User Tag List

Thread: Hi :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi :)

Hi everybody, I'm not a native speaker so I'm really sorry if hi any misunderstanding in my wording :)

Well, I'm very interested in Typology, although I've only dived deep into Jungian Psychological types I've been wanting to get involved in other systems for a while now, especially this one is a bit experimental for me as the little I read seems like some kind of interesting hybrid system. I was told that this forum is great, so I would like to learn more about Socionics here.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi welcome
    Not don’t listen to sol’s ridiculous contrived theories on type.
    Do you want to try a short bit sweet test?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course I can try! I really want to learn from scratch. I have no idea what type it could be.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Openwindow View Post
    Of course I can try! I really want to learn from scratch. I have no idea what type it could be.
    Well you have to keep a journal and ask yourself to answer this question: what lense do I use to see the world through?
    Now imagine the functions as the lenses that you are using!

For instance I use Fi and Fi is personal subjective and through the lense of relationships. When I’m out about socially I observe others relationships and sometimes a beautiful relationship of love and kindness strikes at this ideal I have imagined between relationships and I will make that judgment “that is such a loving relationship between parent and child” I too live and embody this loving manner with my own child so I can show (be a model) to the world what it means to be this loving relationship. My negative observations will come out too when I condone bad examples of relationships dynamics.
    You see how that lense works?

So here’s a link to the lenses

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...abolism-models
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo.html
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A typing thread with a video in the 'What's My Type?' section is a good idea for that, to receive opinions from the forum. If you speak good enough English you can give your answers to a questionnaire in the video. Otherwise you can just speak how you are most comfortable, and additionally attach a written questionnaire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh! I did it, it was shorter than i thought and funny specific, the result was INFp although I'm skeptical of it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh! I did it, it was shorter than i thought and funny specific, the result was INFp although I'm skeptical of it.
    What makes you skeptical?
    Also let’s say you have an important event coming up one day on that day do you clear your schedule for that event or multitask on that day?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could say the general description but also the name "the romantic" I don't consider myself one, seems a bit corny right? hehe I think I'm idealistic or was at some point but it also seems like those ideals can only exist within my own mind, like a dream maybe? Something I would tell a friend about as a silly idea (even if it might be meaningful to me?) or maybe I would tell a stranger on the internet. Definitely not truly romantic or affectionate type, let's just say I just like to play with the concepts while being a little miserable at the same time.

I like to think of myself as an organized person, I make schedules in fact I enjoy making them, I can go all the way with a good schedule. I'm good at multitasking but can be annoying if it's something I consider boring. It can also move too fast for me, I like to take my time with practical things.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This should be the only relatively active English forum.

To read in English about Socionics I recommend Filatova's book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, maybe that's why it's the best? xd. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out later.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I could say the general description but also the name "the romantic" I don't consider myself one, seems a bit corny right? hehe I think I'm idealistic or was at some point but it also seems like those ideals can only exist within my own mind, like a dream maybe? Something I would tell a friend about as a silly idea (even if it might be meaningful to me?) or maybe I would tell a stranger on the internet. Definitely not truly romantic or affectionate type, let's just say I just like to play with the concepts while being a little miserable at the same time.

I like to think of myself as an organized person, I make schedules in fact I enjoy making them, I can go all the way with a good schedule. I'm good at multitasking but can be annoying if it's something I consider boring. It can also move too fast for me, I like to take my time with practical things.
    It’s an archetype name.

There are other names for IEI like “Lyracist”
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may make a video or open a thread for help : ) it has been recommended to me. Thanks for replying!