Thread: Cops VS Laws

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cops VS Laws

A subject I've been really digging into these days.

Since, you know, my stronk 4D Ni makes me interested in basically only that which pertains to the real world and has a practical, applicable use in daily life. Oh, wait, that's not Ni, that's Te Suggestive...in ESIs...hah.
    Sorry, have to pick on Alive sometimes.

Anyway, I've been studying laws and realistic situations in case I ever encounter legal troubles with crooked, power-tripping, or ego-driven cops.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JuD_vBlyHpY

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maverick View Post
    in case I ever encounter legal troubles with crooked, power-tripping, or ego-driven cops
    Violence, coercion and truth, justice - are often or mb always on opposite sides.
    Besides low level of jurists as police, there are others up to judges. Many of them are significantly corrupted, don't do duties and easily sold. On practice they seems help to criminals and those who harm life of people in not lesser degree than do useful for the majority. In today common society with capitalistic ideology - it's so, at least.
    They'll do their job acceptably when have personal interest in this - are scared, got money, other benefits. While common duties they do not good. They are used to protect interests of a minority having high social status (the minority which is often criminal and harmful in what it does to the majority), while the rest is not obligate. Until they do the said "main task", - high class does not care what they do else, including what harm they do to the majority by written laws or against them.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>has a variety of theoretical intellectual interests from a myriad of fields disconnected from each other like learning languages, psychology and so on
    >"guys I'm a sensing type, I swear! I'm totally focused on the real world 24/7. Sensing types are these intellectually open-minded people despite openess being not very common in the real world."

I think the interesting part to me is that I have an ESI sister who is slightly older than me and she behaves exactly like @nifl said, she distances herself from people she dislikes, but LL has build her entire identity on being ESI despite not "caring" about typology, so she needs to protect that image at all costs. She can't see that her going around ridiculing someone in random, unrelated threads is a typical sign of beta Fe.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 03-28-2023 at 03:46 AM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... you also do the same Alive. Contradictory

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    >has a variety of theoretical intellectual interests from a myriad of fields disconnected from each other like learning languages, psychology and so on
    >"guys I'm a sensing type, I swear! I'm totally focused on the real world 24/7. Sensing types are these intellectually open-minded people despite openess being not very common in the real world."

I think the interesting part to me is that I have an ESI sister who is slightly older than me and she behaves exactly like @nifl said, she distances herself from people she dislikes, but LL has build her entire identity on being ESI despite not "caring" about typology, so she needs to protect that image at all costs. She can't see that her going around ridiculing someone in random, unrelated threads is a typical sign of beta Fe.
    Hate to keep stirring the pot, but if Miss Maverick is your exemplar of open-mindedness, I think you should talk to more people.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A subject I've been really digging into these days.

Since, you know, my stronk 4D Ni makes me interested in basically only that which pertains to the real world and has a practical, applicable use in daily life. Oh, wait, that's not Ni, that's Te Suggestive...in ESIs...hah.
    Sorry, have to pick on Alive sometimes.

Anyway, I've been studying laws and realistic situations in case I ever encounter legal troubles with crooked, power-tripping, or ego-driven cops.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JuD_vBlyHpY
    Ah, yes, suing the people who are running around armed to the teeth in case some of them are having a bad day and feel like shooting someone who did nothing wrong then blame it on your mental disorders and "suicide by cop" is sure to be a great defense.

The best defense is to not end up on the other side of a barrel in the first place. Don't even use a gun "defensively" because that's unlikely to go in your favor (even if it doesn't go in theirs, either,) just look at cops like spiders who eat flies, and criminals as flies who gather on carrion, and stay away from carrion is my opinion.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Hate to keep stirring the pot, but if Miss Maverick is your exemplar of open-mindedness, I think you should talk to more people.
    hmm maybe open-mindedness is the wrong word and intellectually curious is a better one dunno. she has a very rigid way of seeing the world, and I suspect she is a normalizing subtype. she claims she has high Se but her postings sometimes show very poor, concrete observational skills. I also don't know how she came to the conclusion that sensing types with 4D Si live homeless in a broken car. these are the types that makes sure they have a certain amount of physical comfort. it's all really weird to me, a case where Se is just seen as an excuse to present yourself as bold and strong but you come off as neurotic instead.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm maybe open-mindedness is the wrong word and intellectually curious is a better one dunno. she has a very rigid way of seeing the world, and I suspect she is a normalizing subtype. she claims she has high Se but her postings sometimes show very poor, concrete observational skills. I also don't know how she came to the conclusion that sensing types with 4D Si live homeless in a broken car. these are the types that makes sure they have a certain amount of physical comfort. it's all really weird to me, a case where Se is just seen as an excuse to present yourself as bold and strong but you come off as neurotic instead.
    Intellectually curious is the same thing. Miss Maverick isn't. However, I'd also not expect IEIs to be intellectual curious since, as you put it, introverts are more about depth than breadth and that's not my idea of intellectual curiosity, that's my idea of autistic repetition, in addition to them being ethical and irrational. Additionally, I don't see why sensing types couldn't be homeless, since it's not like most homeless people are trying to live some sort of bohemian lifestyle, most homeless people are either minors, business owners going through hard times, or the chronically-homeless are usually severely mentally ill, and I don't think all mentally ill people are IEI even if maybe all IEIs are mentally ill due to IEIs having zero useful skillset other than becoming a trophy spouse which are also all mentally ill, gotta keep your trophy controlled somehow.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is this theoretical in any way whatsoever, even? Lol.

*Talks about shit that actually happens, posts video recordings of it actually happening.*
    Alive: "It's so theoretical."

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Intellectually curious is the same thing. Miss Maverick isn't.
    Open-minded, no, I'm not. I'm quite opinionated.

Intellectually curious, yes, I am. As is the case with most others with high IQs, I crave mental stimulation. I don't really care if you see it though, as I do not depend on validation...which is the same reason I'm not bothering with the rest of this nonsense in this thread.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-minded, no, I'm not. I'm quite opinionated.

Intellectually curious, yes, I am. As is the case with most others with high IQs, I crave mental stimulation. I don't really care if you see it though, as I do not depend on validation.
    "I don't depend on validation," you say to the whole forum. Intellectual curiosity depends on open-mindedness. How can you learn anything if you think you already know everything? People who think they're curious but they also already know everything are contradicting themselves. I also doubt your IQ is that high. It's probably dropped from the time you were tested as a young child due to living in a car, not finishing school, and generally making an enemy of the intellect. IQs are not Platonic ideals somewhere in the aether, contrary to popular belief.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I don't depend on validation," you say to the whole forum. Intellectual curiosity depends on open-mindedness. How can you learn anything if you think you already know everything? People who think they're curious but they also already know everything are contradicting themselves. I also doubt your IQ is that high. It's probably dropped from the time you were tested as a young child due to living in a car, not finishing school, and generally making an enemy of the intellect. IQs are not Platonic ideals somewhere in the aether, contrary to popular belief.
    I said I'm opinionated, not that I think I know everything. I know folks on this forum love to miscategorize everything in black and white ways, but that isn't what intellectual curiosity is.

I'm also not wasting my time on someone who is miserable enough to try to guise personal attacks on someone's disabilities making them temporarily homless, as something relevant to a conversation about IQ.

As for the "saying it to the whole forum," I was unaware that you were the whole forum. Even if I was addressing the entire forum, does that make a difference? No.

Hey, entire forum, I don't depend on validation.

*Waits for this to change something about that statement*

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, yes, suing the people who are running around armed to the teeth in case some of them are having a bad day and feel like shooting someone who did nothing wrong then blame it on your mental disorders and "suicide by cop" is sure to be a great defense.

The best defense is to not end up on the other side of a barrel in the first place. Don't even use a gun "defensively" because that's unlikely to go in your favor (even if it doesn't go in theirs, either,) just look at cops like spiders who eat flies, and criminals as flies who gather on carrion, and stay away from carrion is my opinion.
    What a dramatization of events. Watch more videos, miss intellectually curious, you'll learn a thing or two about how things actually go down.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've said myself on more than one occasion that I'm not very open-minded. I'm pretty honest, so I own my less flattering qualities. So that was news to me also.

What's funny about the entire thing, though...they're basing their arguments on a misunderstanding about what Big 5 Openness actually entails, interpreting it literally without understanding what is actually being explained by it. Then, they're talking about Big 5 correlations as though Big 5 is part of Socionics or something. I'm sort of just sitting back while laughing, because Alive's manipulative complimenting is wasted. Then, you jump in to try to insult me with something I've already claimed myself, not recognizing that he was just being manipulative.

It's all one big shit show.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 03-28-2023 at 02:41 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is very much culture and society determined. Basically, all what you have to do is to go to some third world country and changes that you meet a cop who uses power over to get benefits becomes very real.

These power trippy acceptance things can change very quickly by fixing some underlying causes which in turn can be very hard .

Just think how fast bunch of Germans went ON/OFF with holocaust.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said I'm opinionated, not that I think I know everything. I know folks on this forum love to miscategorize everything in black and white ways, but that isn't what intellectual curiosity is.

I'm also not wasting my time on someone who is miserable enough to try to guise personal attacks on someone's disabilities making them temporarily homless, as something relevant to a conversation about IQ.

As for the "saying it to the whole forum," I was unaware that you were the whole forum. Even if I was addressing the entire forum, does that make a difference? No.

Hey, entire forum, I don't depend on validation.

*Waits for this to change something about that statement*
    It's not an attack. Mental illnesses generally mean absolutely huge amounts of brain damage and brain damage generally means reduced IQ. Brain damage is not a good thing. If I think I get brain damage I try to repair it, not wear it like a badge of pride. I think I did hurt my brain before, but not in a way bad enough to render me homeless or get me into insane asylums like you've been. While there's always sort of the opportunity cost of the time you missed, that stuff can be fixed. Most people just don't want to fix it, though, because if you do you have to take responsibility for your actions which is heavy stuff, and to take responsibility for your actions you have to have a really strong motivator to pull you through the difficulty. And for me I never had as many problems as you say you do, but that shouldn't even matter, because any obstacle pales so much before the prize as to be infinitesimal.

What a dramatization of events. Watch more videos, miss intellectually curious, you'll learn a thing or two about how things actually go down.
    Oh, you watch YouTube? That's cute. I read books and met real people and see real events. I guess I should stop that and go watch some of those super-reliable YouTube adaptations of Reddit videos to learn that police would never, ever shoot or suffocate anyone innocent (or at least, too innocent for that treatment.) The police have never shot black people, or Muslims, or anyone just seen as strange, and having an extensive mental health record like you do will definitely make them less likely to kill you and not more. The police have never been called for a wellness check because someone is missing and then, since that person has some diagnosis in their database, gotten shot on the grounds that they must've been on a psycho murder spree instead.

If you want to be an enemy of truth, though, I can wipe the dust from my feet. After all, you do take pride in the idea of being sick and screwing people's exes (even when you didn't actually do it) and the like, which is generally the trait you identify a narcissist by.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive making threads about himself again, I see.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not an attack. Mental illnesses generally mean absolutely huge amounts of brain damage and brain damage generally means reduced IQ. Brain damage is not a good thing. If I think I get brain damage I try to repair it, not wear it like a badge of pride. I think I did hurt my brain before, but not in a way bad enough to render me homeless or get me into insane asylums like you've been. While there's always sort of the opportunity cost of the time you missed, that stuff can be fixed. Most people just don't want to fix it, though, because if you do you have to take responsibility for your actions which is heavy stuff, and to take responsibility for your actions you have to have a really strong motivator to pull you through the difficulty. And for me I never had as many problems as you say you do, but that shouldn't even matter, because any obstacle pales so much before the prize as to be infinitesimal.

Oh, you watch YouTube? That's cute. I read books and met real people and see real events. I guess I should stop that and go watch some of those super-reliable YouTube adaptations of Reddit videos to learn that police would never, ever shoot or suffocate anyone innocent (or at least, too innocent for that treatment.) The police have never shot black people, or Muslims, or anyone just seen as strange, and having an extensive mental health record like you do will definitely make them less likely to kill you and not more. The police have never been called for a wellness check because someone is missing and then, since that person has some diagnosis in their database, gotten shot on the grounds that they must've been on a psycho murder spree instead.

If you want to be an enemy of truth, though, I can wipe the dust from my feet. After all, you do take pride in the idea of being sick and screwing people's exes (even when you didn't actually do it) and the like, which is generally the trait you identify a narcissist by.
    U okay bro?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    This is very much culture and society determined. Basically, all what you have to do is to go to some third world country and changes that you meet a cop who uses power over to get benefits becomes very real.

These power trippy acceptance things can change very quickly by fixing some underlying causes which in turn can be very hard .

Just think how fast bunch of Germans went ON/OFF with holocaust.
    It's very real regardless of where you are. The odds just differ depending on where you go. Although, they are determined by more factors than what society you're in, as well. I've been in situations where narcissists manipulated cops before. The result is pretty much the same, you get cops trying to bend laws. Judges ignoring laws, too...that's also happened in my life before.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    U okay bro?
    For real. Apparently needed someone to take some shit out on or something.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For real. Apparently needed someone to take some shit out on or something.
    I'm great. I hope no one reads my posts and joins this forum because of me, though. I can't just quit quietly and expect people to think I disavowed the forum rather than just getting shot, getting taken away by the feds, getting an aneurysm, or similar like other members. This forum is the16narcissists.info, which explains utterly perfectly why most of the OK people leave it as minors: "youthful narcissism" is a thing separate from NPD, but God help the people who are hanging around in middle age and beyond! mu4/mao4 feeds on your attention and you feed on his even though none of you like each other, and thus it is narcissistic supply. Socionics is interesting, but not that complicated. Even Exodus and Hitta, who have done most of the developing in recent years, rarely have any new things to say about the theory, and Gulenko isn't even doing socionics at all. When people get pulled here it's sad because there are so many things they could've accomplished, but then it only looks like a deprivation because narcissists were always just going to talk about themselves on the Internet anyway.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, while I was "not finishing school," I was also self-teaching since age 15 and self-employed/running my own business full time, living off of passive income, by the time I was 23. Voluntarily gave it up because of staying true to my values/morals, even if that meant becoming homeless for them.

Except, I'm also not self-important or narcissistic enough to sit around acting like someone's accomplishments make some kind of difference about someone. You're welcome, since at age 23 you were probably still chasin' that overglorified piece of paper, and if I was naive enough to believe completing school pertains to IQ levels or mental illness impacts IQ, I could easily be like "look at that, brain damaged and yet still smarter than you." So, be glad I'm not the piece of shit that you are because I actually don't base human value on their achievements like you.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 03-28-2023 at 03:38 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, while I was "not finishing school," I was also self-teaching since age 15 and self-employed/running my own business full time, living off of passive income when I was 23. Voluntarily gave it up because of staying true to my values/morals.

Except, I'm also not self-important enough to sit around acting like someone's accomplishments make some kind of difference about someone. You're welcome.
    Well, thinking you're amazing without having accomplishments is kind of the definition of narcissism.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm great. I hope no one reads my posts and joins this forum because of me, though. I can't just quit quietly and expect people to think I disavowed the forum rather than just getting shot, getting taken away by the feds, getting an aneurysm, or similar like other members. This forum is the16narcissists.info, which explains utterly perfectly why most of the OK people leave it as minors: "youthful narcissism" is a thing separate from NPD, but God help the people who are hanging around in middle age and beyond! mu4/mao4 feeds on your attention and you feed on his even though none of you like each other, and thus it is narcissistic supply. Socionics is interesting, but not that complicated. Even Exodus and Hitta, who have done most of the developing in recent years, rarely have any new things to say about the theory, and Gulenko isn't even doing socionics at all. When people get pulled here it's sad because there are so many things they could've accomplished, but then it only looks like a deprivation because narcissists were always just going to talk about themselves on the Internet anyway.
    Hitta didn't really contribute a lot of new material to this site regarding socionics. Maybe astrology.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Hitta didn't really contribute a lot of new material to this site regarding socionics. Maybe astrology.
    He doesn't either, and nor is he even interested in Socionics himself. He only comes here to complain, criticize everyone else, and be miserable. Complains and criticizes if they're into it, complains and criticizes if the're not into it. Literally is the only thing he posts: complaining and criticism. Personally, I think even Alive is more tolerable than him.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't either, and nor is he even interested in Socionics himself. He only comes here to complain, criticize everyone else, and be miserable. Complains and criticizes if they're into it, complains and criticizes if the're not into it. Literally is the only thing he posts: complaining and criticism. Personally, I think even Alive is more tolerable than him.
    Nah, Hitta's more tolerable by a long shot. At least Hitta has interesting things to say about topics like theoretical physics and Hinduism despite his threatened ego. Alive's defense mechanism is to double down on being a broken record asserting bizarre absurdities just to show he can. If Hitta actually made a socionics site I'd join it instead of this one, because Hitta is more tolerable than mu4 and not merely bottom-of-the barrel Alive, but Hitta has no real interest in doing that and mu4 has cornered the market thus far.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, Hitta's more tolerable by a long shot. At least Hitta has interesting things to say about topics like theoretical physics and Hinduism despite his threatened ego. Alive's defense mechanism is to double down on being a broken record asserting bizarre absurdities just to show he can. If Hitta actually made a socionics site I'd join it instead of this one, because Hitta is more tolerable than mu4 and not merely bottom-of-the barrel Alive, but Hitta has no real interest in doing that and mu4 has cornered the market thus far.
    I was talking about you, Not Hitta, bright one. Seriously, all you do is bitch and moan. Any time I catch a glance of your posts, all I want to do is shove a tampon in your mouth to make your PMS stop. It's like you exited your mother's vagina, started crying, and then just never fucking stopped again.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Maverick View Post
    I was talking about you, Not Hitta, bright one. Seriously, all you do is bitch and moan. Any time I catch a glance of your posts, all I want to do is shove a tampon in your mouth to make your PMS stop. It's like you exited your mother's vagina, started crying, and then just never fucking stopped again.
    You have completely failed to read my tone. I enjoy gawking at this forum sometimes. Everyone here has so many things they would fancy and none of them ever come to pass. If I gawk publicly, it also curtails mao4's Maoism a bit as well as Alive having gone completely insane.

Why does nothing people want here come to pass? They have confused the symbol of the thing with the thing. Even academic and therapeutic psychologists don't understand this because they do it, too.

And anyhow, if you don't see me saying anything constructive, maybe that's because you're deliberately looking away from it. My conclusions are often things people don't want to hear, and what I post in public contexts is only the tip of the iceberg.

Furthermore, I don't tend to assume "he" refers to me when someone's writing a wall of text I don't care all that much about.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you move the derail posts to some other thread so we can talk about the actual topic, please?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Midnight Maverick
    if I was naive enough to believe completing school pertains to IQ levels or mental illness impacts IQ
    with schizophrenia, for one, a decline in IQ vs. the premorbid state is seen for some patients

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    @Midnight Maverick

with schizophrenia, for one, a decline in IQ vs. the premorbid state is seen for some patients
    Again, not the topic. Not what was being claimed in the off-topic drivel, either. (Funnily enough, the only disorders I have are actually associated with higher IQ--not that it even matters.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this fantasy where I get arrested and put in jail and made to have hot consensual-nonconsensual sex with the cop that put me in (I have to be the submissive); and then they let me go for doing a good job.

Just wanted to share.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    I have this fantasy where I get arrested and put in jail and made to have hot consensual-nonconsensual sex with the cop that put me in (I have to be the submissive); and then they let me go for doing a good job.

Just wanted to share.
    Lmao

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closing this thread until/unless off-topic gets moved.