Life.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Themes in the inappropriate sections like seems this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Life.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In everyday life: When I see others behaving strangely

Here: when I see @Alive definitions of Ni which are about to be expanded to include everything in life
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This whole youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/@JustRolledIn

People do the craziest shit with their cars. The weirdest one is duct taping a tire to stop a leak. It seems to pop up more often than anything else.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Themes in the inappropriate sections like seems this one.
    No. It's implied that this thread is for psychological things that make you go wtf. I didn't specify because I thought the section it was in and the first post I started this thread off with should make it obvious.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Government basically disclosing the existence of real actual UFOs activity and people don't give a fly. I guess If an Alien had breakfast in the white house people wouldn't care either. The truth is that people don't give a monkey poo about almost anything, their area of interests are rather restricted when you think about it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My daughter who tripped over air and I had to look and see if something invisible was in front of her
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maverick View Post
    I'll start.

My (LSE) professor casually threw in a story about how his client gouged his eyes out because he felt like there was something behind his eyes (as far as I remember it)
    while working, I encountered a psych patient who had also made himself go blind

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    @Alive definitions of Ni which are about to be expanded to include everything in life
    So fucking accurate...

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The majority of people around me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not much 'shocks' me in this sense because my Ni kind of sees everything coming. It made me go WTF if I see people having kids who I never thought would have kids, which might sound stupid cuz duh obviously, most people want kids and to replicate their DNA, but I mean maybe like if they weren't the fatherly or motherly type to begin with it can make me go wtf. I guess only because my own parents, I had a move naive/sheltered/idyllic upbringing where my parents actually got along with each other and wanted kids. How it was 'supposed to be' - so if I see somebody breed where it feels kind of more of a surprise, it's a surprise.

I'm not sure I answered your question the 'right way' but I tried.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://nypost.com/2012/04/23/li-mom...her-boss-suit/

A “kind and generous’’ Long Island mom donated a kidney to save the life of her boss — who then turned around after she got what she wanted and helped fire the poor woman, according to an explosive new legal complaint.

“I decided to become a kidney donor to my boss, and she took my heart,’’ Debbie Stevens, a 47-year-old divorced mother of two, sobbed to The Post.

“I feel very betrayed. This has been a very hurtful and horrible experience for me. She just took this gift and put it on the ground and kicked it.’’

In papers filed Friday with the state human rights commission, Stevens charges that she was clearly set up by Jackie Brucia, 61, her once-ailing boss at the billion-dollar Atlantic Automotive Group, which operates several new-car dealerships.

Stevens said she first got to know Brucia, one of the West Islip company’s controllers, while toiling as a clerical worker for the firm starting in January 2009.

Stevens then left the company in June 2010 to move to Florida. But when she returned to Long Island for a visit that September, she stopped by the office and talked with Brucia, a discussion that included Brucia’s health problems and “her need for a kidney transplant,’’ the papers state.

Stevens told The Post that Brucia told her she’d located a possible donor, a family friend.

But “because she was naturally a kind and generous person, Stevens told Brucia that, if necessary, she would be willing to donate a kidney,’’ the document says.

“Brucia . . . told her, ‘You never know, I may have to take you up on that offer one day,’ ” the papers say.

Soon after, Stevens decided to move back to Long Island for good and asked Brucia if she could return to work there. She had a job with the company again within weeks.

Then, two months later, in January 2011, Stevens told The Post, Brucia “called me into her office and said, ‘My donor was denied.

Were you serious when you said that?’ I said, ‘Sure, yeah.’ She was my boss, I respected her. It’s just who I am. I didn’t want her to die.’’

Brucia had been “apparently grooming her to be her ‘backup plan,’ ” according to the papers. But while Stevens was a close health match for Brucia, she wasn’t a perfect one. So the doctors agreed to allow Stevens to donate her left kidney to someone else in the transplant group so that Brucia could move up the waiting list and get her organ from someone else.

“I felt I was giving her life back,’’ Stevens told The Post. “My kidney ended up going to St. Louis, Missouri, and hers came from San Francisco.”

Stevens said she did not realize that she was in for serious pain, discomfort in her legs and digestive problems after the surgery on Aug. 10, 2011. She said she felt pressured to return to work Sept. 6, before she was ready — even while her boss was still recovering at home. When Stevens went home sick three days after her return, she said, Brucia actually called her from home to berate her.

“She . . . said, ‘What are you doing? Why aren’t you at work?’ I told her I didn’t feel good,’’ Stevens told The Post. “She said, ‘You can’t come and go as you please. People are going to think you’re getting special treatment.’ ”

After Brucia returned to work, she’d yell at Stevens in front of co-workers over alleged mistakes, Stevens said.

Stevens said her office and overtime were eventually taken away and that she was demoted to a dealership 50 miles from her home in a high-crime neighborhood that co-workers jokingly called “Siberia.’’ Experiencing mental anguish, she consulted a psychiatrist, and her lawyers wrote a letter to the company — after which Stevens was quickly fired, the papers state.

Brucia did not return phone calls from The Post. She was spotted outside her Babylon home Friday getting into a limo with plastic cups and what appeared to be a bottle of pink champagne.

Yesterday, her husband, James, told a reporter the claims were “far from the truth’’ but declined to say how. “She didn’t fire anybody,’’ he only said.

AAG also did not return a request for comment.
    Stevens’ lawyer, Lenard Leeds, said he plans to file a discrimination lawsuit against AAG, and would likely seek millions of dollars in compensation.

Another lawyer for Stevens, Jason Barbara, added, “[Brucia] turns on her, and she should have been kissing her feet.’’
    Still, Stevens said, “I have no regrets [that] I donated a kidney because it saved the life of a man in Missouri.’’

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol
    Someone consistly punching in and out incorrectly on their time card every week for 25 years of employment
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html