User Tag List

Thread: Hey there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey there

I just made an account. I'm an INFP 4w5 and I'm here to learn more about typology

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

read Filatova's book in English

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    read Filatova's book in English
    You read it what good did it do you can’t tell Se from Fe
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You read it
    I read her books in Russian language. English variant should be similar.
    Filatova's texts are written by good style and have minimum of doubtful theory.

> what good did it

Helped to understand correctly enough types of people to notice Jung and Socionics theory (including IR) as useful.
    Predisposed to usage of intuitive-nonverbal method (objectively proved since 2015) besides logical method for common behavior, what expanded data and such helped to identify types correctly, including own type.

> you can’t tell Se from Fe

For functions is good to use Jung's core definitions. Augustinavichiute's expanded descriptions are useful, but have some contradictions to cores and hence there have mistakes.

If you'll read and understand Jung's and Filatova's texts, then your chance to understand correctly own type will arise.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

> what good did it

Helped to understand correctly enough types of people to notice Jung and Socionics theory (including IR) as useful.
    Predisposed to usage of intuitive-nonverbal method (objectively proved since 2015) besides logical method for common behavior, what expanded data and such helped to identify types correctly, including own type.

For functions is good to use Jung's core definitions. Augustinavichiute's expanded descriptions are useful, but have some contradictions to cores and hence there have mistakes.

If you'll read and understand Jung's and Filatova's texts, then your chance to understand correctly own type will arise.
    Like I said Filatova was a direct associate with Volkova, the INFJ who typed me, and you still trouble with my type lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> what good did it

Sol, why don’t you learn to actually factor more in what the person says about their type, because they would have reasons for typing such way. I don’t disagree that you can’t always just take what everyone says, especially when someone has a warped sense of self with how they see to their own working… But it’s a matter of both factoring in observation outside and with also the individual’s own reflection.

You can’t assume you know a person better than they do their own self.

You base on superficial things… You don’t see deeper into a person, and you don’t factor in their actual cognition. If you base upon superficialities, then a person’s own judgment is actually better.. If you were typing someone formally and you saw them in person, then it’s a different matter (where the energy more deeply perceives and one more easily can access the direct psyche itself).. But online, you aren’t seeing the essence of a person.

Prior to a dismissal of what someone types their own self, you should actually inquire why they see their own self such a way, then after if you’re doubtful, you can see if it matches up with your own view.. You don’t look at the why, you go by what outside can see.

Even with your whole way of typing, you wanted me to meet up with 10 people, and 4 people met me and have typed me IEI. This is hypocritical you want type online as this, when you even say how you want in person meet ups…

You wanted to know which face I most repel and attract to, and I most attract to the SLE and oppose from LSE’s….

You feel the type of person who would treat differently to someone you typed as a dual or conflict, though. If you typed me as an IEI, finally, subconsciously, you less would have willingness to hear my say.

You partially do this to Martisa, whom you type an IEI.. And are less likely listen to her because of your bias, and in your head, she’s your conflict and doesn’t know what she talks of…
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> what good did it

Do you not see how your own mind has imprisoned with your own bias.. And locked you out from seeing outside of what is your own view, and you only know what the inside prison looks and base that as the world..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You try look out into another prison cell you aren’t in.. Because really, most psyches are prison cells, the inertia of sky and society itself locks them in, until their own mind undoes and sight from all sees.. But you aren’t in the room.. The mental processes that cuff a person’s view.. And out of your own prison cell, you declare who goes into what prison… Because in your own mind, people you don’t see compatible are imprisoned to their own biases, yet you don’t realize you are shackled your own self, and in a prison, with no window.

If you want learn how other cells look, you must actually see inside those cells, and they aren’t something to see with a physical eye.

Dragons: