Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Duality Meme

I saw this:

IMG_2787.jpeg

Just for lafs, don't take it so seriously

Side note: how do people post pictures without it being a link?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is a theme for humor. Mb not a single such.

Just a text is more appropriate to place by a text, without a conversion to a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    how do people post pictures without it being a link?
    When you quote a message you see "how" it's written. By "img" tag and "imgur" or other image hosting.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    I saw this:

IMG_2787.jpeg

Just for lafs, don't take it so seriously

Side note: how do people post pictures without it being a link?
    seems exactly like my ILE son and SEI girlfriend

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is pretty darn hard when the cult leader makes people believe his shit without any realism and the dictator wants be respected but ends up directing a Z class play using terror

The match made in Hell.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    It is pretty darn hard when the cult leader makes people believe his shit without any realism and the dictator wants be respected but ends up directing a Z class play using terror
    Can be said about any monarch and most of that about USA president.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The match made in Hell.
    As Sol stated above pretty all, 99% of countries do the same when their own presidents/monarchs die (e.g Queen Elizabeth II). The media which is overwhelmingly owned and controlled by Western ruling class elites make sure to always either paint these type of leader commemorations as either a "noble farewell" or "cult worship" depending if the country in question is aligned with them geopolitically. Open your country and it's people up to exploitation by Western corporations and abide by all of their rules and get labeled as a friend, resist and get labeled as an oppressive dictatorship. To be clear I don't view leader worship as something that is very ideal in any case, but it is a tried and true way of boosting national unity and is cohesion, and is an unfortunate necessity when you are a country that has near total economic isolation on imposed it and have a hostile superpower bearing down on you with troops stationed in it's satellite state south of your border.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromorph View Post
    As Sol stated above pretty all, 99% of countries do the same when their own presidents/monarchs die (e.g Queen Elizabeth II). The media which is overwhelmingly owned and controlled by Western ruling class elites make sure to always either paint these type of leader commemorations as either a "noble farewell" or "cult worship" depending if the country in question is aligned with them geopolitically. Open your country and it's people up to exploitation by Western corporations and abide by all of their rules and get labeled as a friend, resist and get labeled as an oppressive dictatorship. To be clear I don't view leader worship as something that is very ideal in any case, but it is a tried and true way of boosting national unity and is cohesion, and is an unfortunate necessity when you are a country that has near total economic isolation on imposed it and have a hostile superpower bearing down on you with troops stationed in it's satellite state south of your border.
    Eh... what it it tells about the rulers? Isn't the point of this to extreme contrast anyway.
    Essentially nobody respects them but everyone sucks up to them.

The sad truth about human nature and biological organisms in general. The self centered energetic minimum.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-14-2023 at 04:31 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh... what it it tells about the rulers? Isn't the point of this to extreme contrast anyway.
    Essentially nobody respects them but everyone sucks up to them.

The sad truth about human nature and biological organisms in general. The self centered energetic minimum.
    I was going on a little bit of an ideological rant so forgive me for sidetracking. Part of the point I was that making though about worshipping leaders is that sometimes it is encouraged by state for practical purposes and isn't always done just because of the leader's ego. Having larger-then-life people in your government/history helps foster a sense of national identity, which in turn boosts social stability. It can be a crude way to do so, but it is a reliable way.