EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

agree

have placed to appropriate place

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    agree

have placed to appropriate place
    Yeah I couldn’t post there because the computer kept crashing on that site. Maybe too many videos?

(You didn’t see that possibility did you?)
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Yeah I couldn’t post there because the computer kept crashing on that site. Maybe too many videos?
    You may have not enough free memory and to close some apps/processes, to try better optimized browser, try to reduce taken resources by switch off images (temporarily).

Also, in case of forums.
    To place a message to a theme you may try to don't open it before (click "Topic Review"). Or may try another lesser resourcesful page of a theme with "Quick Reply".

Another method:
    Install Ublock Origin plugin in a browser. Add there in "My filters" section
    ||www.youtube.com/embed/$subdocument
    Then open resourceful forum's page. After posting there remove the filter by editing to
    ! ||www.youtube.com/embed/$subdocument
    Last edited by Sol; 03-09-2023 at 08:41 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may have not enough free memory and to close some apps/processes, to try better optimized browser, try to reduce taken resources by switch off images (temporarily).

Also, in case of forums.
    To place a message to a theme you may try to don't open it before (click "Topic Review"). Or may try another lesser resourcesful page of a theme with "Quick Reply".

Another method:
    Install Ublock Origin plugin in a browser. Add there in "My filters" section
    ||www.youtube.com/embed/$subdocument
    Then open resourceful forum's page. After posting there remove the filter by editing to
    ! ||www.youtube.com/embed/$subdocument
    Thank you
    -

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE TAYLOR TOMLINSON, she's so funny!! It's always such a pleasant surprise to see the people you refer to in these Socionics posts of yours. They're often people I love

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I LOVE TAYLOR TOMLINSON, she's so funny!! It's always such a pleasant surprise to see the people you refer to in these Socionics posts of yours. They're often people I love
    https://youtube.com/shorts/wl0ZELS212Y?feature=share

Hehehe
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Taylor Tomlinson is ESE, then Muhammad Ali was probably ESE too. The way they make jokes with face expressions is pretty much the same.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found that video the other day and my dad and I were howling with laughter Love her sense of humor and her delivery so much.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    If Taylor Tomlinson is ESE, then Muhammad Ali was probably ESE too. The way they make jokes with face expressions is pretty much the same.
    Hum I have to look into that
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hum I have to look into that
    Ton of Fe jokes here I think:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ton of Fe jokes here I think:

Looks SEE demonstrates Fe but there’s more Se
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see SLE option for him, but not SEE at all

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE more like this:
    https://youtu.be/rs4Ldd9gLtQ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If Taylor Tomlinson is ESE, then Muhammad Ali was probably ESE too.
    some F, at least