Thread: Machine Gun Kelly

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Machine Gun Kelly

I'm late to the game as always, but my latest boi crush is MGK.

What's his type y'all???????

Not any nigga can snatch my animal spirit

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE ‽

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s regularly seen as EIE. And Megan Fox is most likely beta ST.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE Fi

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    IEI
    I knew that you were going to say that.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MGK is an LSI-C and Megan Fox is an SLE-H.

1-2D Se doesn't have the immediate capacity for this type of instinctual behavior. Y'all are so bad at typing.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Y'all are so bad at typing.
    so you honestly think that logical types with 1D Fe dress like this?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnc7NobNHvc/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_nBg2SNgr/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CkL4gZAJbBJ/
    https://parade.com/.image/t_share/MT...ne-27-2022.jpg

that guy is entirely driven by emotions and self-expression. When I think of LSI, I think of level-headed, unemotional, mechanical people with a short temper, not of a guy that dresses like a flamingo
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 03-10-2023 at 09:02 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking EIE

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you honestly think that logical types with 1D Fe dress like this?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnc7NobNHvc/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_nBg2SNgr/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CkL4gZAJbBJ/
    https://parade.com/.image/t_share/MT...ne-27-2022.jpg

that guy is entirely driven by emotions and self-expression. When I think of LSI, I think of level-headed, unemotional, mechanical people with a short temper, not of a guy that dresses like a flamingo
    1.) Again, you make far too many assumptions. MGK is in the Entertainment Industry, and is based in the most "plastic," image-conscious city on the planet: Los Angeles. How do you know that MGK's style isn't being directly commandeered or influenced by some ESE stylist who wants to inject a brighter, more colorful, upbeat, and approachable display to contrast with MGK's severe, icy, aloof demeanor? Right, you don't know that, unless you have proof. Therefore, we'll need to consider other variables outside of how he presents.

2.) It also seems as if you're conflating Se with Fe; an aspect of Se concerns making a sensory impact on the external world via methods that convey dynamism and power. This can manifest as wearing or doing things perceived as striking or dazzling to onlookers. Also, LSI-C has enhanced Se, Ne and Fe, and will thereby be prone to creating more novel, brighter and colorful displays. Here’s what Filatova and Gulenko have to say on the matter:

a.] Filatova, LSI: Sensory subtype.

"This subtype is more impulsive than logical, often giving the impression of being outgoing but assertive. He does not shy away from conflicts, he can turn out to be categorical, harsh and even aggressive if his interests are hurt. His requirements are not always observed by him, although he may insist on their fulfillment by others. In a calm state, he prefers to act based on a reasonable and fair system of relations: you - me, I - you. Often gives the impression of an emotional person, amiable with representatives of the opposite sex. He considers himself in a vertical hierarchical system, in which he seeks to occupy the highest possible place, can be very upset and even get sick if he was bypassed by someone whom he considers less competent.

Distrustful, may suggest hidden bad intentions in the opponent. Often, he is characterized by a "look from the inside", with which he, as it were, probes all possible options for defense and attack in case of danger. Men love to wear mustaches. They are more free in clothes than representatives of the logical subtype. They are very mobile, have excellent control over their bodies, many find themselves in professional dances, on stage and in show business."

b.] Gulenko, LSI-C: Inspector — Rescuer

"This subtype is inclined to humor people, knowing how to improvise, draw attention, give compliments and entertain publicly. She is able to captivate listeners by providing exciting information with humor and an emotive manner; however, when she falls into disputes, she can become violent and aggressive. Her playful threats can escalate into real action.
    This LSI ardently resists any attempt to subjugate her to any rules. She is pretty clever and cunning, resorting to little tricks as well as complex ones. She may overlook others. Not all she does is what has been promised.

She makes a fierce defense against encroachments on her territory. She cannot tolerate people touching her things. If her arguments are ignored, she can easily lose her cool. She estimates work output based on the difficulties she has previously experienced in the course of implementation.

She reflects on psychological problems a lot and is eagerly interested in the relations between people, even though her personal life says little. She needs a periodic emotional discharge to release internal stress. She is inclined to provoke others in various ways in order to determine their true attitudes.

This subtype takes good care of the ladies (men) or gladly accepts courtship (women). Despite her sociability and curiosity, breaks must be taken."

3.) Beta STs, perhaps more than any other sensor and type overall, are built for violence, and particularly when unhealthy, will have difficulties not enacting violence in inappropriate contexts and situations. I could post at least 5 more videos of MGK attacking people in public. The motherfucker is a loose canon. That is not behavior typically associated with Beta NFs, who by nature, are now endowed with strong sensory-based instincts. You must get that through your skull.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 03-10-2023 at 11:39 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Machine Gun Kelly - ILE
    Megan Fox - SLE

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MGK is an LSI-C and Megan Fox is an SLE-H.

1-2D Se doesn't have the immediate capacity for this type of instinctual behavior. Y'all are so bad at typing.
    Megan Fox has similar facial geometry to mine, she is also an SLE-H, she was a major bully and badass in highscool, she's also Bi and she's 36. I used to want call myself Linas Fox, lol, I really loved that, but I do not really find her that attractive tbh. It's like I'd love to hang with her, but I wouldn't date her, because she is just too basic, like me. I'd rather be with some crazy yet fragile IEI-C <3

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Megan Fox has similar facial geometry to mine, she is also an SLE-H, she was a major bully and badass in highscool, she's also Bi and she's 36. I used to want call myself Linas Fox, lol, I really loved that, but I do not really find her that attractive tbh. It's like I'd love to hang with her, but I wouldn't date her, because she is just too basic, like me. I'd rather be with some crazy yet fragile IEI-C <3
    i think she is LSI and she was bullied, she wasnt a bully or i havent caught up
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i think she is LSI and she was bullied, she wasnt a bully or i havent caught up
    Wait what? I thought she was cool in highschool, lol.

Yeah, I think you're right. I'm reading her wiki.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Machine Gun Kelly - ILE
    Megan Fox - SLE
    1.) Tovarisch, I think you should have another look at Machine Gun Kelly. In both bone structure (symmetrical, chiseled), body structure (slim, tall, lanky), and energy/vibe, he looks just like Muddy, who is also LSI. Also, both appreciate guns and violence like many Beta ST types lol That is not common to Alpha types.

2.) Also, you should know better than anyone that Intertype Relations is an important factor when considering types for a couple. MGK and Megan Fox have been together for 3 years and engaged for 1. If MGK is ILE and Megan Fox is SLE, that would mean they have Business Partner relations, which is not bad, but it's not very attractive for romance. However, relations between an LSI and SLE (Mirror) would be far more favorable and attractive because they belong to the same Quadra and possess the same values. Cognitively, types within the same Quadra are usually most attracted to each other. However, SLE and LSI both have an aggressive romance style, are bad at understanding/communicating emotions, don't have the proper intuition to understand how things will unfold overtime, and so there will be a lot of dysfunction and drama.

3.) I'm curious, what type do you think @Leo is? Don't disappoint me. lol
    Last edited by Alonzo; 03-11-2023 at 09:51 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    lmao, dude you're smoking HEAVY dick if you think that, under any circumstances, you and Megan Fox share a similar facial structure. I never know if you are being serious or sarcastic because you say some WILD shit.

And of course you don't find her attractive because you are not SLE or in Beta Quadra. lol You also seem to heavily prioritize the "Eros" (Si) form of love that all Si valuers possess, but that strong Si valuers prioritize:

"Eros - this is a passionate, powerful, and sensual attraction to the object of love. Appearance and manner of behavior of a loved one are of great value here. They evoke aesthetic feelings and reverence before the outward perfection, often exaggerated - of face, figure, gait. People for whom this form of love is predominant seek harmony of both body and soul, and are able to turn a blind eye to minor flaws and faults. Inspired by love, they are capable of great devotion, constantly improving their own manners and ways of expressing their feelings, as well as forms of their body, beauty of their clothes, aesthetics of their environment. They willingly adjust and adapt their partner to themselves. They give much importance to physical enjoyments. Not finding the desired harmony, they become forever disappointed in the object of their feelings, and easily part ways with him or her. This form of displays of affection became widespread in ancient Greece, is most characteristic of developed societies, and is still widely promoted by the media and various forms of art. "

Based solely on your posts around here, you CONSTANTLY focus on and make evaluations according to the degree to which you are physically attracted to people, often times going into detail about their physical attributes. Whereas, actual Se valuers and especially strong Se valuers put more importance on the "Victoria" form of love:

"Victoria - this type of erotic behavior is the most distant from the intellectual and spiritual needs than others. It lacks in depth and creativity. It is based on a pleasant feeling of conquering the object of one's feelings. This is a kind of game-struggle. If the conquered person does not resist, interest towards him or her is quickly lost. For introverts or ambiverts (less sociable people) this feeling can be very stable and reliable, when a loved one is regarded as a necessary possession. Attention to the partner manifests as never-ending demands, which imply the best of intentions. This feeling can be quite ego-centric, sometimes distant from compassion. In extroverts (more outgoing people) this form of love often lacks consistency, since the pursuit of sexual diversity that gives a sense of the joy of new victories is inherent to it. The partner is often seen as an enemy or as a fortress, that is taken by storm. The partner is looked down upon, without mercy, and without any desire to achieve full mutual understanding. This form of love originated in ancient Greece. It was most popular during the times of slavery. Currently, in more developed and spiritual societies, it loses its popularity. In American culture, after the sexual revolution, the extroverted form of this love has gained popularity, and has not lost its relevance to the moment. In an archaic form, the introverted form of this type of love persists in societies that traditionally assign women a secondary role."

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/Forms_of_Love:_Ancient_and_Novel_by_Meged

I've dated several SLEs over the course of my life and the relationships have NEVER, and I do mean NEVER been "meh" or "basic." I'm most IMMEDITELY drawn to my own people. And to the degree that we ever got "bored," it was due to the non-stop "fighting" lol; due to the relentless, never-ending struggle to dominate/gain leverage/win over the other partner because both parties were reluctant to be vulnerable and submit. Also 1D Fi(-) often comes with a lot of relational insecurity, trust issues, rejection/fear of rejection, and attempts to distance (and avoid vulnerability) that turn off and drive away the other party. SLE on SLE can be one of the most initially invigorating but ultimately exhausting relations there is. There's no such thing as "basic" in an SLE identity couple.

Also, do me a favor and post someone you consider to be an "IEI." I'm curious.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 03-12-2023 at 12:57 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

bone structure
    Psychology is about mind content and behavior in which this content is expressed.

> you should know better than anyone that Intertype Relations is an important factor when considering types for a couple

ILE and SLE are not very bad IR, but close to neutral.
    Doubtful would be alike to have long close friendship or good marriage in bad IR. Not emotionally good relations can be long too. Surface or short relations <5 years can be perceived relatively good on sexual passion and other factors.
    Most of couples in today "european" culture are made on sexual attraction as main factor, then on social and material profits and only then on personal traits for friendship where IR are important. Some people even claim that to be friends and to have sexual attraction (be in a pair) is in opposition. If someone has pretty look (sexual factor) and has similar interests/occupation, a personality which is easier to understand due to close type (social surface profit factor) - he may get highest chance to be chosen in a pair, more than a dual which is generally somewhere else as has farther interests. More pairs can be made between identity/mirror than duals. While worse IR as in this case, having 50% similarity of types should be not rare.
    Both mess in similar occupation (show biz), close types allow to understand easier + both are attractive = let's make a pair. A lot of such.

As for types in couples. I know personally conflictor marriage pair. Not best emotionally relations, but sexual attraction and social matters kept them together to end of life, despite gossips about cheating. Bad IR pairs which broken after a time as some years - just in a quantity. Any IR can be in pairs.

> what type do you think Leo is?

I'd need his video. Some F, based on talkings.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I knew that you were going to say that.
    did you also know that I think Megan Fox is an IEI as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_KjHDGBiU

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I don't actually care about Socionics anymore.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_KjHDGBiU
    Who would have guessed that, srsly

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao, dude you're smoking HEAVY dick if you think that, under any circumstances, you and Megan Fox share a similar facial structure. I never know if you are being serious or sarcastic because you say some WILD shit.

And of course you don't find her attractive because you are not SLE or in Beta Quadra. lol You also seem to heavily prioritize the "Eros" (Si) form of love that all Si valuers possess, but that strong Si valuers prioritize:

"Eros - this is a passionate, powerful, and sensual attraction to the object of love. Appearance and manner of behavior of a loved one are of great value here. They evoke aesthetic feelings and reverence before the outward perfection, often exaggerated - of face, figure, gait. People for whom this form of love is predominant seek harmony of both body and soul, and are able to turn a blind eye to minor flaws and faults. Inspired by love, they are capable of great devotion, constantly improving their own manners and ways of expressing their feelings, as well as forms of their body, beauty of their clothes, aesthetics of their environment. They willingly adjust and adapt their partner to themselves. They give much importance to physical enjoyments. Not finding the desired harmony, they become forever disappointed in the object of their feelings, and easily part ways with him or her. This form of displays of affection became widespread in ancient Greece, is most characteristic of developed societies, and is still widely promoted by the media and various forms of art. "

Based solely on your posts around here, you CONSTANTLY focus on and make evaluations according to the degree to which you are physically attracted to people, often times going into detail about their physical attributes. Whereas, actual Se valuers and especially strong Se valuers put more importance on the "Victoria" form of love:

"Victoria - this type of erotic behavior is the most distant from the intellectual and spiritual needs than others. It lacks in depth and creativity. It is based on a pleasant feeling of conquering the object of one's feelings. This is a kind of game-struggle. If the conquered person does not resist, interest towards him or her is quickly lost. For introverts or ambiverts (less sociable people) this feeling can be very stable and reliable, when a loved one is regarded as a necessary possession. Attention to the partner manifests as never-ending demands, which imply the best of intentions. This feeling can be quite ego-centric, sometimes distant from compassion. In extroverts (more outgoing people) this form of love often lacks consistency, since the pursuit of sexual diversity that gives a sense of the joy of new victories is inherent to it. The partner is often seen as an enemy or as a fortress, that is taken by storm. The partner is looked down upon, without mercy, and without any desire to achieve full mutual understanding. This form of love originated in ancient Greece. It was most popular during the times of slavery. Currently, in more developed and spiritual societies, it loses its popularity. In American culture, after the sexual revolution, the extroverted form of this love has gained popularity, and has not lost its relevance to the moment. In an archaic form, the introverted form of this type of love persists in societies that traditionally assign women a secondary role."

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/Forms_of_Love:_Ancient_and_Novel_by_Meged

I've dated several SLEs over the course of my life and the relationships have NEVER, and I do mean NEVER been "meh" or "basic." I'm most IMMEDITELY drawn to my own people. And to the degree that we ever got "bored," it was due to the non-stop "fighting" lol; due to the relentless, never-ending struggle to dominate/gain leverage/win over the other partner because both parties were reluctant to be vulnerable and submit. Also 1D Fi(-) often comes with a lot of relational insecurity, trust issues, rejection/fear of rejection, and attempts to distance (and avoid vulnerability) that turn off and drive away the other party. SLE on SLE can be one of the most initially invigorating but ultimately exhausting relations there is. There's no such thing as "basic" in an SLE identity couple.

Also, do me a favor and post someone you consider to be an "IEI." I'm curious.
    LOL, okay, another theory. She is just so hawt, that I cannot take it, HAHA. I haven't had much luck with IEIs, sorry. My best buddy is a IEI-C. Other than that, I was in love with one in hs, another girl had shy/intro vibes, but it didn't work out, because well basically another girl happened.

Yes, I've been with SLEs, but it's just too powerful for me. As you said, the fight is just too overwhelming.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII (?)