Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know my type now, in Model G for certain…

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I envy this combination, because I see out a social lens, as well as an image one… Perhaps Sp5 would anguish at their chronic emptiness and inability to let inside, another…
    It's more so that they see themselves as an existential desert in a constant state of living dead, within the castle they made.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    So is this thread.
    I agree, but there is nothing I could say to convince Braingel of that, so I'd rather keep my distance from the thread lol.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    You seem too focused externally to be IEI. I think IEE fits you best. But of course, you'll argue that you don't have Te and stuff, and this makes sense. In the end, I hope your self typing has been useful for you, because that's the only way it can make any sense to get typed. You're an awesome human being, capable of doing great things, you just need to focus more on your plans than waste your time trying to prove anything to anyone. In de end, nobody will be able to change what you already know about yourself
    IEE is the only type I can be in model G if I’m not IEI.. However, I do believe that my “external focus” is my 4 cores disintegration to 2.. And I’m not very extroverted; since dropping out of high school, the only social interactions I’ve had are a few socionics meet ups, and before Covid, I’d attended a clairvoyant circle. I attended a mediumship circle a few times, but there were too many people and I didn’t like this.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Consider EII if you were to take Model A seriously.
    What would make you think I’d be EII? My aromatherapy focus and liking of ASMR?

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    I agree, but there is nothing I could say to convince Braingel of that, so I'd rather keep my distance from the thread lol.
    Making a thread of why I’m an IEI in Model G isn’t very toxic.. Given that everyone tried push me into EIE, and used me as an Si PolR with my health challenges, when I was in the process of developing an autoimmune disorder..

What was more toxic was how everyone gaslit me and used EIE as a hate typing for me, as I was having a serious physical crisis… Related to my cptsd and to the Nod2gene that my mother got tested for and has, and my sister has it in her.. Cptsd activated it, and getting Covid probably has as well.

People were gaslighting an autistic girl’s reaction to developing an autoimmune disorder, when autism causes sensory intolerances… And it is one of the worst things that can happen with autism.

There also was a history with people trying gaslight me into EIE for 2 years. There was a guy named Jordi who had even apologized for how he had 4 hour debates over me being an Eie whilst I’d been asleep, with others.. I wasn’t accepted as an IEI until 4 people met me up in person…
    Last edited by Braingel; 03-01-2023 at 03:07 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You both weren’t there when people were typing me Eie as a hate typing:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4EB3EC8C16.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0E27990C95.jpg

But instead, because you dislike me, and because you probably want to see me as an EIE, you think this is toxic, when you wouldn’t know my reasons entirely for making this….

Socionics wasn’t made to emotionally abuse people and slap on a label to make them feel like complete shit about their own self… Or to write off someone with autism (which I bring up, because an autoimmune disorder would affect an autistic person on a much deeper level with sensory differences, and less ability to communicate socially what is happening) who was actually developing an autoimmune disorder, and hate type EIE to justify that and ignore what was actually happening…. that’s certainly not “humanitarian” socionics, as gulenko calls his model.

No one would blame a child for their reaction to a physical illness.. Well, my autism makes some of my executive and communicative challenges more at the level of a neurotypical child’s… Instead, most would incline to comfort the child. Because they see physically their level… Or if they didn’t feel inclined, they’d ignore it and leave it to someone else, but would hold no negative qualm.

You wouldn’t see that my communicative and executive levels in those areas are a child’s other than the behavior itself showing, and it would judge as a young adult’s because that’s what the average eyes only would be able see, unless there was a brain scan.

Socionics and enneagram aside, the majority of my behavior was on autism itself, over the summer.. With my communicative and social levels, and the rest was on my enneagram/emotional type with a 4’s line to 2….

If you judge my behavior of that as a normal young adult’s you already do not accurately or fairly base expectation for my behaviors… You wouldn’t know about how autism makes hard to communicate physical things, or that an autoimmune would process unbearably in an autistic person with sensory dysregulation.

I’m sure you’ve seen a severely autistic person at some point in your life, with comorbid intellectual disability where they act like a child completely. That’s how the formerly known as Asperger’s kind of autism can stunt executive and communicative regions in the brain.. But there’s advancement in other areas that concern intellect, which throws off people.

People with Asperger’s actually have a shorter life expectancy 20 years in average than of a neurotically, from being less able to communicate physical symptoms…

I’m assuming you may be “another guy” on discord..
    Last edited by Braingel; 03-01-2023 at 03:40 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a video with myself, of why I just absolutely can’t see myself as an EIE or Si PolR: https://youtu.be/7mY6aTvtoTg

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The entire reason why I just can’t see it, is because there’s no way that can possibly justify me as an Si PolR. I am becoming a certified aromatherapist, I crave being held and feeling comfortable in the arms of another.. I am very conscious of feeling good foods.. And crave them.. I watch ASMR..

I am not as conscious as negative sensations, unless my autism makes me overstimulate. I the other day even posted about how I enjoyed my blood being drawn.. It was yesterday.. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8/IMG_4278.png I am being further tested for my autoimmunity. I’ve already been diagnosed with idiopathic neuropathy with nerve frequency testing that showed nerve damage and I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.. My mother and sister both have tested positive for the Nod2gene autoimmunity gene mutation and I have be tested..

It is physically relaxing to me when I have blood drawn. I’ve had to have it drawn 6 times since this last summer, I’ve always looked forward to going in and having it drawn.

I fit Se suggestive well.. No IEE would like their blood being drawn.. I actually like it. I have fantasies of surgeries performed on me with my own motions as a scalpel as I masturbate (as a metaphor to physically remove the stress) which is pretty Se suggestive.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The woman who was drawing my blood was nervous because I’m autistic (sensory issues).. abut I didn’t even flinch and when she stuck it in… I just watched all the void come out and focused on its flow of coming out and was intrigued, seeing it come out at its rhythm and was interested what dictates the rhythm..

I was focusing how in a few weeks, my body would make new blood, and that old, wasted, no longer serving blood would be out. The only concern I have is how much sticking a vein can handle, because that vein in my left arm has stuck 7 times this past year (because one time blood wouldn’t come out as I was not as hydrated, my right arm was stuck twice and another time a nurse couldn’t get it from my left)..

I only get really overwhelmed with my autism, when the sensory thing is very intense (very loud sound, too bright), or if I’m in a deep meditative state (which is very often throughout the day) and that sudden sensory thing pulls me out and disorients me.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This summer was an example when I was very overstimulated, and that largely what made me behave as how I did, and pushed me straight down to my 4 core’s line to 2.. And that’s because the pain was 9/10 and 10/10 on some days. It even landed me in the ambulance because it was so bad. That 9/10 and 10/10 pain was enough to trigger a full-on autistic sensory overload.

How it felt one day was that the left side of my neck was being eaten alive from the inside out. It felt like I was being eaten and stabbed right in my left neck and it would radiate up to my head.. That shit was the worst physical pain I’ve ever felt.

I’d a very hard time communicating (because of autism) with the doctors, because I wasn’t clear enough some times.. And one time a nurse practitioner put something down wrong because she mistook what I said and it was a good thing she’d clarified.

I went through complete hell with this;https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8/IMG_4221.jpg
    , and still am going through, but overtime it’s gotten more tolerable.

If people are going to judge an autistic girl’s reaction to a physical illness, that’s more on them than myself. That her body wasn’t made
    to handle, even more than an average person’s isn’t, because of how autism senses differ.

And it isn’t okay that people are going to try and tell an autistic girl she’s an Eie, merely because of how she responded to her physical illness, when autism isn’t related to socionics type.
    Last edited by Braingel; 03-01-2023 at 05:36 AM.

Dragons:

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would make you think I’d be EII? My aromatherapy focus and liking of ASMR?
    Calm, serious, rigid, and somewhat detached from the imaginary perception but able to mental imagery (Ni demo), something that I wouldn't usually see from the other IEIs. And IEI often is quite noticeable from their upbringing - despite when they appear serious, no one would arduously take them seriously because of their fun-loving nature (this is common among the Beta quadra). Also, as for the further implication, you could check this thread for a few more details about their noticeable differences when it comes to behaviors or upbringings:

what-are-some-differences-between-eii-and-iei
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Calm, serious, rigid, and somewhat detached from the imagination, something that I wouldn't usually see from the other IEIs. And IEI often is quite noticeable from their upbringing - despite when they appear serious, no one would arduously take them seriously because of their fun-loving nature (this is common among the Beta quadra). Also, as for the further implication, you could check this thread for a few more details about their noticeable differences when it comes to behaviors or upbringings:

what-are-some-differences-between-eii-and-iei
    I used to type myself as an EII, but I couldn’t see Fe ignoring for myself, or process type.. (Once I understood the system).. Everyone thought EII was ludicrous for me.. Other than Serena Eva who typed me and still probably types me an EII..

I’ve a very bad case of cptsd.. And I’ve wondered how much it makes me to look Fe.. But, yeah, that’s where I’m at. In any case, I’m not an Eie. In A, or in G.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t really blame people for thinking I’m EIE when I’ve cptsd and an enneagram type that can look it under stress.. Even people I am closer to once had thought me an EIE, until they saw me overtime, and until some met me in person..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s just with me as a social 4… I am very sensitive to if others view my self-image, and being a reactive type, I cannot take it that well.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There will be people trashing me on the 16types server because of this thread, when that isn’t even warranted.. With the amount of pushing and insistence I’m EIE, when they were using the development of my physical illness and my reaction to it as Si PolR.. When that was 9/10 and 10/10 pain. No one would behave stable amidst that…

At that point, it doesn’t matter what socionics or enneagram type someone is. That’s a nervous system reaction to chronic 9/10 and 10/10 pain from an autoimmunity and fibromyalgia combined.. And then autism sensory intolerance magnifying that times three.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think type matters much anyway. It's often just an excuse to abuse ppl. If you're EIE, you're just some evil bitch dictator that wants to be the next H*tler, if you're IEI you're just some wuss that's bullied by douchebros like Alive. If u want to talk about not putting a neat bow on everything , like what somewhat genuinely empathetic social workers say- then giving everybody a type is the ultimate in unhealthy bows.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was one more video I’d made.. Where I am not as emotional; https://youtu.be/XBsTidDoV4A

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NarcOprahGayStr8 View Post
    I don't think type matters much anyway. It's often just an excuse to abuse ppl. If you're EIE, you're just some evil bitch dictator that wants to be the next H*tler, if you're IEI you're just some wuss that's bullied by douchebros like Alive. If u want to talk about not putting a neat bow on everything , like what somewhat genuinely empathetic social workers say- then giving everybody a type is the ultimate in unhealthy bows.
    What sucks about this specific community is how people will hate type because they don’t like you; “She is my conflict” “She can’t be my dual.” It’s very toxic, and people aren’t aware how toxic they are, like myresearch and that LSI guy, for engaging such behavior at times their own self.. They want talk about an autistic girl’s toxicity with her reactions to being abused and physically ill, and yet they’re here in this community.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also just realized you’re Shazam from this writing style, with the social worker talk.. 4D Fi, of me..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What sucks about this specific community is how people will hate type because they don’t like you; “She is my conflict” “She can’t be my dual.” It’s very toxic, and people aren’t aware how toxic they are, like myresearch and that LSI guy, for engaging such behavior at times their own self.. They want talk about an autistic girl’s toxicity with her reactions to being abused and physically ill, and yet they’re here in this community.
    Yeah a lot of personal bias. Socionics is how well ppl can communicate information to u I thought, 'information metabolism' it doesn't necessarily relate to who you would choose to be friends with in high school or whatever. U can dislike ppl u understand and u can like ppl that u don't. It gets really dumb and clique-y that way. But of course that's just my own Fe valuing bias. LOLOLOL.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah a lot of personal bias. Socionics is how well ppl can communicate information to u I thought, 'information metabolism' it doesn't necessarily relate to who you would choose to be friends with in high school or whatever. U can dislike ppl u understand and u can like ppl that u don't. It gets really dumb and clique-y that way. But of course that's just my own Fe valuing bias. LOLOLOL.
    People don’t realize they can dislike their dual as much as they do their conflict.. If their dual is abusive, or for instance, if that dual would be a pedophile or serial killer..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What may be true in the case of abuse, is a dual takes a far longer time to realize and accept the person is abusive.. Unless it’s something explicitly wrong they’ve seen firsthand with own eyes.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what also makes me look outside of myself more, is that stress changed my DCNH subtype. I’m probably an IEI-D…. Right now, at least. I don’t really like this position of strain..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would make sense for an IEI who is an unhealthy 4 going to 2, to become an extroverted subtype in DCNH, because 2 pulls out.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    I'm more of the belief that enneagram is just describing neurotic sticking points to break free from, not actual types, but I've never been able to convince an IEI of that. You guys seem to fall in love with archetypes and patterns, and leave the actual transcending for some day in the far off future
    what makes me like enneagram so much is the very fact it doesn't quite describe actual types. As much as I love socionics, at the end of the day it's just about "Types" -- it's so... Static.

Forgive the vagueness, but I always get the sneaking impression that when i type someone's socionics type that i box them in, whereas if i strike upon their enneagram, it clarifies, refines, expands...

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What people don’t understand with me, is how tumultuously gaslit and traumatized I am… With my family and how that makes me to look EIE.. That’s why even Exodus/Ibrahim had even typed me Eie for awhile and only typed me IEI for certain upon his meeting me in person..

This shit I deal with: https://youtu.be/spC8oSsN5xA

With being made out psycho to everyone and strangers.. Without their talking to me and without mention of my abuse history, is why I am as am.

that is why I am the way I am when people dismiss me.

And I even explained why it hurts me for people to just assume me as Eie:https://youtu.be/B-RQ-Jfyg5M

This shit… https://youtu.be/D3LKtb86PvE

is why I act as I do.. It’s CPTSD.

People do not care to know this and assume and hate type me EIE just because they don’t even realize what goes on deeper….

I am just made out this way to even professionals. Both ones I’ve been forced to see and strangers as that woman who was a psychiatrist. My mother has a penchant for finding psychiatrists and psychologists in bars and the street.

The way my mom makes me out to others makes me sound like a 5w6 or 6w5 with schizotypal personality disorder, and MBTI INFJ…

My mother has made me out as schizophrenic to police officers with my molestation so it would cover up… And my sister even admits it happened but both her and my mom downplay it..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t like calling things narcissistic abuse, because it gets overused.. But in the case of my parents, what they do is narcissistic abuse.. Narcissistic abuse would mimic a lot of Fe base behaviors in the victim, because of the focus in external need to show and validation from the gaslighting.

Narcissistic abuse trauma can mimic Eie and core 6… But it’s the cptsd acquired rather than actually being those two types.. Because these two types overlap symptoms of CPTSD that are behavioral.. But it doesn’t indicate the cognition or the motive..
    Last edited by Braingel; 03-08-2023 at 09:37 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    what makes me like enneagram so much is the very fact it doesn't quite describe actual types. As much as I love socionics, at the end of the day it's just about "Types" -- it's so... Static.

Forgive the vagueness, but I always get the sneaking impression that when i type someone's socionics type that i box them in, whereas if i strike upon their enneagram, it clarifies, refines, expands...
    Just don't fall too in love with it. enneagram shares origins with the DSM

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Just don't fall too in love with it. enneagram shares origins with the DSM
    This is sort of true.. This is true for Naranjo-based enneagram.. Not as much others. It roots in mysticism, Sufi, and Christian mysticism..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made another video getting into EIE.. And about the hierarchy.. And I made an important comment in the comment section I had pinned.. https://youtu.be/ngaCXHq0ZzM

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making a thread of why I’m an IEI in Model G isn’t very toxic.. Given that everyone tried push me into EIE, and used me as an Si PolR with my health challenges, when I was in the process of developing an autoimmune disorder..

What was more toxic was how everyone gaslit me and used EIE as a hate typing for me, as I was having a serious physical crisis… Related to my cptsd and to the Nod2gene that my mother got tested for and has, and my sister has it in her.. Cptsd activated it, and getting Covid probably has as well.

People were gaslighting an autistic girl’s reaction to developing an autoimmune disorder, when autism causes sensory intolerances… And it is one of the worst things that can happen with autism.

There also was a history with people trying gaslight me into EIE for 2 years. There was a guy named Jordi who had even apologized for how he had 4 hour debates over me being an Eie whilst I’d been asleep, with others.. I wasn’t accepted as an IEI until 4 people met me up in person…
    @WVBRY I hope those screenshots I showed today clarified your past impressions of me….. It was worse too, I was being harassed and typed Eie as I was developing rheumatoid arthritis, which I got diagnosed with earlier this year..

This Model G Eie woman didn’t even believe the diagnostic paperwork, because I didn’t know how to read the paperwork (a doctor had show me where I meet it when I met with her again), and showed me my blood has the rheumatoid factor… So I had only sent a bit of the paperwork.. And that woman was trying say I’m a hypochondriac Eie who is sick in my head.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80684fdba64b6&

But I’ve dealt with this harassment to this level for a few years. If you’re going to literally deny someone’s illness because of a type and just because they didn’t know what the results are and didn’t send every single page, that is not just harassment or about some typology thing, but emotional abuse. Her whole false narrative I’m am Si- brake and lose it over my health made her not even believe my physical illness diagnosis, because in accepting that, she’d have to question her certainty which is uncomfortable for her, and think that I may not even be an Eie as she’s always characterized me.

If you know Ryan ropo, you may know me if you were once on synthesis, from discord… Ryan Ropo had known me, he’d known me as Kara, and had once commented on people harassing me when I’ve clear challenges and said people should make an exception for me in their expectations. This would’ve been 3ish years ago..
    Last edited by Braingel; 12-29-2023 at 11:34 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I genuinely don’t believe that I am an EIE, because a lot fails about it for me, but in some world where I was, you wouldn’t even be able to blame me for having an aversion to that typing with how much it’s been weaponized towards me by SHS and a few A schoolers. It’s been used to invalidate me as a person, my pain, my experiences, my health conditions, my worth as a person, and much more.

It sounds cheesy, but I showed you some screen shots of what has went on.. Those weren’t the worst ones, and I don’t have access to some anymore because I left some toxic places.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I genuinely don’t believe that I am an EIE, because a lot fails about it for me, but in some world where I was, you wouldn’t even be able to blame me for having an aversion to that typing with how much it’s been weaponized towards me by SHS and a few A schoolers. It’s been used to invalidate me as a person, my pain, my experiences, my health conditions, my worth as a person, and much more.

It sounds cheesy, but I showed you some screen shots of what has went on.. Those weren’t the worst ones, and I don’t have access to some anymore because I left some toxic places.
    Anyone who knows type, like knowing EIE, can see you are not that type. All others fail. These posters start to build a type from one point of datum joined in with a high bias, and you have people see what they want to see.

Aphorism:

You'll always find what you are looking for
    No two ways about it
    If it's doubt, you'll doubt with doubt
    If it's a tale, the opposite side is another tail
    If your heart is your head, a tale is being told

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to type you EIE, but after my hiatus and some reconsiderations about Socionics (that it's better to base typings fully on person's essence and put all adaptations into subtypes) my current typing of you is H-SEE-Fi.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    I used to type you EIE, but after my hiatus and some reconsiderations about Socionics (that it's better to base typings fully on person's essence and put all adaptations into subtypes) my current typing of you is H-SEE-Fi.

Hmmm going on introverted sensing impressions of an ego's energy to where it orients to. So, you must use your personal template, that says you belong to this type?

The tools on the forum are interesting in how members type here.

How accurate do you feel that is for her?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Hmmm going on introverted sensing impressions of an ego's energy to where it orients to. So, you must use your personal template, that says you belong to this type?

The tools on the forum are interesting in how members type here.

How accurate do you feel that is for her?
    I'm not entirely sure I understood your question, but my typing method is indeed very energy/vibes based. I'm trying to sense these basic, primordial parts of personality (that manifest more in things like gaze, movement, natural talents etc.) and separate them from what comes next: adaptations, learned behavior, masks (more apparent in interests, occupations). You can contrast my typing style with someone like Alive who bases his typings on stereotypes and what the person decides to do instead of how (makes art - IEI!!!) or MBTI approach. I'm not very confident in my typing of her, I already changed opinion about her type multiple times, she seems to have a lot of defense mechanisms that make typing her difficult. I also believe that there are no convincing arguments for the existence of a type in a person, I see types as some archetypes or points marked on a grid of personality and a person can be anywhere between types on the spectrum, I see her somewhere between Sensing and Intuition and it shows in my typings.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not entirely sure I understood your question, but my typing method is indeed very energy/vibes based. I'm trying to sense these basic, primordial parts of personality (that manifest more in things like gaze, movement, natural talents etc.) and separate them from what comes next: adaptations, learned behavior, masks (more apparent in interests, occupations). You can contrast my typing style with someone like Alive who bases his typings on stereotypes and what the person decides to do instead of how (makes art - IEI!!!) or MBTI approach. I'm not very confident in my typing of her, I already changed opinion about her type multiple times, she seems to have a lot of defense mechanisms that make typing her difficult. I also believe that there are no convincing arguments for the existence of a type in a person, I see types as some archetypes or points marked on a grid of personality and a person can be anywhere between types on the spectrum, I see her somewhere between Sensing and Intuition and it shows in my typings.
    You got it fine.

I can tell your type by what you wrote here in this one post. And Te type, by my likes reaction to your other post in your re-introduction.

I used to have friends in both stripes.

Thanks for sharing.

I typed her earlier in this thread by what i see other IEI types post. It's very similar in where the thoughts originate, to where it goes in form in pattern matching them.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me as an SEE and an EIE are both unhinged typings. Me as a 1D Ni type and a 4D Se with Ti PolR.. Si ignored, gamma values.. Are you fucking kidding me? This is honestly the worst thing I’ve ever gotten.

Unless you’re going to act like my PTSD makes me insanely good Se, this is an absolutely insane, god awful typing.

Me as a concrete, powerful, very active person with shit imagination and creativity pattern grasp and time evaluation..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think I’m an SEE… You’ve a horrible grasp of my energy, as you call it. This is the absolute worst typing I have ever gotten. Also, 4 people met me in person, all of which typed me IEI, because of my insane Ni levels, my very low, absent energy and the sort.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don’t you look at reports people have written about me, who have actually fucking met me for 6-7 hours in person:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...06b1dd19163e0&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00479c924ce9a&

Neither EIE or “SEE” like huh. I love SEE’s to interact with, but if you type me as an SEE, you don’t see me correctly, how I am, and don’t acknowledge certain traits within me that are blatant.

Dragons:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast