion. Compassion means joining of minds and leads to merging of life events (more to do together). Interests, wishes, emotions, thoughts - mind contents of other one become same important as own, become as own too. People become more similar to each other, including may improve (in types view - to improve functions weaker at other human). In love borders become lesser, people perceive each other as parts of one. In sex of a pair and in genes of children exists merging too.
    It's often when for a sympathy is used the term "love". In love between people, a sympathy is emotional evaluation of a degree other one can be useful for you in friendship relations (with a compassion and caring) supposed by love state. How it's easy and profitable to establish this relations with him. We like (feel a sympathy) to what is supposed as useful, makes us to feel better. In other words - the more sympathy is - the easier is to establish friendship and the better you can feel there by same efforts.

Choose the one easier for you and more appropriate for a cooperation, both tune in a compassion and do good care about each other - and you'll get more pleasant impressions to be in love. Love is much opposite to a pain.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://wikisocion.github.io/content/IEI.html

When you get some time see if this fits you.

You don't have to reply if you don't feel like it - no pressure.

♦♦

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILI vaguely but they dont get told as illogical and stupid. So i must be wrong.

I also dont think iei will say they want a partner not expecting emotional displays from them.

Soo ESI it is I am betting 10$ on.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?i liker when other people listen to my advice. and when they are loyal to me, truth is, i want to be someone's favorite. i want to be trusted. to be admired.
    i dislike when people forget about me, or try to tell me how to live my life (unless tyheyre really gentle about it) i dont like being treated as inferior or incapable.
    I dont seem to get along with any type in particular. I have one confirmed EII best friend (online friend, i struggle to make physical connections) i can deal with LII conflictor since my mom is one, but sometimes we butt heads.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    im ambivalent about sex. there are some thnigs i want to try, but other aspects of it i find awful. i prefer symbolic displays of sexuality over the actual act of it. Romance, i sometimes desire, sometimes disdain. i often wonder if i can give enough to a partner or if ill be left behind similarly to friendships. i want a partner who has goals, is self-confident, and doesnt expect emotional displays from me. one who supports me instead of challenging me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

profile's "TIM: i give up"
    signature "ESI s-p 1 (final typing)"

To have contradicting assertions in the profile about own type points on P possibility.