Thread: Maritsa's type - EII or else

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa's type - EII or else

Maritsa / @Beautiful sky is the most active who has EII in the profile

There and near are some thoughts against EII.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you think it's a bit too much? Who cares at this point
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you need a consensus all mighty sol? Lol

Ok for reference everyone
    Smiling doesn’t make one an Fe type
    Now go!!!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Also here’s my video

https://youtu.be/YMAkzRoiDjg
    here’s a description of Fi
    Fi is your primary function of use. Your comments about disliking a person's rude behavior toward the handicapped and elderly on the train exhibits an understanding of the social hierarchy; your dislike or disgust toward people who defy the social hierarchy exhibits your understanding of the quality, nature and proper maintenance of personal relations. When you acknowledge your love of the kindness, generosity and giving spirit of human beings, you show that you aspire to humanism and kindness as well as address your attitudes of like or dislike toward the same.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that for some reason @Beautiful sky is the voice of reason defending SLEs, calling out personal anecdotes that make no sense when people type every asshole in their life SLE.

From the video: She is not Fe ego, demo, or HA & she's a rational introvert.

Last edited by inaLim; 03-20-2023 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VIs as Ann Frank, whatever that's worth lol.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder which type @Beautiful sky is in Gs system. But I dont think she will get typed.
    Last edited by myresearch; 03-21-2023 at 12:29 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some people have thought she wasn't EII because she's Berserker-ish and more confrontational than Deltas are supposedly thought to be, because people have this stereotype Deltas are all so innocent and gentle and would never get into spats with people and it's always the other person's fault completely if anybody was ever mad or upset about them about anything- they are clearly God's angels always in the right lol.

Yet EIIs are often "pushy" and confrontational with their morals like that so I don't see what's so bad about her being EII after all. I think some Deltas just don't want her in their quadra because she exposes their annoying self-righteous behaviors for what they really are - but that's like the family man SLE getting butthurt that Mike Dozer is also a SLE and he's now a stereotypical SLE-in-prison as he was caught having sex with an underage male and exposing him to AIDS. ((typical SLE criminal and sex abuse beta pervert)) Maritsa's moralizing is so over the top sometimes - she can seem like she's making a satire out of Delta values. But I just think nah, Deltas really do behave that way around their precious Fi. A person's negative type stereotypes & negative stereotypes about their quadras aren't necessarily about THEM specifically ((if they get too sensitive about it, it just makes ppl think that it's more right than it really is)) - quadras are supposed to be based on "society" - and funningly enough it seems like heterosexual males get butthurt over this & take it too personally the most.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She has that black hole of facial expression (puts nothing outside pulls everything in) reactivity which is very indicative of Fi base.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted EII but somehow I can see IEE
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She defends SLE and chastises ILE which is weird to me. My SLE brother and his SEE wife are ten times the assholes my son or myself could ever be.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE, IEE more likely than EII; behaviour on the forum is EIE > IEE. But she's definitely more held back in her video than what is normal for extraverts. With abnormal traits like non-average IRL quietness for your type, the typing process becomes harder. Some people have more of these non-average qualities than others. By using ITR this hurdle can be mitigated.
    Compare her picture with Alive's: there's the difference in gaze in E vs. I. I think Beautiful sky seems to have some more non-standard non-verbal behaviour, so I'm not certain about EIE. But it seems the most likely.

I just hate Sol and wish him to burn in hell with Maritsa in one jacuzzi
    Looks like both Sol and Maritsa are Fe's.

@inaLim
    She may have a quite good perception of SLE, which is an argument against EII, and is what EIE for one would have. It's hard to say when her IRL relationships and their types aren't known. At least, she criticized when I said that a person was too 'soft' for SLE. Deltas can have the impression of harshness, or even looming danger, from Beta ST's, and Delta NF's generally have these negative perceptions of Beta ST's the most - that negativity is exacerbated in those types, from the point of view of Delta NF's. Beta NF's also see that which is the source of those qualities, but they are not as much translated into ''harshness'' in the negative sense, but rather ''strength'', ''cold-headedness'', ''solidity'' etc. In short: more positive associations. Or at least the negative sides of those types are much easier to deal with and accept for Beta NF's. He has pointed this out to her before.
    At least, seeing the conflicts these two have on the forum worse ITR between them seems more likely.
    Last edited by nifl; 03-21-2023 at 01:16 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

Hi Maritsa,

1.) Based on that video, I honestly don’t understand how anyone types you as an Extrovert. Energetically, you seem to be more withdrawn; it seems that you are naturally a quieter person who prefers to speak in softer tones. As far as explicit behaviors/mannerisms, there isn’t much Fe (externally showcasing your emotions via facial expressions) displayed at all but a more emotionally stoic/walled off demeanor with the CONTENT of your words, the types of things you speak about showcasing strong subjective ethical content (Fi) and an inclination towards ethical matters, in general. At the very least, I think it’s fairly obvious and reasonable to say that you have a greater resemblance to IXFX types.

2.) I’m going to be extremely honest with you. I like you, but you “scare” me a little. Always have. lmao It’s the weirdest shit. It’s like there is some internal tension I feel that makes me want to tread carefully with you. It’s so odd because I know that I don’t feel this way often. Generally speaking, no one intimidates me, not even those I SHOULD be intimidated by. As you know from my behavior on this forum, I can be extremely confrontational and abrasive and am willing to take anyone on.

And yet, if you notice, I’ve never been that way with you even though others seem to come at you, often. I don’t know if you realize this in yourself, but there is a mild degree of energetic aggression (Se) imbued in your style, as in you can be fairly assertive (when you want to be). I don’t think you’re mean or oppressive like how I can be, but there is definitely some forcefulness there. My point is that you aren't a punk or a coward. I can sense that in you. I get the impression that you prefer peace and harmony, but don’t mind enforcing that in a direct manner if you must. In my experience, I only ever experience this “vibe” from ESIs, who are the supervisor of SLE.

What’s interesting is that when I first started posting on the board and I gave my opinion of your typing, I made note of the fact that I felt some degree of supervision from you, but this is when I was typing as LIE (whose supervisor is SLI, but I thought that perhaps as EII you had accentuated Si and Te). Also, because of MBTI, I was conflating Te with Se. In hindsight, I think that what I was describing as Te was also Se:

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo;1336059 @[URL="https://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=1495"
    Beautiful sky[/URL] > EII-Fi > very interesting to me because I think she is dualized af with particularly potent Si recall and seemingly rigid Te, that can at times make me feel slightly "supervised," like I should tread lightly with how I dispense information to her lol--it's an odd feeling especially since I believe her to be EII. But in her usage of Te, there is an innocent, naive quality that pushes me to aid or adjust it more so than become threatened/offended. I can never really feel threatened by EIIs, even when hard, they still make me want to protect and coddle them a bit.
    Based on what I know now, energetically, EIIs strike me as weak and powerless; that’s not you, IMO. Your presence reminds me of that popular urban legend about the mother who lifts up a car to save her screaming child pinned underneath. lol Again, I’m just speaking about your “energy,” “vibe” and “presence,” something I’m very sensitive to (yes, even over the internet I can tell) and I sense a force/strength in you that, in my experience, I don’t find to be the case with EIIs (because they are Se PolR).

An ESI’s strongest functions are Si and Fi, which means they will usually seem “grounded” in their bodies, but their Se (force, will power) is creative and may not be seen until something compels them to take action. But when they do, you notice them. You’re definitely not as pushy or aggressive as someone like me, and to a lesser extent, Sol, but there is some degree of a noticeably “alert,” assertive energy.

The following below are helpful descriptions I found on reddit that describe the social mission of EII and ESI, and I could be wrong, but it seems to me like the ESI social mission might fit you better:

EII: Ethics of Time (R+ into T-, or Fi into Ni). Humanists are some of the most forgiving people out there, but this forgiveness is selfish, used more by Humanists to prove themselves that they are good people indeed. This can lead to all sorts of disasters, mostly being taken advantaged of. What the society needs EIIs to do is to apply this forgiveness to people’s past, to help them realize what went wrong in the person’s past, and how to plot a correcting action. For example, how to solve people’s childhood traumas.

ESI: Ethics of Welfare (R- into S+, or Fi into Si). Guardians are a quiet (and quite rare) people who always evaluate everyone they come in contact with as a people. “Are they good enough to be included in my social circle? Are they ethical?” This is all ?ne and good, however, the society needs ESIs to use their tendencies to minimize negative relationships in order to maximize our comforts in an ethical manner, so people are not walked on, and that the environment is safe. Guardians seem to be the best match for LIEs as partners in that regard, preventing them from totally destroying our planet.

Here are Gulenko’s Normalizing and Harmonizing profiles for ESI because you do seem to be rather introverted and with these accentuated profiles, you’d have stronger Ni which might make you a bit more in touch with your sense of intuition. All I’m saying is it might be helpful/worthwhile to give ESI some consideration:

Normalizing Subtype

Guardian — Condemning

Prototype: An individual with a puritan morality

Normalizing ESI is good at sensing relationships between people. She is conscientious, not because of coercion, but by her own comictions. She adheres to established and time-tested methods of work. She is punctual and sometimes comes to meetings ahead of schedule. She is committed to a job from start to completion; otherwise, she will feel burdened. This ESI
    prepares for everything in advance and does a job carefully and consistently, overcoming laziness or apathy. This is a person of duty, yet she won’t sacrifice her personal interests for the team or external causes.

Normalizing ESI is inclined to clearly divide people into categories of good, bad, or neutral. Neutral is only for those at a distance, especially in the absence of contact. She analyzes eyes and facial expressions to figure out an attitude, judging whether someone is rude or not. She appreciates true friendship that offers mutual support, especially in times of adversity.

She is capable of separating work from pleasure. She spares no time or effort maintaining order in her area. She examines instructions and carefully conducts documentation. She handles money
    efficiently, controlling finances and avoiding debt. She is consistent in her habits and affections.

Normalizing ESI values family and loves spending time with relatives. Generally, she has good aesthetic taste and loathes dirtiness and untidiness. She is endowed with pedagogical skills.
    While noticing other people’s shortcomings, she is never inclined to express them without necessity. When a person’s negative aspects become intolerable, only then will she feel the need to confront them, and if the issue is not resolved, she may end all relations with them. She is generally considered a moralist who upholds strong values. Injustice and unethical
    behavior affect her greatly. She is very sensitive, returning good for good and evil for evil. She often believes that others neither notice her diligence nor her professionalism.

Harmonizing Subtype

Guardian — Solacer

Prototypes: Farmers, conservationists

Harmonizing ESI appreciates comfort most of all, both in life as well as in relationships. She adapts to a new environment only if she is not threatened. In unfamiliar society or with few people around, she feels awkward and tries to escape unnoticed. Her attitude is expressed not so much in words, but in her tone of voice and looks. Her delicate nervous system gives rise to increased sensitivity. She is inclined to spend time dwelling on her pain and sorrow, having to justify her failures. Her psychological mood is linked to her own outward appearance.

Harmonizing ESI accumulates numerous facts and impressions in her memory about people she has encountered. She makes connections between past events and what is happening at the moment. She is wary of strangers, but more willing to excuse them. Although extremely cautious and mistrustful, she is afraid of making a mistake, and so won’t hesitate to agree to proposals if she feels the results are imminent. Dissociating herself from the evil and misfortune of the outside world, she furnishes her own clean and well-maintained house or plot.

She often changes her goals, and can take radical steps at critical moments, which are often subsequently regretted. Generally, she will not want to move or be strained, preferring to be in her own territory on the principle of “my house — my fortress.” She is inclined to live
    independently and apart, not wanting to be disturbed or to trouble others.

Harmonizing ESI appreciates the peace and rest around her greatly. Sudden anger and resistance manifest only when someone intrudes on her territory.

She acutely senses approaching deadlines; she becomes nervous and ready to do anything to finish, as she is afraid of running out of time. She tends to share work responsibilities with others. Undemonstrative, she dislikes being put out there and attracting undue attention. Her emotions
    are driven by the situation: amongst cheerful people, she’ll be merry, and amongst gloomy circumstances, serious.

At first, she may seem somewhat unapproachable, wary, and distrustful; however, once approached, this feeling disappears. Over time she comes relax and starts to behave in an uninhibited manner.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @Beautiful sky

Hi Maritsa,

1.) Based on that video, I honestly don’t understand how anyone types you as an Extrovert. Energetically, you seem to be more withdrawn; it seems that you are naturally a quieter person who prefers to speak in softer tones. As far as explicit behaviors/mannerisms, there isn’t much Fe (externally showcasing your emotions via facial expressions) displayed at all but a more emotionally stoic/walled off demeanor with the CONTENT of your words, the types of things you speak about showcasing strong subjective ethical content (Fi) and an inclination towards ethical matters, in general. At the very least, I think it’s fairly obvious and reasonable to say that you have a greater resemblance to IXFX types.

2.) I’m going to be extremely honest with you. I like you, but you “scare” me a little. Always have. lmao It’s the weirdest shit. It’s like there is some internal tension I feel that makes me want to tread carefully with you. It’s so odd because I know that I don’t feel this way often. Generally speaking, no one intimidates me, not even those I SHOULD be intimidated by. As you know from my behavior on this forum, I can be extremely confrontational and abrasive and am willing to take anyone on.

And yet, if you notice, I’ve never been that way with you even though others seem to come at you, often. I don’t know if you realize this in yourself, but there is a mild degree of energetic aggression (Se) imbued in your style, as in you can be fairly assertive (when you want to be). I don’t think you’re mean or oppressive like how I can be, but there is definitely some forcefulness there. My point is that you aren't a punk or a coward. I can sense that in you. I get the impression that you prefer peace and harmony, but don’t mind enforcing that in a direct manner if you must. In my experience, I only ever experience this “vibe” from ESIs, who are the supervisor of SLE.

What’s interesting is that when I first started posting on the board and I gave my opinion of your typing, I made note of the fact that I felt some degree of supervision from you, but this is when I was typing as LIE (whose supervisor is SLI, but I thought that perhaps as EII you had accentuated Si and Te). Also, because of MBTI, I was conflating Te with Se. In hindsight, I think that what I was describing as Te was also Se:

Based on what I know now, energetically, EIIs strike me as weak and powerless; that’s not you, IMO. Your presence reminds me of that popular urban legend about the mother who lifts up a car to save her screaming child pinned underneath. lol Again, I’m just speaking about your “energy,” “vibe” and “presence,” something I’m very sensitive to (yes, even over the internet I can tell) and I sense a force/strength in you that, in my experience, I don’t find to be the case with EIIs (because they are Se PolR).

An ESI’s strongest functions are Si and Fi, which means they will usually seem “grounded” in their bodies, but their Se (force, will power) is creative and may not be seen until something compels them to take action. But when they do, you notice them. You’re definitely not as pushy or aggressive as someone like me, and to a lesser extent, Sol, but there is some degree of a noticeably “alert,” assertive energy.

The following below are helpful descriptions I found on reddit that describe the social mission of EII and ESI, and I could be wrong, but it seems to me like the ESI social mission might fit you better:

EII: Ethics of Time (R+ into T-, or Fi into Ni). Humanists are some of the most forgiving people out there, but this forgiveness is selfish, used more by Humanists to prove themselves that they are good people indeed. This can lead to all sorts of disasters, mostly being taken advantaged of. What the society needs EIIs to do is to apply this forgiveness to people’s past, to help them realize what went wrong in the person’s past, and how to plot a correcting action. For example, how to solve people’s childhood traumas.

ESI: Ethics of Welfare (R- into S+, or Fi into Si). Guardians are a quiet (and quite rare) people who always evaluate everyone they come in contact with as a people. “Are they good enough to be included in my social circle? Are they ethical?” This is all ?ne and good, however, the society needs ESIs to use their tendencies to minimize negative relationships in order to maximize our comforts in an ethical manner, so people are not walked on, and that the environment is safe. Guardians seem to be the best match for LIEs as partners in that regard, preventing them from totally destroying our planet.

Here are Gulenko’s Normalizing and Harmonizing profiles for ESI because you do seem to be rather introverted and with these accentuated profiles, you’d have stronger Ni which might make you a bit more in touch with your sense of intuition. All I’m saying is it might be helpful/worthwhile to give ESI some consideration:

Normalizing Subtype

Guardian — Condemning

Prototype: An individual with a puritan morality

Normalizing ESI is good at sensing relationships between people. She is conscientious, not because of coercion, but by her own comictions. She adheres to established and time-tested methods of work. She is punctual and sometimes comes to meetings ahead of schedule. She is committed to a job from start to completion; otherwise, she will feel burdened. This ESI
    prepares for everything in advance and does a job carefully and consistently, overcoming laziness or apathy. This is a person of duty, yet she won’t sacrifice her personal interests for the team or external causes.

Normalizing ESI is inclined to clearly divide people into categories of good, bad, or neutral. Neutral is only for those at a distance, especially in the absence of contact. She analyzes eyes and facial expressions to figure out an attitude, judging whether someone is rude or not. She appreciates true friendship that offers mutual support, especially in times of adversity.

She is capable of separating work from pleasure. She spares no time or effort maintaining order in her area. She examines instructions and carefully conducts documentation. She handles money
    efficiently, controlling finances and avoiding debt. She is consistent in her habits and affections.

Normalizing ESI values family and loves spending time with relatives. Generally, she has good aesthetic taste and loathes dirtiness and untidiness. She is endowed with pedagogical skills.
    While noticing other people’s shortcomings, she is never inclined to express them without necessity. When a person’s negative aspects become intolerable, only then will she feel the need to confront them, and if the issue is not resolved, she may end all relations with them. She is generally considered a moralist who upholds strong values. Injustice and unethical
    behavior affect her greatly. She is very sensitive, returning good for good and evil for evil. She often believes that others neither notice her diligence nor her professionalism.

Harmonizing Subtype

Guardian — Solacer

Prototypes: Farmers, conservationists

Harmonizing ESI appreciates comfort most of all, both in life as well as in relationships. She adapts to a new environment only if she is not threatened. In unfamiliar society or with few people around, she feels awkward and tries to escape unnoticed. Her attitude is expressed not so much in words, but in her tone of voice and looks. Her delicate nervous system gives rise to increased sensitivity. She is inclined to spend time dwelling on her pain and sorrow, having to justify her failures. Her psychological mood is linked to her own outward appearance.

Harmonizing ESI accumulates numerous facts and impressions in her memory about people she has encountered. She makes connections between past events and what is happening at the moment. She is wary of strangers, but more willing to excuse them. Although extremely cautious and mistrustful, she is afraid of making a mistake, and so won’t hesitate to agree to proposals if she feels the results are imminent. Dissociating herself from the evil and misfortune of the outside world, she furnishes her own clean and well-maintained house or plot.

She often changes her goals, and can take radical steps at critical moments, which are often subsequently regretted. Generally, she will not want to move or be strained, preferring to be in her own territory on the principle of “my house — my fortress.” She is inclined to live
    independently and apart, not wanting to be disturbed or to trouble others.

Harmonizing ESI appreciates the peace and rest around her greatly. Sudden anger and resistance manifest only when someone intrudes on her territory.

She acutely senses approaching deadlines; she becomes nervous and ready to do anything to finish, as she is afraid of running out of time. She tends to share work responsibilities with others. Undemonstrative, she dislikes being put out there and attracting undue attention. Her emotions
    are driven by the situation: amongst cheerful people, she’ll be merry, and amongst gloomy circumstances, serious.

At first, she may seem somewhat unapproachable, wary, and distrustful; however, once approached, this feeling disappears. Over time she comes relax and starts to behave in an uninhibited manner.
    I think that EII can be strong in their verbal response because we have to be in order to stand up for ourselves against Estj who can be manipulative and rather harsh so yeah no pussy here. And I think it helps to be somewhat strong
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-21-2023 at 03:47 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t think ESI fits me because unlike ESI I can’t stand watching or being around conflict especially when it gets bodily and vulgar and pushy and aggressive
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Don't you think it's a bit too much? Who cares at this point
    If one assumes that we are seeing LSE-EIE here; in these situations super-ego relations between JXE can be particularly grinding. Externally they're the most insistent types. Where if it was conflictors, the PXI interlocutor would more often ostensibly yield and not explicitly fight back (but PXI can then more surreptitiously act against the wishes or demands of JXE, to avoid explicit conflict).

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    If one assumes that we are seeing LSE-EIE here; in these situations super-ego relations between JXE can be particularly grinding. Externally they're the most insistent types. Where if it was conflictors, the PXI interlocutor would more often ostensibly yield and not explicitly fight back (but PXI can then more surreptitiously act against the wishes or demands of JXE, to avoid explicit conflict).
    To be honest, looking at how sol brings up Maritsa in threads that are not designed to be about her, and looking at answers like "I just hate Sol and wish him to burn in hell with Maritsa in one jacuzzi", it seems to me that there's some weird obsession going on here, which you can often observe with beta types.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

For the theme's task would be useful to do more of votes and lesser of philosophy.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For the theme's task would be useful to do more of votes and lesser of philosophy.
    firstly, philosophy is needed to establish whether there really are jacuzzis in hell or not

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    firstly, philosophy is needed to establish whether there really are jacuzzis in hell or not
    1st - a vote. then philosophy and jacuzzis

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the last option

Sol is one funny dude

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I know for sure is that Maritsa leads with Fi. I’ve sometimes thought she feels kinda ESI but I don’t think that quite fits her as well as EII. Fi leads tend to be very assertive about their views in general; it’s not just an Se thing. I’ve met plenty of EIIs who aren’t cowards and will stand up for others or for themselves (unlike me). Fi is a powerful tool

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1st - a vote. then philosophy and jacuzzis
    Why did you put the last option
    -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, be my activity partner. LSEs suck anyway, too judgmental and pushy.

come to the nicer side with no ass-sols.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There’s nothing more stressful for me than the bureaucracy of child school enrollment . I need whatever type who doesn’t get stressed out to come and save me
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    Maritsa, be my activity partner. LSEs suck anyway, too judgmental and pushy.

come to the nicer side with no ass-sols.
    any day
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To understand good the difference of types by valued functions is useful to do positive checking of own type by IR with >10 people who are known well "irl".

Noobs which voted for base Fi never did it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ya bunch of noooobs.
    Daddy Sol is gonna teach you real gud.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To understand good the difference of types by valued functions is useful to do positive checking of own type by IR with >10 people who are known well "irl".

Why did you put vote and start thread if you want/except everybody to think she's not an EII ?
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nbooooooooooooooooobs

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol
    -

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I wonder which type @Beautiful sky is in Gs system. But I dont think she will get typed.
    I guess FiSi with Harmonizing subtype?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

based on what everyone has said in the thread, and based on the picture (havent watched the video, attention span worse then a paramesium) she doesnt seem bad enough at Se to be EII. i hate to create self doubt and frustration, but even the photo has the Se stare of assessment. reading some of the posts shes made, she doesnt have the docility or passive-aggressiveness (depending on context) i would imagine an Se poLR type has. not that Se poLRs cant stick up for themselves, but they often dont know when to do it or how to do it. when Maritsa is asserting, its always very puntuated, and cool, it glazes over the present situation, where a polr would flare up or go ghost. but at the end of the day, take what im saying at face value only. i havent been on the site that long anyways, and i'm younger then most of the active users here. i just thought there's nothing wrong with harmless discussions.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa / @Beautiful sky is the most active who has EII in the profile

There and near are some thoughts against EII.

Edit: I guess it's a bit much making threads about forum members like this, everyone deserves some peace. I don't want to get into an endless debate about her type but I did care to say typings depend both on type image image and methodology, neither of which have universal consensus. I don't see a point in debating typings, except if you and your interlocutor are on the same page as to which school of socionics you are talking about.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she didn't consent to it, I would have ignored this.

Hopefully he stops badgering people about these things.

It's a lack of respect for people's space, even though they could be wrong about their type.

There's a right time to teach, if you can persuade someone in a selling point. Not Te hammering with "I'm right, you're wrong!" Listen to me baby, running at them with a dictionary.

Difference between Fe and Te, btw.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

>10 year old drama of "Maritsa is not EII"
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...0794-Maritsa33

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I def think LSEs can be the most confrontational, there se can be overwhelming.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-14-2024 at 03:29 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I def think LSEs can be the most confrontational, there se can be overwhelming the others in delta I have little to no experience with so I wouldn't know. I
    extraverts are direct compared to introverts. T, S, J also are predisposing factors.
    for LSE, Te is what their confrontationality is mostly about, not Se - Se is not valued and S is the 2nd function. it's SLE/SEE who are the most confrontational in Se.
    the feeling of being overwhelmed is most pronounced in conflictor/superego ITR, where the press is on weak non-valued functions. not in ITR with your own quadra, especially not identity/mirror.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast