Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Type Me Video

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Picture me ever expecting a dumb bitch to read something. lmao I’d never put that much faith in you.

And you’re a cheap, jizzed up pocket pussy. Go irritate some other dick.

Sol’s sock puppet account. Irrelevant.

I’m no doctor but I reckon a cold glass of bleach would make you (and anyone who knows you) feel much better.

Oh, and when I figured out you’re that autistic, “Feed The Children” looking ass SEI (that nearly everyone, in a rare case of unanimity, recognized immediately as SEI or SEI-ish), I CACKLED. Yet another delusional mistype going around pissing on everyone’s leg but claiming it’s an April shower.

And I meant to adequately engage that unbearably sad thread where you stage a stilted, stiff back and forth dialogue with your sock pocket account in order to convince everyone that you’re the IEE “Advisor.” LMAO The problem is you’re soooo motherfucking boring and uninteresting that I’ve been dragging my feet getting to that. But don’t worry, I’ll make time for you since you evidently want my attention.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What about IEE? I could see u having 4D Fe and not 3D Fe. U said ur best friend was LSE. Or maybe ur EIE but I like IEE as a typing for u really. "Sex positivity" and "Body Positivity" are IEE phrases.

Wanting to have sex with ur therapist is really common form of transference. Maybe not so common to be as honest about it as u are but ur honesty is cool.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, I never did type ESI. It was EII. But a lot of people thought I was ESI. That was bothering me, so I had to correct it. And I’m not a soccer mom. I’m a band, robotics, and chess club mom. Geezus.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aster just knows how to blend-in with/manipulate the Precious Resource Figurine Collectin' Serenity Prayer Sewin-on-Pillow Delta coffee clutch bitches so they don't send her to Beta Prison, but her true self is a loveable beta witch <3. I thought she was EII too at first but I respect other people's self identity as long as they aren't an asshole 2 me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE make the most sense . I couldn’t see TI but thought that it’s cause you’re just really high NE and you need TI topic you’re interested in to show it but the dominant function should still be visible.

Also I wanted to say you’re emotional expression it’s not as dry you still show some but still thought it wasn’t enough. Anyway I don’t think should judge that much specially since it might have more to do with the format of having to answer questions in front of a camera talking alone about yourself it’s kind of awkward. Kuno mentioned not liking his first takes cause he had this problem. That’s where the FE , FI valuing show ig he felt the need to come across more FE . You’re FE show maybe more when direly interacting with peoples.

Even the supervision thing with Alonzo I saw that it was a NE , SE problem of him reducing the possibility of NE with SE and using TI to to justify this which is probably your vulnerable .

i thought you being LII NE subtypes kind of amplify this but it’s said in description that NE leading types just don’t like when peoples reduce there possibilities.

Also you don’t engage TI to explain why you disagree which annoy Alonzo.

I also think LII have a more severe look on there face you don’t have.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    It's really interesting you think I've created a fake account. Lol
    Everyone here is so delusional. I was actually advising her, I got her number and we talked over the phone about very personal matters. It was amazing and I still contact her when I feel like doing so.
    Also boring has more to do with your expectations or whatever going on with you than with my type.
    I'm actually over this forum, besides people being cluesless about real typology, it can actually be harmful for mentally healthy people
    1.) lol If you were actually an IEE it would have been MUCH harder to see through your artifice--I might have actually been fooled. But because my Ne/Se is stronger than yours, it just looked like rank amateur child's play. You don't have the range, baby boy.

2.) If you're over the forum, THEN LEAVE, BITCH. I promise no one will miss you...because they would've first had to notice you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    btw, I never did type ESI. It was EII. But a lot of people thought I was ESI. That was bothering me, so I had to correct it. And I’m not a soccer mom. I’m a band, robotics, and chess club mom. Geezus.
    lol To be clear, you are 100% adorable, seem like an absolute sweetheart and loving mother, have a knack for really pretty aesthetics, but don't seem capable of putting together an intuitive insight if your life depended on it. lol I'm begging at this point; PLEASE, PLEEEASE say something intuitive. My suggestive function has blue balls. I'm waiting with baited breath. lmao But seriously, EII is a far more reasonable mistype for SEI, because as a benefit relations pair, their behaviors/thinking patterns can often shift towards each other. It's how I mistyped myself as LIE. Food for thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    I thought she was EII too at first but I respect other people's self identity as long as they aren't an asshole 2 me.
    lol But, sweetheart, that's not how this is supposed to work. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Aster would still be a lovely person deserving of respect whether or not she was IEI.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    What about IEE? I could see u having 4D Fe and not 3D Fe. U said ur best friend was LSE. Or maybe ur EIE but I like IEE as a typing for u really. "Sex positivity" and "Body Positivity" are IEE phrases.

Wanting to have sex with ur therapist is really common form of transference. Maybe not so common to be as honest about it as u are but ur honesty is cool.
    lol. I doubt I am an extrovert because I do not need to interact with an external medium or person constantly. I can sit and stare at a wall and be entertained with my own thoughts all day long. Yeah, I'm pretty quiet and don't really have that airhead quality that a lot of IEE have. Think Keanu Reeves.

Thank you for thinking my honesty is cool, but you just say what's on your mind out loud even if it's kinda shocking to some people.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    Last edited by Done; 04-03-2023 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Stupid got the portraits wrong it was LII-TI I used. Idk type

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hbbvy View Post
    LII-NE

Watched the whole second video . I know why peoples think you’re IEI. Everyone I know irl would type me IEI if i showed them Socionics and mbti. I also know why you’re TI don’t show but not easy to explain but it’s related to why everyone would type me IEI again.

Peoples kept telling me I look lost too I mentioned it when I was trying to find my type at first . Some peoples even asked me if im high and smoking although I don’t maybe you had that one idk ?
    Okay, thank you! Not sure if I have strong Ti, because I don't use it that much in everyday life, but I'm not certain.

But yes, people think I'm high often, I just tell them I'm high on life and then they laugh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For instincts maybe so/sx

There seems to be a potentially playful and nonchalant attitude towards sx and the general “energy” is beaming or air/fire mixed (ref to David gray’s work on enneagram) that is often found in sosx or sxso types. Open radiating energy. But I personally found the attitude towards sx somewhat “flippant” but I don’t mean that in a judgmental way

so yeah sosx would be my guess

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fractals it sucks that it takes too much time, follow up mail can poke him a bit if you havent sent it by the way.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Fractals it sucks that it takes too much time, follow up mail can poke him a bit if you havent sent it by the way.
    I sent one, then they said they will send additional questions next week. They said 3 weeks but really takes 4-5 weeks.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, finally here is the video with additional questions they asked for. They sent me the email earlier today, I will post the questions too.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Were you doing well in school? Which subjects did you do better?
    2. How do you memorize data? Numbers, dates, foreign words.
    3. What do you remember better - names or faces?
    4. Do you notice errors and mistakes?
    5. During reflection, do you have an internal dialogue with yourself?
    6. Would you be called caring? If so, what do you see as caring?
    7. Do you have good movement coordination?
    8. How would you behave if you find yourself in a conflict situation?
    9. Do you have mood swings throughout the day?
    10. Do you maintain orderliness in your room/closet/desk?
    11. Do you finish what you started when you no longer have an interest?
    12.Compare yourself to your ex-husband. How do you differ in character?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dun... dun. dun... I'm gonna say SEI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-N

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    So I'm gonna copy paste the result here and I'm pretty surprised by the result because a lot of us were thinking SEI. It took almost 3 months for the conclusion, so they are pretty busy, just warning you guys.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Date: 5/23/2023
    Respondent: Grace
    Socionist: Viktor Gulenko (SHS)
    Objective: define type and subtype
    Method: content analysis, body language
    Required knowledge: 16 types, 8 functions, temperaments, installations, DCNH subtype
    system

Type as intersection of temperament and installation
    In order to determine the socionic type of a person, it is necessary to assess his or her
    temperament and installation. 4 temperaments X 4 installations = 16 types.
    Taking into account that people change over time, it is also necessary to define the
    variant of a particular person's type - one of four (DCNH system).
    Both the installation and the temperament are fairly well expressed in these videos that
    the respondent provided. Let’s start with temperament.

Temperament
    Introversion is more than extraversion
    Grace describes herself as a reserved person who finds it difficult to be energetic and to
    communicate freely with others. Indeed, her inner world of thoughts and perceptions is
    much richer than her outer expansion. The energy of her psyche goes more into mental
    activity that is not always visible from the outside, which is characteristic of introverts.
    Introverts delve very deeply into the topic of their interest. In this, they surpass the more
    superficial extroverts. But they lag behind in their vigor and in the speed with which they
    execute their plans. The contrast in vertness can be clearly seen by comparing Grace to
    her ex-husband, who is vastly superior to her in sociability.

Irrationality is more than rationality
    Grace perceives information through its visualization and subsequent conversation with
    oneself. This means that the holistic representation of information precedes its verbal
    processing. This is how the psyche of irrational types is organized, who first create a
    visual image for themselves and then reason about it. For a rational person it would be
    the opposite, since the discrete representation in the form of grammatical constructions
    determines the images, they produce.
    In addition, the irrationality is supported by the volatility of Grace's mood, which could
    only be stabilized by taking medication. The variability of moods in the form of ups and
    downs is ultimately reflected in her ability to work and get along at close range.
    This temperament is called receptive‐adaptive.

Installation (main activity orientation)
    Intuition is more than sensing
    Above all, intuitiveness follows from Grace's dreaminess and her ability to come up with
    many unusual ideas. She was bored working as a pharmacy technician. It is precisely
    the intuitive function of the intellect that is responsible for the abstractness and
    singularity of her thinking. For the sensory person would be mostly interested in the
    specific people around him and their current problems.
    In favor of the lesser sensing is her clumsiness as well. Grace's lack of physical
    activity, such as recreational sports, also doesn't bother her very much. People with
    sensing preferences pay much more attention to this very important part of their lives.
    Her manual skills have to be backed up by the intuitive imagery she brings to the
    material. Simply filling out containers with medication doesn't work for her.

Logic is more than ethics
    The respondent is good at making sense of complex information and finding the best
    solution to a problem. Despite her sensitivity, she approaches everything from a logical
    point of view - she tries to find errors and eliminate contradictions, and then draw valid
    conclusions. She is clearly interested in scientific systems and classifications,
    especially in the social and psychological sciences.
    But she didn't do well in school and is now more interested in art than science. Why,
    after all, is she a logician? Grace explains that her parents didn't really care about
    school, so she wasn't properly motivated to learn. In socionics terms, this could be
    because her initial psyche, which is connected to the right hemisphere of the brain, has

been amplified. This is where her individual characteristics of her character already
    manifest, which will be taken into account in the subtype.
    There is another argument. Judging by her facial expressions, Grace is a person who
    does not manage her emotions well. She has no ethical ease and trust in relationships;
    she calculates people rather than feels them. Only an asymmetrical smile appears on
    her face. Her emotions are not smooth and natural, like Lyric's, but confused and at
    times not fully adequate to the situation. This leads me to the conclusion that the ethics
    of emotions is a vulnerable function of her psyche (E7).
    Intuition with logic gives a research and expert installation to the type of activity. Such
    people are not just curious, but are endowed by nature with an intelligence that is
    directed toward knowing the laws of the world in which we live. It is not for nothing that
    Grace is interested in philosophy and other fundamental disciplines.

Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype?
    The most likely subtype in the DCNH system is the fourth, i.e., harmonizing (H). This is
    supported by her distantness (she ignores conflicts or runs away from danger) and
    initiality (she is open minded, and this also includes not bringing many things to
    completion).
    Distantness in combination with initiality gives the harmonizing subtype.

The conclusion
    So, the type of respondent is a receptive‐adaptive temperament in research and expert
    installation – ILI of harmonizing subtype.
    Characteristic features of such a personality: rich imagination, understanding of the
    hidden essence of things, cautionary intuition, subtle irony, ability to work with figurative
    and linguistic information, but nervousness, laziness, tendency to depressive states,
    difficulty to express their own complex images and inner feelings outside.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type were you expecting?

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fractals intution makes sense a lot and Ip temp make sense. But I am surprised, I was expecting an ethical type, I saw this happening to some other ILIs typed by G especially if they are H or C. Mb this perception is also due to Ni also

Since you were typed as T and since people think you excel at F, you can boost about rocking both.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatYeahOK View Post
    What type were you expecting?
    SEI

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    SEI
    Interesting. I always thought i was Artisan by MBTI, starting off. We just cant see ourselves effectively.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you mentioned that you like when someone wanted to talk about your feelings. Can you enlighten us more?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one else but Dr. G could have spotted Fe Brake where we all failed... At least most of us got the temperament right !

Last edited by godslave; 05-24-2023 at 01:29 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I said that she has given quite contradictory information. Anyway, I have done the same, so a massive YOLO.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    Well, you mentioned that you like when someone wanted to talk about your feelings. Can you enlighten us more?
    Ask an ILI woman dot com

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait. Now is OP the first ILI woman, typed by gulenko, on here? I think so.

I mean, it makes sense. I thought something was off about IEI, at first. I thought maybe she was just a different subtype than me. The second video had me thinking SEI, too, admittedly. It was the talk about soups and Etsy shop, which now I think I’m dumb. Because I even said before that, that talking about that stuff doesn’t make one Si. The questions that were asked even made me think he was fishing for Si.
    Last edited by Aster; 05-24-2023 at 02:48 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    No one else but Dr. G could have spotted Fe Brake where we all failed
    one more of his strange thoughts

to SEI, I'll add another variant - SEE. in case G-man has catched valued functions

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Wait. Now is OP the first ILI woman, typed by gulenko, on here? I think so.

I mean, it makes sense. I thought something was off about IEI, at first. I thought maybe she was just a different subtype than me. The second video had me thinking SEI, too, admittedly. It was the talk about soups and Etsy shop, which now I think I’m dumb. Because I even said before that, that talking about that stuff doesn’t make one Si. The questions that were asked even made me think he was fishing for Si. But now that makes OP same type as my son
    Don't forget Si is a role function for the type.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    No one else but Dr. G could have spotted Fe Brake where we all failed... At least most of us got the temperament right !

Before this thread and G, in another of her typing thread, what I see was ethical was Fi so I was thinking she was ExI much more than xEI. Cause I didnt see much Fe and Fe ignoring is like non existent Fe imo.

But I thought she was very strong at Fi so I think it was possible for her to be xEI and have very subdued Fe pressed by demonstrative since she is clearly introvert and can fit to Ip.

Looking back I can see how that is not the case. However, I still think her Fi is more noticable, mb more pronounced compared to some other representatives of this type.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember following some of her posts here on the forum and LII was the badge number, and i picked up on Si in the post, thinking yeah, it's got that detail.

Si role baby! ### 3 for emphasis.... and 2D role Se here baby!

Hey, I'm waiting for sol to type me, but maybe he won't, maybe my PoLR Fi ruined that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't forget Si is a role function for the type.
    If to take doubtful hypothesis of role function, then it should be expressed more during typing process. SEI was thought by her herself and not by a typer. So this hypothesis would point on Si which may play Ni during the typing, but not vice versa.

I'm waiting for sol to type me, but maybe he won't
    This needs a typing theme with video and questionnaire. As was said before.
    There is more for your F than for T. By talking on a forum this trait is easier to suppose.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If to take doubtful hypothesis of role function, then it should be expressed more during typing process. SEI was thought by her herself and not by a typer. So this hypothesis would point on Si which may play Ni during the typing, but not vice versa.
    LII also thought by her before all this. And other members thought that they were EII and you were opposed to that.

We can all think we are X type and some other person or typer can think otherwise.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

This needs a typing theme with video and questionnaire. As was said before.
    There is more for your F than for T. By talking on a forum this trait is easier to suppose.
    I've seen some of his typing on YouTube typing a SEI for SEE. Talking with famous people host Eric, spent about an hour typing him, and everyone could spot the mistype .

Dude clearly had Ti and used it like a madman, Ti Ha.

Have some Fe sol: right here > Fe.

Take home message: You might lose the 150 bucks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Take home message: You might lose the 150 bucks
    There is Beskova. Typing price is 18k in rubles, what is 225 usd on today. The ways to transfer money in RF mb not usual today, but something should to work.
    If someone would wanted a typer help, I'd recommend her among 1st. Based on not bad book, her preference of standard theory, long time in practice.
    I have not found an offer for English talkers. It's possibly to try a contact, anyway. Her language level may be not enough for video-chat (uses zoom), but may allow to process a video (with autosubs)+questionnaire in English, then may be additional email texting.

The main suspicion about your type is ENFP. For acceptable assurance I prefer to have a video+questionnaire.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its funny how your first ever MBTI typing was correct with INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    Introversion is pretty apparent in me. I'm very very unaware of my surroundings so it makes me think that I'm not sensing. Introverts can be aware of their surroundings too. T and F I score 50/50 on in tests. I'm probably perceiving type as I am very up in the air with everything, go with the flow, easy going, and very lazy. So that's probably why I think I could be INTP in mbti.
    The extra knowledge about types is probably unnecessarrily confusing

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fractals

I remember you said in the video that you do abstract art. Do you have a website or something where we can see your art?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    @Fractals

I remember you said in the video that you do abstract art. Do you have a website or something where we can see your art?
    I have posted some of my art here in the past so you may have seen some already.But here it is: https://imgur.com/user/starfractals/posts

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are an ILI, now the question is; what were the two supposed "ILI's" you spoke about?

The mystery..!
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast