Here's a tough one for you.

If I am so INTj, what ever that's supposed to mean, then why am I a heavy Narrator?

Those of you who have been reading my posts should know that I am allergic to question marks. I hate asking questions. It makes me feel like an obnoxious brat. I always feel that asking questions puts me in a subordinate position. It goes completely against my instincts.

In real life I am no different from on these boards. I never ever ask questions. Even when I am faced with a problem at work, or university, and I approach someone for help, the form of communication I choose is as follows: "Hey - I've got a problem here. This and this here is troubling me. I was hoping you could help in this and this way."

Am I interpretting the term 'Narrator' wrongly? Who knows what is going on?

TACITURN (N:1,2 S:3,4):
1.Tend to use interrogative intonations – much of what they say sounds like a question.
2.Inclined to repeat a question asked of fthem, or to voice other questions (eg, “Where should I start?”) before answering. These questions are not truly asked of anyone, just voiced, and often used to help the 'flow' of a conversation.
3.Prefer speaking in 'question and answer' dialogues, and may actively (though perhaps not consciously) work to turn the conversation to this form. They may have a real or imaginary interlocutor with whom they carry out this dialogue.
4.When interrupted with a question while speaking, will answer immediately and then return to where they left off, and often feel compelled to interrupt in such a manner.
5.(when asked a question) “Is there more than one way to do that? Of course. But what is the best way? Well, [...]”
NARRATOR (N:3,4 S:1,2):
1.Inclined to speak in a declarative manner – even their questions may sound like statements.
2.Usually use questions solely for the purpose of receiving an answer.
3.Prefer speaking in 'alternating monologues', wherein each speaker takes turns speaking, and may attempt (though perhaps not consciously) to convert the conversation to this form.
4.When interrupted with a question while speaking, they ask the questioner wait until they are finished speaking. They may also ask the questioner to 'be patient', and subsequently work the answer to the question into their speech. Accordingly, they prefer to wait until the speaker has finished before asking questions.
5.“On my way to St Ives, I met a man with seven wives. These seven wives had seven sacks, and the seven sacks held seven cats, and these seven cats had seven kits. Kits, cats, sacks, wives – How many were going to St Ives?”